Support group - Miscarriages

Dear Hosea-mom,

So sorry that you have to go through this...brace up and I am sure you will recover in no time!

Take care

ah_kat

Icy,
I'm sorry to hear about your recurrent loss. Did your gynae find out for you any cause? Please ask him/her to do a thorough investigation for you. In the meanwhile, please rest well.

Hoseas_mum,
Its heartbreaking to read of another 2nd tri loss. My sympathies are with you and your family. You are very brave to witness the "huo hua". Not everyone can go through that. For me, I merely took pictures of my son and get the priest to say a prayer for him. Have you raised a Thanksgiving Mass (Pray for Souls) for Hosea yet? All babies are very innocent, their souls will go to heaven. So please don't worry, my 2 boys in heaven will take good care of him. Most important now is for you to rest well, sleep well and eat well. Since you said that the gynae discovered that your 3 cysts disappeared, you can ask him/her to do a ultrascan for you again to see if indeed you do have adenomyosis. But do it after your first menses is over. Previously did you have problem conceiving Hosea? Since you conceive before, you will conceive again. Right now I know you maybe blaming God why he took Hosea away, why he gave you an unhealthy body, etc and even think that you rather He took you instead of Hosea. But I believe God has bigger Plans for you. This may sound cliche, but its true Time heals all wounds. Previously I felt very hopeless after I lost my boys, I thought I will never carry a screaming baby in my arms again. But God gave me the peace during the times of distress and strength to try for a 3rd preg and grace to see the preg through. So please don't feel like all is lost! There's always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me.

Hosea Mum,

Take care, U will conceive soon!

Icy,

Stay confidence, u too will be on the journey to motherhood soon.

To all who are TTC, baby dusts...! For sure, we will be proud parents one day!

Hi, I'm a newbie in this thread.

I had just m/c again. This is my 2nd m/c. =(
I would like to know if anyone knows of any good gynae who is experienced in handling pregnant women with m/c cases? A gynae who is encouraging and experienced in helping women to go through a successful pregnancy.

Desperate =(

Hi Hosea Mum

i sad reading you story as i went thru the same as you. Just that my Myron was 17weeks and they is no more water in my waterbag, so there is no way i can wait or anything. My hubby decided for me to go thru the labour immidiately cos he just do not wan me to get any infection. My hubby dint want me to see Myron when he is born too as he know i wont be able to take it and will sunk into depression like my last MC in april this year. The hospital did took picture of Myron but hubby will only saw them to me when he thinks i am ready. Today, Myron left me for 2weeks oredi.. no doubt phycisally i am ok but mentally i am still missing him every much. We just have to tell ourself, our bb are happily in heaven now... and when they are ready, they will come to us again.

Dun give up and keep trying.. we will definately be a proud mommy one day. Maybe this time, God thinks we are not ready yet. God has his plan so we will wait patiently for the happy day to come.

That is the least i can say as i myself know is very hard... is all in us that whether how we want to take it. I still feel sad and cry almost every night before i zzz but i am not going to give up.

Take care and if you wan to chat do drop me a mail or add me on your msn. My email address is [email protected]

Hi Icy

I know is hard for us sometimes esp for us we went thru twice.. Take it the time is not right then and dun give up.

I know how you feel as when i see pregnant lady now i feel sad somex too... I will start rubbing my tummy and wish Myron is still there but... usually end up tearing.

we are all here to support one another so we are all happy to listen and lend everyone a listening ears. If you feeling moody and need someone to talk jus pop me a email or msn ok.. take care!

hi all.. just wondering how long did u ladies take to have your first menses after m/c? Mine is here after 3weeks.. wonder if its normal...?

jullchae, i'm not sure if my gynae is experienced in handling mummies with m/c cases. But he is very nice, was recommended by my friend. Maybe u can give him a call or something. He is under KKH and rotates ard KKH, amk and sengkang clinics. If u are interested i can pm u his contact.

Guess we will take quite some time for all of us to 'heal'..

I miss those 2 weeks my baby angel was in my tummy.. time's short but this angel did change our life.

Dear All

First of all, thank you so much for understanding my pain.

Charlene: I tink i read abt your loss on other thread. R u the one where the BB heart stop on day of delivery? Or my memory fail me again. In my case i cun do C section cos Hosea was already slided down. His legs already dangling outside my vagina.

Dear Hamasaki
Thank you so much for understanding pain and thanks for your "God bless Hosea"

Hey Ah Kat, Red Tea, Nanz...Gam xia for your
kind words. I will try to be strong and positive.

Dear Angela
I am soooo sorry you had to go thru that. I am sorry...I feel and share yr pain. I realli do. I've added u to msn..i norm login during ofc hrs rarely on weekend. i look forward to be chatting w you. Let's get online and support each other.

I welcome anyone who wld like to add me to their MSN, here's my id [email protected]

God Bless all and may peace be with all of you

Hi Gina,

My menses was haywired after the m/c such that the 1st cycle had to be "induced" by taking hormone pills. Think it is alright for the 1st cycle to be haywired.

halo Hoseas mum,
my heart goes to you as I lost my precious bb gal on dec 7 last yr
well, a few more days will be her 1 yr birth annivesary in heaven
7th dec is my wedding annivesary as well, hiaz...last yr was indeed a drama for me so I can understand your pain

but nw I am feeling better, I am nt so upset
but I do miss her, her sweetness and peaceful look will be forever in my heart

I am a christian too but I thank God for His Strength to see me through this one yr
happy.gif

do PM me if you need someone to talk to

God Bless!
happy.gif

halo Hoseas mum,
my heart goes to you as I lost my precious bb gal on dec 7 last yr at 26th weeks
well, a few more days will be her 1 yr birth annivesary in heaven
7th dec is my wedding annivesary as well, hiaz...last yr was indeed a drama for me so I can understand your pain

but nw I am feeling better, I am nt so upset
but I do miss her, her sweetness and peaceful look will be forever in my heart

I am a christian too but I thank God for His Strength to see me through this one yr
happy.gif

do PM me if you need someone to talk to

God Bless!
happy.gif

Hi Hosea mom,

Ok shall chat up during weekday then.. I will log on usually on weekday (day) also as i am not working. Chat up soon.. cheers!

Dear All,

Cheer up. I believe that our little angels will be back in our arms some days. Maybe they just want to spend more time playing together with God.
happy.gif

I had a mental break down last nite. Acted like a bloody mad woman on the street, crying and screaming. Walked like 2 hrs from our dining place back home at 4am.

U see, my PIL are not excatly the nicest pple ard. It all started when HB and I told them I am expecting. I was w HB for 2 yrs but not married and so Hosea came unplanned.

When my stomach big big sit infront of them, they told me...Dun come and stay wif us (HB only son, got 1 elder sister) dun expect us take care of u. They said they are old and weak and cun help much. Well, you see their "weakness" when their gd for nthg daughter come back with her 2 kids. She is the most dependent mom i ever saw. She depends on her parents on all damn things. She is their daughter and so is HB. But why they can tell us dun depend on them? They talk abt being traditional...if reali traditional, isn't a married off daughter suppose to hv her family, why does she still comes back home EVERYDAY, to nap (she is a school teacher), to eat, to bath and even to wash their clothes there? They are so-called so "weak" until they can carry her kids the whole time they are there, play wif them, watch tv wif them and cook for them. Y this the disparity in what they are doing and saying?

During my hospital stay, my gynae wif family member are discussing if I shld let go of my son or protect myself, you know what my so called MIL said in front of everybody? She told my HB this is my businnes NOT HIS and he shld not decide for me. Can anyone understand how TL and hurt I was?

Ok, since his mom is so scared of him taking up any responsibilty at that life and death situation..I make up my mind from then that I will not impose or seek any help from them from there and then.

After I lost my son, came our ROM. His parents came over to my place and ask my mom how much pin jin my mom wants. My mom said she jus wan me to be happy and watever amt they give we will just accept. But they insist that my mom shld go and think abt it and let her later. Days later, my mom said to me to call them to shui yi give an ang bao. B4 I can finish my statement, my MIL said "TELL YR MOTHER SHE MARRYING OFF A DAUGHTER NOT SELLING A DAUGHTER". I tahan her. Then she proceed to ask me wat i wan for tea ceremony, I said to her anything. Then she said, wan $$ or gold, I told her shui bian. Wat's the point? U are not sincer anyway. Then she said, i know u boh gian my gold, yr daily wear diamond oso bigger than mine liao. Wat kind of comment is this. However big my diamond, i bought it myself wif my own $$ none of business, right?

I had no mood for any celebration and wanted jut to ROM and done deal. The parents insisted on hving a family luncheon and expected to kneel and serve teas to all their relatives. When I refused, his father said this to me "Serve tea got ang bao, ang bao got money, u dun like money meh" . I did not invite any of relatives as I dun see any point in it. It won't be a pleasant luncheon anyway. In the end, nobody cares what i dun like and went ahead with the luncheon and tea ceremony with me moving ard in the pte dining room kneeling to serve tea. Close frens, god parents and my mom all buay song. They cun understand y these pple cun see tat i had jus had a miscarriage and still make me kneel around and celebrated like nothing had ever happened. After the luncheon, i return all the tea ceremony monies to them. I boh gian. I only kept the ang bao my mom and bro gave me. And they glady took it.

I tahan and take all shits from them and now my HB said I dun respect him and I dun respect his folks.

I can only swallow all my bitterness, unhappiness and unfairness, who knows? It's been mths I've been silent until last night. Who empathised? B4 he make tat statement does he sit back and ask the question why am i like tat? Since his parents already make this statement "Of cos is own daughter good, DIL will always be other pple's daughter". Eh u hv a daughter yrself too, how wld she feel if her daughter's in law treat her like shit. zuo ren yao jiang xin bi sin, do not do unto others wat u dun wan others to do unto u.

I dun know how much longer i can hold on. With coping the lost of my son, with PIL like such and wif pressures from HB for me forgive his parents, i dun know how much longer i can stomach this. I felt my life is like contain in a pressure cooker and i am at the verge of exploding. I am already keeping everything to myself, I leave them alone so why can't they leave me alone? They even wan try to govern when HB and I moved into our new place (jus bought, wif so much happening, no mood to get it done up and moved in. HB and I stays seperate, cos they said b4 ma, they dun hv space for me..irony is they stay in landed) so pple already say until so obvious, so no need to go and stick there. Somemore His mom even said this me "Dun wori, next time when i die, i will leave bhind "cai chan" won't miss yr share. I told my HB wat his mom said and he said to me "She Joking wif u, why u so serious?" So i dun them to tink tat i am tryin to chiam my share of inheritance.

What is the meaning of life? Everyday got pple die and I am not one of them. Why?

Hi Hoseas mom,

I really don't know how to console u..maybe u just need a listening ear...Hope u are alright now.

Life is never a bed of roses and we all have our own set of problems, just that probably people do not share.

In-laws issue are the worst to handle in a marriage and it can make or break a lot of blissful couple.All I can say is handle with care and always remember the most important person that you should get support and understand from is your hubby..nothing else really matter as this is really just about the two of you that will be spending the rest of your life together...with or without a child...rememeber how it all started?? Just the 2 of u, right??

I wish you well and hope you will be able to go pass this hurdle in life soon...If u need a listening ear...we are always here.

Dear Hoseas mom,

glad that u are have poured those out. As for In-laws i cant advise much but maybe can try 'ignore' them (listen but dun get angry.. coz they are like that and u cant change them.. so not really worth getting upset over their comments yar? make yourself xin ku only) Remember u are married to your hubby not them
happy.gif
You still have your family and friends!! You are definitely not alone.

Maybe you can have a heart to heart talk with your hubby alone, cry or whatever, by all means just pour everything out. Sometimes i think guys are more passive, at least he knows what u are thinking about.. hear both sides of the story and maybe try work something out.. I know sometimes iz easier said than done, but give it a shot else u will never know if it may work out
happy.gif

You are a strong lady, you have come this far don't give up! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
happy.gif

Hoseas mom,

Ur PIL are really 'monsters'! Me oso can't get along with my FIL oso...very long story...fortunately, my hubby on my side....now we dun even contact him at all....well, u just have to try to look at the brighter side..dun forget u have new found friends like us...have oledy add u in MSN.. hope we can all chat together online one day.

Gina, i have added u in too! :p

Hoseas Mom

I beleieve you are very angry and sad.. but please dun let all this affect you. You have us here, if you need someone to talk to.. please give me a call and we can chat up oki... email you my mobile oredi... take care..

Hoseas Mom

I'm so sorry to read about your rotten luck with your ILs.

At this point in life, you needed more sensitivities than some can give. And I supposed you are hurt by the words and actions of your ILs, but most of all, hurt by the insensitivities exercised by your HB.

Talk to him... Men are quite stupid at times and they need to be dealt with directly instead of beating around the bush.

When I got pregnant the 2nd time last year, I thot it will be smooth sailing like my first. But I had a m/c at 12 weeks. The foetus heart just stopped. I was at the gynae myself and when she told me tht I needed a D&C, I just agreed. After the D&C, I called my HB to pick me up and he was beyond shock. Gynae spoke to him to take care of me and told him that I seems to be in a state of shock. On the way home, I was just crying in the car, and he called my mom and his mom to let them know that I lost the baby. Thereafter, his mom keeps calling asking what happened.. At one point, I over-heard her asking what did I do to lose the baby and I totally lost it. I took the phone over and scream at her..

I have to say that my HB only got smarter after a complicated birth of my daugther. He is more understanding towards woman's emotion after. After my m/c, he came back with me and while I was licking my wounds, he packed up all my pregnancy med, creams, clothes and store them up. And he keeps encouraging me that we'll hv another one once I'm ready. Sadly, we've have not been able to get pregnant..

Be Strong, and know that there are others in your shoes. You are not the only one.

Most importantly, open up to your HB, he might be grieving as well..

Take Care.

Hi Nanz and ladies, it has been quite some time since i made my last contribution to this thread. I read Hoseas's mum posting and got very emotionally affected. i broke down and had a good cry as i suddenly missed my baby so much. Though it has been 6months...i guess all of us at a certain point will need to let it out and then get back to our life.

Nanz, u working or at home?

hi everyone,

i just had a chemical pregnancy last sat. i hv to act strong infront of pple... but deep inside my heart i am sad. real sad. life hv to goes on. i can only stay optimistic and try again. i am abit phobia after the incident. wat if my next pregnancy also turn out to be the same??....

Hi sylvia,
Me too.. cried everynight, missing bb so much.
I read something that says to prevent "sudden death" while i was surfing net.
It says if those who dont eat healthy, smoke, take drugs and dont go for regular checkups might end up like this.
I cried,
because i never eat well and also only went to checkups 3times only. My MIL say there's no need to go for check ups regularly. OMG! Makes me hate her more! Around 50,000 babies died without reason. My poor bb..

How's yr health? TTC?

Hi alien77,
sorry to hear yr loss..

No! your next pregnancy wont turn out to be same! Cry if you want to.
Say out better ~ Be strong! we all support you =)

Hoseas Mom,
Really got to take care! Be strong~

Hi everyone..

I was in this thread earlier this year..I had a 1st tri. m/c..n now Im expecting 28 weeks now..I sometimes read the posts but I dont post anything..cos sometimes I jus dont know wat to say..BUT my heart goes out to all of u...cos I went thru a tough time too..took a couple of months before I recover emotionally..and even this pregnancy, I get anxious easily..Jus praying that all will be fine..

Hosea Mum..Do take care..my heart goes out to u..My friend also lost her baby at 24 weeks..n I cried too together with her..
its not easy..but hang on..GOD is with u.

Hi Charlene,are you at home or back to work already? I have deferred ttc to maybe next year. But neither am i using any protection.Reason for the deferrment is that i haven't got back my menses regularly yet. My last mense was so little to be considered normal.It last for 1 day and it was only light period, could almost do without a pad. So disheartened. I went to my gynae and she detected i still have a little breast milk. My hormones are really not balance yet. But of course, not using protection in the hope to get a surprise. I am also taking tcm to get back my hormonal balance.

I think crying doesn't help but it makes us feel much better..or else we will go crazy, especially when we see other pregnant women or pple carrying new borns..sigh again. Charlene, Why do you hate you mil?

Hi Sylvia,

Yes, I am working. U leh?

U mean 6mths after ur m/c still have not got back ur regular menses?

Me just 1 mth after m/c now waiting my AF desperately. Hearing tis make me worry now.

Nanz, sorry made you worry. Now u gotta take good care and eat bai feng wan. My menses have been regular at 30days before m/c. After m/c my cycle became 35 days. The first 3 menses only lasted for 2-3 days, so i went tcm. I took the herbs and got the 4th cycle more normal. Then i was complacent thus stopped taking the medicine. The 5th cycle got haywired again.Only 1 day and very very little.

hey all... i din hv a m/c so i hv never been here but somehow i juz clicked on the thread today. juz wan to share my little rachael's story and hope to make you feel better.

rachael was born with a lot of complications steming from her chromosome disorder. you can actually read abt her here... http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/288318.html?1131932731

but wat i want to tell you all is that pls do not blame yourself or anyone else for your m/c. blame will only make u hold onto the hurt even longer. my family doc once told me that i shouldnt hv 'saved' her, as nature makes its own selection, and its survivial of the fittest. if the baby is not strong enough to survive the pregnancy, just let him go. rachael is a perfect example of holding on for the wrong reasons. the irony is i'm a strong pro-choice person, and had decided before i even ttc tat i will give up my child if i detected the slightest prob, but in the end, i did not. i always tell ppl i play the devil's advocate cos i always tell ppl their m/c and D&C is for a good reason, but pls believe me when i say you wouldnt want to lead the life our family has led for the past 2 years.

in my 4th week, i started having very bad cramps and had to rush to A&E 2 times. the egg was so small and weak that the urine test & v-scan could not confirm my pregnancy and i had to do a blood test cos they suspect ectopic. when i went to see my own gynea at 5weeks, its was still the same situation, and we only saw the small egg via v-scan. the gynea said it was only 50% of the avg size, so he wasnt too positive abt the pregnancy and told me to be prepared for a m/c. it broke my heart cos it was my 1st pregnancy. he sent me home w/o anything to 'wait and see'. i was extremely sad cos it was my birthday tat day plus i had an open hse (we were newly weds). as the guests came, i had to hide the news of my pregnancy cos i dun wan to hv to explain in future tat i've lost the baby. 1 of my close frens knew and recommended me to her gynea, who had delivered her child & her sis's 3 kids, and was known to be very expert in 'saving' babies, tats why he was conferred 'datuk' by a m'sian sultan for saving his grandchild.

i went to tis gynea who immediately told me the baby can be saved, gave me regular jabs & med, till my pregnancy was more stable. but the downside was i had severe MS till my 16th week, but i bore with it knowing tat its a worthwhile sacrifice. i had a lot of regular scans, nothing was detected, blood test was great, so when we discovered a white dot in her heart, we took faith tat it could be nothing and din go for amnio.

nothing much happened after that, and we marvelled each time we see our baby in the scans, growing well, playing. i ate 2-3 pax amount each meal and everyday was juz abt where and wat to eat. hubby and i were in bliss, waiting in anticipation for the arrival of our little angel. i had false contractions around 38weeks, and finally had labour pains in my 39. however, i had 10mins contractions for nearly 5hours but cervix still not dilated. finally, i decided to go for c-sec cos i was afraid baby will be in danger.

when i finally returned to my ward, happy the ordeal was over & eager to see my baby, hubby brought her to me, then quickly took her away saying she's a bit weak and needed to stay in icu for a while. i din think much, so juz happily sms my frens to inform them and chatted with those who came to see me. the bad news was broken to me in a totally lousy way. when my gynea came to see me 7am next morn, i juz casually asked if my baby was ok, and my whole world crashed from the moment he said 'no'. i started questioning him and he juz told me to speak to the PD who will come by later. when i called my hubby to verify, he was already on his way down with my sis as he couldnt break the news to me himself. when they came, we spoke to the PD and all 3 of us cried so badly. i'm near tears now as i write this as i can still feel the heartache we felt at tat moment.

to cut the long story short, rachael was subsequently diagonsed with a whole host of problems, and we were actually told to be prepared to lose her when she was juz 2 weeks. as we had shut ourselves from everyone except our close family, i quickly called our frens to ask them to come see rachael, for the last time. they all rushed down from work and we all gathered around rachael and cried. despite her conditions, rachael was born with an angelic face, and it was really painful to think tat she is leaving us so soon. i was really depressed as i couldnt accept the fact tat i went thru such a tough pregnancy, almost gave up my job, had a terrible labour, went under the knife, just to lose my baby in the end.

everyone tot i would sink into depression, but thankfully, i didnt. ever tho i was angry and upset that i wasnt allowed to go and see rachael often, i eventually braced myself cos of my husband. i could see his tiredness from running between the hospital and coming home to see me crying, and had to comfort me. i got myself out of depression becos i couldnt bear to see him in such a bad state. i know that i cannot add to his worries and had to recover from my op well so i can take care of my baby. for men, they cant juz cry and rant like us. they keep it inside them, and its doubly hurting.

we went thru really rough patches. hubby had to be posted 6mths in US and i had to cope with work, her hospitalisations and tons of appts with 11 docs and 3 therapists with the help of a maid and our parents. we had so many scares and the worst one was she was admitted straight to ICU and we tot we would lose her then. hubby was so far away that when he finally got a tix and returned, rachael was already out of danger. but that was 2 years ago. rachael is now 25mths, gone thru 6 operations, still have at least 3-4 more to go. she has global development delay, cant feed thru her mouth, and can only take milk. i've also stopped working for a year already as i cannot cope with her frequent hospitalisations and work. i only recently hired another maid, to train her so i can maybe return to work next year, if rachael doesnt have anymore ops, as i will stay there whole day with her when she is warded.

sorry for the ultra long post (it would be even longer if i tell u all the complications from her ops!), but i juz wanted to share this with all to ease the pain in your heart. our hardship is nothing compared to seeing rachael cry from pain and discomforts from her problems and her operations. the most 'memorable' heartache was once when she was discharged from a 5 day stay with more than 50 puncture holes on her hands and feet, as she has very difficult to access veins and they needed her blood for tests. till now, i still avoid being the person to hold her down for blood taking cos i cannot bear with the heartache.

altho we hv accepted our lives as it is now, and feel extremely blessed tat rachael is loved and accepted by so many ppl, i really wish no one else has to go thru wat we have. so pls, tho i know its very hard, but take comfort that your unborn child did not have to go thru all this. we still do not know how long rachael will stay with us, but we know that one day when she finally gets away from all these sufferings, we will smile with tears in our eyes, and like u, miss our angel terribly but know she is in a better place.

we feel that rachael's 'mission on earth' is to spread love thru her story and i hope rachael's story has helped you in some way. i apologise if it has not, but pls show a little more love to your loved ones while you still can. take care.

Hi all,

This is my first post in this thread.

I lost my first baby at 7 wks, when my hubby and I were having holiday in Japan end of Oct.

Few days before we fly to Japan, I went for checkup and gynae told me I am ok to travel. That time I could only see a black circle from the scan. The 2nd day after we touched down Japan, I noticed a little blood discharge in the morning. I was so scared! Hubby immediately took me to the nearest hospital. The doctor told me the discharge is only little, ask me not to worry. We could see a tiny white object in the black hole this time through the scan. We saw our baby! I was really very relieved when I know baby is alright. Actually we were supposed to go Mt. Fuji the next day, but the doctor advised us to stay in Kyoto until the discharge stops. Doctor gave me medicine to stop the bleeding. Hubby and I did not go back hotel, we continue to go sight-seeing till late afternoon. That night, my discharge got more. But I did not feel any pain. So I did not go back to the hospital.

The next day (day 3), I told hubby that I should stay in the hotel and rest. I slept the whole morning and afternoon. Discharge is not subsiding. I felt some discomfort on and off, but it didn't trigger that I should go back to the hospital. For the whole morning and afternoon, I just felt no good, very moody. No appetite to eat too. It was only after dinner, that hubby took me to hospital again caused I looked very pale and the discomfort got worst.

I lost my baby that very evening.

Our holiday ended earlier and we returned to Sg on day 4 morning. I cried and cried and cried when we were waiting to board our plane at Narita airport. At that time, I didn't care about losing face, tears just flow and flow down my face. This is the worst and most painful holiday we ever had. I really don't think I want to go back to Japan again.

It is more than a month now, and I am still tearing at times. I waited for 6 wks before my 1st menses came. It just finished, and hubby and I are thinking of trying again. But I am very scared deep down.

Till now, I am still asking myself why did I lose baby in Japan. Was it due to the cold weather, food or environment? Or was it because of the amount of exercise I did? Hubby and I walked a lot on the 1st and 2nd day in Japan. I only sit while in train or having meals. Other than that, is always walking and standing! Can anyone tell me does too much walking causes miscarriage? Or was it because baby was too weak right from the start? I keep thinking that if we didn't go Japan, maybe baby is still with me now.

Hi nanz,

What is a chemical pregnancy?

A pregnancy is called a chemical pregnancy if you test positive for pregnancy but start you period a few days or weeks later.

I tested -ve when I visited gynea on last sat. It was my 6th weeks. I din know my bb actually gone earlier before the trip to gynea...

hi sgblingff,

according to my gynae it wasnt what we did or eat that made us loss our baby. it was somehow some genetic info blah blah thats why our baby couldnt form properly or something =\

Thanks are, Rachael's a real strong girl! You must be proud of her
happy.gif

Sorry to hear about your loss too alien, meanwhile do try to recuperate and prepare for the next baby :]

like you, i am also afraid that i might suffer a m/c again if i am pregnant again. But because of this, I can only hope that the next will be a better one, be more cautious etc. Do not be discouraged to try again yar? :]

I guess jia jia you ben nan nian de jing.. Anyway, i was suggesting to Nanz and Angela about a small gathering.. We can go shopping or just have tea or something. Well, at least to kill time.. what you mummies think?

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone advise me how long does it take for AF to come after D&C? Also, these few days i have tis twisted feeling on my left abdominal, dunno is it i am over cautions or wat. Feeling worry now as like no sign of AF at all.
sad.gif

Are,

I admire ur courage and patience...so i believe ur girl will be strong too! Best wishes to u & Rachael.

Sgblingff,

Dun be discourage..u have to move on. Ya, I oso think got nothing to to with wat u do or eat, properly due to the common 'choromosome' problem that is so called common during the 1st tri and most early pregnancy end this way. Take care and do eat more tonic to 'bu' ur body back.

Alien,

Thanks for the explaination.

Gina,

Yeah, me ok to meet but preferably in the evening or sat.
happy.gif

Hi all, I oso had a miscarriage in Oct. Tested +ve twice on 2 diff day and 3 days later huge amt of blood came. I thought my pregnancy test kits spoilt or what but the so called menses was abnormal as every 1 hr or so I will have to change. Gyn said that is early m/c.

We have been trying for 2nd bb for more than 6mths and so sad that this happened to us. Now went to gynae every mth to see whether I ovulate or not, like last mth went to see her, she said can't find any egg, my heart sank like titanic. Always thinking what has went wrong in me.

Hi Jojo,

U may like to consider seeking for fertility help if ur problem persist on. It is better to seek for early help if u really want a kid soon.

Ladies,
By the way, most ppl will tell me AF will come 4 to 6 wks after D&C. So from which day we shld count from. The 1st day of D&C or after the bleeding stop. Thanks,

hi ladies,
so long did not post on the forum since i go for my "keyhole" surgey to remove ovarian cyst and fribroid. Seeing so many of u still going strong and determine to trying for baby, it make me wanted to continue stay positive too. i had 2 m/c within my 1 year plus marriage, after few months rest from the 2nd m/c me and my hb went for some check up to see if anything wrong in us. that was the time detected i had cyst and fribroid (but don't know i had it b4 or after my m/c), my hb tested sperm count consider still ok but the shape of his sperm not so good, that might be one of the "cause"..and although my gynae which done the surgery for me say i can try after my 2nd menses come, somehow i still feel not secure and worry .. so now i seeking a chinese doc which intro by friend ..the doc was saying might be womb weak and my hb sperm shape quite "chi kui" side..she ask my hb to take vit c and e (one to increase sperm count, the other to improve sperm shape) also give me med to "tiao" my womb and at the same time ask me try ... cause she say i got no problem in getting pregnant but is how to keep my baby. I wanted to stay positive so as to keep myself try and since after all my check up .. the rest should leave it in god hand ...but somehow there is scare and worry inside my heart and even had bad dream ...
now i just cross my finger and hope everything goes smoothly ...
my advice here is even the doc say no need to do check up for 1st and 2nd m/c ..but still is good to proceed ..at least to make us feel more secure to continue trying..i even advice my friend which getting marry soon to go for check before trying to conceive... let us all jia yu

Hi veron, which chinese doc did u see? Think I want to go too?

Have anyone heard of Yu Ren Shen chinese doc? Are they good?

Dear Charlene & Sylvia

I dun know what to say to comfort you cos I too misses Hosea a great deal. 12 Dec 06 is suppose to be the date he's suppose to be born. I am so scared to face that day now. It's just a few days away from now. Most of the time when we sing the hymn HOSEA in church, i will surely be choked by my own tears. Sylvia, sorry that my posting had upset you. If I had upset anyone else, heartfelt apology. I guess we must all stay strong and healthy for your next preggie. Charlene, some pple u get angry wif liao oso waste effort one lor. One of these few are insensitive and unsupportive PILs. We all have our fair share of them dun we?? So, let them be..take it as our way of treating ourselves better, we dun need to go to their level. Chinese sayings, needle no poke u, u no feel pain. If it is their own daughter, things they say will be 360,000 degree of diff.

Dear Are,

May God bless baby Rachel. May baby Rachel rest in peace in Heaven. I am sorry for the pain u had went thru. I agree wif u, we shld treaure and love the pple who are ard us now. Life is very very fragile.

Part of lyrics from a hymn...where I draw peace and comfort from....

"I will come to you in the silence. I will lift you from all your fear, you will hear my voice, I claim you as my choice, be still and know I am here.I am hope for all who are hopeless. I am eyes for all who long to see. In the shadows of the night I will be your light, come and rest in me. Do not be afriad I am with you. I am strength for the one who's despairing. DO NOT BE AFRAID I AM WITH YOU. I love you and you are MINE. I will call your name and embrace all your pain."

May God embrace our pains and lift us all from our pain and worries. Especially those who had miscarriage and are tryin to conceive now, LIFT UP YOUR FEAR to HIM and have faith.

May peace be with all of you.

hi jo,
sorry for late reply, the chinese doc me seeing now is
Nam Hua Acupuncture & Medical Hall
Blk 512 #01-176
Tampines Central 1 (at corner of interchange, near bus no.8 bay)
Tel 67898541
Dr Koh Lee Hoon (female doc)
U may call up to check when she is on duty, if i am not wrong is wed , fri and sun. my first visit i waited for 3 hrs plus then get to see her...charges not that ex but the medicine is really bitter .

hey gals,
tomr is my wedding annivesary as well as my gal was borned too..
gonna spent wif my hubby, and also decide to write a poem for my gal.
For those who are new here, a background of me:
I had a stillborn at 26 weeks due to cord accident.
News was knw on 5th Dec 2005 and delivered on 7th Dec...

So sisters here, do join me in prayer for my gal, Janelle tomr thks
happy.gif

I hv been feeling 95% better after a year!
compare to other less fortunate ppl, I am well contented and received many blessings frm God in other area
happy.gif

thnknig of counting blessings of wonderful relationship wif my hubby, understand care and love frm our families, so never take all these for granted
happy.gif

recently heard a news frm my gf that she had a divorce which shocked me...she had problem in ttc too so perhaps it;'s a good thing that she has no kids now, most impt she is happy to do her favourite plans

So sisters here, we are all so loved by our hubbies and families!
A better tomr n God bless you all!!
happy.gif

Back