(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

U deliver ur son in which week? Ya I also impress on their readiness fast hands fast legs...once gynae said immediately emergency c-sec just awhile went in ops theatre liao...I had very experience anesthetic only feel body itchy when they ready to push me out...According to e nurse some will experience low BP den will feel like vomiting...itchy is e light ones...she kept telling me e anesthetic is good n experience...
Hope ur son are fine...jiayou mummy

35w plus nearly 36w.
Which hospital were you at? I was at mt A. Itchy only is good. After they sew me up I vomitted lol.

My belly haven't drop yet.. and im inducing birth this sat.. have this occur to any mommy? I'm worried that my cervis is not open yet, and might have difficulty giving birth naturally, or I have to wait quite long for it to open up.

My mil was saying that maybe i should consider c-sect.
How about Bb head?
Turn down already

My baby is 20 days old today..she seems to have prob sleeping lately. Be it day or night..wants to be carried/rocked. The moment I put her down she cries..haiz..she seems so restless..not sure if its colic??
Mine slept well in the day. She also like to be carry to bed. But notice she always gave the 'kek' look. I dun noe is she's trying to stretch her body due to tie tightly or she's having constipation. How do I check if she's having colic? She's drinking well and is on full bm. Will bm cause constipation? Understand confinement food is heaty.

my hubby bought the peg perego, it is so bulky that i see already i don't even feel like dragging it out of the car. we have not used it yet.
Babe, peg Perego is good and solid !! I like it . I have 3 strollers lol .

1st one combi , 2nd one peg Perego and 3rd one stokke lol

Combi is good for travel if you ask me . For mummies who love to shop, you can't hang your barang on the stroller , will topple ( based on my experience) and I love to shop !

That's the reason I changed to peg Perego . It's firm and sturdy . Can hang shopping bags and can put quite a lot of things in the basket.
Most important is I can put both my #1 & 2 ( one sitting in front and baby behind sleeping )

Then start to be more hiao buy stokke.. Maneuver very good . Good for restaurant , no need to change to bb chair or high chair .

Babe, peg Perego is good and solid !! I like it . I have 3 strollers lol .

1st one combi , 2nd one peg Perego and 3rd one stokke lol

Combi is good for travel if you ask me . For mummies who love to shop, you can't hang your barang on the stroller , will topple ( based on my experience) and I love to shop !

That's the reason I changed to peg Perego . It's firm and sturdy . Can hang shopping bags and can put quite a lot of things in the basket.
Most important is I can put both my #1 & 2 ( one sitting in front and baby behind sleeping )

Then start to be more hiao buy stokke.. Maneuver very good . Good for restaurant , no need to change to bb chair or high chair .

Peg perego which model? I have a hard time deciding! Too many

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1421934346.748960.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1421934346.748960.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
i driving nissan latio sports. Haven tried though lol. Looks like going to fill up the whole boot.
Nice car. I love small hatchback car... But my population getting bigger... Sigh .. Plus I love bulky things lol

Think will fill up your boot . You try out first

I saw P3 during the last baby fair. I think it's their standard model, just different yr got change abit of things. My sis brought the P3 too. Bulky but solid.

Me on the hand other hand prefer lighter stroller and I very particular abt how the stroller folds up. I don't like bending down to Close the stroller, brands like Mcclaren, silvercross, umbrella style of keeping.
Thus tt time was thinking either combi, Capella or aprica.

My belly haven't drop yet.. and im inducing birth this sat.. have this occur to any mommy? I'm worried that my cervis is not open yet, and might have difficulty giving birth naturally, or I have to wait quite long for it to open up.

My mil was saying that maybe i should consider c-sect.

Has ur gynae scan n comfirm that baby head is down n engage ?

They old ways of looking at tummy drop or not may not be accurate. Like for me.. this round my tummy nv "drop" n looks quite high up. My mum even ask me if baby turn heads up again izzit. But gynae scan n confirm baby is heads down n engage...

Finally settled baby shower stuff with hubs last night. Been too tired to think abt it. We're ordering our food from pattaya catering! We've ordered few times before and it's always been good. And also cos maybe im craving for some thai food..haha. Manyue cakes we got from sweetest moments.. just like our wedding gdl cakes. Find their packaging nicest and price wise reasonable.. taste wise average I guess. Also just booked our venue. Phew! Can't believe it's just next week!!

Finally settled baby shower stuff with hubs last night. Been too tired to think abt it. We're ordering our food from pattaya catering! We've ordered few times before and it's always been good. And also cos maybe im craving for some thai food..haha. Manyue cakes we got from sweetest moments.. just like our wedding gdl cakes. Find their packaging nicest and price wise reasonable.. taste wise average I guess. Also just booked our venue. Phew! Can't believe it's just next week!!

So fast.. A lot mummies full month celeb also next week. Which venue you booked? I am looking for venue which can host like 100 - 120 pax for our friends. Relatives will be at our house on 8 feb. Headache can't find places big enough..

So fast.. A lot mummies full month celeb also next week. Which venue you booked? I am looking for venue which can host like 100 - 120 pax for our friends. Relatives will be at our house on 8 feb. Headache can't find places big enough..

chalet?

We're just using the function room in our condo thou it's a bit small. So we decided to cut out guest list a bit..u can try booking those safra function rooms? Attended a baby shower at one of the toa payoh safra function rooms before. Very spacious!

Back