Feb 2018 mummies to be

I have had friends who had the same symptoms..they literally carried mugs to spit out the saliva..but u can always check it out wid ur gynae

Oh my goodness :( I've been doing that when i shower. but apart from that, i'm just swallowing the saliva everytime it gets too much...Thanks for the reply!

Excessive production of saliva is normal... how about trying to suck on a sweet so that it doesn't feel too disgusting?
I've been taking a lot of sour plum...it helps the saliva go down, and i feel better for a short while after eating it...so i do this every night. hopefully this will go away gradually...i'm in my 12th week now...

I am also having this issue, especially when i feel my MS coming. I have to keep going to the toilet to spit out.
i suck/eat sour plums. seems to help a little, and the saliva doesn't bother me for about 10 - 15 minutes after i eat it....so i'll quickly try to sleep after that...(cause for me this problem occurs most at night when i'm lying down).

Hi everyone, anyone went or going for oscar test (to check down syndrome) ? My doc scheduled mine for me next week. Was wondering how much will it cost.

Hi everyone, anyone went or going for oscar test (to check down syndrome) ? My doc scheduled mine for me next week. Was wondering how much will it cost.

Hv just done mine last week at Thomson, Sgd520 oscar+FA scan at week 20, it's a package price..

Oh. Im only in my wk12 now. Dont think will be doing this FA scan

The amount I paid is a package price consists of Oscar at week 12 and FA scan at week 20, paid upfront for the detailed scan. I'm not sure if other hospitals charge in package or individual but Thomson charge in package..

The above link looks like spam.
Is there really a whatsapp chat for this group?

Btw mummies, when are you advised to stop folic acid? Is it after 12 weeks?

same here! the nt scan procedure was pretty cool, isn't it! can see the baby wiggle here and there ..
may everything goes well with our test results :D
You did nt scan together w nipt? I took the bloods this week but the doc says he will do the scan to check for any other physical issues on wk 13. Thought its quite late.

You did nt scan together w nipt? I took the bloods this week but the doc says he will do the scan to check for any other physical issues on wk 13. Thought its quite late.

yup, i had my nt scan at the thomson diagnostics centre first before heading down to my gynae's clinic at the basement of tmc to get my blood taken and sign for the antenatal package. i tot to get the panaroma result, have to submit the nt scan results and our blood together to the US for them to analyse? and my gynae also mentioned that he will only let his MTBs sign for his antenatal package after making sure the nt scan results is within the low risk range ..

not sure why ur scan and blood test is at different dates tho .. u taking panaroma or other types of nipt test?

I just went to KK for my NIPT and the scan for FTS will be done next week.
Got lucky and was offered a free NIPT at KKH!! Apparently for this week, they are not charging for NIPT!

I just went to KK for my NIPT and the scan for FTS will be done next week.
Got lucky and was offered a free NIPT at KKH!! Apparently for this week, they are not charging for NIPT!

What!!! So good??? Free?!?!?? Only this week??? Mine is 16 Aug!

The above link looks like spam.
Is there really a whatsapp chat for this group?

Btw mummies, when are you advised to stop folic acid? Is it after 12 weeks?
I thought so too, clicked in the link and it's not valid at all. I'm currently 13 weeks & 4 days pregnant, my last visit to gynae was almost a month ago and doctor did mention she will stop folic acid at 2nd trimester and give me strong and better prenatal supplements, my girlfriend who has the same EDD as me has already seen her gynae last week is already taken off folic acid & on 4 other prenatal vitamins now. I hope this helps!

Anyway yes, there's a group of us here who have migrated over to a whatsapp group. Can pm me your number and name if you'd like to join us.

Hi everyone, just went to see my gynae yesterday.
EDD is 18th Feb but since its twins, I will have to deliver three weeks earlier... which means it will be in January. :/

Hi everyone, just went to see my gynae yesterday.
EDD is 18th Feb but since its twins, I will have to deliver three weeks earlier... which means it will be in January. :/

Shd be smiley face! :)

I'm expecting twins too! DCDA.. EDD is less than a week ahead of u!

Hello mummies.. any of u found out the baby gender already? Just went to the gynae to see my oscar test result and did a scan doc asked if I would like to know the gender, he said he saw a little thing sticking out..haha we're hoping for a girl actually but it's okay.. most importantly baby is very healthy and oscar result looks awesome.. :)

im intending to sign up with yoga inc for their pre-natal yoga class after my gynae gives me the clearance to join during my next appt ... :)

Oh you gg for punggol classes? I'm looking for west or central area... thinking of como shambhala...anyone tried that place before?

Hi i am new here. My EDD is also Feb 2018. But i am currently residing in hong kong, only heading back sg in my week 19.

Now i am in my week 13. Am i the only paraniod one wondering whether my baby is okie inside me. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms already. Should i be worried?

Hi everyone! First time mum here... Officially week 5 today. had went to gynae twice due to brown n red discharge. currently on hormone pills, the previous time gynae gave mi injection as well. really cross fingers n pray hard everything will be fine.

Hi everyone! First time mum here... Officially week 5 today. had went to gynae twice due to brown n red discharge. currently on hormone pills, the previous time gynae gave mi injection as well. really cross fingers n pray hard everything will be fine.

Hi i am new here. My EDD is also Feb 2018. But i am currently residing in hong kong, only heading back sg in my week 19.

Now i am in my week 13. Am i the only paraniod one wondering whether my baby is okie inside me. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms already. Should i be worried?

I suppose you can visit a gynae in HK to check if you are worried. I suppose you had a dating scan earlier on to checkc on EDD and fetal heart rate?
I am constantly paranoid and wondering about the fetus too. But I am still having nausea and vomiting at close to 14 weeks, so I take comfort in that. It seems that the pregnancy symptoms go away after 12 weeks for some mums.

Hello

any mommies here see TCM to "pu" your body during pregnancy? I have been very heaty, very dry skin on face and body and always feel tired. I went to see a certified TCM and she said that my body is weak and heaty that is why it may be the reason why I had spotting during the first trimester but she will not recommend me any herbs to take as western gynae will blame on the tcm medicine if anything happen to the baby. So I am looking for a tcm to advise on food and safe herbs that can help.

I did ask her on barley, chrysanthemum tea and she said if body heaty cannot anyhow take liang teh. Need to see tcm to see what is the body like to take the right herbal tea.

I suppose you can visit a gynae in HK to check if you are worried. I suppose you had a dating scan earlier on to checkc on EDD and fetal heart rate?
I am constantly paranoid and wondering about the fetus too. But I am still having nausea and vomiting at close to 14 weeks, so I take comfort in that. It seems that the pregnancy symptoms go away after 12 weeks for some mums.

I went for my check during week 12. I don't know is that Hong Kong practise but the gynae just tell me, the fetus heart is pumping and that's it. Is most of Singapore Gynae the same? Oh and I wanted to arranged more sessions with her but she said they are busy. From friends' reviews, she is one of the better gynae (patience) around in Hong Kong. I am hoping Singapore gynae will be more patience than that.

crossing my fingers for you too

Hello all mummies to be! My edd is end Feb. May I know if any of you had done the OSCAR test with unfavourable results?

Hello all mummies to be! My edd is end Feb. May I know if any of you had done the OSCAR test with unfavourable results?

Hi, my result came out to be high risk for Oscar at 1:134. Luckily I had done the harmony test a week ago before the Oscar test and got the results a few days after the oscar test. So worried for only a few days. Harmony test results show low risk. So luckily it's all good.
How are your results?

Hi, my result came out to be high risk for Oscar at 1:134. Luckily I had done the harmony test a week ago before the Oscar test and got the results a few days after the oscar test. So worried for only a few days. Harmony test results show low risk. So luckily it's all good.
How are your results?

My results came back with high risk of 1:162 and I'm 28 this year. My heart sank when I was informed and rushed down to the clinic to have the Panaroma test done and need to wait for 10 days for the results which is so torturous..:(

I went for my check during week 12. I don't know is that Hong Kong practise but the gynae just tell me, the fetus heart is pumping and that's it. Is most of Singapore Gynae the same? Oh and I wanted to arranged more sessions with her but she said they are busy. From friends' reviews, she is one of the better gynae (patience) around in Hong Kong. I am hoping Singapore gynae will be more patience than that.

My gynae showed us the ultrasound and calculated the fetal heart rate. He also provided the EDD. I think it depends on the kind of gynae but I think in SG, most gynae would do the same. My private gynae also asked about my diet and told me what to avoid to prevent gestational diabetes.

At 8-10 weeks, gynae started to discuss about NIPT and Oscar test. There is a time limit for Oscar scan. It cannot be done beyond 13 weeks 6 days. So if you want to go for it, you should tell your gynae about it. NIPT can be done at anytime after 10 weeks.

Back