TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

hahah actually i only took mrt for 3 stop but i dun mind if i had a seat for even a short journey
happy.gif

Piggy, if they don't even hold lift or door for ppl, you're expecting too much to want them to give up their seat lah. =P

Wisq,
tt y i say it still the people lor... be it the 1 givin up the seat or the 1 takin the seat i tink a lot r not considerate...

piggy
its IMPOSSIBLE to grab a seat at punggol on peak hour let alone boonlay!!!
i dread those days i was at yard... tsk tsk

I'll be happy enough if they dun lean on the grab pole like some spineless creature when it's so crowded and waste precious space in the middle. That day xmas eve morning went to take train cos raining. Got a shocked when I reached platform. Super crowded! Trains go by also cannot board. Look at the middle of the train, still got space to sequeeze lor... sigh...

Pinky, my solution is to avoid train and take bus although the journey is longer is the waiting time for bus is less predictable. =P

<font color="ff0000">wisq</font>

Bus also not that great lor. A few times I kena slammed against the pole, or hip knocked the back of seat etc etc bcoz the driver was so reckless.

piggy ya lucky lor
else duno wt will happen
even if i can squeeze into e train i tink no space for mi to puke also LOL

jul haa ya
but better ask them siam
else ipuke on their lv or coach bag or watever branded pants i cant afford to pay HAAA

Jul, fortunately the bus I taking 90% of the time I will get a seat. Only 10% of the time suay need to stand half the journey or the full 40 mins journey. And need to brisk walk 15 mins to reach my office. But overall worth it cos I can place my heavy bag and lunch pack on my thighs. That's why i switched. Only rainy days I scared jam like mad, plus not worth to walk in the rain for 15 mins wor...

<font color="ff0000">HBB</font>

I teach u. U bring plastic bag, then u puke very loudly into the bag. Wun need to pay for pple's LV, &amp; will clear space quickly hehe

Oic, so lucky. I have to take mrt to work. And the bus to the mrt station is aws crowded one. Super stressful trying to squeeze up the bus, not to mention getting a seat liao.

jul
i always hav plastic bag w mi now.. i use the sandwich bag LOL
transparent one... HAA then ppl see liao will siam further HAAA

Oh I know... just make the "urgh" sound very loudy then ppl will siam liao. Haha...

Jul, ya! Take bus to train station a few stops only equally bad. Stress once when taking bus to mrt station, stress once when on train. Not worth it! Then worst is the stupid bus just wave behind and zoom past without stopping.

then i must learn to puke loudly
mypuke always v soft no sound one
unlike my dh
he puke like vomitting the whole yangtze river but hor abit nia HAAAAA

then again i must stop puking la HAAAAAAA
still puke somemore i cham liao... 13 weeks plus le haaa

<font color="ff0000">HBB, wisq</font>

Luckily I am not gog for dinner right now, or else I lose my appetitie liao hahahaha

Jul, you never knew we are like that wan rite? Keke...

I din even wanna reply HBB's plastic bag when I realised what cheapo bag she talking about. Initially she say sandwich bag I thought those zip lock kind wor!

jul haa nvm can go on diet mah HAAAAA

wisq i nvr say zip lock lar
ziplock no good
cos hor not flexible.. will leak when puke HAHAAA
the transparent kind hor can 'wrap' rnd the mouth n puke HAHAAA

Yeah lor, totally grossed out liao *sniffs* haha just kidding lah.

Oh I also tot she meant the hi class Ziploc bag. Haha I wonder if she brings rubber band to tie up the bag hahahaha

jul no need rubber band one...
i jus tie it up... liek normal bag
tie double no leak haaaaa

i always do tat in the car HAAAA

Wah, give u an inch, u take the whole yard. No need to describe liao lah!

Luckily I am not preggie with MS now... *rolls eyes*

<font color="ff0000">pinky</font>

HBB's plastic bag is the plain one. No string even. Just the type that auntie put curry puff or whatever in. Wah liew.. heehee

pinky
u know u go buy bao.. that no string kind of bag?
can buy 1 stack fr skp or ntuc one... gt diff size also

wisq water bomb HAHAAAA

I got 2 sizes of that bag at home. I will look at it differently from now on. hahaha

HBB,
I also have ms when I had my girl. ms till 1st tri end lo &amp; its every month after breakfast 1st thing reach off go toilet to puke.

pinky yes yes cheap LOL
i hate the string lar wait hor i puke half way the strign fall into the out put how?
hen tie it? yikes...

jul.. dun faint lar come i do cpr for u HAA

Back