(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

"From 36 to 37 weeks of pregnancy, mothers can start to massage the outer part of their breasts, avoiding the areola area. This will help to prevent blockage of the milk ducts and ensure a smooth flow." ~~~ motherhood article page 21

35 weeks , scanned say abt 3kg Liao ... Woohoo .... Finally engaged at 35 weeks ... Think going to come anytime .. Lol Gynae ask me to eat lesser .. I told him I eat less .. But I took a lot of beef and avocado :p

Now I'm craving for durian cake .... Sigh ... Damn .. Only time for craving yet must control .. Cannot eat too much lol

@sunflower307 @PTB7674 ya... Gynae Ask me to eat more chicken without skin. Where got everyday eat chicken chop... I haven't taken any durian. No season v sianz to eat. But hub kept asking me to eat think he wants to eat more... Told him it's just high in sugar loh... Wat 'bu' then he kept quiet.

try fish, pork of beef? avoid fried stuff or sugary water and Fruit juice.
I am barred from fruit juice..

35 weeks , scanned say abt 3kg Liao ... Woohoo .... Finally engaged at 35 weeks ... Think going to come anytime .. Lol Gynae ask me to eat lesser .. I told him I eat less .. But I took a lot of beef and avocado :p

Now I'm craving for durian cake .... Sigh ... Damn .. Only time for craving yet must control .. Cannot eat too much lol

Wow! congrats! really anytime lei! wohoo feel excited for you.

beware of bird nest hor
for my #1 i also eat quite a fair bit and now when ever my boy cough and got phlegm my mom will blame me on my bird nest intake cos she said the tiny feather irritated his toy
for this one i also eat as per normal :p cos i dun believe .. :p

My boss nag me to take birds nest coz his wife drank lots of birds nest for their #1 and the baby got the best, smoothest skin among their 3 kids so he attributed it to birds nest.

My boss nag me to take birds nest coz his wife drank lots of birds nest for their #1 and the baby got the best, smoothest skin among their 3 kids so he attributed it to birds nest.

bird nests - i think its properties negligible de la.... but i like its texture nia...

10 times per hour ?? My baby one day move 10 times I happy Liao , still every hour .. Think I will faint ..
Beef! Yummy food ... One of my best food .. Been eating that ... If baby small size and you want to boast the weight, avocado , beef, durian are the best to give bb gain more weight ..
Where do you stay ? I'm thinking to buy . If you want can order together
Stingray ! I will eat once monthly .. Can't find nice one ..
I took the green big one ... Not those selling in Thailand the small one leh..
Haha ... I can't stand and walk as much as past few months ..
sit ? Play mj sit ... Must wear the compression sock .. For below , will be sore slightly .. But who ask me to be 烂赌鬼 :p
Not true la ... I have been eating for 3 pregnancy , all also like that ..
All the funny funny myth la .. No cold water no seafood ... All I also take lol it's a must to have cold water ... The colder the better lol ....
Been eating sotong also .. Eat what you desire and eat moderate . As long Gynae say Okie . Cos they belong to 2 different type .- chinese and western style .
Just like chinese style no shower ... But for western style , must shower to have proper and good hygiene ma ..
We chinese confined at home for at least 28days.
Ang mo give birth still got to cook and go out buy grocery . So it depends on how you see everything .
All on own belief :)

My point of view :)
u only appear around this timing and hang around until around 7-8pm lolz

1) lolz have lah...sure got more than 10 times just that we immuned to it ..unless it is big kick else bo chap
2)no need boost bb weight ..cos princess is not light ..same like gor gor lolz
3) dunno leh was told to buy those small one .. but to me no diff cos i enjoy drinking them ... just give me one can liao
4) we just choose what we like to believe can liao :p no need to follow eveyting blindly

prefect weight ...3 kg liao

Wow 35wks 3kg! Engaged already! Very soon!

Wa seh.. my baby girl has been very busy inside my belly for the last 2-3 hrs... she is like elbowing or knealing against my stomach! super uncomfortable!

Wa seh.. my baby girl has been very busy inside my belly for the last 2-3 hrs... she is like elbowing or knealing against my stomach! super uncomfortable!
mine too... dunnno what bread she is making... elbow elbow turn n turn.. nudge here nudge there

in office i sit chiong herman miller wanna be so not hard wat ..
at home it is my bed leh .. got latex but still get the aching feeling when get up to walk leh..

how har ?

Get a memory foam mattress topper to put on top of your latex mattress:

http://www.fortytwo.sg/mattress.html

I have had fibromyalgia (chronic pain) long before preggie, so my mattress had to be top-grade. We bought a memory foam mattress and it has been a godsend in reducing my pains and aches. Much better than my previous latex mattress. But make sure you don't put bb on memory foam; the material is too soft, bb can't roll over/turn the head and may suffocate.

38 wks lagi better

same .. dunno izzt she hungry lolz cos i only eat beef steak for lunch and haben take tea break

she's hungry? hahaha dun think so... i had lunch at 1.30 and finished my big bowl of rice/barley with stir fry beef and oden...and had lots of soup

Get a memory foam mattress topper to put on top of your latex mattress:

http://www.fortytwo.sg/mattress.html

I have had fibromyalgia (chronic pain) long before preggie, so my mattress had to be top-grade. We bought a memory foam mattress and it has been a godsend in reducing my pains and aches. Much better than my previous latex mattress. But make sure you don't put bb on memory foam; the material is too soft, bb can't roll over/turn the head and may suffocate.
huh? you tot one more layer then your bedsheet must buy those that can handle the height leh..currently with the extra latex layer i can only buy certain brand leh then can fit nicely

u only appear around this timing and hang around until around 7-8pm lolz

1) lolz have lah...sure got more than 10 times just that we immuned to it ..unless it is big kick else bo chap
2)no need boost bb weight ..cos princess is not light ..same like gor gor lolz
3) dunno leh was told to buy those small one .. but to me no diff cos i enjoy drinking them ... just give me one can liao
4) we just choose what we like to believe can liao :p no need to follow eveyting blindly

Haha no la .. Today busy day . Carpenter fixing up my shoes cabinet , washing all the nb clothes now , then Neighbour came up and pass me lot of bb clothes and stuff ..

Pls dun mistaken all the points I say is for you .. Just lump everything in one message only lol

mine is dress (front button)
I'm wearing 2 pc , shirt with buttons ..

Actually buttons good , especially if you wear it when you want to pump

got no problem wearing pants hor... cos idk if...botton will be pain and cannot wear pants.

:oops:

I'm doing natural . So far so good . Just remember dun eat chicken for 1st 2 weeks until stitches remove and better ... Otherwise will take super long to recover ..

Haha no la .. Today busy day . Carpenter fixing up my shoes cabinet , washing all the nb clothes now , then Neighbour came up and pass me lot of bb clothes and stuff ..

Pls dun mistaken all the points I say is for you .. Just lump everything in one message only lol

I'm wearing 2 pc , shirt with buttons ..
Actually buttons good , especially if you wear it when you want to pump
I'm doing natural . So far so good . Just remember dun eat chicken for 1st 2 weeks until stitches remove and better ... Otherwise will take super long to recover ..
no lah...those points you said not applicable to me for some wat lolz ... dun worry ...

yah button is good for pumping

huh? you tot one more layer then your bedsheet must buy those that can handle the height leh..currently with the extra latex layer i can only buy certain brand leh then can fit nicely

My mattress is full-piece memory foam, don't have additional layers, so I use bedsheets which my mum gave me. The full-piece memory foam mattress is expensive, my queen size (Tempur brand) cost $4K but bo pian coz of my fibromyalgia - I sleep like princess and the pea. But memory foam layer is much cheaper, about $100, much cheaper than replacing your whole mattress with memory foam mattress.

My memory foam mattress is higher than average mattress (the Tempur mattress come in different heights) coz I like the additional comfort, but somehow my mum's bedsheets can fit, even after two layers of mattress protectors.

I read before many Americans with aches and pains love memory foam layers, maybe you can go on a forum and ask them how they get their bedsheets to accommodate the height.

@fluffy_fluffy natural also can't eat chicken for 1st 2wks? I c-sect also avoid chicken for 2wks. But the confinement lady that I engaged this time told me Malaysia no such thing. Insist no prob with eating chicken even for c-sect. Say they eat a lot of chicken n less fish. Singaporean eat more fish... Hmm don't knw can eat onot

38 wks lagi better

same .. dunno izzt she hungry lolz cos i only eat beef steak for lunch and haben take tea break

Yes ... I prefer her to stay in as long as possible ... And be natural ... Not going and dun wish to be induce ... If possible ...

ya but at least optimum weight le! hehe tell bb to stay put longer

Yes yea .. Stay as happy as she likes and I can be queen longer lol

But I also Siao . A moment thinking if before 23rd can go celebrate Xmas with buddy ... And Hb will be home as his leave till 23rd ... If later he can't take leave ... I can't celebrate Xmas ..

But i still prefer her to bake longer inside la .. Just that I need to control diet .. Can't walk too much leh ... Maybe I try go swimming .. Hehehe

My mattress is full-piece memory foam, don't have additional layers, so I use bedsheets which my mum gave me. The full-piece memory foam mattress is expensive, my queen size (Tempur brand) cost $4K but bo pian coz of my fibromyalgia - I sleep like princess and the pea. But memory foam layer is much cheaper, about $100, much cheaper than replacing your whole mattress with memory foam mattress.

My memory foam mattress is higher than average mattress (the Tempur mattress come in different heights) coz I like the additional comfort, but somehow my mum's bedsheets can fit, even after two layers of mattress protectors.

I read before many Americans with aches and pains love memory foam layers, maybe you can go on a forum and ask them how they get their bedsheets to accommodate the height.
we try memory foam .. the moment you sit ..you get this sink in feeling leh so we ended buying other brand but add a separate latex layer on top .. i used to buy Aussino but canot fit so ended with those brand sold at robinson then no problem

@fluffy_fluffy natural also can't eat chicken for 1st 2wks? I c-sect also avoid chicken for 2wks. But the confinement lady that I engaged this time told me Malaysia no such thing. Insist no prob with eating chicken even for c-sect. Say they eat a lot of chicken n less fish. Singaporean eat more fish... Hmm don't knw can eat onot
is there a reason why chicken not allowed ?

Err pj pants quite loose n airy... Should be ok?

Should be Okie ba .. Anyway in air con room ..

no lah...those points you said not applicable to me for some wat lolz ... dun worry ...

yah button is good for pumping

Love it .. Bought a lot of Victoria secret pj last time . Maybe I should go and order some back ..

No chic, I took the chic and abit infected .. Tmd pain .. Make me curse and swear ... Lol

But maybe my body can't take it ? When you take the chic any difference ?

Cos I can feel the difference .. It took me 2 weeks to recover instead of normal less than one week .. Almost going to take the swimming float and sit on it Loh lol

I took a lot of fish ... The ngoh hee ... Expensive but no choice .. That time I'm doing confinement during cny even worst !!! Super duper ex ... But I'm doing tbfg so for baby just eat... And I ate for 3 years while I bf all the while lol ... After stop bf , I see the fish I run!! Lol

Yes ... I prefer her to stay in as long as possible ... And be natural ... Not going and dun wish to be induce ... If possible ...

Yes yea .. Stay as happy as she likes and I can be queen longer lol

But I also Siao . A moment thinking if before 23rd can go celebrate Xmas with buddy ... And Hb will be home as his leave till 23rd ... If later he can't take leave ... I can't celebrate Xmas ..

But i still prefer her to bake longer inside la .. Just that I need to control diet .. Can't walk too much leh ... Maybe I try go swimming .. Hehehe
dry swimming or wet swimming lolz

Should be Okie ba .. Anyway in air con room ..

Love it .. Bought a lot of Victoria secret pj last time . Maybe I should go and order some back ..

No chic, I took the chic and abit infected .. Tmd pain .. Make me curse and swear ... Lol

But maybe my body can't take it ? When you take the chic any difference ?

Cos I can feel the difference .. It took me 2 weeks to recover instead of normal less than one week .. Almost going to take the swimming float and sit on it Loh lol

I took a lot of fish ... The ngoh hee ... Expensive but no choice .. That time I'm doing confinement during cny even worst !!! Super duper ex ... But I'm doing tbfg so for baby just eat... And I ate for 3 years while I bf all the while lol ... After stop bf , I see the fish I run!! Lol
you BF for 3 years :eek:

is there a reason why chicken not allowed ?
Dunno leh , think poison or what . I read in some confinement cook book and some website also advise dun eat chicken .

But as I mentioned , if you try before and nothing goes wrong maybe it's individual .

Did you try for the last time ?

Dunno leh , think poison or what . I read in some confinement cook book and some website also advise dun eat chicken .

But as I mentioned , if you try before and nothing goes wrong maybe it's individual .

Did you try for the last time ?
i think every other meals got chicken lor lolz that is why i curious why u all said cannot lolz

Back