TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

sashmama,
Thanks. New cycle = new hope.

HBB,
Yes new year coming. 2009 will be a better year for everyone. I also scare of CNY this year if I dun strike this month.

pinky dun scare la
u still consider newly wed in some way... average take a normal couple 3 to 12 mth to conceive. dun let relatives stress u oki...

HBB,
The principal say let her try halfday, slowly then extend the hrs. But first few days, I going to stay with her. I cry for 2mths too when I am in Pre-Primary. My principal had to drag me to her office, and end up I tell her I am not schooling, I want to stay at home to do housework for my mummy. hehehe.. next time I will tell J when she grow up.

HBB,
I am also trying to be more positive. I also know but my dh is the youngest among his generation so last year CNY go visiting is ask him when getting married so this year I prepare them to ask when to have bb lo. If only they can understand that & his relative average is 3 per family & even his bro has 3 too.

<font color="ff0000">pinky</font>

I c. I tot youngst wud be spared all these. Norm the older ones kena. By the time the youngst one comes along, they get tired of asking liao.

Have u been practising raincloud's technique?

pinky,
Newly wed dun need to worry too much. If get pregnant too fast, pple will ask why so fast. Dun let them stress u okie?

May,
Is it that way? Cos my dh is 35 this year &amp; the 1 b4 him is his own brother which already has 3 so I dun think he will get away this year.

Jul,
What is raincloud's technique?

Her answer qns technique heehee. U go ask her in the TTC thread. Jandew says her technoque works v well.

pinky,
stick close to ur hb, let ur hb answer lor. I normally do. But I am prepared, after mango, the relatives will ask me to try for BOY for 3rd kid. I will just tell them, "got try but dun have." But I intend to close shop already. hehe.

HBB &amp; May,

You gals are cute.. I sudden tot of ttc gals like me shall be having TTC Now so that CNY relative will not ask us as its on the tshirt already.
happy.gif

MTB,

Will you be craving for certain b4 u test BFP? I had been craving for vinegar mince pork dried noodles this few days. I didnt notice till my gal told me last nite.

pinky
if u put ttc-ing now then they start asking gt go check bo.. why ttc so long also no news....
u now KPC r like that!!!!!

even if put factory close or stop at 1 hor i guess they will giv funny reason like lonely leh..
2 is not enuff lar.. hav 1 more la... blar blar blar....

pinky
might crave for certain food but then again everytime before my af due.. i will crave for laksa.. HAHAHAHAHAAAA

i hope ur craving is for real.. so anxious for u
u dpo wat liao huh?

HBB,

So maybe I will have BB in process, due date to be confirm. Today is CD24 I didnt monitor my O so I dunno dpo le.. CD15 I test OPK its faint le &amp; ask u u ask me to monitor next day but I didnt cos from that nite dh sprain his wraist till now so I didnt bother to test OPK again. I also hope that it will be real.
happy.gif

pinky oh ya hor
sorry my brain shrinkin cannot rem thg v well hee
yes so mayb bb on the way hehe..

ur girl v sharp leh can notice wat u eat haha

HBB,
I think I had been having it on Fri &amp; last nite whenever I am having meals with her these few days. Ya she is sharp. I feel like having the same things for dinner again I just feel like having vinegar tast food like ur vingegar pig legsssss.... Yummi...

pinky HAHAHAA
i tot u saying ur bb is on the way and tell mi edd to confirm HAHAA
see lar.. gt sign liao hahahaaa... good sign! haaaa

May,
U joking abt the wheelchair right? Haha...if tum tum too big, will the gynae ask u to c sect earlier?

HBB,
Then wat u going to hv tonite for dinner?

sashamama,
Thanks for yr well wishes...hope u BFP soon yeah!

May/HBB,
U gals v innovative man....then wat shd I print on my T-shirt huh? "We are trying, pls stop stressing us'...lolx...

bbchloe i buy wantan mee jus now on the way bk le later heat up can eat liao

mayb print...
Dun ask me bout babies.... HAHAA

HBB,
The wanton mee wun dry up meh? U really v into wanton mee now..heee...

Good idea hor...I must print in Mandarin also...skalli some relatives dun noe hw to read English..

Dun think craving is a good sign. I crave chocolate all the time, but nothing to do with TTC or BFP haha.

<font color="ff0000">babychloe</font>

What if some cannot read, or left their reading glasses at home? Shd have a speaker to broadcast the message in 4 main languages plus some dialects hehehe

Ok.. some of the gals asked me to test OPK and post the results for someone who is BFP. Might as well post everywhere. I so obliging hor? muahahaha... (buay paiseh)

2024331.jpg

bbchloe i v long no eat wantan mee le i tink a few days liao haaa cos keep eating mix vege rice haha

the wantan mee i zap it in microwave then not dry liao hehe...

Jul,
Anyway I cannot go to anyone's hse tis year for cny..so tendency of relatives asking is actually v v low...hahahahahaha...
Yr OPK is so dark!

HBB,
Oic...seems like yr appetite is better le...good!

piggy,
Oic...ai ya...my dh watching drama serials in living room...i waiting for him to catch up then we can watch together...

It's supposed to be dark right? Dunno who.,, issit HBB or jermaine was saying that my OPK is supposed to be darker than con trol line? I think I got this OPK result the day before I O-ed also.

I see. But I dun understand why OPK will be dark? I shdn't have any more of the O hormone right?

Aiyah I v itchy hand, feel like testing my HPT to see if line got darker hee

Jul,
Ya...duno y also..
U test again tml morning...morning 1st urine more concentrated...ai ya...u strike liao la...still dun believe ah?

Can't help but worry mah. I know I strike liao, but dunno if it's viable until I see the heartbeat. Guess I'm too paranoid bcoz of the m/c lor.

haha i still have 2 clearblue test kits. Maybe one day I boliao, I shall go &amp; test &amp; get the + sign heehee.

Ok I gog to rest liao. Rather tired tdy. Maybe later watching football so need to sleep early now hee. Gdnite!

Jul,
Understand hw u feel...dun worry, u will detect the heartbeat soon...go buy the digital ones and test la...when u see the "pregnant" surface out, then will be more convincing rite? Meanwhile, take extra care of yrself..dun drink anything liang ok?

Back