Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hopemiracle keep the faith! I really hope your AF will be kept at bay for the next 9 months! BFP BFP BFP! Gee did you try hpt?

Sara.. don't lose hope. I believe you will have the opportunity to have your bb very soon. I believe too that Prof Wong and his team will be able to help you too.

Cheeka.. do visit a doctor to get some med for your itch? Hmm why didn't your endocrinologist explain to you about increasing your dosage? Pimples on forehead might be due to hormonal factors?

CMR rest well for your 2ww! Then again try reading or doing some other things so you wont think too much about the symptoms..

Jia you all...

Thanks Superwoman. Hope is the only thing that keep us going,. Hope in GOD. Miracle in our hands :)
Jia you ladies...

When are you starting your IUI / IVF?

Sara I will be consulting Prof Wong next week to discuss the results of my blood works and then we decide from there..

Yes.. place your faith with God and Prof and most importantly yourself. When miracles happen and all of us become mums, I know we will be better mums because our bbs didn't come easy.

superwoman, I am not testing. Scare of disappointment.
Af-cramp came back again just now...
Will keep u gals posted tomorrow when result is out.

hope - All the best! You are in my prayers :) Waiting eagerly to catch your baby dust!! I'm no longer on bed rest. Just relaxing quite a bit and reducing movement. From the link Maomi sent, implantation might be tomorrow or the day after so am praying and visualizing that. The waiting is really the killer. DH also said I shouldn't test till BT day. So am going to just take it easy till next Wed! No symptoms so am also a bit anxious!

Superwoman - thanks dear. Yup reading and watching tele. Occasionally I will Google for 2ww symptoms then get anxious (I know I should stop!) You couldn't have summed it up better about our miracle babies :) Hope all goes well for you!

Good morning Hope and ladies... Goof luck Hope for your BT toay. Wishing u all the success and all the best... :) hope to hear ur good news!

Hopemiracle, ~HUGZZZZZZZ~ Sorry to hear that. But AF hasnt showed up rite? ~HUUGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS~ again.... So sorry to hear that. Dont give up okay? You have so many frozen babies... stlll have 9 right? Surely one will be your baby... :) For the costs, I think there is subsidy/can claim medisave too for frozen cycle. Few thousand dollars, I cant remember. ~Hugggsssss~ Jia you!

Thanks Cheeka... I am ok, mourning for my warriors. Nurse says AF will come in about a week, will bid my goodbye to them.
If I dun rem wrongly, most will not use medisave/grant for frozen, so I wonder how much is the cash we need to take out for frozen per cycle. Let's all Jia you together, will be a Mummy one day, Definitely!

Thanks Cheeka! Will tell me ah lao.... Had my cry already, now doing housework to distract myself. Have a super nice and super long weekend!

Hopemiracle, have a super long weekend too! You enjoy yourself okay? Try and be "tourists" in sgp... go to merlion, esplanade, gardens by the bay, take Duck tours, heheeheheheh..... Just distract yourself. If not, pamper yourself, go for a massage, mani and pedi....
I went for the closed door sharing (Sally and husband) last weekend at NUH. They had to do 3 times fresh cycles before she conceived. It was really important for us in this journey to manage expectations. But it's always easier said than done. Jia you okay?

My v-itch seemed to subside a bit cos I drank lots of water, vit C, ate acidophilus and pump myself with anti-oxidants. Crossing my fingers too.... hope my IVF plan is not delayed any further.

Hope - So sorry to hear - but I love your forward thinking! Onward and forward!! I went through the FET. There's a govt grant for FET as well. I had to pay about $2.5K max. I used my medisave and govt grant for ER - so didn't want to use medisave again for this. If you want to use your medisave for FET then it will be $0

Cheeka, ur planned cycle in Oct? I will see Prof mid aug to determine my frozen... Maybe in Oct?? Then we can bud bud! Glad ur allergies subsided :)

CMR, thanks for ur prayers and encouragement along this first cycle. Though not 'fruitful' physically, it was fruitful spiritually. You r v strong too, so willing to sacrifice urself for the little one. jia you for the remaining 2ww... We await ur blessings of babydust!

As for me, Have to look up and forward, expected this journey to be tough... But no matter what, persevere! Hope other sisters like me will be strong too! I must rem to thank God for the hibernating 8 Embbies, they r there for a reason :)

CMR, So after subsidy, u still pay 2.5k is it???

Hopemiracle.. Hugs.. I will never be able to fully understand how you feel but I know you will be stronger and do give yourself a pat for a good try. Go for the Fet when you feel up to it and take good care of yourself for now to welcome the embbies!

Hope - if you don't want to use medisave its between $2-2.5K But if you opt to use medisave its $0. Did you already use medisave for first round? If so, you have 2 more chances of using medisave. Hope this helps. I cant help but envy your strong will and positive thinking. big big virtual hugs my dear!!

Hopemiracle, mine scheduled in Sept. Dont know if will have cycle buddies :) Btw, will be holidaying this weekend. Cya girls!

Hope hugz hugz. No matter how bold we are certain news can just shatter us. Snowbabies are waiting for you. Take a break build up your health. Success is on the way.

Thanks mesara, received ur hugs!
Yeah, got to take a break, see prof and plan our next step.

I have several cries since Wed. Can't help it cos I will think and analyze why things dun work out when since stim, all went well, even my lining. Feel sad to say bye to my Embbies, will be anxious about the frozen cycle. Not as xiao(1) sa (3) as hub, I am such a pessimist. Hub says my life has been smooth, so cannot take failure. This infertility journey is so far my life's greatest trial. Hope I can overcome this victoriously so that as I look back, I can tell my children, grandchildren of the precious lessons I learn from this trial.

We must all Jia you and press on! Happy National Day!

Hope - you are a very strong person don't doubt that. Anyone going through IVF is very strong!! Have your cries my dear, then move forward. Mine was a frozen cycle so I can help you with any questions you have :)
I am OK, just counting down to BT on Wed. Scared and nervous and all sorts of thoughts are playing in my mind. At times I am confident that it will work and then I am on the other end of the spectrum! Big roller coaster of emotions. BTW, what time did you go to CHR for BT? I cant remember whether they said 8 or 8.30am. Hope you've taken this time to rest. When do you go back to work?

Hi CMR, I was told to go at 8.30am. Know the result are 12pm. They said 2-3hrs.
How come ur BT is so fast? Mine was abt 2weeks after ET.

Yeah, I was also in tat mode during 2ww. Can fully understand. Jia you!

Hi Hope - My transfer was on Aug 2 and BT on Aug 14. Day 13 la. Hopefully can detect. Are you taking it easy? When is your review with Prof? I am here with any questions you need ok? You can email me if you want too :)

Hi CMR, I am better. Try not to think abt it. Fetching my doggies back later on. They will keep me busy :)

Wow, time flies hor? I keep thinking u just did the transfer. All the best! Hope u can pour baby dust on us over here.

I am seeing Prof on the 20th, then we plan for FET. As my nick suggest, I am praying and hoping for a miracle when I am still 30 :)
Will consult u on FET when the date is more firm.

Think Maomi gets dizzy reading the thread after they migrated to this format.
Cheeka and miraclez, long hols over... come back come back :)

Everyone is feeling blue after the super long weekend.

Hi Ladies... am back to work... super sian... din managed to log in to read as the new website is so difficult to read on the hp screen..

Hope: sorry to hear about the news... but you are a strong girl... Dun give up and jiayou... your snow babies are waiting for you...

CMR: hope you are doing good and all the best for our BT this Wednesday. Can check with you how many day of HL did NUH issued you with?

My ET is on Wednesday.. Hope to catch your bb dust before my ET.. :)

Welcome back miraclez!
So exciting, your ET soon... they say FET has better chance, hoping u and CMR will bring us good news.

I am also reading a little about D&C, seems like it may help better with implantation. My sis did that twice cos of the polyps in the womb, thereafter, she seems to conceive easily, though mc once. My SIL did D&C too and conceived shortly after that. I think Prof will not recommend me to do that cos it is rather invasive, but if it can help better wo me going through another 'downhill', I think it is worth a try... but this method is not clinically proven, so I wonder.

Thanks Hope.. I am getting really nervous..

You mean to do lap to clean up the womb? I think many sistas had done that.. You can talk to Prof about it.. he should be okie if you would like to try... I think Min did lap too before her fresh if I never remember wrongly...

Min Min... how are you???

hi Miraclez - Welcome back - I missed you on this thread. Hope your holiday was good and you tahan against the cold drinks...did you?? :)

NUH gave me 14 days of HL which will end this Thursday. If BFP I will ask to extend MC till Friday and I will be on 1 extra week of leave just to take it easy before the madness at work. After ET you still have to continue Progynova (not good for the mood swings) and continue crinone. That's about it. I have other supplements like my blood thinners' jabs, folic acid and asprin. That's what I am on right now. Very nervous and a bit upset cos of emotions - up and down...

Morning CMR: I secretly sip bit and bit of cold drinks and coffee in Phuket... kekeke....

Tomorrow your bt right? dun be nervous k... all the best to you and waiting to catch your bb dust before I go for my ET..

Fresh cycle et got 2 other kind of insert I think.. white ball and red pill.. I tot we will have too... =)

Yup... I have crinone, progesterone and estrofem inserts. Nothing oral to take...am insert, pm insert and evening inserts.

CMR, dun kan jiong like me :)

Good morning ladies - I am crying on a drop of a pin! Anything and everything is making me weep (not even tear - weep) my emotions are all over the place. Hopefully its my time now. Not tested with a HPT - DH said wait for tomorrow.

Miraclez - hoping to pass on baby dust to you before your ET also!

Hope - Cant help it la - very nervous!

CMR.. emo emo is a good sign.... Jiayou..... Dun be nervous.. Relax Relax Relax..... Watch tv or sleep.. Dun think.. or talk to us..... the thread is just so quiet......haha....

CMR.. when do they tell you news about your thawing embbies? I still waiting for their call for the time of ET...... nervous nervous.. :confused:

Hope: I tot FET will also have the additional 2 inserts... so can be busy with my meimei... kekekeke........

LOL.... so funny hor, seems like many ppl call 'there' meimei :)
Yeah miraclez, u will be busy with meimei during the 2 weeks. All the best to ur transfer... hold the bladder well.

CMR, I think emo is good sign too, Maomi also said she was emo last time. I was not emo, just v anxious... and itchy at meimei.
I know it is hard to ask u not to think about BT tomorrow, fully understand. Are u going to POAS to test later?

Hope: man call theirs didi... so ours is meimei lo... lolz...

I think it is so scary to PAOS...... But some sistas are just so emo strong to test first... I think I cannot handle the few sec of stress to wait for the line to appear... haha

hmm... so less insert for FET?
I cannot wait to see Prof next week... then i can plan my life ... many weddings to attend in Sept, so not sure if I will be doing FET then.

hope it is normal. Today is D4 of AF and is almost cleared. Wonder if all the hormones are flashed out from my system.

Yea, i have no courage to face the disappointment, so didnt POAS... anyway have to go NUH for the test, so tahan tahan until the BT lor...

Hope.. ya... Fet only gel insert.. I just ask the nurse..

Good luck on your visit with Prof... usually you need about 1.5 months before you can transfer.. So if can start straight away.. then you need to start mercilon on your next AF then 21 days later another AF come then start progynova for 14 days, scan for lining then transfer...

Back