Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Seem tat this few days many ppls fall sick...My little gal and me down with flu and cough also..

Voilet,since so many cant make it and I also dunno my gal can recover by Fri or not..so maybe we postpone to next Fri?...

I am okay with any date to open my hse to welcome all mommies and babies one...hehehehe..

Violet...nvm la,just the cup only,,,by the way I get the swimming one today when my hubby eat set meal during his lunch time...hehehe

Jen,thank you...I will change with u when I meet u during gathering...xie xie

updates on the gathering :

Gathering
Date : 15-Aug (Fri)
Time : 7:30pm
Venue : Lydia's home(I'll sms u all the add when it's nearer to the date)

Attendees :
1) Lydia & Family (2 Adults & 4 Kids) (Nuggets)
2) Kris & Kelly
3) Violet & gal & son - bringing drinks
4) Pet & boy (hubby might come along)
5) Florence ,Keith , Hazel and helper
6) Sharon & Sabrina
7)

Do add on the list and let us know what you'll be bringing, if any.

Share some video with u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbKi49UaJQI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQnwDqCiIw

hi all,

Is it ok to change the date to 22-Aug per Lydia's suggestion? Since her kids are also unwell, tot shd let them rest more...
happy.gif

Pls PM me your mobile no. so that I can sms u Lydia's address.

Lydia,
very pai say... 'cos i tot ok to give u le then when i asked her, she told she giving others since i dun need it le :p

There will be a phonics class starting 6 Sep (Sat) at Punggol Grove RC, Block 204A. Time is from 9am to 10am. Cost $40 per mth. Its suitable from 3 to 4 yr olds. I have registered my son but the class cant start as it needs min 5 pax. They still hv 2 slots avail. If any of u are keen, pls PM me. FYI, the teacher has 15 yrs of teaching pre-school experience... and its currently teaching at PCF (ad hoc) if I'm not wrong. Tks.

hi All,

Pls take note of the gathering date change, hopefully list of attendees still the same?
But unfortunately I can't make it as I have got something planned for that night already.

Gathering
Date : <font color="ff0000">22-Aug (Fri)</font>

Attendees :
1) Lydia &amp; Family (2 Adults &amp; 4 Kids) (Nuggets)
2) Kris &amp; Kelly
3) Pet &amp; boy (hubby might come along)
4) Florence ,Keith , Hazel and helper
5) Sharon &amp; Sabrina
6)

Pls add on if u r attending
happy.gif

For those that has not PM me yr mobile, pls do so...

Florence, its once a wk... starting 6 sep... its actually at punggol field... working distance from punggol MRT (abt 8-10 mins walk).

Hei mummies!

Not following this thread quite sometime...so booked up with kids.

Can I join the gathering? It will be so much fun to meet all of you.
Gathering
Date : 22-Aug (Fri)

Attendees :
2) Kris &amp; Kelly
3) Pet &amp; boy (hubby might come along)
5) Sharon &amp; Sabrina
6) Kresentia &amp; francis (4yrs)(Kolak Pisang-dessert)

welcome kresentia....
can u pls PM me your contact no. so that I can sms u Lydia's add?

Hi Florence and Pet,
Pls PM me your contact no. too ya?

Can I join the gathering? It will be so much fun to meet all of you.
Gathering
Date : 22-Aug (Fri)

Attendees :
2) Kris &amp; Kelly
3) Pet(mydarlings)&amp; boy &amp; helper (drinks)
5) Sharon &amp; Sabrina
6) Kresentia &amp; francis (4yrs)(Kolak Pisang-dessert)

hi mummies,

anyone of you pregnant? the 4 weeks additional govt paid maternity leave will only take effect 1Jan09....i'm so disappointed, cos mine due mid dec,..i still tot got 4 more weeks with baby.

Hi all mommies,

Today is Thurs already, so those who sure come for gathering on Tomo (22/8 Fri) Pls give me a confirm listing so tat I wont be open up my door and no one arrive...heheheh.

Thanks..

Violet,chey...what a waste u and ur kids are not coming....sob sob

lydia,
bo bian leh.... already bought tix to the fireworks festival for fri le... Else sure can make it de. I'm sure my kids would love to be there to play too
happy.gif

U gals enjoy yourself... I'll PM u the contacts to the mummies later ya....

Hi Lydia,

I wish i can come tomorrow. My boy got flu since last night. He starts to cough this morning. I don't think i can attend this time.

Keep me posted for the next. Enjoy the gathering!

hi mummies,
i'm from the buangkok thread..
juz wanna chk if any mummies heard of FAITH EDUCARE located @ Edgefield, sengkang and Compassvale?
dey ve a new branch @ my area so i'm wondering if any mummies ve any comments abt them?
pls PM me ur comments as i hardly visit this thread..
TIA mummies =D

hi mommies,

i'm quite new in this forum, juz joined last mth...

i stay @ Rivervale Link Sengkang, a SAHM, hav one 3YO boy &amp; another one is due in Dec, hope to know more mummies here...

btw, does any mummy know that is there any good &amp; cheap alteration service for clothes in this area? bought a new dress online but it is too big for me...

thanks ya..!

luvudeepdeep,

Have you tried the one in Rivervale mal? I think next to seven eleven, ground floor. They also got dry cleaning service.

Hi mummies

im a SAHM wif a 13mth old girl at anchorvale link.. hope to noe more mummies here n to organise a regular playgroup for d kids (n mums) to interact..

lydia,
sori to missed ur gatherin last fri coz i found out dat im preggie n the worst part is dat im sleepy n nauseous all the time. anywae havent go c gynae yet, juz did my own test, will c him next wk
happy.gif

txtx for the wishes.

violet,
havent bleed for a while n we delay her appt to 4/9 to monitor for a while 1st. nw she starts havin running nose again, tink coz of the cold weather. signz.

Hi mommies,

Any feedback on Bubblesland Childcare pls? It is v.near compass point (at blk 238, sengkang). I hv visited the centre once and the principal seems quite experienced in childcare but im not sure of the teachers and the lessons.

Im also considering Character Monestori quite like tat place but it is v.expensive. They are undergoing reno now and was told that it will be a small swimming pool at the backyard in future..

Or any other childcare which you WOULD or WOULDNT recommend? Feel free to PM me if you do not wish to make ur comments public. Wld appreciate all responses! Thanks!

hi mummies,

would like to join u all in this thread..
i m staying at compassvale cres, hv a 2yr old son &amp; 6 mth gal.. =)

Hi all,

Nice to know about this thread, i'm staying in punggol edgedale plains. 1 12mth baby boy.

hello mummies.. it has been a long time..... glad to see new mummies in this thread.....

Kris, congrats!!!!!

tx for all the well wishes.

Re: Mooncale festival
any mummies interested to bring kids to Sculpture park on sunday evening? i heard normalli they have lots of ppl hangin lanterns in the park n its veri nice.

Date: 14 September 2008
Time: 8pm
Venue: Sculpture park

1. Kris + Kelly

Back