Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I feast at places ard Nuh...bread yard @ fusionopolis...n think Clementi...but was bcoz I wanna hang ard nuh tt's y I roamed ard n feast...

I will prefer to continue with wat I am supposed to do n hack care the call...if I intend to zzz, I zzz...if I wanna go for movie, jus go...if I wanna feast at changi, jus go...dun wan to cautiously hold on to hp n hang ard n stay near to Nuh...

I like your approach. Pass gorillacock's no to nurse?

I will probably ask nurse to call night_dreaming's no for my next bt.

Last edited:
I left nuh already lol. Going back to work.

After scan, please share with us what games your babies playing with each other today.
Think one of them eat too much (like me) the other one normal (like hubby) so got discrepancy in growth. Me and hubby also huge discrepancy. So just need to be cautious on their growth. But all is well. OscAr tests out tmr. Hope all of you can quickly catch up with me.

@My Dream and @mimidestiny Sorry to hear abt the news.. We will all come back stronger next round :)

@My Dream Will you be going for the earliest possible fresh cycle? Then we might possibly be jabbing ourselves at the same time again
Thanks @veraine. I am just feeling a bit disappointed because I didn't even get to proceed to ET.
I am still waiting for CHR to call. Wonder what time they will call or they will call another day. :rolleyes: Do you know how long do we recover from our fail cycle before we can start a new cycle again?

They always noe how to say..."relax, keep calm, cool huh"...always easy to say...but when phone rang...can tell also as nervous...so let's swap our role...they wait for call, we say relax huh...hehehe....hav a good feel of bipok bipok..

u went in to collect med today?

I went for my review meeting for failed fet.

Ladies, The results are out and also negative. Today is a bad news day I guess! Luckily we are all strong women and can pick ourselves up from these challenges. Best of luck to everyone doing ER, ET and BT this week. Maybe the bad luck has run out and there will be a turn in the trend!
hugz!

so what was the outcome of the analysis if u don't mind sharing?

No answer which I already expected. IVF has always been an art, not a science. :)

Now I am more concerned about when fairy god mother will visit me because I need to plan my leaves for the appointments to do next FET.

Last edited:
Ladies, The results are out and also negative. Today is a bad news day I guess! Luckily we are all strong women and can pick ourselves up from these challenges. Best of luck to everyone doing ER, ET and BT this week. Maybe the bad luck has run out and there will be a turn in the trend!

Big big hugzzz....very nice of u to cheer the rest on by saying bad luck has run out...though we r strong n stronger...is still not easy...hugzz...

Thanks @veraine. I am just feeling a bit disappointed because I didn't even get to proceed to ET.
I am still waiting for CHR to call. Wonder what time they will call or they will call another day. :rolleyes: Do you know how long do we recover from our fail cycle before we can start a new cycle again?
I'm not sure also.. Someone else can answer?

CHR called me to tell me BT results and arranged for next appt (mid Aug) together.. So I'll only get to speak to prof that day and find out when I can start my next fresh.

Sorry to hear all the bad news today... we all jiayou tgt bah fellow sisters... hope lucasmum has better luck on Thursday! Spotting maybe good news wor
Thanks Chloe! so many bad news today, a bit depressing. Is anyone else having BT these 2 days? Or am i the next one?

We shall all now direct all our positive energies and intentions towards @lucasmum11 for the next few days.. Focus focus focus!!

>>>>>>>>>> +++ <<<<<<<<<<

(Supposed to represent the arrows LOL)
You are so sweet! Thanks!!!!! I having some brown discharge with some red threads of blood. Desperately hoping its not my AF. I don't know how i can take another 2 weeks HL this year.I just hv a new boss and he is not understanding at all. Even ask why i can't work from home and then ask me who is going to cover me etc before i start my FET. I was running about last weekend becos i am renovating my new place, now guai guai staying in bed.

You are so sweet! Thanks!!!!! I having some brown discharge with some red threads of blood. Desperately hoping its not my AF. I don't know how i can take another 2 weeks HL this year.I just hv a new boss and he is not understanding at all. Even ask why i can't work from home and then ask me who is going to cover me etc before i start my FET. I was running about last weekend becos i am renovating my new place, now guai guai staying in bed.

I cant divert positive ones to u coz I nvr hav them....but negative ones I can handle very well..let me divert them away from u...decoy them!

<<<<--- >>> +++lucasmum+++<<< --->>>

Thanks a lot for your blessing!!

But, I can see that you are a very strong woman, at least stronger than me..

How's everything? Feeling ok? Rest well!
Things going ok.

Blood pressure was a little low prior and post OR procedure. But it went back to normal after the long awaited sandwich, milo and apple soup. :D

When the doc visited me with her stethoscope, she commented that she can hear that I was VERY hungry. :oops::p

Going back for the painful shot tmr. Wonder which 姐妹 will I bump into? Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

Saw this on my FB feed and thought of all of us :)

ImageUploadedByForum1437997279.090592.jpg

Back