Aug 2017 Mummies

I cant rem when i did mine. Think week 10. Will hav to ask gynae hehe :)

I just called my gynae's clinic, thought can arrange pano test w next appt in week 9 but they told me my gynae usually recommend to do pano test in week 11 cos more cells in week 11 n will be more accurate.

Hi Aly, congrats and welcome to the group! Crossing my fingers for you too :)

I didn't have much MS symptons for my firstborn but my current one seems worse but no vomitting yet. Your firstborn a girl? Cos I read MS symptons usually worse if expecting girls dunno how true haha
I am facing exact situation as you! i just walked into the pantry and couldnt stand the smell..first preg nothing like that at all..

Hi Elaine, which gynae did you engage? I'm currently seeing Dr Wee Horng Yen at novena medical center but he doesn't offer package for his consultation charges.
Hi kerie, i was with Dr Roland but he dun deliver anymore. So looking for new one now

Both Fb group & WA group has both their Pro & con. Fb group can "track" topics & questions posted easier. WA group is easier to chat & can move very fast.

Helloo All! Cos my EDD was early Aug I joined the July thread heh heh but hello! If u all keen on a group lemme know I can start one...

Hi

I just tested positive on Tuesday and this is my first pregnancy, any ideas when to have the first appmt with the gynae?

Being the first time, I not sure where to start from, would really appreciate your kind sharing of experience

Hi all,

Nice to meet all of you! Just tested positive today. :) Been nauseous and dizzy for the past few days. And I feel super bloated.

My #1 is a 14 months old girl now. Been super sticky to me the last few days so I sort of suspected maybe am pregnant. Haha! For my #1, I had morning sickness throughout till the day I delivered. I hope this time won't be as long though. :(

Hi everyone! I just tested positive last night! Was quite a shock because hubs n I didn't expect to b pregnant so fast since we took really long trying with our first. I have yet to see a Gynae, crossing fingers there will b a heartbeat. But based on the calculated date my edd should be August 18!

Anyone had really bad MS last round? I m so scared this time round will b the same too or worse :(

Congrats Alyssaria!! Hope all goes well for you!! We were so happy and uncertain so also went to a GP to test.. after testing on more than 3 times on a home diy kit...

Hi

I just tested positive on Tuesday and this is my first pregnancy, any ideas when to have the first appmt with the gynae?

Being the first time, I not sure where to start from, would really appreciate your kind sharing of experience

Congrats!! :):) Must be so exciting! I called up my Gynae (cos it's been a while since my #1) and the nurse suggested I check at 6 weeks...I did and could detect heartbeat alr! :)

Hi all,

Nice to meet all of you! Just tested positive today. :) Been nauseous and dizzy for the past few days. And I feel super bloated.

My #1 is a 14 months old girl now. Been super sticky to me the last few days so I sort of suspected maybe am pregnant. Haha! For my #1, I had morning sickness throughout till the day I delivered. I hope this time won't be as long though. :(

Yay congrats! For me not that my #1 sticky but my doggie sticky haha...

Hope this pregnancy is different for u and less MS!!

Hello!!! I just tested positive too! Have yet to make any appointment for gynae. Any intro on gynaes?

This is my first pregnancy... not really sure what to do too..

Hello!!! I just tested positive too! Have yet to make any appointment for gynae. Any intro on gynaes?

Hi congrats! Do u prefer male or female gynae? If u do not have a regular gynae, u probably should shortlist a few and make appt to see who u will be comfortable with.

Congrats Chloe! :) My Gynae is a male, I've introduced him to many people cos I feel he is easy going! Dr John Yam - he has a clinic in Gleneagles and also at Jurong Point on Tues nights!

How many weeks are you? :):)

Mine is female gynae. Dr Sim Lee Ngor at TMC. She delivered my #1. V experienced.

Congrats Chloe! :) My Gynae is a male, I've introduced him to many people cos I feel he is easy going! Dr John Yam - he has a clinic in Gleneagles and also at Jurong Point on Tues nights!

How many weeks are you? :):)
Dr John yam shared the same clinic as my no 1 gynae, dr Tham at glen e.

Any preference on hospital to deliver (some gynae delivered at certain hosp only), gender of gynae, Budget constraint, Pro natural birth, quiet & talk less gynae, talkative gynae?
My no 2 gynae dr Goh is very gentle & experienced, her clinic at mt A. Most impt her appt doesn't has to wait Long.

Any preference on hospital to deliver (some gynae delivered at certain hosp only), gender of gynae, Budget constraint, Pro natural birth, quiet & talk less gynae, talkative gynae?
My no 2 gynae dr Goh is very gentle & experienced, her clinic at mt A. Most impt her appt doesn't has to wait Long.

Hi are you seeing dr Goh Shen li? I'm considering her. My regular gynae delivered my no. 1 but she was v v strict during my pregnancy that I felt so stressed. So decided to switch gynae for no. 2.

Hi are you seeing dr Goh Shen li? I'm considering her. My regular gynae delivered my no. 1 but she was v v strict during my pregnancy that I felt so stressed. So decided to switch gynae for no. 2.
My last preg I was seeing her. She is very very good. Gentle patience & good stitching skill. I have no pain after delivery, don't even need painkiller. But this round I will go to a gynae nearer to my house coz I may need to bring my younger boy along.

Oh really? What negative reviews? It's my first time seeing him.. my previous gynae is dr tanny Chan based in Gleneagles.. switching to dr Paul cuz dr Chan is getting old..

How is he? Im thinking whether to see him. Saw some negative review...thinking whether to change my appt next wk
ally

Got 2 cases. 1 miscarriage, 1 bleeding at birth and end up removing uterus
Oh dear.. sounds terrible.. I did a general search online but cannot find any bad reviews.. I had seen him before for my second miscarriage and he was the one who did d&c for me.. I like that he's very laid back and puts me at ease.. very Ang mo style..

Oh dear.. sounds terrible.. I did a general search online but cannot find any bad reviews.. I had seen him before for my second miscarriage and he was the one who did d&c for me.. I like that he's very laid back and puts me at ease.. very Ang mo style..
I see. Maybe i shld give him a chance...see him first then assess.

Is Dr Sim friendly and gentle? I always heard of stories that female docs are usually more rough and sloppy... i'm open to exceptions thou..

My requirements are the gynae must be professional, skillful in my prenatal care and delivery. So far, I'm happy with her.

Hi

Congrats!! If you are feeling generally alright, u can wait till u are 6-7 weeks to have your appt so that u can see the heartbeat too. But if u are spotting or feeling v unwell then pop by n schedule one as soon as possible :) enjoy your pregnancy!

Back