(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Hi All Mummies, I tested positive on 30 March. But I went to my gynae on 3rd April, he say he couldnt see anything as yet...coz it is still early...then i felt my tummy abit painful so i went to see him on the 7apr and he did a vaginal scan n tell me he saw nothing...he did a blood test for me..the result for the blood test is my HCG 2905 but he is surprise that the HCG is so high and yet he couldnt see anything..and refer me to KK....I went to KK and they do a vaginal scan for me..they say they can only see a sac but they cannot confirm it is a normal pregnancy as even etopic pregnancy also can see sac, until they can see the baby then they confirm.two days later which is yest 9 apr, KK schedule me to do a blood test but the gd news is the blood test double up to 4000plus...but then they still cannot confirm anything unless they see the baby....nw is the waiting games....don't know the EDD, don't know it is a normal pregnancy???? it will be very worrrying till the day i get the answer......so when is the best time to go back to my gynae again inorder not to get disappointment again??? Is it normal for the blood test to be 2905 and cannot see anything???? My menses cycle is bout 35-44days and my last menses is 1March. I don't even know how many weeks pregnant I am..... :(

usually gyane will advise to go ard 7wks or 8wks after ur last menses start date. i am not sure how much was my hcg during my #1 but i aso face prob on not able to detect anything in kkh and aso pte gynae. but somehw gynae ask me to return abt 2 wks later to check again and this time, yes i finally got to see my lil bb :) reli a relief so u jiayou aso :) but i managed to detect it via v scan too not the normal tummy scan but i do have spotting tat time too...

Hi all. Nice to see a Dec 2014 Mummies thread! I'm expecting my first and he/she is 5 weeks old today. Visited the gynae last week and am very looking forward to the next visit (2 more weeks to go) to hear the heartbeat. Please add me to the FB group, [email protected]. Thanks!

Allo ladies!! I'm trying to add u gals in FB.
I'm going next thurs. Also wondering whether is it too early or not?

Hello sunnyday00.

I think you sent me the invitation to join the fb group ystdy? But seems the link invalid already and checked that I still don't have have the group under my fb .... Hahahha

Try to add me again? Thanks dear!

constantine, dun worry. everything will be ok.
the nurse at the gynae also said now is too early to see anything. best is to go at 7th week.
im feeling so tired today.

Hi All Mummies, I tested positive on 30 March. But I went to my gynae on 3rd April, he say he couldnt see anything as yet...coz it is still early...then i felt my tummy abit painful so i went to see him on the 7apr and he did a vaginal scan n tell me he saw nothing...he did a blood test for me..the result for the blood test is my HCG 2905 but he is surprise that the HCG is so high and yet he couldnt see anything..and refer me to KK....I went to KK and they do a vaginal scan for me..they say they can only see a sac but they cannot confirm it is a normal pregnancy as even etopic pregnancy also can see sac, until they can see the baby then they confirm.two days later which is yest 9 apr, KK schedule me to do a blood test but the gd news is the blood test double up to 4000plus...but then they still cannot confirm anything unless they see the baby....nw is the waiting games....don't know the EDD, don't know it is a normal pregnancy???? it will be very worrrying till the day i get the answer......so when is the best time to go back to my gynae again inorder not to get disappointment again??? Is it normal for the blood test to be 2905 and cannot see anything???? My menses cycle is bout 35-44days and my last menses is 1March. I don't even know how many weeks pregnant I am..... :(

I went to kkh to do vagina scan n blood test too. Same procedure as you. They cant see anything cos' it's still too early.

Morning ladies, slept very well last night but still feeling tired. N a little bit of morning sickness.
Tummy cramping off and on. Is it normal?

Hi mummies...

I am expecting my 2nd child....tried for many yrs. Had 2 rds of miscarriages last year....so this round tested positive, went to see my gynae immd....to get hormones jab asap. Keeping fingers cross for a smooth pregancy and delivery.

Just came back from gynae. We saw baby's heart flickering inside the sac. my #1 saw it too and kept pointing at the screen. this is my 2nd pregnancy but I feel super excited like the 1st time =)
Enjoy your pregnancy ladies !!

So any FB set up already?
Sorry, cuz FB is easier to track, here is abit difficult as i using ipad to see and the apps don really seems friendly. oppsssssss:rolleyes:

Hi girls:) was trying my luck, din expect this thread to be set up so early:) expecting my #2, can't wait for gynea vist on 21 apr to see all is well:)
Pls add me to FB group. My email add: [email protected]

Okok thanks but mum say might not be accurate.... I am looking around for gynae but there is too much docs.. Dunno how to choose

Okok thanks but mum say might not be accurate.... I am looking around for gynae but there is too much docs.. Dunno how to choose

maybe you could go gp to confirm like i did. i read up that its highly likely to be positive even though w faint line. as the test kit detect a faint hint from the sample. :)

Hello! I tested positive with clearblue digital pregnancy test kit with conception indicator. It's very clear. If not pregnant, it will just indicate "not pregnant", if you are, it indicates "pregnant, 1-2". The number tells you the number of weeks since you conceived! Good luck! Oh best is to get a blood test from doc, highly accurate but more costly.

I just had fish maw soup for dinner. Yumz.. I think I'll continue w soups for dinner from now. Really loss of appetite.

Look for one u feel comfortable. Esp gender of gyne. Unless $ is not a prob to u. And u prefer talk a lot or don really talk (as in got prob den talk if not scan n go kind).

I am.wishing n keeping fingerscrossed that I Dun get the same as when I am carrying #1..... simply living zombie-like for week 5-week 20...... Hahaha.....xxxxxxx

I think I will have a dec 2014 baby too. got a positive yesterday and last menstral start date was 10 Mar 2014.

Was hoping for an early year baby and didn't expect to get pregnant so soon so just started trying and got it. Going to seek out gyneas for a test. Can you ldies recommend?

My morning sickness was bad today. Slept like a baby. Today I'm 6 weeks 5 days. Gonna see my gynae today to do a scan and to hear the ❤️ beat. Wish me luck ladies.

I think I will have a dec 2014 baby too. got a positive yesterday and last menstral start date was 10 Mar 2014.

Was hoping for an early year baby and didn't expect to get pregnant so soon so just started trying and got it. Going to seek out gyneas for a test. Can you ldies recommend?
Perhaps u need to tink thru ur pref.. male/female, distance/location, chatty/chop chop kind, price etc..

Back