TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

Good morning gals....

Wanna check wif u gals...if I put a bowl of pig trotters wif vinegar in fridge...still can eat aft 2 days?

Morning Ladies!

Piggytoh,
So happy that u can see the heartbeat. Ya.. rem what the gals tell u, no bubbletea and no BD. U take care ok? Dun walk too much also. 3 more jabs to go.

Babychole,
I think still can eat. Cut more fresh ginger in and cook it again. cos in fridge will have WIND. Not sure I am right, can sms our chef Anna to see can or not.

morning gals!

did I see vinegar pork trotters?!?! slurp !!

ya still cn eat! no worries

dn wan cn dhl to mi lol
i like it extra sour!! yummmmm

morning gals...

BBchloe,
my EDD ard 23 Aug bah i tink will change again ..
Here my scan
happy.gif

2019670.jpg

May,
ya i will endure only drink bubble tea in 2nd trim
happy.gif

Thanks May and Anna...
Ya...I reheat it and eat liao..its in my tummy now...I din add fresh ginger...bt still v yummy....dh's grandma cooks v well..I like it soooo much...

piggy,
From the scan, seems like growing well leh...So happi for u....hope yr EDD will bring forward and u will hv a national day bb...

HBB,
Ya...inside got a lot of ginger liao...so I din add much...I ate a lot lo..cos dh dun like...he duno hw to appreciate...hahahahahaha....

Act is not my grandma in law cook one..she teach her maid to cook step by step...cos she v old liao...80+ liao...bt still v fit...

wow.... hee
i tink my 2nd tri liao i can try to cook a bit n eat LOL.. cos ooutside one all too sweet
i wan the sour n spicy kind.. muhahaha....

yesterday i had ginger tea.. then jus 1 or 2 sip nia aft tat i keep farting
alot of wind in mybody i tink

HBB,
U noe hw to cook?
Can teach me here? Cos I wan to learn leh....
ginger is v good for women...I start to like it...last time I dun like at all....

bbchloe
must buy the black dog brand vinegar
then alot of ginger
ginger jus smash it w the back of the knife.
then add brown sugar to adjust sweetness.

i tink need to scald the pork trotter with hot water... remove the dirts
then jus boil together.
dun add too much water unless u like diluted vinegar gravy.

but hor need boil v v long one. else the trotter wun b soft wun fall off the bones.

if cook for confinement, can add black fungus. cos black fungus gt the ability to dispell old and dirty blood from our womb which is very impt during confinement esp 1st 2 weeks. tat y we have menses like blood during tat mth .. all the dirty thg must come out.

so hor many confinement food hav black fungus for that purpose.

but diff ppl gt diif fmethod of cooking one leh i tink so mayb ur grandma-in-law gt special ingredient. u shld ask her and share w us HAHAHAAA

then u can add hard boil egg into the ready gravy.. boil together for a while....

i heard cannot cook the pork trotter vinegar in stainless steel pot
must b in clay pot cos of the chemical reaction... so hor.... i am keeping my big big claypot for now LOL

was tinking mayb i boil my trotters in pressure cooker 1st then add into the vinegar n continue to boil... duno can anot...

Thanks HBB....
Dun need to add sesame? Cos hor I taste a bit of sesame leh....I was still tinking issit need to stir fry the ginger wif a lil sesame oil before boiling it together?
Duno can add DOM when its finally cooked or not? Must be v bu then....
Btw, where can i get black dog brand vinegar?
thanks in advance...

not sure bout sesame oil leh
but its already v heaty w ginger and the pork v oily leh so i wun add .. but like i say mayb ur grand ma in law gt add sth to make it nicer... ask her!!!! hee

dom? ehhh no lar dun add.. clash of taste! LOL

the vinegar can get fr ntuc hehe...

1 pot of vinegar trotter hor can eat 1 mth one u know..
every day heat up
jus keep adding new pork aft u fin eating LOL...

HBB,
Ya...I already ask my MIL to ask my grandma in law...hopefully she rmbs to ask for me ba....

Orh...cannot cook in stainless steel pot ah? Then I must get a claypot liao...cos mine cracked last year...till now I hv not go get a new one...

HBB,
Thanks....will go NTUC and see...
Eat for one month???? Ya...My FIL told me so and I tort he is joking or wat? Then nd to kip in fridge? Dun nd right? Just put it on the stove there and reheat as and when we wan to eat rite?

ya jus re heat everyday
cos vinegar is like a kind of natural presevative liao

sweet dreams!!
gg CP now buy cordycep hee

Anna,
keke no la the round round 1 not the baby i tink is the sac yolk the baby is nex to it...
happy.gif

BBchloe,
i was quite surprise the baby grow so fast from 1 dot to so big lol~

<font color="ff0000">piggy</font>

U got nausea ah? Just started only? I tot I rem the last time u were eating curry biscuits &amp; tom yam soup etc.

Cheer up! This week u only work 2 days, so v fast over liao. Btw congrats on hearing the bb's heartbeat.

Jul,
i start to feel nausea ard wk 5 bah.. i ate curry biscuit cos hungry n to curb MS ...
now i can only stomach down spicy food
happy.gif

thanks...

Oic, no wonder u kept craving for spicy stuff. Me haven't had breakfast, v hungry... wondering if to go down to canteen to get something to eat.

HBB,
If you cooking vinegar pork trotters. Ask me there too. Its my favourite. To fry ginger with sesami oil is for confinement to get rid of the wind after birth. But when I cooked it only last me less than a week. Ha..Ha..

MOrning PInk,
ya lor rainin... so sian make me more sleepy...
wah u gals like vinegar pork trotters a lot hor... keke...

Can I check with u.. At how many weeks did u go see the gynae? And when did u hear the heartbeat?

piggy
tink vinegar pork trotters is a must for every mummy during confinement right? somemore quite heaty if i rem correctly...

Jul,
initially i wanted to see my gynae at 6wk but cos i got spottin so when i see him only 4wk + according to him.. i saw the heartbeat at exactly wk6. y?

Sun,
keke ya lor confinement mus take a lot of ginger to get rid of the wind... i alr plan to find malay massage lady heard can get rid of the wind also...

piggy
ya lor... less than 3 mths, little sun will be due... tis fri, i'll be in 7 mths, i actually survived 7 mths liao... hahaha

yesterday went taka to get the bb cot for little sun... finally settle the major stuff...

yr scan is done when? can see foteus n hear heartbeat?

Jul,
oh congrats
happy.gif
when u tested 1??? so many wk u now???
actually u go early no use 1.. if u scare can go ask for pregestorone jab lor... for me if not becos i spot i wun wan to go early cos ex leh... now i 6wk liao alr spent $500-$600..

Sun,
my scan done last Sat tot 6wk + who knows only 6wk keke yaya can see blink blink n hear the beatin v clear really amazing
happy.gif

Jul,
so u how many wk now??
so the baby dust in this thread is indeed v strong so fast got 1 grad keke... hope got few more be4 last day of 2008
happy.gif

i tell u hor eat while u can now cos hor once ur MS kick in cant eat all...

Back