Support group - Miscarriages

Ladies,
This is my 12 day after D&C. Last few days, I didn't have much bleeding, only very very light light brown spotting.
Yesterday n today, I notice more red brown bleeding when I wipe. It stain my pantie liner too... Kind of worry now.

Ladies,
This is my 12 day after D&C. Last few days, I didn't have much bleeding, only very very light light brown spotting.
Yesterday n today, I notice more red brown bleeding when I wipe. It stain my pantie liner too... Kind of worry now.
don't worry, my first D&C I bled for more than 2 weeks. if u are uncomfy or really scared, call the clinic. they will tell u whether they need to see u a not.

Took my temperature, so far no fever. Might be normal bah...
Hope it reduce bleeding soon. Yesterday just draw tons of blood, then bottom also bleeding now. Wa Piang!
Duno isst bcos I drink black chicken soup n causes it, inside the soup a lot of herb...

Took my temperature, so far no fever. Might be normal bah...
Hope it reduce bleeding soon. Yesterday just draw tons of blood, then bottom also bleeding now. Wa Piang!
Duno isst bcos I drink black chicken soup n causes it, inside the soup a lot of herb...

Maybe lo, try to stay away from tonics during bleeding. My first mc spotting also very haywire. It lasts 3 weeks. Dunno issit because its D&C. 2nd mc is natural, the spotting only lasts 5 days.

Got scare by the first D&C, now abit panic abt the 2nd D&C. Hope it wouldn't be that bad lor... Stop pls stop ASAP.... Pray pray.... :( Dun wan to have bleeding when I'm at Korea, have to keep the news away from my mil... Hope it will reduce bleeding...

Ur 2nd MC it flow out by itself? Did u told Dr Su abt it? Previous time I heard Dr Su saying if that the cases, meaning something wrong with the implantation.. Need to BU a lot... Hug hug!! Why we have to go thru it again... Haiz!

Got scare by the first D&C, now abit panic abt the 2nd D&C. Hope it wouldn't be that bad lor... Stop pls stop ASAP.... Pray pray.... :( Dun wan to have bleeding when I'm at Korea, have to keep the news away from my mil... Hope it will reduce bleeding...

Ur 2nd MC it flow out by itself? Did u told Dr Su abt it? Previous time I heard Dr Su saying if that the cases, meaning something wrong with the implantation.. Need to BU a lot... Hug hug!! Why we have to go thru it again... Haiz!

Yup. At 4th week, start to have spotting. I went to gynae immediately to buy progesterone pills and got the injection. I called Dr Su, she told me to buy korea ginseng to brew. But after all the efforts, still in vain. Gynae detect no heartbeat at all, do blood test and my hormone level keep dropping. GYnae say since its still small, wait for it to flow out, she dun want to do D&C for me again if possible. So I went home wait lo. After 2 weeks later then flow out. Gynae almost do D&C for me cos she scared will get infection inside. Luckily, the day before the operation, it flow out. Heartache when I saw it. :(

Big big hug! I really couldn't imaging how will I ever felt to see my sac dropping out.
U a strong women.... Jiayou girl... Sorry to bring the past out... Hug hug!
We shall close that chapter move on. Now I'm trying brainwash myself, try not to think anymore since it doesn't help.
Back to square one lor... Now I only wish my bleeding stop ASAP... So I could Ttc again...

Just now call the clinic abt my bleeding, dr say it normal. As it take a few stage for my womb to flush all unwanted stuff out, so I will have on n off bleeding... Before D&C, he say I will stop spotting during 2 week, that why bite my teeth n go thru D&C again....Now only hope I dun bleed like the previous time... Dr wan to give me pills to be taken during my Korea trip, it helps to stop the bleeding. But felt it not good lor... Store those dirt inside not a good thing...

Big big hug! I really couldn't imaging how will I ever felt to see my sac dropping out.
U a strong women.... Jiayou girl... Sorry to bring the past out... Hug hug!
We shall close that chapter move on. Now I'm trying brainwash myself, try not to think anymore since it doesn't help.
Back to square one lor... Now I only wish my bleeding stop ASAP... So I could Ttc again...

Just now call the clinic abt my bleeding, dr say it normal. As it take a few stage for my womb to flush all unwanted stuff out, so I will have on n off bleeding... Before D&C, he say I will stop spotting during 2 week, that why bite my teeth n go thru D&C again....Now only hope I dun bleed like the previous time... Dr wan to give me pills to be taken during my Korea trip, it helps to stop the bleeding. But felt it not good lor... Store those dirt inside not a good thing...

Its ok! Sometimes its good to talk about it. So that we can move on.

When is your trip?

I personally feel natural mc heals faster and bleeding stops faster too. But perhaps gynae give me pills to clear out the debris and Dr Su ask me to buy herbs to help flush out too. I think its because natural mc they scared got debris trap inside, will cause infection.

my 2nd mc also just bleed out like that 5.5weeks. i think i have problems with implantation thats why i have chemical pregnancy.
ya loh i agree with princess leopard if can natural it will be the best.

haze i think will clear soon, ur mil won't find out just say u period lah *Touch wood* if really still have some spotting.

Princess & hopeful mum,
I'm going on the 30th... Another 2 day to go...
Notice my blood got some tissue too... Could be flushing out those unwanted stuff now.
Now it seem turning from red brown to very dark brown.. Just had to endure this period.. Trying my best to stay calm n ignore it... Hehe!

Agree fully... I prefer natural or pills to flush out... Somehow the doc afraid it might not able to flush out fully n cause some infection... That scare my hubby to max... So everyone keep encourage me to go for another D&C. In fact I'm totally against the idea but my gynea saying it will stop bleeding aft 2 week, so I bite my teeth n go for it... Haiz!! Now I can only hope it stop ASAP...

haze don't worry will stop one. dark brown meaning finishing soon, old blood already. ya just dong this period then u just enjoy and relax urself in korea. have a great break!

Princess & hopeful mum,
Notice my blood got some tissue too... Could be flushing out those unwanted stuff now.
Now it seem turning from red brown to very dark brown.. Just had to endure this period.. Trying my best to stay calm n ignore it... Hehe!

Agree fully... I prefer natural or pills to flush out... Somehow the doc afraid it might not able to flush out fully n cause some infection... That scare my hubby to max... So everyone keep encourage me to go for another D&C. In fact I'm totally against the idea but my gynea saying it will stop bleeding aft 2 week, so I bite my teeth n go for it... Haiz!! Now I can only hope it stop ASAP...

Haze...

I like ur new avatar....!!! Hee
About ur spotting etc, I think it's normal...the TCM in chinatown said...after D&C is considered menses come...so I would assume that's ur menses as well.
But again u monitor ...if more than 2 wks better to see ur gynae....

Thanks for ur advise ah............will get what u and Hopeful mum went on recurrent test and will bring it to KKH doc to say on Dec 6th.
Sigh.............hopefully the price tag is not that great there....................
if they dont have....i will go get referral letter from poly clinic then................hee...............

Haze...

I like ur new avatar....!!! Hee
About ur spotting etc, I think it's normal...the TCM in chinatown said...after D&C is considered menses come...so I would assume that's ur menses as well.
But again u monitor ...if more than 2 wks better to see ur gynae....

Thanks for ur advise ah............will get what u and Hopeful mum went on recurrent test and will bring it to KKH doc to say on Dec 6th.
Sigh.............hopefully the price tag is not that great there....................
if they dont have....i will go get referral letter from poly clinic then................hee...............

That day nothing to do, so went to search for a good avatar that will bring positive thought for me. Glad u like it too. *^^*
This coming Sat will be my 2nd week... But I be at Korea, so will see lor... If come back Sg still heavy spotting then I will go back my gynea. So far I checked with my gynea, he say it normal. As it takes a few stage to expel those unwanted stuff. Maybe my body wasn't that strong enough to expel at once... So takes longer time... I can only wait for my TCM appt... Sianz! Must wait for so long...

I duno if KKH have any recurrent miscarriage dept... But I know nuh have it lor. So if u wan a better review from doc, nuh will be better. Since u paying for the tests, must as well get the best doc.... *^^*... Are u under subsidize in KKH? Duno if u can referrer from KKH to Nuh? Try to call KKH n NUH G clinic for enquire, since u are under gov hospital ma.... Then u dun have to go polyclinic n refer again, save time n money. *^^*

Hi all, This is my first post here. Had my evacuation of uterus at week 11 on 7 Nov. Report to my agent which I am covered under Prushield. But in the end I wasnt able to claim anything as they only cover etopic pregnancy and late pregnancy. Anyone here that is under Prushield and had to do missed abortion but manage to claim anything?

Thanks all!

Missykoh,

After D&C, did u stay over a night at their ward?
During my first MC, I also kena the same thing as u... First told me it able to claim, so we select A class in Mt A...
After everything end, they call us again n saying it couldn't.. So we had to pay in cash lor... For this 2nd MC, I didn't stay over a night, only rest at the recovery ward for 6 hrs. So we claim by medishield... But waiting for them to approve now.

Hi all, This is my first post here. Had my evacuation of uterus at week 11 on 7 Nov. Report to my agent which I am covered under Prushield. But in the end I wasnt able to claim anything as they only cover etopic pregnancy and late pregnancy. Anyone here that is under Prushield and had to do missed abortion but manage to claim anything?

Thanks all!

Missykoh,

I also have the same issue but not with prushield. I would suggest you look at the clause on what is considered pregnancy complications. E.g I saw INTRAUTERINE DEATH as part of the clause so I asked my gynae to helped in writing a letter to say my pregnancy complication caused the mentioned complication.
Now am appealling waiting for result.............................

Missed abortion term is not acceptable under pregnancy complications in insurance , I think.

That day nothing to do, so went to search for a good avatar that will bring positive thought for me. Glad u like it too. *^^*
This coming Sat will be my 2nd week... But I be at Korea, so will see lor... If come back Sg still heavy spotting then I will go back my gynea. So far I checked with my gynea, he say it normal. As it takes a few stage to expel those unwanted stuff. Maybe my body wasn't that strong enough to expel at once... So takes longer time... I can only wait for my TCM appt... Sianz! Must wait for so long...

I duno if KKH have any recurrent miscarriage dept... But I know nuh have it lor. So if u wan a better review from doc, nuh will be better. Since u paying for the tests, must as well get the best doc.... *^^*... Are u under subsidize in KKH? Duno if u can referrer from KKH to Nuh? Try to call KKH n NUH G clinic for enquire, since u are under gov hospital ma.... Then u dun have to go polyclinic n refer again, save time n money. *^^*

Hee.....nice one!
You take good care in korea ................you gg for holiday? Or work? Maybe is your menses...........hard to say bah................
Yah that TCM is very long wait. I also waited for long........................

I called NUH le..........they say can get referral letter from KKH................hee..............
I hoped KKH can do also lah............then no need to go so many places....................

Hee.....nice one!
You take good care in korea ................you gg for holiday? Or work? Maybe is your menses...........hard to say bah................
Yah that TCM is very long wait. I also waited for long........................

I called NUH le..........they say can get referral letter from KKH................hee..............
I hoped KKH can do also lah............then no need to go so many places....................

Yes I'm going there with my inlaws for holiday. Before I realize I'm pregnant my tour already been book. Then less then a mth, everything is gone... So consider lucky that I didn't cancel the trip.... Now I can go there n relax abit... *^^*

Hm... I also hope it menses but seem too early... Only less then 2 week, the flow isn't that much compare to menses. I even could see small tissue dropping out... So could be the dirty blood etc... Anyway my Gan Chiong husband arrange an appt with NUH tomolo, go there for a properly checkup to ensure my D&C is done properly... He doesn't wan anything happen in Korea.... Duno where to search for help...

Waaaa, need referral letter too wor... So mafan... If KKH can do the tests, then u can save trouble.

Miracle No 2,
Thanks for the reply! I cant find much information from the clause. Maybe I should check with my agent? But Mt A had reported my day surgery to prudential when i check in for surgery thus they might have reported my condition to the insurance company.
Let me know if you appealed successfully......

Missykoh,

Yes I would suggest that you check with ur agent......they should be able to advise better. Also for medisave, usually what hospital does is, to claim ur medisave first...in the event your insurace co. can claim..then the balance by cash u can claim from them......So..actually medisave u might have been deducted $1350 already........cos ttl expense for the D&C range about 3K onwards...............did u pay any cash portion?

Haze02,
Nope i did not stay over. Is jus a day surgery. Can claim under medishield? how should i go about doing it? thanks in advance!

When u check in, the counter didn't register it for u?
Normally they will ask if u have medishield, then some part of the payment will be cover... Of cos not totally wor..
I duno if it went thru anot... Cos we still waiting for the approve letter...but I guess shd not able to approve lor...

Last edited:
Yes I'm going there with my inlaws for holiday. Before I realize I'm pregnant my tour already been book. Then less then a mth, everything is gone... So consider lucky that I didn't cancel the trip.... Now I can go there n relax abit... *^^*

Hm... I also hope it menses but seem too early... Only less then 2 week, the flow isn't that much compare to menses. I even could see small tissue dropping out... So could be the dirty blood etc... Anyway my Gan Chiong husband arrange an appt with NUH tomolo, go there for a properly checkup to ensure my D&C is done properly... He doesn't wan anything happen in Korea.... Duno where to search for help...

Waaaa, need referral letter too wor... So mafan... If KKH can do the tests, then u can save trouble.

Good ha....take it as a relax trip bah..........start afresh when u back...recharge and go for it again! Jia you!!

Hmmm.......okay lah least u got a sweet hb ....kekeke.........go check better. to avoid any issue in KR then u can't get to enjoy also...hee....................

But I see how lah.......if KKH is not expertise in the area i might just ask for referral letter....btw.........does NUH give medcine etc if found any issues?

Yes lor.... Let me relax abit.... But somehow going with my inlaws n with sil child too. Look at those kid will make me upset too... Will try my best to stay happy n dun think so much... Hehehe!

The recurrent MC result wouldn't be out that early.... Plus the recurrent MC dept only open once per mth. Meaning u have to wait til the next recurrent MC dept for ur result... So on the day of ur draw blood etc, u wouldn't receive anything lor.. Only the super sweet drink that have consume n wait for another 2 hrs for another blood draw... No idea why needed but I just listen to them lor... Hehehe! My next result will be on next mth... So right now I couldn't advise u on that....

Miss koh,
Paisia.... I checked with my husband... I realize preshield is the same as medishield. Haha!
During the registration it was done by my husband, bcos I was so tired. As we need reach hospital at 6am. Lol
The counter told him might not able to claim bcos it doesn't cover, but my husband ask them to try instead lor... So I think it could be the same as previous time. We have to pay the balance in cash aft using medisave...

Yes lor.... Let me relax abit.... But somehow going with my inlaws n with sil child too. Look at those kid will make me upset too... Will try my best to stay happy n dun think so much... Hehehe!

The recurrent MC result wouldn't be out that early.... Plus the recurrent MC dept only open once per mth. Meaning u have to wait til the next recurrent MC dept for ur result... So on the day of ur draw blood etc, u wouldn't receive anything lor.. Only the super sweet drink that have consume n wait for another 2 hrs for another blood draw... No idea why needed but I just listen to them lor... Hehehe! My next result will be on next mth... So right now I couldn't advise u on that....

Ya lor.......hmmm...a bit sian.....but it's okay.......the kids will make u happy also .....cos they are so innocent and cute....dont think abt uphappy de....think just about fun ....

hmmmmm hhhhuuuuuhhh...........once a month???
Why like dat de? Why open once a month...........so funny wor..................aiyo...........then how ah............then i have to call them liao oh................
like dat how...........wait so long ah................

Hahaha! Dun panic.... Yes I heard the doc that attend to me mention.
Recurrent MC only open once per mth.... But the tests can be done at G clinic... No worries...
Btw, they are not testing one blood alone.... More then 10 blood will be tested... So time will be needed bah... Then by the time, recurrent MC dept will take over ur result....

Hahaha! Dun panic.... Yes I heard the doc that attend to me mention.
Recurrent MC only open once per mth.... But the tests can be done at G clinic... No worries...
Btw, they are not testing one blood alone.... More then 10 blood will be tested... So time will be needed bah... Then by the time, recurrent MC dept will take over ur result....

Hmmm...okay then....I see how KKH says next week when I visit them..........have listed out what both u and hopeful mum shared...will ask if I can do all as well..........sigh....
heee..................
Today u reply rather fast............u not working ? Or sian? I am sian so I reply and work at the same time........LOL

Hmmm...okay then....I see how KKH says next week when I visit them..........have listed out what both u and hopeful mum shared...will ask if I can do all as well..........sigh....
heee..................
Today u reply rather fast............u not working ? Or sian? I am sian so I reply and work at the same time........LOL

Yes lor... No mood to work... Keep went up n down the toilet to see my bleeding condition. Hahaha!
Damm piss... Shd have select natural way instead of D&C.... Hate those none stop bleeding... Super irritating

It has been 10 days since i m/c. i thought i can get over this soon, but seems like it hard to put down, even thou at that point of m/c, there is no fetus formed. I am still spotting, everytime when i visit the toilet, it reminded me of the loss. It havent been a good week as well, as i m also down with hfmd after i m/c. Can't sleep well, and all these affected my daily life so much. I even lost controlling my temper this morning to my boy, felt so gulity after that. I just can't help but to keep tearing today...:(

Yes lor... No mood to work... Keep went up n down the toilet to see my bleeding condition. Hahaha!
Damm piss... Shd have select natural way instead of D&C.... Hate those none stop bleeding... Super irritating

Hmm...then maybe it's good to check on the D&C mayb it's some reaction to that....But tmr u gg...so also good..to check...
Dont angry lah.........gg to holiday liao....think happy things........... :)

By the way, if I got my own report...I can go to the NUH recurrent clinic and show the doctor what the report is about right?

It has been 10 days since i m/c. i thought i can get over this soon, but seems like it hard to put down, even thou at that point of m/c, there is no fetus formed. I am still spotting, everytime when i visit the toilet, it reminded me of the loss. It havent been a good week as well, as i m also down with hfmd after i m/c. Can't sleep well, and all these affected my daily life so much. I even lost controlling my temper this morning to my boy, felt so gulity after that. I just can't help but to keep tearing today...:(

Yvet,

I feel you..honestly.........it's like all things come at one goal....you have no time to even settle your mind then another issue arise.
It's okay to feel sad.......but don't let it affect your drive to move on with life..........you have a little boy....look at him........you are still very fortunate.........

We will think about this for a period of time........until something good happens to us again..........but again............dont let this affect your life and desire to have another baby............What you should do now...is to rest well.........eat some bu......to build up your body constitutes.......let ur HFMD ease....with all the blisters etc....(My son also got HFMD this week..., I understand the pain and irritation) .....

Talk to us if needed.......I really will not say those its okay...dont cry words...cos I know it's of no use....I will tell u to just cry all you want...at the end of the day...think about your son....you still have a son whom you love.........let him be your focus of energy to move out of sadness.............

Be strong!!!
Things will get better but it all takes time!
Jia you!!

haze02, u took the drink bcoz u were tested for glucose - diabetics. OTCG or something like that, that time I saw on ur list. so that will check if you have any high glucose. ur family has history of diabetics?

Yvet,

I feel you..honestly.........it's like all things come at one goal....you have no time to even settle your mind then another issue arise.
It's okay to feel sad.......but don't let it affect your drive to move on with life..........you have a little boy....look at him........you are still very fortunate.........

We will think about this for a period of time........until something good happens to us again..........but again............dont let this affect your life and desire to have another baby............What you should do now...is to rest well.........eat some bu......to build up your body constitutes.......let ur HFMD ease....with all the blisters etc....(My son also got HFMD this week..., I understand the pain and irritation) .....

Talk to us if needed.......I really will not say those its okay...dont cry words...cos I know it's of no use....I will tell u to just cry all you want...at the end of the day...think about your son....you still have a son whom you love.........let him be your focus of energy to move out of sadness.............

Be strong!!!
Things will get better but it all takes time!
Jia you!!
yvet, jia you. just cry all out like what miracle 2 has said. All of us can feel u, and we understand. if I can survive 3 mcs without a child at all, u will be able to and grow stronger from this. Ur boy needs u, so after crying slowly recover mentally and try again :)

im sure we will get what we want soon :)

Hmm...then maybe it's good to check on the D&C mayb it's some reaction to that....But tmr u gg...so also good..to check...
Dont angry lah.........gg to holiday liao....think happy things........... :)

By the way, if I got my own report...I can go to the NUH recurrent clinic and show the doctor what the report is about right?

Maybe it bcos of my frustration that working me out... Anyway will wait til tml for a better review...
Right now, I will try to focus my attention on my work n those crazy housework... Keep busy like a bee... Haha!

Let say u done ur blood test at Nuh... Automatic ur report will goes to recurrent miscarriage clinic.... U will receive ur report there... I think the only doc at recurrent MC clinic is Dr Sheila... She one of the specialist at nuh... Heard a lot of her name too... IF u are getting ur test at KKH, I duno how does it work over there wor...

Thanks all!

missykoh,

Sorry for your loss.

I am under prushield too. But my agent say cannot claim. I went back to read my policy and yes they do not cover pregnancy complication for first trimester. When I made the payment prior to the D&C, the lady asked me want to claim from medishield? I of course said yes and they even volunter to submit claims to insurance companies to try if can claim. But both are rejected.

haze02, u took the drink bcoz u were tested for glucose - diabetics. OTCG or something like that, that time I saw on ur list. so that will check if you have any high glucose. ur family has history of diabetics?

Nope, my family doesn't have diabetic history wor. Nurses also wonder why dr order it for me too... But my husband family suffer from diabetic... Duno will that affect my bb anot... Since the troop is his ma... Got raise this question during my next review...

Princess & hopeful mum,

Should be ending soon ba, since already saw dark blood. *Crossing fingers
Enjoy your trip! Dun think too much :)

We totally can feel u.... Give urself more time to recover mentally... Previous first MC I took ard 1 mth to totally stand up again... Cry when u needed, talk when u feel frustrated... We are there to support one another... Big hug!! Everyone has their own way of relieve their anger... Dun blame urself, once u blow out.... The more u keep inside, the more unhealthy it was for u... After crying n relieve, focus ur attention on someone whom still ard u... Those are the ppl that is there with you n loving u... U still blessed with a healthy baby boy... Big hug!

yvet,

Sorry for your loss. Big hugs

Feel free to talk and rant here. Everyone is nice and understanding here, as we all been through the same path. It takes quite a while for you to get over this. Its normal to feel sad and frustrated over things now. I cried for 3 whole days after my first mc. I found it helps, to let everything out, rather then keep it in you. Its not healthy.

Take care!

Should be ending soon ba, since already saw dark blood. *Crossing fingers
Enjoy your trip! Dun think too much :)

No wor..., in the afternoon become reddish brown again. That why I'm so frustrated...
Im trying brainwash myself, let it flush out now is better then keep inside me... Dun think any it.... Jiayou!! Haha! Abit crazy today.. Mood goes up n down... :D

Nope, my family doesn't have diabetic history wor. Nurses also wonder why dr order it for me too... But my husband family suffer from diabetic... Duno will that affect my bb anot... Since the troop is his ma... Got raise this question during my next review...
so weird hor?! my hubby also, his parents both suffer from SERIOUS diabetics. but not us test us for what?? hmm but I wasn't tested. I did read somewhere before it can have an impact on the troops that's why I control my hubby's diet. and his blood sugar level already high leh.

yvet,

Sorry for your loss. Big hugs

Feel free to talk and rant here. Everyone is nice and understanding here, as we all been through the same path. It takes quite a while for you to get over this. Its normal to feel sad and frustrated over things now. I cried for 3 whole days after my first mc. I found it helps, to let everything out, rather then keep it in you. Its not healthy.

Take care!
u quite strong already, cry 3 days only. during my first mc very scary, I was crying and driving home luckily nvr got into accident. just cannot control. then at home cry and cry, got mc just stay at home cry. eventually got buy jig saw to distract myself. also cry at the clinic, sigh. so embarrassing, then all the ladies so happy waiting for their turn to see their babies. sigh somemore my hubby not with me, he was away for one mth.

now I still cry on and off.

No wor..., in the afternoon become reddish brown again. That why I'm so frustrated...
Im trying brainwash myself, let it flush out now is better then keep inside me... Dun think any it.... Jiayou!! Haha! Abit crazy today.. Mood goes up n down... :D

my dear, you keep thinking about it. Really dun think and stay relax. It will end. :)

u quite strong already, cry 3 days only. during my first mc very scary, I was crying and driving home luckily nvr got into accident. just cannot control. then at home cry and cry, got mc just stay at home cry. eventually got buy jig saw to distract myself. also cry at the clinic, sigh. so embarrassing, then all the ladies so happy waiting for their turn to see their babies. sigh somemore my hubby not with me, he was away for one mth.

now I still cry on and off.

I cry for 3 full days then slowly direct my attention elsewhere. I still cry on and off during that period but rather quietly. Cos do not want hubby to get upset too. When I keep crying non-stop those days, there is nothing he can do to stop me, the tears just keep flowing. I understand that, when I knew, tears just keep flowing, gynae have to pass me tissue, when I was outside at the counter, everyone stare at me, cos my tears just cannot stop. Perhaps its because things came too sudden, we are both too alarmed. My first mc happened on 9th week, during my first gynae check 6th week, bb still have heartbeat, so we did not expect this to happen, moreover my pregnancy symptoms very strong, I did not feel pain or spotting at all. I was actually very excited with the checkup to see how much bb had grown. That's why.

Luckily hubby is around cos he can work from home. Else, I really dunno when I will recover. You are strong, my dear, hubby not around and you can pull yourself together.

so weird hor?! my hubby also, his parents both suffer from SERIOUS diabetics. but not us test us for what?? hmm but I wasn't tested. I did read somewhere before it can have an impact on the troops that's why I control my hubby's diet. and his blood sugar level already high leh.

Yes lor! Best part the doc didn't even question abt my family history... Anyway let all be tested better then keep wondering... Just one more tube of blood, wouldn't kill me. Haha! My hubby didn't tests his diabetic before, so I duno how high is his sugar level... But his mother side have terrible cases lor... So alway he buy those sweet stuff, he will often get nag by me... During my next recurrent visit, I will make enquire with the dr...

Yes lor! Best part the doc didn't even question abt my family history... Anyway let all be tested better then keep wondering... Just one more tube of blood, wouldn't kill me. Haha! My hubby didn't tests his diabetic before, so I duno how high is his sugar level... But his mother side have terrible cases lor... So alway he buy those sweet stuff, he will often get nag by me... During my next recurrent visit, I will make enquire with the dr...
ya loh, hmm dr shelia will ask you and ask many many qns. she asked abt family history etc.

I cry for 3 full days then slowly direct my attention elsewhere. I still cry on and off during that period but rather quietly. Cos do not want hubby to get upset too. When I keep crying non-stop those days, there is nothing he can do to stop me, the tears just keep flowing. I understand that, when I knew, tears just keep flowing, gynae have to pass me tissue, when I was outside at the counter, everyone stare at me, cos my tears just cannot stop. Perhaps its because things came too sudden, we are both too alarmed. My first mc happened on 9th week, during my first gynae check 6th week, bb still have heartbeat, so we did not expect this to happen, moreover my pregnancy symptoms very strong, I did not feel pain or spotting at all. I was actually very excited with the checkup to see how much bb had grown. That's why.

Luckily hubby is around cos he can work from home. Else, I really dunno when I will recover. You are strong, my dear, hubby not around and you can pull yourself together.
i think ladies here are all strong :)
we will survive, pull through and achieve what all of us wanted. a baby :)

i have a qns. Christians please don't be offended. I believe in god and for years i have not prayed to other gods but I'm don't go to church and i used to do quiet time at home myself. but its been awhile. so ppl called me a lukewarm. hope u don't judge me.

but now after so many mcs, i become more superstitious. i was wondering if anyone has visited the TPY zhu sheng niang niang to pray for kids. any ideas? but i don't know, getting a little confused on whether i shd go or not. i know this sat someone is returning red eggs and I'm going for a baby shower too.

sigh

Back