Preggie Friends Since 2003

good morning mummies
nobody here for last 2 days?!
update - i am into my last trimester liao... saw hair on bb's head yday during scan! hehe tot that was cute... ash was quite bald when she's born. mayb his bro will be hairier
happy.gif

Chris,
wow so advance that u know if the bb has hair.
I just came back from bpp, i got the tights and a top from the shop.

I will have to go to ur area for meeting every thursday.

minnie/hong/m2b
its just the normal black/white scanning lei.. i was surprised when the gynae say can see hair too..

m2b
ya lor.. now i sit too long my hip bone very pain
sad.gif

hong
u got the grey tights?

Chris,
That time my gynae kept telling me bb's head very big so maybe can't go by natural...when delivered, her head is 1cm smaller than Raine...my mom joked that maybe gynae saw hair lah...hahaha

My fren who is due in mid May oso can't wait to pop coz tired...guess age really play a part czo I rbr when with Raine, no tiredness and pain lor...

m2b
the hair appears fuzzy fuzzy on the scan lei.. once gynae pointed it out, can tell its hair lor.. mayb ur gynae miscalculated the size of her head?
sob sob ya i know i old liao
sad.gif

Chris,
Only 1 grey left, grab it. I got a light blue tight as well.

M2B, Chris,
Mine quite opposite. I feel tired when I have Janelle but ok when I have Julian. May be Janelle is too heavy for me.

good morning mummies
on leave today. gg to watch confessions of shop later
happy.gif

m2b
went nlb yday and borrowed a book by rachel gibson
happy.gif
just started to read it last nite.

hong
yday i went bp and saw the atrium got a some stall selling gap/ON stuff (those factory outlets kind). the jackets are so cheap lei, $12 nia, so tempted to buy but i just bot 2 jackets for ash at gap.com...

Good Morning!

Chris,
Haha, yalor, think my gynae miscalculated and gave me a fright coz thought can't go through natural liao...me oso old liao mah...imagine our #1 already 5yo leh, how not to get old? haha

Hong,
Ya, maybe Jan is heavier thats why.
happy.gif

Show you gals pics of my gals.
happy.gif

CNY
2313832.jpg

Good morning mommies!

To help boost the economy, KB bought a piano for joey yesterday! He suddenly felt like buying her one after her yamaha concert.

Am thinking whether i should let joey take private lessons now instead of going to yamaha.

Any kids here take private piano lessons? Can share on the cost and it's effectiveness as compared to a group lesson?

Hi M2B,

The pics are very nice!! got theme somemore... how much did you pay for these pics?

I find that jamie is not very smiley leh unlike Mae.

Preggie,
We are contemplating to get Raine a piano too but coz staying at mom's pl...space constraint yet if put in our own pl, she only get to use it on weekends...guess can only get when we shift back. =P

Raine is taking 1-to-1 piano classes at Seimpi School of Music...cost is $150 per month for 45mins each week.

The pics are taken at The Studio Loft during its walk-in promotion which is $25 for 2 softcopy pics.
happy.gif
Actually Raine more photogenic than Mae...haha

Chris,
yes I saw the stall selling gap jacket. i nearly got it too but I end up getting the $5 jacket from S&S cos meant for her CC. I cant find the cardi I got for her. Dun know it is at my place or IL place.

M2B,
Nice picture.

m2b
the pics are nice, both gals are very photogenic!
the title is 'true confessions'.. hmm wat's up with me choosing confessions-titled book nowadays hehe..

preggie
wow, u got a piano!
i used to take piano lessons... the theory part is pretty boring.. but funny is i passed grade 7 for theory but i was stuck at grade 6 for practical after 2 exams.. i tink my 2 hands cant co-operate with each other..

m2b
u r younger than me in age mah hehe..

Hong,
Thanks!

Chris,
Thanks! Next time you can bring Ash and her bro for such shoots too! The Studioloft has it quite often.
happy.gif

I just finished her new book "Not another bad date" (something like that)...very funny and easy read.

Hong,
Thanks!

Chris,
Thanks! Next time you can bring Ash and her bro for such shoots too! The Studioloft has it quite often.
happy.gif

I just finished her new book "Not another bad date" (something like that)...very funny and easy read.

good morning mummies
ash is now in melb.. her shu2 just msn me saying she is still sleeping hehe.. they reached 6am this am..

m2b
must get more books from nlb now.. with ash away, i more free hehe

Good Morning Mommies.
happy.gif

Chris,
Lucky Ash, always travelling...yday was discussing holidays w my SIL.

Haha, I only read on the journey to and fro work and on weekends...so I can take quite long to finish 1 unless it is an easy read then faster...

mummies
pf last min gg kl tmr for biz trip.. so i decided to follow him for some relaxing and shopping since his hotel is very near to klcc hehe..

hello mummies! haven't popped by for ages....
chris, were you at raffles city on sunday?

preggie, joey's finished her first 2 years in yamaha? by then the 'hearing' should be trained....think can move on to pte lessons... no need to rush out for class
happy.gif

Cla
Thanks.... yup, it's a boy - at least according to the gynae and my hubby lol. E2 was rather disappointed, wanted a mei mei.... Now 2 months later she's telling me she wants us to have #4 since she hasn't had her baby sister yet!

Girl,

That's great!
happy.gif

So keep it up, hv no.4, 5, 6.... :D

I think ur EDD is near to Chris's EDD... so we shall wait for announcement in Jun
happy.gif

Cla
*choy*... my hubby always jokes that he wants to have 6 in total! don't think i will survive!
ya, chris is a few weeks ahead of me.....

Hong
NO! hopefully by then E3 would have forgotten all about it.... later another boy, then she'll ask me for no. 5 lol!
You considering no.3?

Girl,
Errr.. why u ask me back?hahaha..
No, althot I still find 2 is a little less. hahaha.

WOW 6 kids!

Hong
Haha. good question... should include Cla then too!

Hubby likes telling pp that to see the shocked look on their faces. But seriously 3 will be the max.

The forum has changed so much.... now all I see is BP, sprees etc, very dangerous to spend too much time here - can go bankrupt!

Girl,
Congrats to you too. Me also didnt come here for sometimes, yalor forum are full of BP. Thanks company for blocking forum. Hehe.

hong
yah, most likely another E name - we're such boring pp lol

cherly
thanks... haha... i just participated in one, had to stop myself from some more BP!

good morning mummies
posted something last nite but missing..
back from kl.. spent most of my time shopping and eating at klcc while pf is working. at night went to this pretty new shopping mall pavilion.. bot some shoes and stuff for ash & bb as usual :p

girl
where did u see me?! yes we went lunch at shokudo then shopping ard while waiting for my in laws to finish their lunch at odeon towers..

chris
Pavilion, we were talking about it stime back.
They have chateau there but only a few dollars cheaper.

girl
Congrats!

cherly
I wanted to say not only sprees but also duplicated threads/weird topics...

stylo
yes i went into chatuea, i saw a dress i recently bot, its ard S$2 cheaper.. i bot some cheap stuff at 70% off from okaidi..

preggie
You shud be happy, ur garabage man has re-surfaced in Ninja Warrior! (but without blond hair) haha

If I'm not mistaken, Nagano wl win the next round, with the 19 yr old reaching the 4th stage as well.

chris
In general, will you buy if it's sth that is $2 cheaper?

cherly
They shud also control the types of topics on the forum as well as the number of threads.

girl
So what "E" do you have in mind?

stylo
hmmm i will if pf is not ard to stop me haha.. too bad i was with him, after comparing the price on the same dress, he walk out so i have guai guai follow lor...

Hi M2B,
Saw your post on my facebook. Sure, let me know what you wanna know. Happy to provide info. Most of the pics come with comments, so the names of the places are there. Basically I stayed in Melbourne city, went ocean road. Most of the stuffs were along great ocean road. I had to miss philip island penguin parade cos we were sick.

Chris,
ash so lucky to have people bringing here overseas to play...nobody wants to take my 2 boys along cos too noisy..haha..

Mummies,
Have a nice long weekend.
Busy weekend for me. going zoo, starting xavier on 1st swimming class and attend friend's birthda party...
happy.gif

m2b
sorry, she dun really wan to accept any orders unless its special request from close family... she tink she is not really a professional tailor, she more pro in alteration lor.

chris
tot i saw you sitting down at robinsons.... wasn't sure so don't dare go and say hi in case i was wrong!

stylobb
elisha.... need to get pointers on how not to go crazy with 3 from you!

Hi Everyone, Happy holidays to all!

Chris, I'm in Malaysia this whole week too. Today just came down from Genting with Ryan. Will be going back to singapore tomorrow. Came up to KL last Thurs and Genting on Sunday. This is the 1st time I brought Ryan to stay at Genting for 5 whole days myself! Actually, quite fun keke

m2b
Personally I find Melbourne more interesting but don't know how it'll be with kids, shud also be fun bah. Find it a lively city.
I can't rmbr much abt Perth as it was long time ago...

Melbourne - You can join the local tours to go around.
I was surprised they have 24-hour supermarket in Melbourne.

girl
No pointers leh, my case is bring up all three at the same time... yours is one after after, the two older ones are bigger liao, maybe not so siong in a way, and you can concentrate on nbr 3 but must not neglect them.

Just now we went to The Daily Scoop for ice-cream, I took some water - 2 cups and it was nice to see the 3 sharing with just 2 cups, jesse offered it to the gals and the gals also shared betwn themselves. They were quite civil about it, which I thot it to be rather nice.
The twins hv each other for company, of crse they also fight...

linda
I think if you were to tell me to take just jesse, I will also find it easy... hehehe....
Am thinking of doing the one-way plane trip with the kids the next time my hb goes KL...

chris
Cheaper by a few dollars, the last time I also didn't buy but I think I might, if the item is lightweight and easy to bring back..

Going to watch Fast and Furious later, I know, it's such a no-brainer show, only reason is Vin Diesel... hahaha...told hb he owes me one...

Back