IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

The first time I mixed with cold water.. didn't really dissolve well. So now I use warm water. I bought the chocolate flavor. . Hee. .

Ok. Cos i don't want to drink too much cold stuff this period so when i saw the instruction, i was like huh, cold water?

Yep. I also control myself from iced cold drinks. It's really quite hard esp with the dry spell now. But I still take plain water and 2-3 cups of red dates longan tea. I heard some ladies bought tummy warmer from uniqlo. Not sure if it helps. And also wear socks to bed.

Yup weather very hot but also bo bian...

I tried wearing socks but i got too hot in the middle of the night so i stopped wearing.

Same goes as tummy warmer. I got mine from daiso. Also too hot for me to sleep at night.

Now i seldom drink red dates cos of weather. I mostly drink warm plain water.

The injections not scary or pain. Only the part when i inject the medicine, slight pain and cramp after that. 5mins or so, back to normal.

Today is my cycle day 7, stimulation day 4, this morning got white sticky discharge with red stain, called kkivf to check cos quite alot. Was told it is normal, hormone change. Tomorrow starts another injection so means i got 2, one is puregon pen and other is the syringe type.

No other discomfort. Drink alot of water thou...

Oh ya, you might want to read up this book by kkh. I saw it on another thread over here.

Seems quite interesting... I borrow from nlb.

ImageUploadedByForum1393508751.368455.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1393508798.941451.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1393508826.374242.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1393508845.059640.jpg

That's good to hear. Not much of discomfort. Yes must drink lots of water. Woah.. it's good to occupy yourself with reading.

Yup yup. I also worry about self inject. But turn out to be very easy. Less than 5mins.

Hubby scare i ask him to help me inject so he always try to siam. Still ask me to wake him up only after i finish my self injection in the mornings..

Hello!

Back to kkh after a week of injections. Just finished my scan. Today's lining is 16.6 triple. The rest of the nos i don't rem. But one side got 18 follicles if i not wrong. Now waiting to see doc...

Doc said my lining was abit too thick but she based on my last year scan, my lining was 20mm. So she think i belongs to the group with thick lining.

I will be having my last injection tomorrow and needs to go back for scan tomorrow. If nothing goes wrong, thurs should be my ER.

Wow.. that's fast. . Hope everything go smoothly for you. Happy to hear that until now so far so good. Continue with healthy diet. :)

Haha! Thanks!

Have been trying hard not to take cold drinks. But once in a blue moon when the weather is really too hot...

Yup, hope everything goes well. Most important i hope the trigger shot on my buttock wont be too pain =/

Today the nurse help me to inject, cos the dosage higher, more solution = more painful~

Yep.. I can't tah Han the heat last weekend and took few sips of iced soft drinks.
Don't worry about the trigger shot. You've come so far, what's this on your buttock right! Lol
Oh man.. I can't wait for my menses to come and inject myself.. hahaha...

Haha! Ya la. Weather really very very hot!

Oh ya your ensure milk can you fully mix into the water? I always got loads of small lumps of powder in the mixture...

Yes yes~ yours should be here soon~ self injection is not scary afterall~

Nope. Can't fully dissolve. I add a little hot water. Not too hot as I'm afraid the nutrients will be destroyed. Haha. But still got lumps. I just swallow lah.. lol

The trigger shot really not that pain~ i was so worried~ my hubby still keep teasing me by reminding i will get jab on my 屁屁.

@sumiko83 did your menses come?

To me the ER process is a painful one. I was so drowsy but i can feel the pain so hard.

Retrieve 15 eggs. Sat will be ET. But before that needs to take BT to see if i got ohss.

What should i do these 2 days? I don't hope to get ohss and end up can't do the ET...

Now still feeling cramp here and there...

Hi my dear, my menses not here yet. I called to check with kk ytd and was informed it'll only come 7 - 10 days after my last pill. It's the 5th day today.
Oh no.. I will pray hard for u.. jiayou! Take care too. Hope no ohss. Just don't worry too much now. Continue choking n drowning ourselves with the nuts and whatsoever. .
Rest well but not total bed rest I guess. Still need to walk for blood circulation.

Maybe u should get something to do so that u will not keep worrying. Cooking shopping reading...

Yup~ now im still outside having dinner~ will rest well tml... Shall drink loads of water too...

Hi sumiko83, may I know if u are taking duphaston to induce menses? I also have pcos and is on the 6th day of duphaston. Was given a 7 day dosage and nurse told me that AF will come abt 3 days after last dosage.
I experienced light diarrhoea for a few days since I started it. Did u experience tt too?

Hi cheerywalnuts, yep I took duphaston. I dunno why doc gave me a 10 days dosage. Not sure if it's because my last menses was in Dec? I've no problem taking the med. But upon completing, I'm having sore nipples, severe moodswings. Did u call and check with the nurses? Your AF comes 3 days after last dosage.. mine 7 - 10 days. . Funny yea.. The higher dosage the longer waiting time..

Sumiko83, so far I don't any sore breast.. Just had diarrhoea and gassy & abit nausea.. Actually was told by dr 10days but the pharmacy give me 7 days dosage at my first visit in nov. I din used it cos I charted bbt and knew my AF will come. So used it now to induce cycle as my bbt have not reflect any continuous raised temp yet 2 months from LMP.
I usually chart bbt as it's the only way I know when AF will come

I see.. I'm too lazy to check my temp every morn. Hee.. so looks like we probably will start around the same time. Let's wish each other all the best. Most importantly blessing to meiling first - a smooth ET.

All the best to u ladies!

I went to drink 100plus just now.
Not that pain anymore. At least i keep running toilet to pee... Hope by tml the pain will goes off. Looking forward to sat for my ET!

Got some pinkish discharge.. seems like menses coming.. what if it comes on satd aftn then gonna wait till Mon morn to inform them.. kan cheong spider leh..

Not sure leh.. mine sometimes siao siao de. Yours? Any signs alrd?
Meiling, u still got cramps?

The nurse told me if fresh red can call them cos I was abit unsure what their full flow means as usually 1st day is not tt heavy but will see fresh red

The nurse told me if fresh red can call them cos I was abit unsure what their full flow means as usually 1st day is not tt heavy but will see fresh red

Full flow means heavy flow, that keeps coming.

That time i not full flow, end up when they scan lining still very thick, dr lau asked me to take 3 days of self syringe injection and then go back scan again.

Back