TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

JUl,
huh she so fast find u weird ah??? anyway i told my boss n he understd n wil not go ard tellin the rest lar.. so quite ok..

<font color="ff0000">piggy</font>

No lah, not weird yet. But sooner or later, she will observe mah. Then I will have to 'confess' liao.

I made a gynae appt for next Fri liao. Hope by then can see something. Can't wait!

JUl,
keke nex Fri? v fast 1 with all the holiday
happy.gif

piggytoh,
should say is around sept. But didnt really monitor when O as dh say dun need to hurry but seem like I am the 1 more anxious.

Jul,
Any different this cycle b4 you test BFP?

piggytoh,
I not young anymore lo. Think I am same age as Jul. Dunno just feek like let natural take its cause. Dun waste to really monitor or do anything about it.

hi gals!
happy.gif

piggytoh, so happy for u! now that u saw little piglet and heard the heartbeat, u can feel more at ease liao! ur edd 23 aug? Leo baby! i think quite a num of us bday during that period ley! me, bbchloe... dunno who else... cant quite remember... :p

hey jul, congrats!
happy.gif

PInk,
sometime it all fated i feel.. i wanted at baby at 23 but now den conceive lor.. anyway u jus started so gave ur self somemore time
happy.gif

Qinyi,
ya lor more relieve now
happy.gif

hahah if i gave birth 2 wk earlier might get to have a ND baby lol~

piggytoh
ya lor, ND bb... which is possible too, thats nice!
happy.gif

so ur MIL will help to bath and take care of bb? my MIL kept naggin me yest, say how can i not engage a CL. she say its not only abt the food, but also the impt of someone taking care of bb cos i need alot of rest and sleep to built back my health.... then she go on saying if i dun take care well, may ve difficulties conceiving 2nd child in future... scary hor...

Qinyi,
bath etc i tink my MIL can help me .. if ur MIL not helpin u can ask ur HB lar if not u gotta engage CL liao.. but still breastfeedin etc u still gotta do it urself...
my sis no CL no maid jus herself with her HB also lydat she help her baby bath also as long after bath u clean up urself i tink is ok but she is rite u need lots of rest..

Qinyi,
When is ur EDD? I booked my CL already. Ur mum willing to do it for u or MIL?

Piggytoh,
You got chance of getting National Day baby leh. Maybe can see u on newspaper. hehe.

piggytoh
i dun wanna my MIL to help lah cos she not young liao... later i become got to look out for 2 person, MIL &amp; bb! hahaaa! i actually dun plan to get a CL... but now, got to rethink abit.

hi all... congrats to all who graduated!

need to borrow some of your babydust too... just got a m/c and really hope i'll be able to feel the same happiness soon...

<font color="ff0000">pinky</font>

U go see the TTC thread. I explained everything I did there, incl my signs, accidents, illnesses etc. Hehe u horse also ah?

I also tried for 4 cycles. 3 mths is nvr monitor O, then this mth monitored O. Suspect it's bcoz my cycle not that regular, so needs a bit of monitoring. Plus I dun take BBT mah.

<font color="ff0000">qinyi</font>

Thanks! Still a bit in shock. Wun dare to rally believe until I hear heartbeat.

I dunno which gynae to choose. So I just go back to the same female gynae I went to the last time for my m/c lor. Yeah I'm dragging DH with me. I tempted him that maybe I will get a V scan *rolls eyes*

<font color="ff0000">citrus</font>

Sorry abt ur m/c. Try to keep urself healthy &amp; try again
happy.gif

Pinky,
Some ppl v easy to conceive, while some v difficult or some cannot even conceive...Actually dun tink abt it will make u more happi ba and less stressful...hving a child is a miracle thing I tink...Most ppl strike when they least expect it...Dun feel sad Ok?

<font color="ff0000">babychloe</font>

I dunno any gynae other than Caroline Khi. Since I din have any bad experience with her, I guess I'll be lazy &amp; go back to her lah. I also dunno how to choose gynae. Then hor, I must have female gynae hee.

Yeah dun be sad. I also tried for 4 cycles then striked. Use the OPK lah, I think that really helps a lot.

hi girls
im bk hee...

wow jul congrats!
so hw u feeling now? excited? hehe...

breatheless is normal one.. dun worry
wat othre sign or ms u hav now?

Jul.
ya, rmb u mention before tt u prefer female gynaes...since u dun hv bad experience wif her, then can go back to her ba...chging of gynaes cld be v troublesome also...

piggy,
Oic..no wonder...nvr mind..my ans is 27...u shd noe rite? wink...

Qinyi,
I am engaging one of the forum mummies CL. She and a few of other mummies are using same CL. I know the mummy for abt 3yrs cos her eldest son is born in same mth and yr as J. Not sure if she is available in May. U interested? I can help u find out. Rate is $1800. She willing to do some simple housework, will cook separately for u. She will cook for ur hb and herself.

Hi HBB,
U are back. I start to feel heavy walking now already leh. Dunno how to survive 3 more mths. Went shopping these few days, kena mistaken by alot of salegirls, they tot I delivering soon cos tummy is big. Told hb to get wheelchair ready, I going into 3rd tri next wk.

actual if the CL can do hse work for u then i tink worth hiring if they r the kidn who dun get involve w housework... no point hiring. so if realy wan then must find 1 who can do hse work

bbchloe i bored at home go friend hse yak... slowly walk bk HAHA...

<font color="ff0000">HBB</font>

Hey where did u poof to?

Now feeling mostly alright. But hor, boobs still sore, tummy still cramping once in a while. But the breathlessness &amp; heavy chest is very irritating. Tdy I also started having slight metallic taste in the mouth.

And my appetite is affected by the tastebuds. Still can eat lah, I nvr have prob eating. But like nothing tastes nice.

<font color="ff0000">babychloe</font>

Yeah I very shy. If during delivery I tense up no good wor, baby cannot come out haha.

jul.. i poof to my neighbourhood nia haaaa
so scare i faint.. walk a bit i sit down hahahaha

anyway ur appetite will slowly turn LOL so b prepared!!!!! but i bet u wun mind hee

till now i am still breatheless
i notice if i dun rest well enuff i will hav more breathelessness
jus now at my friend hse i was standing for a while suddenly gt start again haha.... so i quickly go sit down haaaa
i tol dmy dh over sms.. he almost faint.. but too bad he cant come home today

Any of u gals got Joycelyn Wong as gynae? I figure Caroline Khi shd have the same package price. How much is the antenatal package ah?

Back