Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hello drama queenie, my kiddo is those panting type. Before 3 yrs old, he always kena fever the day before we attend some other kids birthday. End up i don't dare to go to birthday parties. If its his birthday, he will have major sickness with high fever which lasts for sometime. Now he is okay but his birthday we don't celebrate with a fanfare. Just Makan at home :). When it comes to my kid, I very pantang cause he 避忌 many things. He also 卡阴 easily. I rather believe than regret. :)

I didn't used to be pantang before my kid.. Even during confinement, I couldn't be bothered and carried baby out shopping and high-tea with friends. But my kid is very sensitive. When cry throughout the night or be running fever towards the evening. After some episodes and nagging by parents and in-laws, now, everything also better be safe than sorry. And this driving my hubby crazy :p

I rather believe than regret. :)

Have anyone of u heard before tt we can't wash clothes and hang them out at night? My mil told me not to. But I find it weird and my mum also dun have this practice.

Sumiko, yes my mil never wash my kid clothes at night and hang them out at night. Those that are hang in the day by night time have to take in. She told me cannot leave children clothes out at night, pantang. For adult clothes she said can.

Rubilite, my mil said adult clothes also cannot. Anyway I said ok in front of her but since we aren't staying tgr, she also dunno if I wash. Not tt I don't listen to her. For us working, cannot wait until weekend then wash clothes de. Weekdays come back home alrd evening. Bobian leh.

@dramaqueenie

小孩喜欢吃cake. ok. 一个人庆祝两次,比LKY更好命。哈哈...

Toblerone 老师,现在两个蛋糕不为其,还看过三个四个的呢!小孩在托儿所/幼稚园,很多都会买蛋糕当茶点庆祝,然后有些会爸爸那方一个,妈妈那方一个,如果正日不在周末,生日当天在自己家再一个。哈哈!

Toblerone 老师,现在两个蛋糕不为其,还看过三个四个的呢!小孩在托儿所/幼稚园,很多都会买蛋糕当茶点庆祝,然后有些会爸爸那方一个,妈妈那方一个,如果正日不在周末,生日当天在自己家再一个。哈哈!

是咯, 我孩子生日时我老公家那边吹一个,我妈家那边吹一个,学校又吹一个。不知道这样是否妥当。
孩子今年整日(English calendar) 发高烧。不知是否管事:(

Can don't use candles... Use
419288248_860.JPG

Joke time for everyone.... esp Judy :)

Q: In such a super hot weather, which mrt station is the best to alight?

Ans: Kallang... Why??? Because its 加冷地铁站 lol hahahha.

I super like such 冷笑话. Lol hahha have a great weekend peeps! :D:p

Last edited:
我想知道。。。在我做ivf 之前,我有向注生娘娘请求保佑。
刚刚看中医,医生说implantation 不稳。只有50-50.
我想问,可以现在再去拜拜注生娘娘保佑吗?
刚好我验血的日子是六月初一。

我想知道。。。在我做ivf 之前,我有向注生娘娘请求保佑。
刚刚看中医,医生说implantation 不稳。只有50-50.
我想问,可以现在再去拜拜注生娘娘保佑吗?
刚好我验血的日子是六月初一。
平时不烧香。着急的时候,什么神都去拜。
To answer your question, of course.

该如何求菩萨/拜神方式,已经写了。Use search engine to find the post.

是咯, 我孩子生日时我老公家那边吹一个,我妈家那边吹一个,学校又吹一个。不知道这样是否妥当。
孩子今年整日(English calendar) 发高烧。不知是否管事:(
比LKY跟大牌。哈哈...

LKY celebrated with one cake only leh.

以前不pantang。什么都百无禁忌,什么都无所谓。
月子也没怎么做。产后隔天就偷偷在医院冲凉。冰水、泡泡茶、照喝。有时候晚上还抱着baby,跟老公去吃夜宵。:D
把爸妈、家翁婆和月嫂气得半命。:p

坐月有坐月的避忌。

老师谢谢回复。 my understanding of 水质工作。水 - 流动,不固定形体,要根据环境而成形体。或许常飞来飞去的工作比较适合,或在外跑 sales。不能固定在 office。工作要有的发展不能死死的,要具有挑战性。

若是白话水的 understanding 或许是航海,接触水的工作但我觉得好像内有乾坤哦。我读到时第一反应是游泳老师哈哈,读了再读我的理解还是以水本质来解释。答案对吗?请老师指教 :):) Thank you many many :):)

Last edited:
Singapore buddhist lodge 居士林超度法会 $30 for each baby. Pls go down to register personally. Cash or cheque accepted. 法会 Is during 7 month.

光明山 also have 超度法会 during 7 month. Pls call to enquire price. If u miss this one, must wait for year end 水陆法会

Those who wants to 施棺 can do so at singapore buddhist lodge. Pls note its for within singapore only. They will use the $ to buy coffins for elderly who passed on. Those who stay at old folks home, hospitals Etc with no next of kins. No fixed amount, 随喜功德。u can also donate for a variety of items like 施药,vegetarian food, print sutras etc. all 随喜功德。:) hope the info helps anyone who wants to help out :)

Last edited:
Singapore buddhist lodge 居士林超度法会 $30 for each baby. Pls go down to register personally. Cash or cheque accepted.

光明山 also have 超度法会. Pls call to enquire price. If u miss this one, must wait for year end 水陆法会

Those who wants to 施棺 can do so at singapore buddhist lodge. Pls note its for within singapore only. They will use the $ to buy coffins for elderly who passed on. Those who stay at old folks home, hospitals Etc with no next of kins. No fixed amount, 随喜功德。u can also donate for a variety of items like 施药,vegetarian food, print sutras etc. all 随喜功德。:) hope the info helps anyone who wants to help out :)

Many thanks for sharing the kind act :)
At Singapore Buddhist Lodge
Is this for a limited period only or can go there on any day to 施棺 or 施药,vegetarian food, print sutras etc?

比LKY跟大牌。哈哈...

LKY celebrated with one cake only leh.

Toblerone 老师。。 知道一些民俗学是不可以用逻辑推理的,可是关于蜡烛的避忌。。 通常人的阳寿是早在出生前就在生死簿里记载好的。庆生插蜡烛,地府可能会留意到你的岁数,可是若不是阳寿将尽,恰好被关注,其他的应该无什么大碍对吗?就算我不点蜡烛,阳寿还是会随着年龄的增长而一年一年减,不是吗?

Last edited:
老师谢谢回复。 my understanding of 水质工作。水 - 流动,不固定形体,要根据环境而成形体。或许常飞来飞去的工作比较适合,或在外跑 sales。不能固定在 office。工作要有的发展不能死死的,要具有挑战性。

若是白话水的 understanding 或许是航海,接触水的工作但我觉得好像内有乾坤哦。我读到时第一反应是游泳老师哈哈,读了再读我的理解还是以水本质来解释。答案对吗?请老师指教 :):) Thank you many many :):)
对。

一个行业,可能有产生不同五行。比如,房地产经纪,属‘土’同时属‘火’。假设八字喜用土的人,原局不错,加上运势攀升的人,遇上十年水运,土克水为财,做起来一定可以驾Mercedes住大洋房。

房地产经纪的工作不是适合每个人。人家可以做的很成功,并不代表人人能胜任。参加什么Adam Khoo program, 听多了准备"pok-gaii" 。

一个人选择行业,性格品德也重要。即使有适合的工作,脾气暴躁、看人家不爽、整天吵架的,再好的工作都做不长久。

命理玄学虽对人有帮助,但后天要靠自己去努力才行呀!

三国演义的蜀国军师,诸葛亮,在还没打仗前,以太乙天数、奇门遁甲、最后大六壬神算,来断他的胜仗机率。蜀国出伟大军师,但是还是要靠武将打仗。先智取,再武力。The moral is, 还是要靠努力去争取。

知道一些民俗学是不可以用逻辑推理的,可是关于蜡烛的避忌。
Yes.

通常人的阳寿是早在出生前就在生死簿里记载好的。庆生插蜡烛,地府可能会留意到你的岁数,可是若不是阳寿将尽,恰好被关注,其他的应该无什么大碍对吗?就算我不点蜡烛,阳寿还是会随着年龄的增长而一年一年减,不是吗?
命盘算得准,或多或少知道活到的岁数。不要忘记,现在是现世报啊。缺德事一做,马上折寿。人是不知不觉造了恶业,恶业多就折寿。本来该活的岁数,肯定100%缩短了。庆生插蜡烛,地府会打勾,那么岁数算得更加仔细了。这个很多人不知道,甚至一些师父不一定知道。

老师没有办法证明,除非你有本事看得到。老师只能劝善。对方若信,不会吃亏。对方不信,老师不会勉强。

Western culture, monkey see monkey do. 点蜡烛庆生,本来就是西方文化,久而久之,普及化了之后,就融入了大家的生活。随着时代的变迁,大家就慢慢地接受了。

There is a local funeral undertaker doing a special service - using the ashes of deceased and making it into necklace/ring. 西洋文化,只差普及化。那么,死人的骨灰戴在身上,你说会好不好呢?

古代中医学流传至今,妇女产后一定要坐月。坐月不好,以后会有后遗症。看看马来人、印度人、洋人,统统没有坐月,随着年龄增长,她们就这边痛那边痛。现在的年轻华人妇女,生产几天后buay-tahan就去洗澡洗头。以后,她们就知道。你说是不是大家要效仿西方文化呢?

在西方文化的熏陶下,社会慢慢地接受。华人传统文化逐渐被掩盖了。

老师, 我明白如果要拿多1个蛋糕就不要点candle. 但孩子他们都是喜欢唱生日歌和blow candle.
那你对这是有何看法呢?
就知道有人会继续问。你要宠爱孩子嘛,呵呵... 你自己看着办。

老师该说的都说了。

谢谢老师回复。我明白了 :). 就是象您写的性格, 老得罪人才处处碰钉子。好言相劝还被骂到 jialat jialat lol. 我除了能念经,抄经希望他被度, 真的要自己努力才实在啊! 这个 thread 真是让我收益不浅 :):)

以前我当过房地产经纪,别人不费力卖屋子,大年初二在 showflat 睡醒,走进来的人二话不说就下定钱, 卖到响当当,我讲到累还吃鸡蛋哈哈, 看来我的八字不是喜土 lol. :):)

Apple green, confinement must do well if not old really here pain there pain. Though i didn't bath until CL said can but because i keep sitting down to breast feed now my back pain. Need to see TCM :(.

Last edited:
Yes.
命盘算得准,或多或少知道活到的岁数。不要忘记,现在是现世报啊。缺德事一做,马上折寿。人是不知不觉造了恶业,恶业多就折寿。本来该活的岁数,肯定100%缩短了。庆生插蜡烛,地府会打勾,那么岁数算得更加仔细了。这个很多人不知道,甚至一些师父不一定知道。
了解明白,只知道庆生大吃大喝的(大鱼大肉),业障都会背在你的身上,现在才知道原来所有之前造的恶业都会一起算。哈哈。

Last edited:
Apple green, confinement must do well if not old really here pain there pain. Though i didn't bath until CL said can but because i keep sitting down to breast feed now my back pain. Need to see TCM :(.

Rubilite, haha.. it serves as a good reminder for my coming confrontment. For my previous confrontment, I clean and wash hair using the boiled herbal water in the noon. After wash hair, as advise by cl is to blow dry with hair dryer immediately.

Apple green, yah the old people say if 1st time confinement never do well, next confinement still can bu back. So do it well this time and ur body will see the difference :):)

Apple green, yah the old people say if 1st time confinement never do well, next confinement still can bu back. So do it well this time and ur body will see the difference :):)
Rubilite, there are lots of thing that I am not convince about confrontment. I am not those "monkey see, monkey do" type thus need to convince myself that those confrontment rules that exists for decades are still valid despite of our very different living condition and technology. Especially the don't wash hair rule, last time, there's no water heater and hair dryer thus they advise not to wash to avoid catching cold and the wind will gets into the head and cause “head wind" but i think if we wash with herbal water in enclosed environment and dry it immediately will be fine right? Anyone can let me know why die die cannot wash hair?

Last edited:
Applegreen, Lol the logic is like u said loh wait the wind go in u will kena headache for life. If u bathe, wind enter body ache and pain here n there and such pains cannot cure de. Regardless logical or not, i still listen to my mom lol cause dont want to invite trouble and they meant good :). I rem my confinement time my hair stinks so badly when the wind blow i can smell the sng sng smell hahah. Body also smelly smelly. Dont even dare to go hospital for baby's jaundice checkup lol. My confinement is considered didnt do very well le though no bathe etc, now i can see the impact cause body not as strong as b4. Haha

Aiyo.. i everyday must bathe twice and wash hair daily. I alrd told my mil, plead her to let me bathe one time in the aftn and wash my hair during my confinement. I really can't tah han the greasy feeling of my hair. And I feel if we are breastfeeding our bb, we also must take care of our own hygiene. I understand your point of view, rubilite. But personally I can't follow. Diet wise want me to eat what also can or what cannot eat also can. Everything can follow except the bathing rule. :D

Sumiko, lol got lah wipe wipe then feed baby loh but not bathe lol. I also cannot tahan want to secretly bathe when my mom go out but CL said cannot. Gang up lol. Gynae said aiyoh so dirty so dirty hahaha :).

Rubilite and Sumiko, I one day don't wash hair, cannot zzz... 28 days don't wash, think i will be as "cute" as panda. hahaha...

老师早,读到以前您写的到医院磁场是负面的。每星期的一天我都得去医院,那我每天都有早晚念<<普门品>>,第二天到佛堂普照常去医院应该没问题吧?谢谢老师的回复 :):)

Hello Ladies,

Maybe there isn't any 婴灵。
I start to think there isn't any after seeing this video.
Don't think too much about it if you
miscarry or ......

老师早,读到以前您写的到医院磁场是负面的。每星期的一天我都得去医院,那我每天都有早晚念<<普门品>>,第二天到佛堂普照常去医院应该没问题吧?谢谢老师的回复 :):)
可以。
去医院之后,到处走走。

凭这个YouTube就信啊?呵呵...
不信的人,会推翻一切。

没见过鬼的人,永远不信。
我相信有,姐姐若干年前意外流产了,多年后才知道,这可怜的宝宝一直跟在身旁,看着父母对哥哥姐姐疼爱有加,自己却可怜的没人懂他的存在,没人疼,没人爱,很可怜的。

Back