(2014) ivf mummies support group

Mine is 3 weeks of waiting (3ww) and appointment was only given this Thu as Dr S schedule are packed. This week will be my week 7. Iwantahealthybaby is my bfp buddy and same thing I have no ms symptoms which makes me kind of worried.

Lynncandy, it will be fine. No symptoms can mean strong body, just like iwantahealthybaby. By week 7, your beanies will be very well - formed!

good morning ladies. i am in :)

@Kitkats i think the rushing in morning yesterday resulted in your bleeding. i think your body belongs to those must rest more walk less during 1st trimester. hope after bed rest today no more bleeding for you. another day to see your beanie...jiayou!

@circlecircle, so nice to bfp, same er, same et, same doc, same scan date and same bt with kitkats. really progressing together and sharing every experience together. so nice! u two will have smooth delivery no worries :)

@LynnCandy you and me same week 7 this week. i think more or less our beanies inside is progressing same rate. maybe yours is older than mine. i am 7weeks 2days today. scan late also good cause you can see more of beanie inside. scan early some can only see sac. my sil last pregnancy only at week8 then can see yolk and heartbeat. they nearly give up but lucky they insist to wait. efforts paid off. and i think you have no symptoms cause you are by nature an active lady. seeing you do all the housework and cooking even at bfp status i think your body is indeed strong.

actually i am tempted to go scan again this week. just to see how beanies is doing...hehehe.

I am wondering can see beanie at least once every 2 weeks. Maybe I will check it out on Thu. Can't wait to see beanie soon, counting down....

Iwantahealthybaby, you totally have no symptoms? Tiredness? sore boobs? As for me, I can't really tell if I am tired as I am tired everyday since young hahaa.. Sore boobs is due to the side effect of duphaston, I have sore boobs ever since I started taking the medicine. Other than sometime a bit of abdominal pain, no other symptoms for me already. Oh ya I have constipation too, like only a few days then can poop once.

Circle and kitkats, how about both of you?

Anyone taking chicken of essence? Any special recipes intake recently? Still taking red dates?

Mummies, good morning! Just want to check those who pass the 1st trimester. Do we really feel hungry during 1st trimester? (Bb wants food?) I don't feel I am hungry actually. But some say they will feel hungry easily. But during 1st trimester I think bb still doesn't know how up "ask" for more food right? My next scan is so far away. Feel like gg to visit any gynae just to have a scan to see my babies inside whether doing well...*paranoid*
Not necessary will feel hungry. Just eat when you feel hungry..

Lynncandy, I also no symptoms. No morning sickness, no bigger boobs. Just no appetite. And must eat by 7plus pm otherwise I feel sick. Otherwise, all is ok. One funny thing is I only vomit when I accidentally tasted toothpaste. understand how u all felt. I Thot I was weird and worried about bb. Subsequent scans show bb healthy n growing.

Thanks @nidellia

@LynnCandy me constipation but way before BfP I already got this problem so don't know if it's due to pregnancy or what. My constipation can range 4-6days type hahaha. My husband did mention my boobs became fuller but don't know isit he trying to make me feel better cause I feel so paranoid without any symptoms. Like u say could be due to duphaston. But veins around boobs slightly more obvious now. Increase urine frequency. Other than that no more. Can eat whatever I like, no special crave. Won't feel extra hungry. But my stomach start to get bloated Liao. Some bottoms difficulty in buttoning. Thou they say 1st pregnancy the bulge won't be obvious so fast but prob because last time I was big in size then I lost weight so tummy skin not as tight haha so easy to become rounder. I still drink chicken essence but not daily. Maybe twice a week now. Red dates I started to drink again but also not as frequent as tww.

Thanks @nidellia

@LynnCandy me constipation but way before BfP I already got this problem so don't know if it's due to pregnancy or what. My constipation can range 4-6days type hahaha. My husband did mention my boobs became fuller but don't know isit he trying to make me feel better cause I feel so paranoid without any symptoms. Like u say could be due to duphaston. But veins around boobs slightly more obvious now. Increase urine frequency. Other than that no more. Can eat whatever I like, no special crave. Won't feel extra hungry. But my stomach start to get bloated Liao. Some bottoms difficulty in buttoning. Thou they say 1st pregnancy the bulge won't be obvious so fast but prob because last time I was big in size then I lost weight so tummy skin not as tight haha so easy to become rounder. I still drink chicken essence but not daily. Maybe twice a week now. Red dates I started to drink again but also not as frequent as tww.
Wa constipation ah. Try to drink more water and eat more vegetables. Pregnant women tend to have constipation easily as digestive system slows down. Otherwise u gng to Hv hard time passing motion ah. I know Coz I m like you also. esp if the stools harden, so jialat man.

Nidellia, wow yours is dec baby. . Hehe it is always good to have am experience mummy like you here.
Aiyoo.. I am having stomachache again. Don't know is constipated the pain or beanie wants me to go back from work. Hehe...
Iwantahealthybaby, I just don't feel comfortable in Jean maybe it's tight fitting. Other than that all the pants still can wear as all my pants are loose fitting, but now become just fitting haha.

Lynncandy, mine is a baby gal. She is 3 months plus oredi. Most important, u Dun stress ah. Must rest more. When bb is out, u want to rest also no time. Haha. Relax and be happy so you can have a happy baby. Baby can feel your emotions.

Hello all mummies to be~~~
I just tested positive with a hcg of 999.7 or 997.4.

Anything i have to take note from now? Like what to eat or drink? And what to avoid?

Welcome Meiling :) hehe. More or less same diet as tww. Cannot eat raw food that's what my doc say. Other than that nothing else he mention. But I think the old folks will have a lot of don't eat this don't eat that. My dad tell me cannot eat Chinese rojak. Cannot eat vinegar also.

Nidellia! u are still so active here heee.. I finally back to work and can be logged LOL!
ur precious is a cutie pie!

congrat meilingg :)
avoid liang food ya.. the rest moderate will do.

congrat all mtbs too!!

Welcome Meiling :) hehe. More or less same diet as tww. Cannot eat raw food that's what my doc say. Other than that nothing else he mention. But I think the old folks will have a lot of don't eat this don't eat that. My dad tell me cannot eat Chinese rojak. Cannot eat vinegar also.

So no need to eat egg whites, red dates, brazil nuts like what we ate during tww lah?

Nidellia! u are still so active here heee.. I finally back to work and can be logged LOL!
ur precious is a cutie pie!

congrat meilingg :)
avoid liang food ya.. the rest moderate will do.

congrat all mtbs too!!
Mei2, haha only login when I'm free. The little one zzz now. Your boys are also very cute!!

Ya no raw stuff. No half boiled eggs, no sashimi hor. Just be safe. eat healthily lo.

Ha that time when I preggy, I only tell parents n inlaws but tell them not to spread until after 3 months. By then more stable.

Hi nice to see experience mummies here. I told my family already. But in laws haven't. Will only tell after 3mths for their side cause I realise all their relatives seems to know when my sil was preg so I think don't tell their side 1st. Anyway I more close to my family so I want to share my joy with them.

I was told by my friend not to drink prune juice coz next time the bb will tend to keep on diarrhea. Some ppl have constipation some doesn have. Lucky for me I dun have hehe maybe I keep on drinking milk maybe u all want to try goat milk. Probably can help u shit more haha

That's great!! Now you must be on cloud 9. Must take care ah.

Yup rest awhile more then slowly make my way to kkh later to collect med.

Oh ya does the med have to keep in fridge again? If not later have to rush back home... Very tiring~

Yup rest awhile more then slowly make my way to kkh later to collect med.

Oh ya does the med have to keep in fridge again? If not later have to rush back home... Very tiring~

No need keep in fridge but muz remember to take the medicine coz is ur an tai medicine in western.

I din. In fact, my tcm told me no need to see her if preggie.

@nidellia check wif u since u have given birth. The bb movement is it vary frm stages to stages? Initially I can feel the bb kicking very rough then recently the kicking very gentle n the timing is not the same as initially. Is it normal coz my appt is next tues can't wait to ask doc tan haha since u are here might as well ask u hehe

I got alot of gases...
Before this i used to have constipation history.
But now like can go toilet twice a day...

@nidellia check wif u since u have given birth. The bb movement is it vary frm stages to stages? Initially I can feel the bb kicking very rough then recently the kicking very gentle n the timing is not the same as initially. Is it normal coz my appt is next tues can't wait to ask doc tan haha since u are here might as well ask u hehe
Snow, how many Weeks are you now? Have to.monitor. Sometimes bb turn inside, so u feel less movements.

good morning ladies. i am in :)

@Kitkats i think the rushing in morning yesterday resulted in your bleeding. i think your body belongs to those must rest more walk less during 1st trimester. hope after bed rest today no more bleeding for you. another day to see your beanie...jiayou!

@circlecircle, so nice to bfp, same er, same et, same doc, same scan date and same bt with kitkats. really progressing together and sharing every experience together. so nice! u two will have smooth delivery no worries :)

@LynnCandy you and me same week 7 this week. i think more or less our beanies inside is progressing same rate. maybe yours is older than mine. i am 7weeks 2days today. scan late also good cause you can see more of beanie inside. scan early some can only see sac. my sil last pregnancy only at week8 then can see yolk and heartbeat. they nearly give up but lucky they insist to wait. efforts paid off. and i think you have no symptoms cause you are by nature an active lady. seeing you do all the housework and cooking even at bfp status i think your body is indeed strong.

actually i am tempted to go scan again this week. just to see how beanies is doing...hehehe.
Iwantahealthybaby, isn't today week 7 day 1? I thought we are on the same day.

Congrats @meilingg!!!!! Your hcg very high leh, so it is very good news. Today is what day after your 5dpt?

I am also bloating badly. Nausea super bad now. Last night, once lie down, wanna puke already. Couldn't sleep well.

You should avoid food that gives you gas e.g broccoli and stuff.

And oops,didn't know cannot eat mutton leh! Happily drink kambing soup and mutton satay! Hahaha!

Back