BLACKLISTED confinement nanny WONG WAI LING

MichaelLau

Hi, we are starting this thread to share our experience and pains when looking for confinement nannies. New mothers are very much underprotected by our labor laws, where we have nowhere to complain about bad confinement nannies.

WONG WAI LING (Hui Ling)
We were referred to her by another confinement nanny, CONNIE. At first, WONG WAI LING (Hui Ling) were very nice and accommodating. However, as the delivery date nears, she started making demands and exclusions about what she can and cannot do. She reassured us that she is very professional and has ended her previous assignment and has reserved 2 weeks for us in case baby arrives early. The worst thing was when our baby arrived on schedule and when my wife was still in the hospital, she called my wife and told her she cannot make it in time as she is still helping her previous employer. She even has the audacity to ask my wife to extend her hospital stay so that our schedule can meet her commitment!!
When I confronted her about it, she starts flipping stories, even though we have all the whatapps messages. In the end, we decided not to go ahead with Hwee Ling as we do not trust her with our baby.
The other confinement nanny, CONNIE, probably took a referral fee and refused to return our deposit and we wasted a lot of time ding-donging between these two nannies.
We strongly DO NOT RECOMMEND
WONG WAI LING from Johor (Hui Ling) & CONNIE- (phone: ****-*537) (the referrer).

If you know where we can officially report this, please let us know as we hope other new parents do not have to go through similar nightmare as us.

Last edited:

Back