2016/01 Jan Babies

Mine Abit complicated.

LMP 14/3.
Day 2 15/3 took clomid 100mg.
Day 22 4/4, when blood test show "never ovulate"

I guess I should be late ovulate during 10/4 onward.

That y cannot check when my Edd.

By right is 8week already but last Monday I went u/s but cannot see anything. So should be 3-4weeks old I think.

Oic.. Hope you can see your little beanie soon...

Hello, may i know what exactly is LMP? if my period is on 10th Apr and last for a week. is my LMP 10th or 17th? I have missed my period but do not know when is ideal for accurate urine test and blood test at gynae. could anyone help me out on this? thks!

Hello, may i know what exactly is LMP? if my period is on 10th Apr and last for a week. is my LMP 10th or 17th? I have missed my period but do not know when is ideal for accurate urine test and blood test at gynae. could anyone help me out on this? thks!

It's the first day of your Last Menstrual Period. So in your case 10th. If you're about two days late you can already test on a regular home pregnancy test. All the best.

My last period was 5th April. So shoulf be close to 6 weeks now. I have almost no effects other than very minor cramps that too very less. Is that normal?

Hi, I went to the gynae last week and we were able to see the little heart pumping.
I'm residing in Japan now but planning to go back to sg to give birth. The Japanese gynae isn't very friendly and he didn't give me an EDD on my first visit, they said he would do so on the next visit. But the online tool says mine is around 5th Jan.

Right now, I'm in my 6th week(?), I believe, and I am starting to feel nausea everyday. The thought of food makes me sick, and I can only eat grapefruit and soupy hot stuff now. I feel hungry at the same time, but the nausea feeling is way stronger... I wonder if any of you here started puking already? Or it is still early? I havent and I'm so worried I'd start to cos it's getting worse....

Anyway, Firsttimemom2016, I don't have cramps everyday, it's on and off and I got worried like you. But I think it should be fine, have you check with your gynae?

Hi all,
Can someone recommend a gynae in Seng Kang, Punggol or Ang Mo Kio areas?
Me am 41 tested positive on 26.05.15 using ClearBlue kit. Looking for a gynae now and wish to do the Harmony test.
I have 2 daughters, aged 18 and 6 :)
My last gynae was lousyanother (Chen Chern Yi), first one was SM Chua who is good but far to travel, thus looking for another.
Thanks

Thank u for ur kind words bibiaiai, nightsky and buttercookies. Tbh, its hard not to think about it. But I will try to keep calm for today. I have no pain, no bleeding so far. Doctor pressing my tummy to see if any pain, also no pain. If tomorrow doctor still telling me the same thing, I will go for second opinion with anothee doctor. Btw, currently im seeing dr ben (sbcc). For second opinion i made an appt with dr vanaja (nuh) this saturday.
Latest update from me. I had done the laparoscopy surgery removing my right tube due to the ectopic pregnancy. I was at 6 weeks 6days with a beta hcg 31000 but no sac found in my uterus. Currently at home recovering from the surgery. First pregnancy after waited for 5 years. My left tube is blocked as well. So the only chance to get pregnant is through IVF.

Latest update from me. I had done the laparoscopy surgery removing my right tube due to the ectopic pregnancy. I was at 6 weeks 6days with a beta hcg 31000 but no sac found in my uterus. Currently at home recovering from the surgery. First pregnancy after waited for 5 years. My left tube is blocked as well. So the only chance to get pregnant is through IVF.
Sorry to hear that! Much strength to you to recover quickly and bounce back from this. Take good rest.

Sorry to hear that.... rest well and take care. U can still get pregnant thru IVF. Jia you

Last edited:
Hi all, I am tested positive on 7th May but HCG level tested on 8 May was only 70 plus. I am looking forward to the gynae visit next friday. But dunno if I would be able to see anything by then. My nauseous symptoms come and go, and it is not daily. Is it normal?

Hi all, I am tested positive on 7th May but HCG level tested on 8 May was only 70 plus. I am looking forward to the gynae visit next friday. But dunno if I would be able to see anything by then. My nauseous symptoms come and go, and it is not daily. Is it normal?
It should be normal.... i didnt check my HCG, gynae say no need. Good luck for your checkup

My last period was 5th April. So shoulf be close to 6 weeks now. I have almost no effects other than very minor cramps that too very less. Is that normal?

I guess I am reading that every pregnancy is different so it should be normal for you! That's what I am hoping because I also don't seem to have any major symptoms. Good luck!

Just to share for those who are feeling bloated or nauseous! :)
I have added one more recipe to my list of comfort food:

Pumpkin porridge with Ginger (Serves 6)

Ingredients A
Half a pumpkin (cut into cubes)
Uncooked rice (washed) - 2.5 cups
About 2.5 to 3 litres of water (one pot)

Ingredients B
Enoki mushrooms - 1 pkt
Ginger slices
Salt to taste

Steps:
Boil ingredients A in a pot until pumpkin cubes are semi-soft, mash them up and stir with the porridge.
Add ingredients B and cook for 10 mins. It should look like this,
ImageUploadedByForum1431853444.156401.jpg

Congrats! How many week are you now? I didn't had much symptoms for my #1 and I didn't vomited at all.. Yes I believe every pregnancy is different so don't worry..

Just to share for those who are feeling bloated or nauseous! :)
I have added one more recipe to my list of comfort food:

Pumpkin porridge with Ginger (Serves 6)

Ingredients A
Half a pumpkin (cut into cubes)
Uncooked rice (washed) - 2.5 cups
About 2.5 to 3 litres of water (one pot)

Ingredients B
Enoki mushrooms - 1 pkt
Ginger slices
Salt to taste

Steps:
Boil ingredients A in a pot until pumpkin cubes are semi-soft, mash them up and stir with the porridge.
Add ingredients B and cook for 10 mins. It should look like this,
View attachment 530524

Thanks for sharing! Does it has strong ginger smell? Cos I really cannot stand the ginger smell..

Sorry to hear abt ur news. Take care and speedy recovery. May your next pregnancy be a successful one.

@Nicol_Kala : I see this gynae located near shinjuku gyoenmae, by appt only, surprisingly he speaks Chinese !
Was given an EDD when I'm tested positive at 4w, he uses GE voluson ultrasound, one of the best in the market. Comparable to SG rates $280 sgd for first consultation with ultrasound, progesterone jab 50mg though and duphaston for 2w

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 229
Hi Mummies,

I just tested at home yesterday and is POSITION. This will be my 3rd baobei. Haven't see gynea yet. But check online, EDD will be early Jan... Hee... :)

Hello everyone, I am so glad to know that there are many of us here!

I just entered 6 weeks (EDD 10 Jan 2016) and going to see the gynae tmr! Searched online endlessly and decided to try out Dr HK Ho at Mt Alvernia cos I heard his skills are superb. No pain stitching apparently.

Am experience nausea too, especially motion sickness. I wonder if it's the prenatal vitamins that's causing it though. Very KS, I went to pharmacy and grab the moment I found out. Was on the pre-pregnancy vitamins prior to that!

hihi, tested on Friday, very faint line, hehe.. cannot resist n tested today and the line is still abit faint! n my stomach have been cramping since this morning, should I b worried?? pray hard that this will be a smooth baby! pls add me to the FB group, [email protected]

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Back