TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

gtg gals! chat tmr!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">babychloe</font>

I got funny white/yellow discharge, but it turns out to be yeast infection! After 3 days, got funny green/yellow discharge for only 1 evening. After that no more liao.

<font color="ff0000">HBB</font>

Very irritating. Got funny taste in my mouth. I hope I dun merlion *prays hard* *prays harder for healthy baby*

bbchloe last min on duty
say colleague sick.. sianz manz
when he sick no body wan help take over when they sick he always help... bleah......
im gg to stay indoor till tomolo HAHAAA

But the discharge smelled a bit fishy last Mon. I din smell it the previous 4 days, so cannot comment. The preg discharge is only 5 days meh?

jul the discharge initialy for mi was on n off one... anyway to mi all discharge stinks.. yikes!!! hahahahaaaaa

anyway doesnt matter.. sinc eu strike liao but do let ur gynae know wat medication u r on ok! very important!!!!!!

Some stink more than others mah hahaha.

Uh oh, I dunno what my GP gave me. Nvm I tell the gynae to ask my GP hahaha.

HBB,
Haha..no la you are much pretty than wat I had picture of u. Cos U cook well than u mean b4 you are fatter now. So I picture u like a medium size gal lo.. Wahaha....

jul u dun hav the medication at home liao huh? call ur gp lor and ask for the names tat was wat i do.. jus to play safe

ur gynae will so good call ur gp meh?

i tink i v sensitive to smell... nice or bad smell alike haa so to mi everythg is strong one haaaa

pinky hhaaaaa
i starting to imagine all who can cook well look like auntie u know HAHAHAHAHAHAAA
so means my cooking skill not up to standard yet LOL

The GP only inserted the white cream inside my V, that's it. No other med for home use liao leh.

Or maybe I call the GP myself &amp; ask b4 my appt lah haha.

pinkie i shld go work for CID.. since i got sensitive nose haa
haaaa

even if my dh stay in the car for too long i also know HAHA

pinky
cos i smell the air freshener smell LOL
if in thr too long smell stronger one
so fr the smell i can know hw far he travel LOL
and sometime i dun go on to the car for a week if he chg the freshener he come bk i also know LOL

actualy now i gt more discharge than usual... if i dun chg my pantyliner.. when i go out i also can smell it.... so hor.. my panty liner is running out fast haha

Babychole,
Need wheelchair cos tummy too big to walk. My back and pelvic bone already start to ache. The rate for CNY is abt $2000-$2200. That time when I deliver J, is that price. But I didn't engage one that time.

HBB,
I waiting to see mango next thurs, hopefully she grow more. I think I got to weigh again to see how much I gained.

Qinyi,
I sms my fren to ask if the CL is available or not already. I dun have the contact with me now, it's at home. Let u know once I have the info ok? This one I have is a Malaysian. I have another contact Rate is $2000, is an Indonesian Chinese staying in Singapore.

For me, I'm trying not to wear pantyliner. Coz GP told me to avoid wearing, but I forgot to ask why hahaha.

may
i am still tinkin i wan to go see doc anot cos i still see stars LOL
and dh is leaving on fri nite liao...
cos my gynae is on leave so hor i need to go 24 hour clinic

HBB,
I think u better go and get some iron pills if needed. I also see stars this morning in bathroom again. Suddenly ears blocked and see abit stars, I faster sit on the floor and scream for hb.

jul
cos panty liner many are non breatheble... will cause fungus infection if wear for too long esp when soiled.
so if wear must make sure chg regularly n clean private area well.. let that area dry up 1st before u wear panty...

i use to dun wear lliner too but till 1 stage about 4 yr ago.. i itch.. duno y tat y i wear pantyliner and ok liao..
anyway the discharage will kind of like wet the panty then stain thru pants esp light colour ones... so hor v hard for mi not to wear also

pinky
ok to take epo when u ttc
no prob but ask ur gynae if u strike can take anot

may shld go see hor? i tink i realy need somethg... mayb tomolo morning i go.. cos dh bk in morning hehe

lucky was at friend hse so i quickly stop the conversation n go sofa sit down

In that case, u better go c doc quick quick lah.

<font color="ff0000">pinky</font>

If TTC, better not to take anything. My mummy told me not to take any herbs or liang tea, or pills or whatever. I took the last 3 mths &amp; din strike. This mth I din take anything, except for barley water, &amp; strike liao. So maybe mummy got dao4 li3 one?

Jul,
You mean EPO. I cant? Cos my mense is not very regular after my ovulation bleeding so I tot I take than can ttc at the same time?

Oh if so serious discharge then u better wear. I guess I got no discharge so no need to wear lor.

GO &amp; see doc lah! Shoo shoo!

jul
epo is supplement so ok to take leh.. its good for women leh.

anyway ic ant go doc now cosi alone and its not urgent so i will go tomolo morning when dh is bk hehe...

jul my gf also ask mi if i wear pantyliner anot cos she also dun wear haa then end up bo bian start to wear cos more n more discharge...
if u no discharge then ok la...

<font color="ff0000">pinky</font>

Yeah pinky dun be sad. Must think positive ok?

Hmm.. maybe u shd just ask doctor abt EPO. I took EPO for a while to help reduce menstrual pain &amp; eczema, but it's too heaty for me, so I stopped.

Yeah I no discharge. Not aws got discharge right?

Actually if I get a lot of discharge, I'll be darn stressed. Sure everytime run to the toilet &amp; check if I'm spotting!

<font color="aa00aa">Dear Jul,</font>
Here's a second round of congrats from me! Hang around both threads ya?
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Dear all,</font>
My AF reported today, so will be on the TTC journey still in 2009. Super crampy today
sad.gif
Oh well, I do console myself that this is Nature's way of letting me rest more after my M/C before carrying my next child :p

<font color="aa00aa">Dear Piggytoh,</font>
So happy for you that you saw the twinkle twinkle! All the jabs are worth it
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Pinky, Purplelace, BBchloe,</font>
May you all BFP very soon!
happy.gif

jul for mi nw the discharge is daily one liao and v thick one.
but i cant feel it popping out so not stress... onli when i go pee sometiems it will dangle in the air then i gotto use paper to wipe it off..

then again so much discharge hor.. yet when bd.. its v dry one.. duno y....

sashamama
new cycle new hope... try harder tis mth k hehe...

Maybe it's cervical discharge vs vaginal discharge mah. If cervical discharge, then the discharge haven't reeachd the V, then V will be dry?

HBB,
Here here... me busy lor.
Sigh.. Wed company will be working halfday. Then I going to have long break. Cos Fri and next Mon-Wed, I need to attend childcare with J. So will be on leave. Super rush. Hope she will not cry too much.

Oh ya,
J cried for 1 mth when she goes 2hrs daily classes when she is 22mths old. So this time round, I am giving her 2 mths to get used to it.

jul not sure leh.. haha cos i tot it will be all over the place hahahaaaa

may ohh ya hor nxt week many ppl on leave cos sch reopen...

hope J can adapt to childcare well..

may
mayb nor she go to the 2 hour class before so she wun realise on 1st day she staying so long.. scarli 2nd day she cry more...
anyway hope sh eis 1 brave girl.. dun b like me... i go pri 1 i cry for 2 months... haaaa until now my teacher still rem me hahahaaaaaa

Back