(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I bought Bosomi at Baby's Market at a discount, about 22 cents per piece for newborn diaper. Bosomi sells in Marine Parade (they didn't say exactly where) and NTUC Bukit Timah.

Every visit, gynae does the scan to monitor the bb's weight and the position of the placenta to see if natural birth is possible. She says she will scan my cervix later down the road too. Maybe she's confident the bb will not exceed 3kg hence she's closely monitoring re: the natural birth possibility. Power to your gf to be able to grow and give birth to 3.82kg bb!!! Miracles are possible, haha!

Rkmum has convenient (for me) pick-up venues in the West, while Celeste hasn't said. I've just asked her.
Think I saw in isetan parkway ..?need to check again . Dun think I need any more diaper , now got 4 big packet of nb and 4 small merries ... Now scare my nb will have balance lol ..

Great to hear that .. Gynae will roughly know since she sees more patients ..

saw a thread on bad CL experience

ok since we are going to pop soon and some of us will be engaging CL

so what are your house rules for the CL ?

Our due date getting nearer n nearer... anyone feeling kan cheong ?? Haha

Sometimes i nervous abt the delivery process. But then i cant wait to see my newborn haha very contradicting

N also i m not going to bf. I bought 2 tin of fm to keep liao... didnt realised its increased so much within 3 yrs only!!..

Sometimes i nervous abt the delivery process. But then i cant wait to see my newborn haha very contradicting

N also i m not going to bf. I bought 2 tin of fm to keep liao... didnt realised its increased so much within 3 yrs only!!..
not kanjong yet think will be kanjong next month when i realised i haben finish buying and washing lolz

yes i notice FM $$ has increased alot ...esp for a small can of 900g lolz but what to do when you need it you need it ..expensive also msut buy right

Me..feeling anxious haha..but excited too..

im @ 33 weeks. haven buy anything yet! omg

Ok leh..I eat like no taste..sweet is it cos u drink from outside stall they add sugar?
Ya the fruit itself not sweet mah... But I don't knw how to choose... Sometime keep for too many days the flesh turn brownish... Or cut too early, taste too raw

Ok leh..I eat like no taste..sweet is it cos u drink from outside stall they add sugar?
lolz..yah buy from outside...lazy to make my own ..alot of washing :p unless eat the fruit only :p
but i dun dare to pump up beanie weight leh ..i scare too big cos it is now til end of tri they will actively grow and put on weight..i dun wan to overdo it lolz but i dun mind beef through ..my all time favourite meat :p

im @ 33 weeks. haven buy anything yet! omg
lolz when you planning to buy

Ya the fruit itself not sweet mah... But I don't knw how to choose... Sometime keep for too many days the flesh turn brownish... Or cut too early, taste too raw
look at the skin... green cannot eat ..when turned brown must eat ..if keep teh brown one too long..inside near the seed will slowly turned brown too lolz

do you all add honey when eat the fruit :p if on its own got this raw after taste leh

serious lolz ... so want to pump up weight take beef and avocado lor ..but avocado very sweet leh...
I find avocado sweet only if you drink avocado milkshake (the Gula Melaka makes it sweet). Otherwise, on its own...it is quite bland, isn't it?

I tell myself "don't kan cheong, relax". I think if kan cheong will feel more pain if natural delivery.

Look at the colour and press only the stem part.
Green is still unripe. Black is ripe.
If you press other parts to test the softness, there'll be many bruises when you cut.
So press only the stem area to test. If quite soft, then can eat already.

I find avocado sweet only if you drink avocado milkshake (the Gula Melaka makes it sweet). Otherwise, on its own...it is quite bland, isn't it?
i ever try to make the milkshake...do you know much gula melaka you need to put to make it on par as the one sold at alexandra village lolz ..
from there one i stopped drinking the milk shake lolz

I tell myself "don't kan cheong, relax". I think if kan cheong will feel more pain if natural delivery.
jiayu jiayu

lolz..yah buy from outside...lazy to make my own ..alot of washing :p unless eat the fruit only :p
but i dun dare to pump up beanie weight leh ..i scare too big cos it is now til end of tri they will actively grow and put on weight..i dun wan to overdo it lolz but i dun mind beef through ..my all time favourite meat :p

lolz when you planning to buy

look at the skin... green cannot eat ..when turned brown must eat ..if keep teh brown one too long..inside near the seed will slowly turned brown too lolz

do you all add honey when eat the fruit :p if on its own got this raw after taste leh
I never eat on its own...only in a sandwich or milkshake. My hubby made the avocado milkshake for me with 1 whole avocado-so raw tasting! Now we know, those milkshake you buy from outside, they only put a tiny bit of avocado and a lot of sugar!!!!

I never eat on its own...only in a sandwich or milkshake. My hubby made the avocado milkshake for me with 1 whole avocado-so raw tasting! Now we know, those milkshake you buy from outside, they only put a tiny bit of avocado and a lot of sugar!!!!
yah the fruit on it's own got this raw aftertaste ..so i put abit of honey lolz

Ate a big bowl of durian puree with sago at Ji De Chi at Plaza Sing until tummy gonna burst, but got caught in the heavy downpour and now all wet! :mad:

Wah! You very good. You eat on its own

I eat avocado on its own too. It's a common practice in Australia, but then maybe the avocados there are fresher and more yummy. A lot of Aussies even put vegemite on avocado to eat, which I find salty and disgusting. But this time gonna get hubby to make avocado milkshake to increase the caloric content.

Ate a big bowl of durian puree with sago at Ji De Chi at Plaza Sing until tummy gonna burst, but got caught in the heavy downpour and now all wet! :mad:

quick dry your self ..dun get sick... drink hot beverage ..ideal ginger tea

wah durian ..that is one thing i siam big time lolz

Wah! You very good. You eat on its own
huh? why leh ? it is the same as eating with sandwich or salad wat lolz no diff to me ..

I eat avocado on its own too. It's a common practice in Australia, but then maybe the avocados there are fresher and more yummy. A lot of Aussies even put vegemite on avocado to eat, which I find salty and disgusting. But this time gonna get hubby to make avocado milkshake to increase the caloric content.
huh? vegemite ?!?!?! that is sooo disgusting ..something sweet become salty and black ...yucks

I think I have to resist buying more stuff already..Got a feeling last minute, pple will start giving more hand-me-downs.

Omg this reminded me that my MIL gave me hand-me-down baby clothes worn by guess who, my hubby as a bb !!! :eek: They smelled musty. There was woollen knitwear for cold climate (as if I need them here!), his bath towel, baby blanket and a big blanket sewn by his grandma just for him. Can set up family museum already. Feel like giving them all away to charity except his grandma's blanket. :confused: Maybe charity also don't want them!

Omg this reminded me that my MIL gave me hand-me-down baby clothes worn by guess who, my hubby as a bb !!! :eek: They smelled musty. There was woollen knitwear for cold climate (as if I need them here!), his bath towel, baby blanket and a big blanket sewn by his grandma just for him. Can set up family museum already. Feel like giving them all away to charity except his grandma's blanket. :confused: Maybe charity also don't want them!
Hahaha heirlooms...

those are heirloom leh :eek: cannot give it away lah ...

quick dry your self ..dun get sick... drink hot beverage ..ideal ginger tea

wah durian ..that is one thing i siam big time lolz

huh? why leh ? it is the same as eating with sandwich or salad wat lolz no diff to me ..

huh? vegemite ?!?!?! that is sooo disgusting ..something sweet become salty and black ...yucks

Feels like eating butter when i eat on its own. maybe not used to it. eat with sth better.

Avocado plus lemon juice is nice! Good as dip or salad dressing...

Avocado shake - 1 whole fruit, 1 cup cold milk, cocoa powder...Yumz.... My version...

yes! i make avocado salad too! avocado, beans, cilantro, tomato, lemon juice, vinegar... yumz. goes well with a tortilla and whatever meat u have

anyone using Minyak Telon instead of Ru Yi you ? what brand did you buy ?
I like to use minyak telon on bb instead of ruyi oil.. Loved it when I use on my elder one. Bought one big one tiny bottle from my last trip to batam n Bali. No brand de ha...I bot from supermkts

My standby bottles...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416475021625.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416475021625.png
    755 KB · Views: 168

Back