Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hmm..your analysis sounds logical to me..but I will tell prof tmr to ask the doc to come and check me earlier..

No harm asking...unless there's certain procedures n timing to adhere to...else they r really understanding one....;)

For me, i repeated my previous situation to everyone i met before ER n after ER...emphasized my concern...lol...very de kiasee...:oops::rolleyes:

When I had my ER, there was this irritating woman who insisted on having her food because it's her 3rd time and her first two times she was apparently given food and drinks within half hour of waking up.

She complained to every single nurse she could get to.

Called CHR. Sounded like they said yes to her because she passed her phone to the nurses at the ward.

After one hour of her drama, one nurse went to her and told her she would keep her company until her food came. And she brought her file up. Showed her the time that she wasn't given food and water till a few hours later. And she started wailing and apologized.

And the best part. Within 20 min of that nurse leaving, she started grabbing nurses and telling them she needed to eat and drink again, because she was given permission earlier.

I swear if I wasn't in so much pain at that point of time I would have walked over and called her a liar.

Anyway she eventually got her way and was served her food almost a good hour before me. But I decided to be nice to the nurses and waited for the doc to come.

To the liar, I hope you're reading this. Please stop inflicting pain on others because the nurses don't deserve shit from you that way.

my hb tabao beef hor fun for me after my previous ER; I ate biscuits and milo then tat!

This round my hubby very strict on me..once green light given..only sipping of milo slowly slowly...then rest...no issue observed then mouthful of sandwich..1 mouth at a time...the rest of the food, he stopped me from eating until 1hr b4 discharge...he's more like the one giving green light...haha...

Coz he highly suspected my previous pain was caused from overeating instantaneously...we brought our own food mah..once green light...i everything at a go including milo n crackers n I went to buy sandwiches again...:oops::rolleyes:

Hi bulskie! This is my first IVF and I was given Elonva after my baseline scan. NUH never call me or inform me beforehand. Sorry I can't answer your question as I don't know why I and I didn't ask. But the nurse said this is good because it only need to jab once and last a few days. I got very low AMH so not sure if this is the reason. Since the Elonva can last for so many days then I suspect it must be super high dose or higher chance of causing ohss but since I got very low AMH so it won't happened to me and therefore given this.

May I ask what is your AMH level?

It's considered low reserves...can't remember the exact AMH figure. I am really happy I get to "save" tummy skin space for the other jabs! Will note to still ask Prof when I go there next time why this protocol is chosen

bulskie, I did elonva 1st cycle and 2nd aborted cycle. It's gd! Haha... Cos 1 jab for 7 days, super shiok. I responded very well e 1st round, then 2nd round only 1 dominant follicle. So drs oso dunno wat happened. Then now my protocol (3rd cycle) changed.

I was not thinking there will be a second, third time...not because of trying to be too positive but I was not sure how my body will take this first cycle anyway. And the fact that taking two weeks off work can be a challenge...cross fingers for the best !

I google before!
Can only see rainbow after rain in early morning or evening cos the sun needs to be at a low angle (I think must be exactly 27deg angle). And the sky must be clear.
If it's early morning rain, check your sunset direction. If evening rain, check your sunrise direction.
May u find your rainbow soon!
Ps: A rainbow appeared for both my fresh & FET cycles at the start of cycle :) both times I wasn't even trying to spot one. Just opened curtain & ta-da!
Yup I posted this some time back... Haven't seen a rainbow since my bfp.

I looked out of my windows...up down left right...cannt see...almost climbed out alr.. lolzzz

Meant only for 有缘人...hehehe...

The last time i saw was double arch rainbow..6yrs ago..:D

No wonder your hubby threw bananas at you lah. You even wanna climb out of windows :eek:

To him, a sleepy wife is better than an abusive one on mercilon. :D

Last edited:
@veraine
Those problematic unreasonable patients is one of the reasons why nurses are in shortage globally! If she had wanted food immediately, she should have ordered her hubby to bring her food instead of pestering the poor nurses. More effortless solution for her too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi ladies! My cycle is aborted because of no fertilization of the egg and sperm. Need to wait for CHR to called to arrange to see Prof.
Good luck to you all!

Hi ladies! My cycle is aborted because of no fertilization of the egg and sperm. Need to wait for CHR to called to arrange to see Prof.
Good luck to you all!

*Hugs*
Sorry to hear about this. You and hubby must be very disappointed. :(Hope prof will be able to fine tune your next cycle to improve the fertilization rate.

Eat slightly later...else will b famished in the morning...

Sure nervous...keep calm ya...1 jab n u will b asleep...b4 u realized, it's done...

I din share with u all...Im a joke...this last fresh I did, when I woke up from GA, with the breathing tube in my mouth...I almost yelled...coz I thot I was in the middle of ER n I woke up...scared the sheesh out of me...n I made some Wu Wu Wu sounds...coz I panic...then nurse removed the breathing aid....then i realized im out of the OT alr....diaozzz....:oops:...told my hubby..he laughed non stop...:(

OMG!! Another final destination scenario!! LOL!!!! but if i were u, i'll confirm panic too!!!

I think bt results are out! I am stalking chr today morning. Saw some patients go into that corner room where bt results are released.

I think bt results are out! I am stalking chr today morning. Saw some patients go into that corner room where bt results are released.

U r there today?...which corner room?besides reception the bt room ah?

Hmmm...do I sound like stalking u?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
For my next bt, I intend to go off after drawing blood for a big feast. Not waiting there again and not letting my mom tag along again.

I feast at places ard Nuh...bread yard @ fusionopolis...n think Clementi...but was bcoz I wanna hang ard nuh tt's y I roamed ard n feast...

I will prefer to continue with wat I am supposed to do n hack care the call...if I intend to zzz, I zzz...if I wanna go for movie, jus go...if I wanna feast at changi, jus go...dun wan to cautiously hold on to hp n hang ard n stay near to Nuh...

I had red discharge previously but it was becos i was on estrofem. anywayn monitor and see how. According to my normal cycle, my AF should be these 2 days.

Ya, the scary pinkish estrofem...can giv shocks every now n then...if u hav intention to hpt, do it earlier?jus in case u need an earlier bt n get more supports..but if u dun intend to, jus hang on...3 more days to bt..fighting

Back