(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

for those waiting to be popped mummies - do u find getting to sleep at night is getting more difficult now? I literally slept only a few winks this morning! Peng Satay from 11 to 12mn then toss and turn throughout!!! Ahhhhhh...torturous!

I still slp like a pig.. lol..

for those waiting to be popped mummies - do u find getting to sleep at night is getting more difficult now? I literally slept only a few winks this morning! Peng Satay from 11 to 12mn then toss and turn throughout!!! Ahhhhhh...torturous!
I take more time to peng satay b4 can zzz even afternoon wanna take nap also hard to fall asleep...

Jialat... last 2 pregnancy can't feel contractions. ..

This one I start feeling contractions (like menses pain) since last night.

N since today going see gynae I ignore it...

N today ctg scans shows I have regular contractions but only dilated 1cm... kenna admitted but gynae expect me to give birth tomolo ....

Siao liao have to tahan the every few mins of "menses pain"...

Asked hubby dun step on my "tail" today haha
Haha else he sure kena jialat jialat...
Having regular contractions when 1cm dilated? So u in hospital now?

Jialat... last 2 pregnancy can't feel contractions. ..

This one I start feeling contractions (like menses pain) since last night.

N since today going see gynae I ignore it...

N today ctg scans shows I have regular contractions but only dilated 1cm... kenna admitted but gynae expect me to give birth tomolo ....

Siao liao have to tahan the every few mins of "menses pain"...

Asked hubby dun step on my "tail" today haha

cannot go home first? since only 1cm dilated?

Same i was penging satay last night too... ghink just slpt 1 hr only.. now nap also nap 1 hour.. think its the anxiety building in us.. lol

Was dilated till 4cm before I surrender and ask for epi. And epi injection quite painful. Jab me twice cause the first time I move abit

So is good what putting wt fast fast...what is ur ht n wt? I'm 147cm n b4 pretty I was 45kg now 55kg...

Big bb is not good for me coz of this: http://americanpregnancy.org/labor-and-birth/cephalopelvic-disproportion/

Basically, due to my small size, if bb is too big for my pelvis, I'll need c-sec, which crushes my hope for a vaginal delivery. I'm shorter than you, and my gyane keeps using "short stature" (anything less than 150) to describe me (she even wrote it down in the hospital admission letter) which annoys me to no end. I mean, helloooooo, I know I'm short since like forever but please stop rubbing salt onto wound! I measured 53.6kg last week, bb absorbed all 300g of my weight gain. If he continues the same growth rate, he will reach almost 3kg this week.

Are you still working? I find that work tires me out to the extent that I get to sleep quite well at night, though the hours are irregular. But on weekends, I find it harder to nap few hours at a stretch in the daytime, keep waking up every 15 - 30 min.

Big bb is not good for me coz of this: http://americanpregnancy.org/labor-and-birth/cephalopelvic-disproportion/

Basically, due to my small size, if bb is too big for my pelvis, I'll need c-sec, which crushes my hope for a vaginal delivery. I'm shorter than you, and my gyane keeps using "short stature" (anything less than 150) to describe me (she even wrote it down in the hospital admission letter) which annoys me to no end. I mean, helloooooo, I know I'm short since like forever but please stop rubbing salt onto wound! I measured 53.6kg last week, bb absorbed all 300g of my weight gain. If he continues the same growth rate, he will reach almost 3kg this week.

how short r u ?

Yes.. Having sleepless nights till I need take mc, only able to sleep in the morning like 7-10am, but I still need to go work leh

Hi anyone...
I decided to take c-sect as my baby too big about 3.5 kgs at 38wks.. I will be deliver the baby on this friday.. But im still confusing to take epidural or full anesthesia? Anyone mind to share pro and cons?

Hi anyone...
I decided to take c-sect as my baby too big about 3.5 kgs at 38wks.. I will be deliver the baby on this friday.. But im still confusing to take epidural or full anesthesia? Anyone mind to share pro and cons?

full GA - hubby cant go in OT, since you are totally knocked out, you cant carry your bb when he/she is out of your womb!

spinal anesthesia - hubby can witness your bb's birth, can take a family portrait on first hand. You will hear all the conversations and the surgical tools! You will experience the side effect of epi sooner! You should be able to sit up after 6 hrs

Yes.. Having sleepless nights till I need take mc, only able to sleep in the morning like 7-10am, but I still need to go work leh

I do find that I will stay awake for quite a while before i can go back to bed again after going to the toilet...
Now I have stopped going office.. waiting for signs but so far nothing though doc claimed 3-4cm dilated.

taking MC or HL now, does it eat into ur maternity leave?

Hmm i checked with my admin. she said HR seems ok for us to take HL without deducting from ML.. It happens for another colleague of mine who also took quite a long period of HL before she delivers.

Omg cos my pain threshold very low also...jab not on drip kind? Den how they control by lower down the epi when time to push?

They can control how much drugs to drip.into our spine.

Last time when I had #1 it was controlled by us mummies.. we have a button to push whenever we feel Pain. Thus some mummies kiasu keep press then very fast finish...

Now it's controlled by the nurses. They will take a ice pack n try see u can feel or not ... then adjust the dosage

Me! I couldn't sleep earlier now and normally fall asleep at 2plus 3am... Has been like this for a week liao...

At first can sleep till 10am plus, but these few days 7plus or max 8plus will be wide awake..

Me! I couldn't sleep earlier now and normally fall asleep at 2plus 3am... Has been like this for a week liao...

At first can sleep till 10am plus, but these few days 7plus or max 8plus will be wide awake..
I cant sleep last night at all.. coz got a feeling today will be admitted.... lol n true enough.. I lying here trying to tahan the "menses pain" now...

Now all a1 room full... n got to stay at temp room first... my hubby's couch downgrade to a arm chair he nagging abt it lol...

N lunch is bean sprout, fish n rice

Why ur gynae like that ones...how can he say that...tsk tsk

Don't worry sure can go for natural :)

Exactly...red bean pau also no no for me...waffles w butter seem okie but waffles w ice cream even not sweet not even half of the ice cream ate it aft dinner also gone case...dr said no more ice cream...even the sauce of chicken teriyaki also cannot when I thought chicken teriyaki is safe...

Wah u better cutdown leh 9.2 very high leh...when mine 8. Something I already scare lor...

Huh... Cannot eat red bean pau? I have been eating quite regularly le. :(

If dr expect delivery tmr den today got to stay in hospital? I very scare in hospital will peng satay almost whole day cannot zzz...
He expect delivery tomolo coz my cervix always very stubborn refuse to open

But I am having contractions every 3 mins.... so as precaution he prefer to admit me...

I think I will peng satay.... so boring here n I miss my kids....

Why ur gynae like that. I am also quite small, 152, but I put on 15 kg durin preg): now I am 58. Lol gynae also say I small but can still go for natural

Back