IVF/ICSI Support Group

santhiya- budian also tested hpt early! oohh....looking good for u!
Thanks..hopefully it is a true positive..cos I took the clearblue test and the line over the minus sign is not so clear..dunno if it's considered a faint positive or manufacturer's defect..will do another test in two days time.. :)

Thanks..hopefully it is a true positive..cos I took the clearblue test and the line over the minus sign is not so clear..dunno if it's considered a faint positive or manufacturer's defect..will do another test in two days time.. :)
keep positive n stay happy~! all the best!
was having some clear discharge n cramps.. praying v hard that its not AF coming.. 3 more days to BT.. counting down!

Hi all, has anyone succeeded in Ivf with bilateral hydrosalpinx?
I have this condition and currently in 2ww
keep positive n stay happy~! all the best!
was having some clear discharge n cramps.. praying v hard that its not AF coming.. 3 more days to BT.. counting down!
hi santhiya86&GingerH, must have faith and positive thinking. talk to ur embbies and ask them to stay strong. waiting to grab both bbdust

Hi all, I have been reading the thread for quite a while. Hope that u all don't mind I join in :)
I just did iui on august and it didn't succeed. Doc advice to rest for one cycle and try again on October.
Me and my husband are discussing now whether should we go for another iui or Shd we go direct to ivf? Any opinion/ thought to share? As my af is expected to come next wk and we need to get prepared for it.

Mrs tann,
All the best for ur BT today...

Tinga,
Maybe u should consider seeing what are the factors that u have which tells u that ivf is a better choice.
If u had any complications in getting pregnant,then maybe proceeding to IVF will be more better.. All the best to you.. :)

my beta is only 26.4 so low and ddoc ask me to stop my support! means to wait for AF. n ask me to repeat the test again.

hldrops hmm u look familiar. rem seeing u sometime ago... btw is duphaston 10mg per white pill? how many pills u take each time and one day take how many times? is it the small white flat pill with a s word on one side and 155 on the other?

I think I continue to take progesterone as I hv this duphaston pills left over. hldrop, u take 2 white pills per time n 2 times a day?

budian : how abt u?

[quotim="Precious Moment, post: 6368316, member: 152017"]Hi Nureiliyah,
So you know anyone starting this month with her, is she ok...[/quote]
Hey,she is very nice lady. And explain to u what u want to know. And also very friendly.. im seeing her too..

hi all, im at kkh nw doing lining scan and its 9. reveiew doc said coming mon 7 oct can do d fet. d review doc advise us again to unfreeze al 5 embbies to blastocyst and we agree to it tis time round must succeed. am nw waiting to get to start d cyclogest insertion today. and my progyNOVA frm 3 tablet be changing to 2 table frm fri onward.

Yesterday night I noticed some spotting.. Today morning my cramps got worst and I realized that my spotting is more..also had two streaks of blood wen I wiped off.. Guess its a failure for me..this is wat happens to me wen AF is coming... Called KKH and they asked me to come tomorrow morning for BT..asked to continue the pills insertion..feeling so depressed..

santhiya- hugs....all the best. maybe just spotting but still bfp?

by way, whats the difference between ivf and icsi?
Ivf is the normal procedure wen they will use the sperm to fertilize the eggs..ICSI is wen the sperm is of low quality and they have to inject into the egg in order to fertilize it...

I am now on the way to KKH..cramps are really terrible..saw more clear + bloody discharges juz now.. It's my wedding anniversary today.. Was hoping for some good news but ended this way.. :(

I did a HPT on 13dp2dt, super faint positive, I got to struggle to look under the light to see the faint line. I believe is a positive for u!

Hi all, I have been reading the thread for quite a while. Hope that u all don't mind I join in :)
I just did iui on august and it didn't succeed. Doc advice to rest for one cycle and try again on October.
Me and my husband are discussing now whether should we go for another iui or Shd we go direct to ivf? Any opinion/ thought to share? As my af is expected to come next wk and we need to get prepared for it.

Hi there, I skipped IUI to do IVF, i found out that IUI also have to take all those medication and hormones, just less embryo retrieval and transfer. Success for IUI is lesser than IVF, so I decided to just go ahead with IVF. But doctor will usually encourage us to go through the different methods before IVF, the reason because they don't want us to be discouraged and get emotionally affect if IVF don't work.

Ivf is the normal procedure wen they will use the sperm to fertilize the eggs..ICSI is wen the sperm is of low quality and they have to inject into the egg in order to fertilize it...

I am now on the way to KKH..cramps are really terrible..saw more clear + bloody discharges juz now.. It's my wedding anniversary today.. Was hoping for some good news but ended this way.. :(

be positive. I saw red in my last pregnancy too but the baby is growing well inside and she is out now. I think they will ask u to do a beta test amd if positive they will give u more support or more bed rest. all the best!!

Hi anyone can advice regards to e cyclogest insert, to insert in vaginal or rectum better? As previous two failed attempt, was insert to rectum

Hi Nureiliyah,
I only seen her 3x but i too find her ok. so have you starter your ivf with her as i will be starting this month. hopefully everything goes smoothly and with no pain.

my beta is only 26.4 so low and ddoc ask me to stop my support! means to wait for AF. n ask me to repeat the test again.

hldrops hmm u look familiar. rem seeing u sometime ago... btw is duphaston 10mg per white pill? how many pills u take each time and one day take how many times? is it the small white flat pill with a s word on one side and 155 on the other?

I think I continue to take progesterone as I hv this duphaston pills left over. hldrop, u take 2 white pills per time n 2 times a day?

budian : how abt u?

yah is e little flat white pill, 1 pill each time and twice a day for 30 days. Have we met Mrs_Tann?

my et might start from this Friday or even saturday if embbies not looking good after unfreeze during observation and cannot than till coming mon. Haizz. Hope thy will survive and last till coming mon as we have a wedding lunch ( my hubby cousin) on coming Sunday so hope to attend it before the fet. Hi all wish me luck

santhiya stay positive~ I'm sure things will be okie & there will be good news~

jasbran- i'm waiting for the ivf counselling session in October...duno when i can start coz i also havent do any blood test. I did IUI previously but failed.

anyone can advice whether should I attend my hubby cousin wedding lunch before d fet?
jasbran- i'm waiting for the ivf counselling session in October...duno when i can start coz i also havent do any blood test. I did IUI previously but failed.
Oh ok. Wats wrong wif u? Both healthy?

hldrops : I meant yr username is familiar on this forum.

cyclogest : I insert thru vagina. cos rectum I dunno how to and I think later my hand got shit.. so brtter thenother place..
hehe.

well years ago when i tried for my 1st kid, gynae said i dont ovulate well and my hubby sperm count/mobility also no good. so did IUI then and it was successful the first time. Now years later i'm trying for 2nd kid but failed. So went back to gynae and she said do IUI again coz i didnt want IVF. But did IUI 3 times still failed....left with IVF only...

Jasbran: yah is awful to eat it on its own, what I do is I blend it with blueberry, strawberry, yogurt and juice. Is very tasty. I bought the smoothie blender from Gmarket/Q0010 SG, ard $20 bucks only.

I had quite a lot of bleeding with clots..wen I saw the doctor at KKH,they told me it might not be menses and gave me progesterone injection.has anyone experienced this b4??do I still have any chance to BFP??

Hi everyone, I've been a silent reader these few days. I'm in my 2ww. FET on 21 Sep. BT on 7 Oct. This morning, I tried on my expired HPT and saw a very faint line. I'll just take it as positive. At least let me enjoy a few days of happiness even if it's false positive.

Santhiya: We're cycle buddies! Don't give up. Maybe it's implantation bleeding. Some sistas here have the same problem at first but still continue to carry their babies till full term. Just go the blood test tomorrow and if you need extra support, KK will definitely help you!

BJ BB: I put in the cyclogest vaginally at first. Pharmacist said doc wrote to put in from there and better effect. However, it caused major skin irritation. Called KKIVF and found out that it is meant to be used rectally. So now doing it from the back. It's easier actually, just push till the hole can already (sorry for being so graphic). The muscles will pull it in.

H
Jasbran: yah is awful to eat it on its own, what I do is I blend it with blueberry, strawberry, yogurt and juice. Is very tasty. I bought the smoothie blender from Gmarket/Q0010 SG, ard $20 bucks only.
hldrops: any other way of doing cos I got no time to buy d blender and I do not like yogurt. Can buy from juice stall outside and mix with what fruit is better and not too cooling. Thank you

Hi everyone, I've been a silent reader these few days. I'm in my 2ww. FET on 21 Sep. BT on 7 Oct. This morning, I tried on my expired HPT and saw a very faint line. I'll just take it as positive. At least let me enjoy a few days of happiness even if it's false positive.

Santhiya: We're cycle buddies! Don't give up. Maybe it's implantation bleeding. Some sistas here have the same problem at first but still continue to carry their babies till full term. Just go the blood test tomorrow and if you need extra support, KK will definitely help you!

BJ BB: I put in the cyclogest vaginally at first. Pharmacist said doc wrote to put in from there and better effect. However, it caused major skin irritation. Called KKIVF and found out that it is meant to be used rectally. So now doing it from the back. It's easier actually, just push till the hole can already (sorry for being so graphic). The muscles will pull it in.

Zdubib: so meaning to insert through vanginal is better effect but might have skin irratation? So I ask d nurse and she said either vanginal or rectum is fine wor...........

Last edited:
I juz got my result for the HCG.. Level is 12.6.. They told me to repeat blood test on monday as the level is very low...hope to have an elevated result..this baby means so much to me.. :)

H

hldrops: any other way of doing cos I got no time to buy d blender and I do not like yogurt. Can buy from juice stall outside and mix with what fruit is better and not too cooling. Thank you

hi, if I am you, I will mix with apple, at least is sweet and pretty neutral. =)

I juz got my result for the HCG.. Level is 12.6.. They told me to repeat blood test on monday as the level is very low...hope to have an elevated result..this baby means so much to me.. :)

I read that HCG less than 5 means not pregnant, so there is chance. =)

Back