Support group - Miscarriages

Hi Miracle No. 2, hopeful_mum & haze02,
Thanks! i felt better today, thou still have cramps and backache. Def better than yesterday where the pain is super intense. Thou the disppointment and saddness is there, i just got to keep myself positive and try for the next one. Mayb this is the way God wants to tell me that its not a good time.

Just that this is really no good, thou still not feeling well, either staying at home or at office also dun help. Stay at home got to take care of my sick boy, at work also no mood, still feeling the cramps. Can't take too many mc or leave at this period as year end, so many things on-going. Hope all these will be over soon.

Yvet........... there surely will be a phase of sadness.....take ur time..........but dont take too long oh............must move on...........and think of new hopes...........
See my avatar......God is preparing the best for you....................

Look at your boy...............think about him............he must be your strength to move on...........don't despair...........jia you!

Yvet, sorry for your loss... hugz!

i've start bleeding since last thursday... seems more n more... :(
collected the 1st HCG test result was about 23482, is it ok? currently should be 8w+...
still unable to see the fetus last week... only the sac... based on the size only 6w+
had did the 2nd HCG test today, will call to KKH to get the numbers by tml morning...
seeing my private gynae tomorrow too...

Ginny,

Do bed rest!!!! Cannot walk around too much...........dont bend down......etc
Your result is rather high.............keep your spirit positive.............wait for the next result............
next result increases at least 50%-70% then everything is fine................

Don't think so much negative as yet....................Jia you!!!

dear ladies...
i proceed w/ D&C yesteday...
kinda sad... i did it @ my gynae's clinic...
1k+, 900 deduct fr medisave acc.

abt 20 mins, the whole process done... when i woke up.. i still ask my gynae, finish d??
den i dun know y... i cry....headache...

bed rest @ home.. not much spotting on 2nd day... he said by 2weeks shall be clear...
6weeks later the menstrual will come...

advised to conceived after 3 mths...

Ginny, rest well. don't think so much. Sometimes as hard as it gets, like many drs will say or friends say, it may be for the better of the baby. if it's got chromosomes issues the baby may not be healthy. so maybe better to end earlier. that's what I used to console myself also, coz we all want a healthy and happy baby mah.

rest well so that your cycles are normal. and try when mentally ready.

Ladies, i just had my 2nd missed abortion or D&C on 9 Nov. Requested for 2 wks hospistalization leave....cryied non stop for 1 wk n now on n off ...its a scar in me for life.. sleepness nite for many days. Praise God! He blessed me with a 1 boy who is 5 yrs old now... n we wanted to hv a 2nd baby for last few yrs.
Now resting at home n hired a part time confinement auntie to cook for me. this time,my fetus has no heart beat at wk 10. 1st miscarriage was at wk6. Gynae saw that the fetus was abnormal n was not grow for 3 days.. :(
My gynae said n suspect it might due to chromosone abnormalities. But we didnt do any further blood test or etc... should i do any test? Did u find out the causal driver?

dear ladies...

abt 20 mins, the whole process done... when i woke up.. i still ask my gynae, finish d??

bed rest @ home.. not much spotting on 2nd day... he said by 2weeks shall be clear...

Ginny,

Sorry to hear that............cry as much as you want............you will face a period of asking yourself 'what-ifs'........sad at times ....its normal.............
But..............dont take too long............be strong and move forward like many of us does.................
We jia you together!!!!!

Ladies, i just had my 2nd missed abortion or D&C on 9 Nov. Requested for 2 wks hospistalization leave....cryied non stop for 1 wk n now on n off ...its a scar in me for life.. sleepness nite for many days. Praise God! He blessed me with a 1 boy who is 5 yrs old now... n we wanted to hv a 2nd baby for last few yrs.
Now resting at home n hired a part time confinement auntie to cook for me. this time,my fetus has no heart beat at wk 10. 1st miscarriage was at wk6. Gynae saw that the fetus was abnormal n was not grow for 3 days.. :(
My gynae said n suspect it might due to chromosone abnormalities. But we didnt do any further blood test or etc... should i do any test? Did u find out the causal driver?

ml-kong,

Sorry to hear abt your loss...... I feel you as my case was rather similar to yours. Trying for no.2 for almost 2 yrs but faced 2 failed IUI, 2 IVF (both m/c) one at week 6 and one at wk 8. I was also very upset.......cried on the day of D&C.............when pushed to the theatre..........but....i think we have not much choice.....
If that's what God planned for me....I will follow.............

For me, I wanted to do tests as this is recurrent............to avoid another disappointment, I enquired about tests on recurrent m/c.

What my gyane recommend was:
1)Chromosomal test on fetal (to check for chromosome abnormality) - but am not sure if you still can as I supposed they didn't keep the fetal after your D&C.
2)Blood test for thyroid, diabetics
3)Antibodies test (to be done after one mth from D&C)

I have done 1 and 2, am deciding if I want to do 3 wth my gynae cos I have appt with KKH on the IVF issues.
If I am not doing the test in KKH or my gynae, I will be gg to NUH - recurrent m/c centre to do the review and tests required there.

Hoped this helps.
God bless!
Thanks.

haze today i went back. wah got so fast one week my body got changes? i shd believe? hmm but i feel hot after taking the medication she says good for me and seems like my health got improve wor. hahaha and my hubby also accepted to eat medicine but in pills form. better than nothing. so apparently my health better than his hahaha

she says i eat 2 more weeks then after that give me stronger medication liao.

I can't help but feel depressed about my two miscarriages. Whenever I see a friend pregnant or a little baby in a pram, I keep thinking about the loss of the hope of being able to carry my own baby. Can't help but feel that people who have not gone through m/c would not be able to understand what I am going through as I have been receiving insensitive remarks from others. Not sure if I'm going through depression now...

Hope you ladies are moving on and pressing in.

Ginny,
It alrite to sorrow n cry as long we wanted, it a process of healing.
I didn't cry when my D&C was done, only cry aft I came back home. Was trying be strong for my husband cos he worry for me. Somehow couldn't endure the pain...
Jiayou girl... We are here to support one another... Talk to us more when u needed...

Hopeful mum,
I didn't feel any heat in my body when I take her medicine leh..
But when I change my TCM, she mention my body is overheat.. Haha! So maybe it works...
I heard her saying, the male pills is for blood circulation which my husband adore! As it helps his face a lot! He suffer from black patch on his face n a lot of oil clot... But ever since we change TCM n stop taking her pills, his face back to the first stage... :( So he thinking of going back to collect the pills.. Somehow I afraid it will crash with the TCM medicine that we seeing now...

Daffodilgal,
It also my 2nd miscarriage... I had the same feeling as u...
Couldn't help to look at babies or pregnant lady, remind of my pain... Seem the more I try to avoid, the more it appear in my sight... Which make me so frustrated n sad... Even my close neighbor whom pregnant was avoiding me, everyday they will shut the door... As they know we trying for 5 years... Might trying to avoid making me upset...
It normal to have that feeling my dear... We are with u... Talk out ur feeling n thought... It will make u feel better... Jiayou girl! I know u heard alot of similar console words, but really somehow we need to forget what had happen n move on... If we keep grabbing on the pain... We wouldn't able to see our future... Jiayou jiayou! We will fight together...

Hi all I'm just here to spread some baby dust around! I'm more or less same as you ladies mc twice without knowing what's wrong with myself did all the test I should but still ended up with nothing's wrong! I guess it's just really bad luck! Tried tcm after my 2nd mc and got preg one month later! Despite trying for almost 1 year for my second preg! After tcm it only took 1 month! I believe for guys can start taking vitamin c and e to boast their body! No harm trying! I'm at 14 weeks now! Finger cross! Jiayou and have faith!

slquek
congrats:)

hopefulmum/princessleopard
how are you ladies? me have MIA too been busy with hse reno and such and also exercising and getting my body fit..not much luck on natural ttc for me though it's only the 1st mth im trying and well i give ourselves 3 mths to try natural cos i've booked appointment for NUH in feb 2014. But dunno about you ladies but it seems like my this natural case i feel very much preggy symptoms from Ovulation day but still it's not sticky..oh and im still waiting for my bloodtest results but heck we still stry natural and see..will also book appointment with a local gyane here(this 3 mths) to ask for pills to help with my thin lining ..i've come across this webpage about recurrent mc and i thought of asking for metformin or/and also estrogen to support the lining while trying for natural...hv you ladies been cleared for thin lining or have you asked your docs b4? Cos i also seem to hv many early mc as clearly faint faint positive lines show up many times..It is so very very fusturating to be trying and not getting anywhere..

Hi chrisl,

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy.

I am trying naturally, cos seems natural works better for me, despite all those IUIs.
While doing those IUIs, gynae does check my lining and she said the thickness is ok. Are you suspecting the previous mc are due to thin lining?

Hi all I'm just here to spread some baby dust around! I'm more or less same as you ladies mc twice without knowing what's wrong with myself did all the test I should but still ended up with nothing's wrong! I guess it's just really bad luck! Tried tcm after my 2nd mc and got preg one month later! Despite trying for almost 1 year for my second preg! After tcm it only took 1 month! I believe for guys can start taking vitamin c and e to boast their body! No harm trying! I'm at 14 weeks now! Finger cross! Jiayou and have faith!

Hi Mangohope,

Congrats!! Catching your baby dusts ^^

Which tcm did u see? I got 2 mc too, every time took me more than a year to conceive. Tough journey yet mc...sad.

P
Hi Mangohope,

Congrats!! Catching your baby dusts ^^

Which tcm did u see? I got 2 mc too, every time took me more than a year to conceive. Tough journey yet mc...sad.

Nam Hua (Geylang) Medical hall
92 lor 27 geylang spore 388196
Tel: 6841 2341
Sunday: 10am - 2pm
Mon n Thurs: 10am - 1 pm 2pm - 5.30pm
Friday: 6pm- 8.30pm

She also goes to ,
Nam Hua Acupuncture n medical hall at tampines
blk 915 #01-45 tampines st 91 spore 520915
Tel: 6789 8541
Tues: 3pm - 8.30pm
Wed n fri : 9.30 am - 1pm

Hope this can help the ladies here!

Hey princessleopard'
Surprise to see u here... Remember me? Got to know u from my first MC.
How u girl? Still see Dr Su?

Thanks girl! U give me so big encouragement. Grab ur baby dust!
Was given a bad progesterone report when I test my hcg, I'm so depress.
Will be going nuh for a detail checkup... Hope nothing wrong with my hormones.

Hey princessleopard'
Surprise to see u here... Remember me? Got to know u from my first MC.
How u girl? Still see Dr Su?

Hi haze02!,

Yes, I remembered. Been busy, so MIA for a while from the thread.
No time to read those threads I missed, how are you?
Yes, I am still seeing Dr Su. Trying natural for now. Got second mc this apr..sobz

Princess leopard,
Hug hug! I can feel u... We are also those whom try for more then years to conceive yet couldn't...
Been busy is a good thing, at least distract u from thinking.
Right now I can only look foward n close the chapter ASAP, so I can be strong for my husband. Jiayou girl!
I'm missing Dr Su... I already change my TCM to the one at Chinatown. My husband still love see her but Paisia.. Hehe!

Did u manage to go for the recurrent miscarriage test? I think it good wor... Tml will be my first visit at nuh for the test.. So hope to helps to close my chapter as well. If anything wrong, I can sort it then waiting it to happen again.

hi mangohope u found us here. good to know all is well.

ladies, i was with mangohope in another thread mc in 2013 support grp. so its possible, lets jia you. i think we need to let our souls heal and slowly move on.

these few days i also sian. my sis in law is pregnant. i am not jealous but can't help but feel sad. she is 24 and a PRC, just came in June, my bro in law met her in China years back. in 5mths she pregnant liao. and when she came she saw me going though my ectopic surgery.

good also, at least my mil won't keep pressuring us. its not like we don't want kids right? its becoz i preggie 3 times but still miscarry. she sometimes say until like i don't want kids and scared we won't try again. but i don't need to tell her how hard I'm trying and how sad we are right.

sigh sorry for the ranting.

Princess leopard,
Hug hug! I can feel u... We are also those whom try for more then years to conceive yet couldn't...
Been busy is a good thing, at least distract u from thinking.
Right now I can only look foward n close the chapter ASAP, so I can be strong for my husband. Jiayou girl!
I'm missing Dr Su... I already change my TCM to the one at Chinatown. My husband still love see her but Paisia.. Hehe!

Did u manage to go for the recurrent miscarriage test? I think it good wor... Tml will be my first visit at nuh for the test.. So hope to helps to close my chapter as well. If anything wrong, I can sort it then waiting it to happen again.

haze02,

Nothing to be paiseh about, there are a lot of good tcm around. Just stick with one you are comfortable with. :)

No, I did not go to nuh after I was rejected by them. Maybe its just a one-off case, apparently the nurse I spoke to, said 2 mc is not consider recurrent to them, so they asked me to wait. My gynae did 3 antibodies tests for me after my 2nd mc, all are negative. But I knew nuh had more tests than that.

Dr Su said my kidneys are weak, need to bu a lot to strengthen, she also said treat it as bad luck, dun go through those tests first. So, I put on hold.

Good luck to your test tml!

ladies, i was with mangohope in another thread mc in 2013 support grp. so its possible, lets jia you. i think we need to let our souls heal and slowly move on.

these few days i also sian. my sis in law is pregnant. i am not jealous but can't help but feel sad. she is 24 and a PRC, just came in June, my bro in law met her in China years back. in 5mths she pregnant liao. and when she came she saw me going though my ectopic surgery.

good also, at least my mil won't keep pressuring us. its not like we don't want kids right? its becoz i preggie 3 times but still miscarry. she sometimes say until like i don't want kids and scared we won't try again. but i don't need to tell her how hard I'm trying and how sad we are right.

hopeful mum,

I understand how you feel. When I finally got preggy after trying for 2 yrs, both my sils got preggy too, but in the end I mc, while they had healthy babies. I think its normal for us to feel unjust (not that we want something bad to happen to others) why others can get preggy so easily yet we took so long to conceive yet end up in mc.

Yes, I agreed with you. My mil also did not pressure me anymore, she even ask me to wait for a year before trying again.

I always hope that there are no more new members in this thread and there will be no more miscarriages, may all pregnancies go smooth with healthy babies.

JIAYOU ladies!!

Understand how u felt...
Once my mil heard a news, someone went thru abortion for some reason. She look at me saying, how unfair. Some ppl wanted a child so badly but couldn't have it. Yet someone out there doesn't cherish their child. I simply look away n smile bcos I duno how to answer. My husband is the only child, he dote my sil's two child a lot.. Which I know he wanted a child very badly... Only trying to make me feel better... Felt so much pressure...

haze02,

Nothing to be paiseh about, there are a lot of good tcm around. Just stick with one you are comfortable with. :)

No, I did not go to nuh after I was rejected by them. Maybe its just a one-off case, apparently the nurse I spoke to, said 2 mc is not consider recurrent to them, so they asked me to wait. My gynae did 3 antibodies tests for me after my 2nd mc, all are negative. But I knew nuh had more tests than that.

Dr Su said my kidneys are weak, need to bu a lot to strengthen, she also said treat it as bad luck, dun go through those tests first. So, I put on hold.

Good luck to your test tml!

Meantime there wasn't anything we can do but to hold in to the hope.. Jiayou girl... I'm also trying very hard to see my rainbow bb too... We shall encourage each other every step... Anyone conceive... Throw some bb dust hor... *^^*
Since we able to conceive naturally... Meaning there is still a hope... My hubby colleague, couldn't even conceive no matter how many ivf they went thru... So compare to them, we are consider still got hope. Jiayou dear!!

ya princess leopard, exactly i also hate to see new members. this type of pain is something we don't want anyone to go through.
my hubby friends all had healthy pregnancies and 2 child, so some of them just feel that there is something wrong with me. ask him if i did this and that. so is my mil. why like that?? hahaha check already nothing wrong but just unlucky loh.

haze, my personal friend had 3 abortions, her 3rd was during the time i had my first mc! i nearly went crazy when she told me she wants to do it again. oh well. a year later she got married and pregnant again. she has a healthy boy and she loves him. but i guess some of them have their difficulties and may have to abort. i can't judge also.

jia you! I'm going to O soon, so hopefully my dh can have the energy to work with me to have a baby LOL. age is catching up, sometimes work just drained him and difficult to do it alternate days loh.

Ya... Life so unfair... But at least she now happily marry with a healthy child. It a blessing.
When I'm at the gynea waiting for my result of hsg, a young lady at age of 19 came aft me whom wanted an abortion.
My gynea doesn't do abortion, so the young girl cried when that father of the bb walk out the clinic in shame.. He even claim he only the relative tat tag along.. My heart really chills... I was there trying to save my bb, yet another side someone killing their unborn... What a life... Hurt my heart to see it happen..

I heard hor... Hubby need to de-stress when the time of trying. It will affect the troop when we under stress.
So try to relax during that moment... I know easily to say then done... Esp we are working... Haiz!

Meantime there wasn't anything we can do but to hold in to the hope.. Jiayou girl... I'm also trying very hard to see my rainbow bb too... We shall encourage each other every step... Anyone conceive... Throw some bb dust hor... *^^*
Since we able to conceive naturally... Meaning there is still a hope... My hubby colleague, couldn't even conceive no matter how many ivf they went thru... So compare to them, we are consider still got hope. Jiayou dear!!

True. Though the ttc journey is tough but at least we can conceive naturally. Both gynae and Dr Su said its just so weird. I conceived naturally in between my IUIs. If known earlier, should have save those money and efforts on those daily injections. :)

Hope to hear some good news from here soon!

ya princess leopard, exactly i also hate to see new members. this type of pain is something we don't want anyone to go through.
my hubby friends all had healthy pregnancies and 2 child, so some of them just feel that there is something wrong with me. ask him if i did this and that. so is my mil. why like that?? hahaha check already nothing wrong but just unlucky loh.

haze, my personal friend had 3 abortions, her 3rd was during the time i had my first mc! i nearly went crazy when she told me she wants to do it again. oh well. a year later she got married and pregnant again. she has a healthy boy and she loves him. but i guess some of them have their difficulties and may have to abort. i can't judge also.

jia you! I'm going to O soon, so hopefully my dh can have the energy to work with me to have a baby LOL. age is catching up, sometimes work just drained him and difficult to do it alternate days loh.

hopeful mum,

Try to adjust the lifestyle, perhaps? My hubby was very busy at work for a period of time, he slept at 1-2am everyday. He was so drained that we did not have the energy to do homework. So, we talked about it and make the effort to sleep ard 11pm everyday now. Or else, how to get my rainbow baby, haha.

wah hahaa u all very cooperative let. see my post now! hahaa we haven't slp loh. we are both night owls. Dr su ask him to slp earlier says his troops probably low mortality hahaha but she says i can get preggie easily wor. coz 3 times in abt 3 years.

think so bah coz we were separated for a few mths when we shifted house. so we only camp here and there over his place and mine, plus he travels a lot so we always miss. we lucky twice during year end and beginning of the year coz he will be in town. hope this time round we can get lucky too.

kk i must make an effort to ask him to slp earli!

True. Though the ttc journey is tough but at least we can conceive naturally. Both gynae and Dr Su said its just so weird. I conceived naturally in between my IUIs. If known earlier, should have save those money and efforts on those daily injections. :)

Hope to hear some good news from here soon!

Sometime is the moment where we totally give up n let the medical field come in, then we strike naturally.
My 2nd bb was strike when I'm on the process of ivf... But I delay to feb for ivf bcos of some reason... Then how I know that mth I strike naturally... Sometime we need to relax n hack care... Say easy, but it just the cases... Hate those TTC, have to go back square one again... Haiz!

Sometime is the moment where we totally give up n let the medical field come in, then we strike naturally.
My 2nd bb was strike when I'm on the process of ivf... But I delay to feb for ivf bcos of some reason... Then how I know that mth I strike naturally... Sometime we need to relax n hack care... Say easy, but it just the cases... Hate those TTC, have to go back square one again... Haiz!
don't worry haze, we will be with u this ttc journey. and we have seen success stories too! we can do it one :) ppl always say relax when ttc and go holidays where got so much money.

hahaha I tink for ttc, I always need to think how to seduce my hubby so that he doesn't feel stress.

Yup, I heard a lot successful stories about couples conceived when they are least expected, when they totally give up ttc. I think stress level really plays a huge part. So, relax is really important, dun focus so much on ttc, just go natural.

wah hahaa u all very cooperative let. see my post now! hahaa we haven't slp loh. we are both night owls. Dr su ask him to slp earlier says his troops probably low mortality hahaha but she says i can get preggie easily wor. coz 3 times in abt 3 years.

think so bah coz we were separated for a few mths when we shifted house. so we only camp here and there over his place and mine, plus he travels a lot so we always miss. we lucky twice during year end and beginning of the year coz he will be in town. hope this time round we can get lucky too.

kk i must make an effort to ask him to slp earli!

Wah, so late havent sleep. We used to be like that too. Slowly adjust ba. :) We adjust to 11pm because after Dr Su and my fengshui master both said sleep before 11pm is good for us, then we obediently do it.

Hopeful mum,
Thanks.... Let jiayou together.
Today went Nuh for the recurrent MC test... Total it cost us more then 1k... Nearly faint when I heard the price tag... Just have to bite my teeth n go thru the test lor... Doesn't wan anymore worries. Tml will draw my blood for those tests...

When I ask for progesterone test to be done as well, doc saying during my IUI, I needed clomid, meaning my progesterone is not high enough. Tot that every couple have to take clomid for the IUI... She was saying if I ever miss my period for Day 1, I might need to take blood test for the pregnancy liao. If really pregnant, progesterone pills will have to take. o_Oo_O

Haze02 a

Thanks Chris .............hmmmm ....travel is a very wonderful experience............i also love shopping and travelling ..............

For me...........I really wished to have no. 2 as my family and my hb family is small...........only me and my bro...but only me got married...my hb and his sis...only he got married...
Then we are not close to any of our cousins etc............so we are afraid..........what if we left the world............what will happen to my boy............so.....we are trying hard to have no. 2...
then they can take care of each other.................. My no. 1 is already God send gift...........but i really hoped....I can have no. 2 to be with him as well.
Sometimes............we just have so much stress....trying to think so much ahead......................

Hmm gal chin up ok? My hb also small family, my Fil is one and only son too..in fact we have no offspring of yet and his younger bro is a handicap and don't think will ever get married much less hv children of his own..so the job is left to us..but as i say we'll leave it to God loh..

dear ladies...

Ginny..rest and recover well..*hugs*

Hi Miracle No. 2, hopeful_mum & haze02,
Thanks! i felt better today, thou still have cramps and backache. Def better than yesterday where the pain is super intense. Thou the disppointment and saddness is there, i just got to keep myself positive and try for the next one. Mayb this is the way God wants to tell me that its not a good time.

Just that this is really no good, thou still not feeling well, either staying at home or at office also dun help. Stay at home got to take care of my sick boy, at work also no mood, still feeling the cramps. Can't take too many mc or leave at this period as year end, so many things on-going. Hope all these will be over soon.
yvet you take care too...

sorry to hear that gal..advice you to go pte gynae to do some miscarriage profiling tests, just to hv a peace of mind..

Hi chrisl,

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy.

I am trying naturally, cos seems natural works better for me, despite all those IUIs.
While doing those IUIs, gynae does check my lining and she said the thickness is ok. Are you suspecting the previous mc are due to thin lining?
hey princess no worries yeah..me too not too often here but then come here suddenly so much to read and catch up sometimes i even didnt read all i just scroll down hehe .. yes i am wondering if my lining is too thin? How is your period like? mine only 2 days heavy flow then rest is very very light discharge--4-5 days period

hopefullmum/princessleopard
wah your MILs so nice too..it is the little gestures that counts right?

haze..wow the cost is really high! is it karotyping? Can claim medisave or? actually the gov should hv a medical reform, they should give ppl like us foc tests on recurrent miscarriages since we are really trying not say we dun try mah

ok off topic...

Re: travelling

anyone been to japan before? Any recommendation on which place/prefecture to go to for a newbie? I don't fancy shopping but much of sights and culture and makan hehehe ..any intro?

chrisL, even I'm on subsidy karyotyping cannot be claimed. so that alone is about 1k for both husband and wife. hmm haze how many tests in total u did?

i wonder if they took progesterone for me let? who did u see?
my dr was shelia vasoo. hmm maybe my progesterone low also. they gave me meds once tested pregnant must start taking it immediately.

huh subsidy also 1k..i think i did many many tests here + in sg...karotyping, vit dificiency, mc profilling(lupus/throid/proluctin etc) i saw this female gyane in hougang ave 8, she is a pte ivf doc too

okay break down of the tests (all me and one DH)
1) karyotyping (cytogenetics) - me
2) karyotyping (cytogenetics) - DH
3) pre-conception screen II
4) thrombophilia screening panel
5) erythocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
6) immunophenotyping - lymphocyte subsets
7) anti-B2-Glycoprotein IgG
8) anti-B2-Glycoprotein IgM
9) SLE panel
10) Thyroid Screen 2
11) Anti-nuclear antibody (ANA)
12) Anti-extractable nuclear antigen identif

total subsidy is 1K, total Amt i paid is $1100+
if those go pte i believe will be 2k+

supposed to have one urine test, but cannot test anything. say my mid stream wasn't clean enough to test or something like that.

hey princess no worries yeah..me too not too often here but then come here suddenly so much to read and catch up sometimes i even didnt read all i just scroll down hehe .. yes i am wondering if my lining is too thin? How is your period like? mine only 2 days heavy flow then rest is very very light discharge--4-5 days period

Did gynae tell you the thickness of your lining? The thickness varies throughout our cycle, around ovulation period I remembered reading somewhere should be 10-13mm. My period used to be 27-32 days before mc. After my 1st mc, somehow the range shortens. After 2nd mc, it sticks to 28 days for a while, last few mths (due to stress) goes back 28-32 days again. But it used to be 7 days with 3 days heavy flow. After 1st mc, it change to 5 days with 1-2 days heavy flow. There is lesser menstrual flow now compare to before. Check with Dr Su, she say its ok.

Hopeful mum,
Thanks.... Let jiayou together.
Today went Nuh for the recurrent MC test... Total it cost us more then 1k... Nearly faint when I heard the price tag... Just have to bite my teeth n go thru the test lor... Doesn't wan anymore worries. Tml will draw my blood for those tests...

When I ask for progesterone test to be done as well, doc saying during my IUI, I needed clomid, meaning my progesterone is not high enough. Tot that every couple have to take clomid for the IUI... She was saying if I ever miss my period for Day 1, I might need to take blood test for the pregnancy liao. If really pregnant, progesterone pills will have to take. o_Oo_O

haze,

I heard 1k is cheap cos got subsidy. Go in pte more ex. Somemore do more than 10 tests. I did 3 tests at gynae more than 400+. Which doc are you with?
I thought clomid is a must for IUI. Is your period cycle fix? For me 28-32 days, dunno when its coming wor.

haze,

I heard 1k is cheap cos got subsidy. Go in pte more ex. Somemore do more than 10 tests. I did 3 tests at gynae more than 400+. Which doc are you with?
I thought clomid is a must for IUI. Is your period cycle fix? For me 28-32 days, dunno when its coming wor.
ya I'm went in with sub those are the tests that i did.

Ladies,
Sorry, I was at my gynea visit to scan my womb. So now then reply...

I only did 9 tests, including my husband will be 10 test. Total cost, $1439!
My doc is not Sheila. But during the review, I think doc Sheila will take over my cases. Today doc in-charge of me, is the same doc that did my IUI. Her name is Shakina Rauff... Heard her saying, in recurrent MC only have one doc, which is Sheila. But that dept only open once every mth... So I can only slot in on Jan... Meaning I have to wait until Jan for my review... Nerve breaking...

Here the breakdown,
1) Lymphocyte Subsets
2) Anti-B2 Glycoproteins IgM
3) Anti-B2 Glycoproteins IgG
4) Oral Glucose Tolerance (2 pt) (OGTT)
5) Full blood count (FBC)
6) Thyroid screen 2
7) SLE Panel
8) Thrombophilia Scr PI
9) Constitutional Cytogenetics - Chromosomal Karyotyping (Peripheral blood) x 2 (husband n me)

Back