Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

Hi Jocelyn: Ya my boy is used to the school on the 2nd week of school and did not cry anymore. Guess he is big enough. But sometimes when he doesnt want to listen and the teacher scold him then he will cry abit. Cos when i'm back, i ask him did he cry anot, he replied " I only cry a little bit" hahaha...guess kena scolding lah. Ur gal is full day there? Btw, what is ur msn? Can add me? mine is [email protected] easier to ask u stuff abt school =P

Esther: v excited eh! Ur hubby so nice still will cook for u. I guess workload not so heavy now so he can take leave =P

Did u all read abt the article in the newspaper abt the mummy who cheat people $ when she organise spree for coach/kate spade and run off with the $$? So bad eh ...i hope none of us kena fr her!

Hello mummies..
Long time no post. Not been well & just return to work lately. Rushing like mad as usual but time really pass very fast.

Esther,
I saw that u'll soon be giving birth to ur #2. Tats fast... Dun forget to sms us when u deliver. So sweet of ur hb to cook for u lei so envy... Do take care & enjoy b4 u pop if not u'll be super busy liao. Dun forget to share with us your birth story too
happy.gif

Priscilla,
I need to ask you sometime regarding blog lei. Can buzz me if u are on msn?

hi mummies..
WAH I super long time nv come in...
like to ask u all..
do u all brush teeth for ur DS?
which type of toothpaste will u all use??

Hey Esther
You must really take care then this period...anytime liaoz.

Intend to start my boy for school after his two year old birthday...probably in May ba. As for school, will likely settle for something nearby for my MIL's convenience sake...so no branded schools.

Bless
Yeah...I read the news....perhaps this "mummy" may not even be a mother..who knows!

Pris
I use First Teeth for my boy.
happy.gif

Esther,
now must be anxious, waiting for "pop" hor..... hehehe... remember to text us on the good news leh!!!

Priscilla,
how's yr boy?? that day, my boy kena stomach/gastric flu at school.... Then last week, was my turn... sigh... Now the flu bug also attack me! i think i am weak now, and all the bug starts to attack me liao.

bless
my hubby agreed to cook for me, cos this time i no confinement nanny! so i told him he has to cook lor. hahaha... he intends to take 1 week leave to cook for me, then he will teach my maid how to cook, and my maid will take over the cooking! So during this time, can "command" him around.... hehehehe
ya i also saw the news article abt the SMH mummy who cheated.
I have bought from coach sprees 2 times, so far, all good experiences. but really so much cheaper to buy from coach sprees, compared to singapore coach boutiques.

irene
sure will text u the good news! Hey u long time never chat with us in this forum laio! busy with work?

priscilla
brushing kids teeth
i have recently started Randal on toothpaste. I use the pigeon brand one, which says it is harmless even when kids consume it. I have been teaching him to spit out the toothpaste, but he refuses to spit it out, and even say it taste "nice" and "good"! haha... Ur boy will spit out the toothpaste when u brush his teeth?

spring
thks, me these days have expereinced cramps in the early hours of the morning, it last for something like 1 hour! anytime laio!

mist
sure, will text u the good news. me now quite bored at home, waiting, and waiting, and waiting....

Esther,
Ya very busy with work & also not been feeling well. Plus work late somemore so by the time reach home still need to entertain my active boy so already half dead.

Time really flies... tat time u just preggy then now anything pop. Hope u've a smooth delivery
happy.gif

Hi

Chanced upon this thread. I am a mummy in Tiong Bahru too! I have 2 kiddies, 27months old gals and 2 months old boy.

I am registering N2 class for my gal next yr and is looking around for a good one around our areas where she only need to take a short school bus trip. Anyone has any recommedations?

Anyone has experience/comment on Kinderland at MND building near Maxwell market?

happy.gif

cloubhappy,
Welcome!

esther,
hahaha... yeah, i understand the waiting game!! but hor, it's good to enjoy the waiting game now leh, i feel lah.... hehehe

Hapi Melodius
Ya... My gal is taking the bus transport. Everything is ok. She learns a lot from the sch (TW). I'm impress by her fluent language now. See a lot of improvement after she attended the sch and the teachers are very resposible
happy.gif
How about you? Your twins taking the bus too?

Ester
Wish you all the best and have smooth in delivering your baby
happy.gif
Do share with us the process after you deliver ok.

Priscilla
How old is your boy? When is the best time to let them brush their teeth huh? I afraid Prisley might swallow the toothpaste.
Any mummies can share the best way of letting the kid to brush teeth own their own?

icey
thanks for ur well wishes! i hope i can deliver naturally this time round!

mist
oh thats wat u mean... i agree. when baby comes out, very busy taking care of him, breastfeeding, change diapers, night feed blah blah blah.... But hor, i intend to let the baby sleep with my maid and mother in law, so that they both take care of the baby during the night, whilst i can have a good night sleep! me bad hor?

Esther,
hehehe..... no lah, it's different now mah, cos u still hv randall mah. so need to hv a good rest, to entertain both Randall and baby in the daytime.....

mist
u know for this #2 pregnancy, time seems to pass easier as i have randal for company. for my #1 pregnancy, time seems to pass so slowwwwly.....

hey when u trying for # 2 har?

clarrisa
nice dresses! ok will browse thru the website.

Esther,
i feel that time really flies hor.... my boy is celebrating his 2yr birthday this sunday....

wow, so fast pass the qns to me huh?? ay, i dun know leh... not sure if i can manage anot... plus hor, my hubby always go for biz trip leh, errr... seems like timing not very good leh.

kareen
yes, i have got ur number, thanks. Will contact u if i needto borrow the book! thanks
happy.gif

mist
ya time flies, ur boy 2 yr laio. how u celebrate for him? at home or bring him out?

Gynae check
yesterday i had my gynae check-up and he says that baby is now 2.9kg at 37 weeks. This #2 is bigger than R! hehehe.. But he told me if baby still dont want to come out, he probably has to do a c-sec on me cos VBAC might not be feasible, and dangerous for me.
sad.gif

Sigh... dread the thought of being cut-up again. So i hope the baby will really come out soon!

Hi mummies, for your info...

★★★Garage Sale @Cavendish Park★★★

Date: 8th March (Sun) 13:30-16:00

Venue: 18, Pine Grove, Cavendish Park, Function Room

Sales items: Kitchen ware, Electric appliances, Clothes, Shoes, bags, accessories, Japanese magazines,Books, CD/ DVD(Japanese, English), Toys, Babies/Children items, etc….

Hi

Thanks mist and ester!
happy.gif

I wouldnt log in as often as too busy with my little baby and my 27months old gal... keeping me busy round the clock.

Esther,

Brought my boy to Jurong bird Park and he's fasinated with all birds!! hahaha... but hor, no birthday cake for him, cos mummy wanna diet. hahaha... but today then i realised that there's small cakes that i can buy... hahaha... anyway, i'm too busy these couple of weeks, didn really go and plan for his birthday...

wah, 2.9kg is a good weight leh.... seems like the trend that #2 will usually weighs heavier than #1 hor??? Is it becos mummy's tummy is stretch once liao and hv more space for #2 to grow?? hehehe... then if i hv #2, then sure heavy liao.... my ah boy already weigh 3.2kg at birth...

Esther,
I wonder why ur gynae say VBAC might not be feasible, and dangerous for u? Due to bb big or???
Maybe u can try to talk to ur #2 nicely. Who knows he will wan to come out soon???

mist,
Happy belated birthday to ur boy. U very cute lei make me laugh when i saw ur post. I guess it depends if the bb get more nutrients & whether the preggy mummy eat well or not. Not due to the tummy stretch lah hee... If really like wat u say then i'll cry cos my boy weigh 3.945kg at birth then i can't imagine if i've #2.

Irene,
hahaha..... U mean what i've concluded is not true??
*Mist eyes open big and still act ignorant*

hahaha.... all my fren's #2 is bigger than #1 leh... and plus one of fren who is due next mth, her gynae commented that #2 is bigger, partly due to the space has already been "stretch" by #1... hahaha

wah liao, your boy 3.9... ay, i will faint loh. I also hv a fren gave birth to a 3.9 boy too.... i really thumbs up for her, she's abt my size leh, imagine her carrying that weight....

mist,
I only heard that mummy preggy with #2, tummy will show earlier due to the stretch of #1 liao. Didn't know that will have more space for #2 to grow hee.. Anyway i guess it depends on individual also lah. Some may be right cos definitely more space to roam about compare to #1.

Ya my boy was BIG when he was born. Imagine my gynae and the rest have hard time pushing & pulling my boy out cos mine was c-sect due to low placenta.

Irene,
hehehe.... yeah, i've heard of that too.... tummy more obvious when preggy w #2... hehehe....

yeah, baby is big hor.... wah, thumbs up to you!

mist,
I should salute to those mummies who gave birth naturally without epi somemore. I ate like nobody business when i preggy tats why my boy so big haha...

irene
oh Jerald was a big baby at birth! i can imagine how heavy ur belly was when preggy. My #2 boy was 2.2kg at 35 weeks, then shot up to 2.9kg at 37 weeks! such rapid gain in 2 weeks! This thurs i gg to see gynae again, i wonder how much weight will he gain again? My tummy is now really tight, and stretch marks have appeared
sad.gif

U got any stretch marks?

mist
ya kids of our age love to see animals, birds etc. Randal enjoys it when we bring him to the zoo. He will be so amazed by the animals!

maybe wat u said is indeed true, #2 is usually bigger than #1. tummy got more space laio :p

Esther,
Yes he was quoted the biggest bb of the day & we were shocked too. Ya it was heavy & i walk like a humpty dumpty. U'll be amazed as bb tends to grow at least 200g & above per week. Tats wat my gynae told me
happy.gif
Yes i do have a lot of stretch marks & i apply Avent cream everyday without fail. Don't worry i'm sure the stretch marks will slowly fade off if u apply stretch mark cream everyday. Meanwhile just relax and look forward to carry & hug ur #2 soon.

Irene,
yes, yes! this group of mummies very strong, can give birth w/o epi.... I think i cannot....

Esther,
stretch marks are quite normal. hv to be diligent and put cream every day loh... i put cream everyday when i know i'm pregnant!! hahaha... cos i've got a supervain fren who pass me all her cream!! ;p

yeah, they really love animals hor?? But me tired after the trip man....

irene
then u put on how much weight in all ?i put on a lot laio, i think its 17kg.

mist
u put on how much weight in all?

mist
for randal , i got quite a lot of stretch marks, but for #2, once i saw the marks appearing, i put on my "wonder stretch mark" cream and it was very much lightened. Anyway this tube of cream is the SAME one left from randal's time. haha..

<font color="0000ff">ISETAN PRIVATE SALE </font>
hi girls, its on again, this coming thursday! lots of good deals. I usually wait till this sale then buy stuff!

Esther,
i put on abt 13kg ... somewhere around there... manage to left only 3kg when it's my boy full mth celebration... hehehe...

good loh, no stretch mark, can wear bikini!! ;p

Irene,
wow, so did you lose all the extra kgs?

re: isetan sales
really huh??? errr... not sure if i can go on leave.. hahaha

mist,
U say lei.. I only managed to lose 15kg still got 5kg hanging on my tummy
sad.gif
I saw quite a lot of mummies staying around our area. All gave birth liao still look so slim... OMG!!!

Irene,
yes, many mummies around our area hor... got 1 weekend, i saw 1 mummies w her 2 daughters... wah, her figure is damn good leh, small at the right place, and big at the right place leh... I see already so envy!!!

irene
i also have some loose flabs hanging around my tummy one year after giving borth to R. somehow the tummy area very hard to slim down to before leh. Maybe cos its already stretched very loose during our pregnancy.
sad.gif

mist
the isetan sales really worth it. many brands at 20 or 30% discount. But are u a member, cos they will seal off the entrance and only allow isetan members to go in.
Oh, I definately cannot wear bikini laio, with all the loose flabs around my tummy. Even last time b4 marriage i also dont dare to wear bikini. I am not that slim leh... heheh.. at most only wear 2 pcs swimsuit last time

Esther,
ay, me not membe, but fren is, so can go in together?? ;p never mind lah, i may not be able to go anyway... so busy at work.

i agree leh, the tummy quite difficult to lose.. even though now my weight is close to my pre-pregnant weight, but the tummy dun seems to be flat leh... so depress!!!

I wanna wear bikini also cannot leh... my hubby very conservative one... If wear 2 pcs, he also will nag man!!

mist
u wear 2 pcs suit ur hubby also will nag? wah he really conservative hor. actually some 2 pcs suit dont really expose a lot leh. cover all the essentials quite well, haha

i also not gg to the isetan private sale laio, cos hubby not able to take leave. I also dont wish to go to the sale alone, cos these days so lazy n clumsy. And the sale usually has hoardes of people chionging, so quite dangerous for this preggy , almost due woman, haha..

Esther: Good weight leh ur #2! Popping out soon right? Did u know istean got the trade in old avent bottle for a new one at 30% off the regular price?? It's for 125ml and 260ml bottle and start this friday.

Priscilia: My boy using the Lion brand Orange flavor. He knows how to spit and also i normally brush for him cos he anyohhow brush and not clean. He will also *ga ger* water in his mouth and spit out the water. He always see my inlaw brush teeth then he learn fr it hahaha!

bless
ya i know of the avent exchange. I am quite keen in it, but I am not sure whether i can go or not. now mostly confined at home, dont really go out anywhere laio

Esther,
yah, he's a "modern" conservative man, he's those type where his wife and daughters (if he has) must cover up attire kind... if other females wear sexy, it's okay. There's 1 occasion we went out during my preggy days, a lady walking infront (up the staircase) wearing short denim skirt and tank top.

My hubby commented "lucky ours is a boy, imagine our daughter wearing this attire, aiyo, sending wrong signals to the men!!!".......

Esther,
oh, those 2 pc swim wear which cover most of parts one, he's still ok.... those that are like sports bra kind one, he will nag. But hor, I still wear!!! dun care!! hahaha.... i'm the fierce one loh... ;p

mist
ya u so slim u can wear those nice 2 pc suit. I guess most hubbies are like that. Dont like their wives to wear revealing, but dont mind other women to wear revealing. Hmph!!
today gg to see gynae again. aiya so sian when he doesnt say anything abt the birth of my son. Just ask me to wait patiently and dont be so gan chiong

Hi Esther

I called Cherie Hearts cc just now.. and the person, Michelle told me that they have 25 kids (2006) in playgroup now.. they split into 2 classes.. each class only 1 teacher to 12 kids..how can 1 teacher manage 12 kids??

Btw, how u find the quality of the teachers?

Esther,
actually me not very slim lah, also hv unsightly fats tt needs to be covered... hahaha... but my point is as long as i dress nicely, still can be sexy mah... no need to cover everything mah... sigh!! Men hor!!!

Esther,
yeah, i know the waiting game is terrible... but i guess now can only wait loh... Aiyah, enjoy first lah, when baby is out hor, no time to enjoy and idle liao... ;p

kareen
1 class to 12 kids but they still have assistant teachers there. 1 person cannot possibly manage 12 kids!

i find that the teachers there are quite caring. The form teacher for my son is a chinese lady (china), but can see they love children. She teaches them chinese. As for the english teacher, she is a local, quite good, too.

u can go and have a tour of the school to see first whether u like the environment

hi Esther

Michelle didnt mention about the assistant teachers.. u are rite. think i will go and take a look at the cc. Btw, u find your boy enjoy gg to the cc?

Back