IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Hmm... I use the syringe one first then last 3 days before my 2nd scan then I'll use puregon.
Abit painful leh..

Hmm... I use the syringe one first then last 3 days before my 2nd scan then I'll use puregon.
Abit painful leh..

Hmm... Puregon is pen right?
Mine opposite. I use until last 3 days become have to do both together.

Painful is cos of the liquid.

Oh i just rem my first scan cos lining still thick so dr ask me do the syringe injection for 3 days then go back scan then i start the puregon. Then i do both together

Just finished my ET. Got 1 very good blastocyst while 2 others are still under observation cos they still in early stage.

Great.. I'm so happy to see "very good blastocyst"!
So how is the ET? Any discomfort? Did u touch your tummy and tell Bb to 乖乖? Hee..

Great.. I'm so happy to see "very good blastocyst"!
So how is the ET? Any discomfort? Did u touch your tummy and tell Bb to 乖乖? Hee..

ET don't feel anything de. Only must control my bladder. Haha.

Haha! Just now i only rub and welcome it to the small hse, continue to grow and you will live in a big house with us. Lol.

0dpt5dt

Zero day past five days transfer

If im not wrong

Haha

Actually i dun count this so few days later u ask me i will forget and count again

Only day 2 of my injection and I'm feeling bloated and breathless when I talk. Is this normal?

Breathless?

Did you drink alot of water?
Monitor and see if still will feel breathless often. Call up kkh and check. So far i only felt bloated and headache during injections.

Yes they did give him antibiotics. I feel bloated the whole day.

Bloated is normal. Just drink loads of water.

For the antibiotics, side effect is dizzy, nauseous. That time my hubby took and uncomfortable. I called kkh and they said antibiotics is to prevent infection. If hubby not comfortable, can stop it.

Cheerywalnuts, I take red date tea everyday but not drinking 100 plus yet. I had 2 egg whites ytd, 4 today. Tmr planning to have 6. >. <"
All the best to u too! Jiayou..

Sumiko83, me too! Stay taking red date logan wolfberries drink since mon. Start 2 egg whites yesterday, 8 today lol.. will start chicken essence tmr...
But I abit worried cos my af super light.. dunno why. :( 1st day was mon like spotting but fresh red, 2nd day light flow also fresh red. Today 3rd day oni like af ending..

I self inject. Hubby don't dare to do it for me. He scare the needle will break inside my tummy. So when the nurse taught me, I asked him to watch. Lol
Ytd first time self inject, I wasn't sure of the force to exert. So I kept pushing and realised the needle was still outside. Hahaha
Today second time. Much skilful. Not very painful but it's the after effect like what meiling said.

Actually self inject is better cos u got better control when injecting into ur body.
May i ask if ur AF is heavy flow till now? Cos we used duphaston to induce like to see we experiencing the similar thing

My day 1 and 2 were quite heavy. Today day 3 seems sudden decrease in flow. Mine was a 10 days dosage I'm not sure if this could be the factor.

Oic mine was not heavy at all.. maybe a factor.. not sure too.. feeling was like not enough blood for af :/
Did u see dr when u visit yesterday? The nurse told me tt I will not see the dr.. Go for scan n collect meds

Yep, don't get to see doc. Tmr when u reach, press for a # for scan. Write your ic number on the q no slip and put it in a box outside rm 5. After scan, wait to be called by the registration counter. Then go take med. No need payment if u r using medisave. After that, go back ivf Centre take q # for nurse to teach u how to do injection.

I self inject. Hubby don't dare to do it for me. He scare the needle will break inside my tummy. So when the nurse taught me, I asked him to watch. Lol
Ytd first time self inject, I wasn't sure of the force to exert. So I kept pushing and realised the needle was still outside. Hahaha
Today second time. Much skilful. Not very painful but it's the after effect like what meiling said.

Haha! Ur hubby so funny! Mine is he said he anyhow poke pain me. So he asked me to inject already before waking him up.

U also funny la. Kept pushing needle still outside. Actually we are very brave leh. Can self inject. We still have to inject and see the needle slowly poke in.

Ya, the liquid pain la. I think is the 2nd last scan, the injection is done by nurse and cos the liquid dosage is much more than the usual one, the nurse warn me will be slight painful. But she told me the trick is when do injection, do a quick one instead of slowly let the liquid go in. The pain will be lesser if is a quick one.

I usually cereals & walnuts with low fat milk and coconut oil in my diet. Now started the simulation diet of egg whites, red date longan wolfberries drink, is ensure milk good? Dunno why after I started & stopped duphaston, when I drink milk.. I will have diarrhoea the whole day

And yes.. meiling and I have been taking brazil nuts and drinking ensure life milk. How about u?

Yup yup and now egg whites and red dates drink. And folic acid.

Today i started drinking chicken essence. Omg. The smell and taste stink. Lol! I still got 11 bottles. Faint~~~ continue drinking...

Just now while i was washing dishes after dinner, i was talking to my bb egg, then my hubby walked over and asked me who am i talking to, gave a shock sia.

Back