TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

<font color="ff0000">piggy</font>

Thanks
happy.gif

From LMP, I shd be nearing 5 weeks, but bcoz I O a week later, so I guess shd be more like 4 weeks.

Hmm.. I guess I shd just monitor for spotting hor? Everytime I feel something go 'pop', I will rush to toilet &amp; check for spotting. hiaz... Really wanna see the heartbeat &amp; get this uncertainty over with.

jul
u hv take extra care since u m/c b4... u gg back to yr same gynae? mayb u wanna give him/her a call n tell him/her u preggy n see wat he/she said? u currently how many wks?

Jul,
Think your HGC level is higher as days past. Think your purchas is lucky so I hope I will be as lucky as you too when I test this month.
happy.gif

Jul,
i agree with Sun.. since u got m/c be4 maybe u might wan to go for the hormone jab to boost ur pregnancy
happy.gif

v soon another 2 wk u can hear ur baby heartbeat
happy.gif
but some only hear it 6wk+ lar depend on ur baby...

Jul,
Go for a gynae checki &amp; like the rest of the gals say get some an tai medicine if you can. I am really so happy for you.

<font color="ff0000">pinky</font>

Hehe okie *sprinkles lots of babydust*

Last Fri I dinno mah. Also, the tests I passed u sure got babydust o it. Dun worry
happy.gif

Morning gals...its raining wor...lucky stop liao...just wake up...kekekeke...

Congrats to Jul....wah...its a nice new year gift for u yeah!

piggy,
Ya...yr bb grows well...so u can heave a sigh now rite? Bt still diet need to be healthy...and take extra care ok?

<font color="ff0000">sunshinebaby, piggy, pinky</font>

Yeah, a bit scared coz I got 'history'. On one hand dun wanna hope too much, on the other cannot help but be happy.. And quite scary bcoz of the M/c.

The last time I found out preggie was an accident. Bcoz I got spotting, then no AF for 1 day. Went GP, she told me I preggie. Got a shock &amp; went to the referred gynae who also cfm-ed. But even after jabs &amp; pills also cannot save the babylet. All in all, I only preggie for 4 days. But still sad.

BBchloe,
keke ya lor more relieve now.. but i feel terrible la no appetite at all... yesterday my MIL cook all my fave food but din manage to stomach a lot...
sad.gif

now still thinkin tml wan half day anot keke..

I had been having a lot of good news these 2 days. Yday was my ex boss, she is having her 5th child next year. Today I heard for Jul. I am so happy for all of you.

Jul,
If u scared, can go gynae and c wat he say liao....play safe ma...

piggy,
Yr MS kicking in liao...actually feel very happi for u....cos u got MS and tt means yr hormones is high ma...Bt of cos I hope yr MS will not be so bad, else v xin ku...nvr mind...endure...most preggie ladies will feel better during their 2nd tri....JIA YOU!
U inform yr mum le ma?

Jul,
Dun think so much. The last round you are not prepared but this time round is different. Things will be fine for you. You will have a smooth pregnany.
happy.gif

BBchloe,
actually my MS kick in ard wk5 but i only puke once lar it the bloatedness n nausea tt make me feel sick... compare to Anna n qinyi i tink my MS v mild liao but alr feelin xin ku... now i see food really no appetite lor so unlike me keke..
ya i told my mum n i regret it..

Gynae said cannot really tell, but she suspected it's chem preg. She cudn't even see any sac at all during the scan, so I guess really very early, &amp; not quite there.

Then I took blood test on Fri, and again on Mon. Mon's level was only half of Fri's.

Heehee u can rub in our gd news. Hope u will get gd news from this purchase too
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">babychloe</font>

I will give the gynae a call later. Hope can talk to her &amp; get her advice on whether I shd go see her.

<font color="ff0000">Gals</font>

I notice Dr Joycelyn Wong is v popular. That time my GP referred me to Dr Caroline Khi in the same clinic. Wonder if anyone using her here?

piggy,
Its lidat de...hope yr MS will not be so bad...if u dun feel like eating, mabbe eat some cream biscuits like wat the other ladies advise...u need food intake to let piglet grow...rmb ok?
Regret? Oic...later in the afternoon I will login...and msn u ok? Cos I am going off to spring clean my MBR now....u take care yeah...

Jul,
My fren just deliver under Dr Joycelyn Wong and she give such good comments on her...esp on her stitches...perhaps u can ask ard....

bbchloe,
actually 1st trim even u no eat is ok.. the baby will still grow cos they absorb the nutrient from our body so if i cant eat i drink 100+, ribena etc
happy.gif

ok chat later
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">babychloe</font>

Yeah she seems really really popular. But the thing abt being popular is that I prob gotta wait v long for appt hor?

Babychloe,
Yes she had 3 girls &amp; 1 boy, her boy going 9 next year. This bb seem like a girl too. She likes kids &amp; she can afford so its ok. How come she gets pregnant so easy while I am still trying....

Dun worry so much. I think the OPK really worked for me. Helped me to pinpoint when to BD.

piggytoh,
How are u feeling? Saw ur piglet's scan. Congrats ah..the twinkle star got let mummy piggy cry? I was so touched when I see J's but for mango, no cry already. hehe.

May,
keke no cry leh maybe i hard hearted 1 but i feel v amazin cos the baby only 3.5mm but the heart beat so loud n strong wahahah.. maybe my gynae increasin the volume
happy.gif

piggytoh,
Dr woody never let me listen to mango's heartbeat. I heard J's before, like horse galloping. hehe. Can still rem it clearly.

Jul,
Soon u will be able to see already. Dun worry, babylet will be fine. Continue to eat more before MS kicks in ah!!

May,
i tink not every gynae do tt bah.. also mus depend on the gynae machine...
my gynae jus change his machine with an added function can see 3D scan hahah... so excited
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">May</font>

I start to feel breathless &amp; chest very heavy liao. Then I think I have the metallic taste in the mouth. Aiyoh...

Jul,
gd mah show tt ur hormone high... i remember when i fist preg my boobs so pain sia... n nipple v sensitive also.. there r more to come keke..

My boobs started hurting a bit on DPO3, then started really hurting on DPO6. The tummy cramp/stretch also started on DPO6 nite.

JUl,
wah urs so fast ah.. i was sick from DPO3/4 for a wk be4 i notice my boobs sore n AF cramp anyway does'nt matter la most imptly u strike liao
happy.gif

But as I say.. my boobs also hurt 1 week b4 AF. So really cannot use boobs to gauge. Anyway I tested negative and only got faint line on DPO14.

True. All these dosn't matter. What matters is that got positive HPT. Now just wait 2 weeks to see that the babylet got develop. Hope it's not an empty sac or chem preg etc. Hey another 2WW! Wah liew, really never-ending 2WW hor?

Jul,
actually i feel my boobs sore n pain not the usual sore n my nipple really v sensitive which i nv experience be4 lar...
ya my 2ww to see the heartbeat also v torturin but heng i on MC most of the time so end up fast quite fast my nex appt nex sat keke cant wait to see a bigger piglet
happy.gif

Hope u see a fatter piglet next Sat then hee.

Aiyah I cannot afford to be on mc now leh. I wonder.. when to tell boss???

I think I shall try to book an appt soon.

Yeah I guess so. But hor, I think no choice but to tell her bcoz of work by mid-Jan latest. Coz I will be in charge of doing a few fairs, &amp; I wun be able to carry stuff.

Which means I gotta tell colls also liao. or they will wonder why I just stand there &amp; dun help to do anything? hiaz..

Jul,
Is your boss ok to work with? Maybe you tell her to keep it to himself/herself 1st as you would like to anouce when you are stable.

My boss no prob one. In fact, she will wonder why I behaving so weirdly. But it's like, so early on need to tell other pple, a bit sian lor. I may want to keep it a secret mah hahaha.

Back