IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

baby, she wanted no 1 to be on neubaliser as a preventive measure in.case the phelgm gets into.the lungs since meimei got it. same situation when belle was in nicu, given antibiotics before BT was out, which turn out.negative. put.on photolight when she has no jaundice. reason is reading on.high side. so give just in case next day, it goes up, which didn't!

good drs dun give medicine unless is necessary. but for her, give medicine to prevent first just in case. anyhow, hub n i dont like her. if i do deliver there again, i will tell sf dun allocate her as pd to my child. i will get hub's trustable cousin as the pd instead.

Hazel, yes.. I wont be seeing her again... Im not bringing my girls bk for review.. I will let them recover on its own.. If it doesnt i will go to my usual pd... Will just drop by on sun to return the machine and get bk my deposit.
I need a pd who is warm hearted and show more respect to the little patients...

baby, u will need to go bk another day to get ur deposit... cox their accounts need to prepare! that's my experience...

What???!!!.... Need to prepare fo refund the deposit ??! What reason is this???
When they take our deposit is immediate... And told me no any form of receipt will be given... When we return we need to come bk another day just to take bk the deposit?? Thats crazy. She think all parents are so free... Got to travel all the way bk to the clinic just to get bk the deposit. Im pissed just by hearing from u.

Gan,
We "survived" our gold coast trip. Was enjoyable since we took things slow. Keith don't quite appreciate the rides at Sea-World. Screamed the moment the motor turned on till the ride stopped. The rest of the kids were screaming and laughing in delight but he's the opposite. On contrary he loved the animals at the farm.. touched and even hit them - Animal abuse ! He kena some rashes on his cheeks and chin due to the cold weather. He was a drama king during the flight take off and landing.. refused to be seated and he was screaming and jumping away...
sad.gif
... Last 2 days, he also refused to sit in his car seat too. He is definitely in his terror 2 stage now..

bubblybear,
Wow, you can pack only 1 pack for your whole family. Amazing ... We brought along 2 luggages.
half of 1 luggage were his pampers. He was showing signs of loose stools so I was KS and brought the whole pack. Plus diapers in AU are EXPENSIVE... I forgot to bring his bottle detergent too and they don't carry bb bottle detergent at Coles/woolworths le...

Day. Good to hear u have a good trip!! I think our kids are too young for rides. The farm etc wld be more suitable. I tried the universal rides for grace she was like climbing all over me as she was scared... Only the merry go round and ferries wheel she was ok. Haiz grace has been refusing the car seat for sometime.....

Did Keith go for the field trip?? I am in geneva now for biz trip. So my hub took her for the field trip. What time is ur meet the teacher session??

Can't wait to go home..... Funny thing is before I had grace I only did 1 biz trip throughout my career. After I had her, I had one trip every year! Used to be super envious pple can travel for work , now i dun.... Wish can spend more time withher

Gan,
No, I kept keith in school. Save my leaves
happy.gif
. Thankfully i didnt signed up for the field trip as I was coughing badly ... think was attributed by the cold wind in au.
sad.gif

Did ur hubby feedback on the trip ?

My meet the teachers session is at 1130am. Urs leh ?

AIyo. I nv like business trips.they are stressful ... Overdosed for me. Would nv extent n would give all sorts of excuses to cut short to take the first flight home.

BAby,
Hows ur girls ... ? Better now ?

mummies, i need some advise. my trio cc has 3 cases of hfmd since last weekend. i kept them at home the whole of this week.

the 3 cases are from one of the toddler class which is in the same classroom as my kids.. the 2 classes are only separated by a low partition.

apart from the 3 hfmd kids, there r also many kiddos not in sch this week coz the family went for holidays.

i m wondering if its safe to send them back to sch next monday or shld keep at home for another week.

the 3 kids w hfmd will return to sch plus those back from hols.

but if keep at home another week i also hv alot of logistics n babysitting help issues..
sad.gif

panda
I've never kept my elder girl home due to hfmd regardless of whether the cases r in her class or not.
but of cos she only goes to school 3 hrs a day so exposure time is less

Day mine is 915am!

Panda If the kids w hfmd return school needs a letter from
Doc to certify they are ok, so shld be safe to send the kids to school.

the risk now is the incubation period of those kids who r still there at CC who hv gotten hfm but are not aware and can spread the virus around.

need a 2 wks lapse fr last reported case before it is safe!

Day
My girls are better... No more fever.. Thou still have occasional coughs from them... Sounds phelgmy..
Meimei alrdy attending sch.. Jiejie still staying at home today.. Both will go sch on monday...

Panda
Dont think i will keep my girls from school if there is hfmd in the school... Cos hfmd can be everywhere.. Difficult to avoid completely.. And also all schools have hfmd...
I think i will only keep them at home if there is a major outbreak of hfmd at the school or there is alot of cases from their class... But i believe by the time i know there are alot of cases, my girls are alrdy exposed to the risks...

Hazel
I got bk the deposit when i return the machine.
I guess the policy change... Im sure alot of parents make noise when they hear they got to return another day for the deposit.. Totally unacceptable.

Hazel
Yes they are much better now... Not much coughing...
But this morning my elder has abit of runny nose... Hopefully not a start of any new bug or what.... So tired for this whole month..

Panda
Did u let yr trio go sch today?
This morning just got to know from the teacher that my girls class have 1 hfmd... The kid is last seen on friday... My small girl has fever since yday.... Dont knw is it she kena the bug... Both my girls still on antibiotics for the mycoplasma... Hvt fully recover yet kena fever again...
sad.gif

V tired and heartpain....

baby, yes all 3 went back to sch yesterday. its logistically v stressful for me to keep them at home. and i dont want to take leave unless they are not well.. still hv half a year, need to keep the leave for emergency use.

you check ur girl's mouth and throat, see if have white dots ... lately the hfmd seems to start w fever. the principal told me all the 3 cases there started with fever as symptom. so just be watchful ah..

the kids are not well, mummy most tired and worried.... if the kid was in sch last week, most likely the rest of the class will be exposed to the virus...but ur girls went to sch last week also???

Panda
Ya i keep checking them on dots and rash.... So far dont have.. And my small girl fever gone... Didnt have fever yday and today... Hover around 37....
Will send both of them to sch today....
Yday there is only 5 kids in the class... Usual strength is 14....
Teacher say alot down with flu.... I thk also some dont dare to go due to hfmd... Some also go hol i believe...
Yes, my small girl was is school last week... Elder wAs kept at home due to fever.

Mommies ,
For those with tots in childcare, isit recommended to celebrate our tots birthday in school ? I m not sure if its a norm thing at cambridge cc though as I nv heard anything from the teachers ...

Day a few tots in Cambridge has celebrated their birthday. Wanted to do it for grace last year but she fell sick... In the end I only bring the party packs and passes to teacher Yvonne to distribute

Just let teacher Yvonne know when u intend to celebrate

Day, my side also have celebrations in sch. my kids always bring back very fancy gift packs! i feel stressed looking at them..coz when its their turn i dunno what to buy. The most recent one, each pack has a playdoh toy, snacks and gummy! :S

baby, glad ur girl is better!

Hmm actually grace has not brought back any gift packs but I saw one celebration last year when I picked her up

And lately she kept telling me she ate birthday cake

My girls brought bk lots of gift packs from thei classmate bdays.... Some really have v nice gifts... On top of snacks.. There have color pencil.. Pencil case... Bubble toy etc...
Cos my girls are dec bbs... So they will be the last to celebrate bday in the class... I get to see all their classmate gift pack before i decide on mine.. Haha..

Gan, mine still go to sch. i prefer them to go to sch coz its fully ac.. my house only bedrooms hv ac.. n the kids cant be kept in the rooms for long.. will end up run ard the house..

so far the sch has stopped all indoor n outdoor physical activities.

Me too.. I still send my girls to school... Since school alrdy stopped all outdoor activities i feel its fine to send them there.. Else stay at home they also bored.
But alot parents didnt send their kids thou... Today their class only have 4 kids including my 2 girls.. Thats v low in strength.. Usual is 14. So i can imagine how anxious is the parents now.

I didn't bring my girl anywhere for the last few days. She refused to wear mask. I ground her at home. For the past few days, I successfully train her to go diaperless. In fact for the past two nights, her diapers were dry when she woke up. Am thinking of let her go diaperless tonight.

Just faith
My girls also refuse to wear mask... Even i place a tissue over them they also refuse.. I guess the neubulizer has a bad effect on them.. Lol..

My girls also diaper dry when they wake up in the morning... Yr girl can poo and pee on potty? My girls only can pee.. Both refuse to poo in potty...

Panda
How abt yr trio? Potty trained liao?
My girls now wear panty in school.. Go diaperless liao... My elder never have any accident.. But my small girl still have accident.. And sometimes she refuse to be off diaper..

Baby, just faith,
Aiyo, my boy oso refuses any type of mask. My co. dr suggested that I use wet towels fold to 4 n cover our kiddos mouth n nose. Tried on my boy n he screamed too.

Gan,
Keith still goes to school last week. My parents usually brings him back at noon n I was quite worried on last thurs n fri when noon time condition was quite bad plus he refused to even allow anything to go near his mouth ... He is now coughing away ...

My parents place is not fully Aircon too n my dad was also another stubborn man l he still opened the windows wide n big. Faintz ... N everyone was so pissed with him. He juz doesn't understand the severity of all these smog.

Did any mommies got air purifiers ? I ordered but gotta wait till mid week. Hais ...

Baby how do u potty train?

Day where do u buy the purifier?? I have the children mask not n95 but she also doesn't wear, except this afternoon...

Gan,
Those normal surgical mask no use le... Can only block big water droplets. I bought korea brand airvix hepa filter rom honeybay.com For our bedroom...only 168 n they will deliver by mid week. Wanted to buy from amazon but they take awhile to ship over...

Baby, yes she can pee n poo in potty n toilet bowl. Some two months back, she already started poo-ing using potty n toilet bowl. So lately I made her go diaperless and to tell mummy when she was to pee. Hehe. I didn't let her wear any diaper to sleep last night. Think I will continue to go diaperless during night time.
happy.gif

Gan
Actually its the school who started to train them... The tr took out their diaper and let them wear panty... Then abt every half hr they will bring them to the toilet and sit on it to pee... So they continue to bring them to toilet every half hr... After a period... They will now ask them whether they wana pee.. If yes then bring them to the toilet.

At home i let them wear pull up diaper... Then i will place those potty in the living hall where they can see it... I tell them to pull down their diaper and sit on potty when wana pee... So far they can follow... But my small girl will have some accident sometimes...

U can talk to yr girl sch tr.. So both of u can be in line with the potty training... When yr girl see other classmates go toilet she will follow...

young children r not advised to wear n95 masks coz they may suffocate. i bought some though but is for my pri sch going nephew n Nieces.. yes, meant for children n95. young children can only wear surgical masks.

fyi, n95 in bkk is sold out too coz of sporeans. supplies in hcm city is also running low.. friends there reported

as for purifiers, they r OSS at retailers. actually, limited stocks arrived fri. but all snapped up before reaching the retailers. many pp went straight to the suppliers directly, including.

not any air purifier is effective. need those that has hepa filters. i bought a normal one on fri when pairsilk called me (am a regular customer). not effective for current condition. sso, i bought a hospital grade honeywell 18250 model yesterday when the supplier called me. lt has 3 filters, including hepa filters n carbon filters. v powerful. i place in living room, evey bedroom air get cleansed when i open the doors.

the haze is sg is better since yesterday coz of the change in wind direction. muar psi is 700! KL was bad this morning too.. live reports fr friends there. info is also online.. keep finger cross wind dun change direction agsin.

new stocks for air purifiers coming in next week. but the q for it is vv long... a number of my friends were told no guarantee for next week's stock.so is easier if u know pp.

i gave my contact to my colleague this morning. she got one honey well hospital grade one too. same model as me. she was v v lucky. i told 2 friends, one w nb and the other pregnant n a sick boy coz of the haze didnt manage to get when they called after her.

blueair, austin, IQair n honewell purifiers r good. i only checkout blueair n honeywell as same supplier.

but blueair stock only coming in 2 months time. . at least tt was wat i was told

Hazel where dud u buy the children N95? It is blue in colour??

I just ordered through overseas spree and deals.com.sg coz I dun see any masks in the ntuc, pharmacies I went. Ordered a hepa air cleaner too from deals.com.sg. Not sure how effective but desperate somjust buy first . Putting at my parent's place coz gal spent most of the time there.

Baby, thanks, will check with the cc

Gan, google online for the smaller n955, model no 8110. all the n95 has a model printed. ordered with 3M for directly. bulk orders fr office. anyway, Grace is too small to use also. No pt buying if is meant for her. which brand n model u order? did u check the voltage? if fr usa cant use here with out a step up transformer as usa voltage is at 110v. SG is 240v.

Daylesford, $860. abt $100 bucks more coz got to bear the ex urgent freight in. this is the model
http://www.mjhub.biz/honeywell-hap18250-air-purifier-6/

not the high end yet. Sgh n other hospitals here us iQAIR BRAND n that is at least a thousand. a friend's freind ordered online.

also can ger the 3m n95 masks w valves in sg. more comfortable to wear. but ex, $8.50 per pc
need to buy fr supplier directly. not many know coz no publicity. if interested, call everwing at tiong bahru

Hello mummies
I have delivered #3 and now home with bb. She is the smallest of my trio at 3.15kg but fingers crossed, she is quite easy to look after too.

Take care with all the haze and dengue, hope by the time I go back, they would have all cleared.

Bubbly
Congrats!!! 3.15kg is very good weight! My girls are only 2kg each... Haha...

Panda/gan
How is yr domestic helper so far?
I just sent mine bk... Now im doing without a helper..
She keep complaining abt back and leg pain.. Cant do alot of chores.. Even after letting her rest.. She still pain.. So she request to go home and i agree...
I hvt choose a new helper yet... V sian to repeat the whole process again...

Back