IVF/ICSI Support Group

Audreysu
Thanks for your reply. I have successully conceived on my first try with the help of Dr Loh @kkh couple yearss ago, later failedFET. Now my kid wants to have sibling. Am thinking private or government ? Waiting time.. as I am turning 40 next yr.

May I know if I want to buy thea from KKH, need doctor's prescription?:)

DHEA need doctor's prescription

What's holding back is the non govt funding for private establishment.

Hey Sarah, I checked my records [benefit of expense tracking]. I only used $6k medisave no co-funding. Balance about $9k paid in cash.

I didn't regret my decision to go private. It's definitely a lot costlier so if financial is a concern, I would suggest you go kkh.

Got my mensus today aftr 10days frm stopping Dygestrone tablets twice a day for 7days :) happy happy..waiting for full flow to call kkivf centre to book 4 my scan..wish everything goes smooth from now :)

How's the wait time like for dr Velonka? Need to make appt?

Yes, by appointment only. If you can go during the daytime should be able to get an appointment quite fast. Weekday nights and weekends of course busier. But she manage her own clinic so if you arrive at your scheduled appointment timing, at most have to wait 10-15 minutes.

just hv to note that u may noy get it the first fresh so if u prob need to hv set aside a 10k per fresh cycle. excluding fet. thats for private.

Hi anyone out there having this problem? Taking oral progyNOVA for 3 days before fet and having cramps and bad bloatedness. Please help

Hi jasbran, I've just started on progynova for 3 days too in prep for mt upcoming fet. So far I've got no problems. The previous cycle when I was doing fet with progynova also had no issue. Mayb u would life to check with your Dr?
When are will u be doing your fet?

Hi , giving away all these. Self collect woodlands, bpanj. Please pm me.
IMG_20130928_1.png

Hi xxhazel_nutzz, I guess we are of the same group. I be doing my first lining scan next wed 2 oct and see how the lining growing then they will advise on the date for the et. Ya maybe I will send him an email to check. Thanks. When is your et? You are under which doctor?

Hi,

I have this wonderful product to intruduce to you. It is different from the traditional way like pills form, powder form. its special because of the gel suspension technology. 90 to 100% absorb by our body within 15 mins. It's so amazing whenever I heard or see friends or colleague or relatives having some healthbproblem, i will introduce to them, to help them to achieve better health.

Please click this link:- https://sharontay.agel.com/

I have problem with my health few years back. Tried out many of health products in the market. Finally I got this, the right one.

Please contact me.

Wish you have a wonderful weekend!

Best regards
Sharon Tay

https://sharontay.agel.com/

Hi xxhazel_nutzz, I guess we are of the same group. I be doing my first lining scan next wed 2 oct and see how the lining growing then they will advise on the date for the et. Ya maybe I will send him an email to check. Thanks. When is your et? You are under which doctor?
Hi jasbran, looks like we may be cycling tgt? I'll only know after the day 14 scan which is on the 7th. Most likely after the hari raya holiday. Cos my dr is away ovrr that wkend. I'm under dr lc foong. How abt u?

Xxhazel_nutxx, yeah! Let's work hard together! oh your scanning date is further than mine. You under which hospital? I'm with dr Matthew lau at kkh and this is my third attempt. First attempt was done by dr loh sf when he was still in kkh. Start from 2nd attempt and I'm with dr Matthew lau. After my 2nd failed attempt and I seeing 2 diff Tcm and now back for third attempt. Is this your first attempt?

anyone face itchiness from usibg utrogestan the white pill?
Hi mrs_tann, I think I Also have the same problem before my previous fet. I also din know what causes it and also did not ask the dr so maybe if you worried, may ask your dr. Now you are in ur 2ww? When is your bt?

Hey, just to check. My mens always come on first few days of the month. So if my mens come, does it mean Im not pregnant? Or if never come mens mean I am pregnant? im doing my 2ww now...

anyone face itchiness from usibg utrogestan the white pill?

Hi Mrs Tann,
During my 2ww I developed bad rashes on my d12. It was very bad. I called 24hrs hotline and the nurse said its okay to just go GP bt asked for med suitable for preg ladies. So I went to GP and she gave wash, cream and powder. Then, the rashes started to swell till I couldnt walk. I decided to go 24hrs kkh clinic at 1.30am on d14 bt doc in charge there only gv me calamine lotion.. just to be safe.
On my BT day, I requested to see Dr Sadhana urgently and she said Im allergic to utrogestan. Got my BT results immediately and subscribed me with oral med for the allergy and gv me dydrogesterone to continue eating till today.

U may want to call KKIVF nurse to check if u develop allergy like me. Take care.

Xxhazel_nutxx, yeah! Let's work hard together! oh your scanning date is further than mine. You under which hospital? I'm with dr Matthew lau at kkh and this is my third attempt. First attempt was done by dr loh sf when he was still in kkh. Start from 2nd attempt and I'm with dr Matthew lau. After my 2nd failed attempt and I seeing 2 diff Tcm and now back for third attempt. Is this your first attempt?
Hi jwe
Hi jasbran, this is my 2nd attempt. Im doing accupunture with dr zou after the first failed fet. I'm with dr foong in gleneagles. Is your scan date on day 14 or earlier? When is your estimated et?

thanks sue. during my last fresh I din feel much itchinrss with utrogestan. this time is soo itchy like a can of worms wriggling inside. I trt to tahan until BT next wed. I emailed dr sad and she asked me to go OnG to check for allergy if it bothers me. the itchiness mainky happens after I insert the utrogestan and happens from day 10 onwards. yours sound really bad compared to mine. I can feel its quite sore below so maybe the skin is inflammed. dont hv any rash on other part of the body. dr sad says OnG will do a physical examination externally to check n diagnose and give those anti fubgal cream with steroids if appropriate. If really cant tahan I willgo for my BT earlier. sue did u bfp?

I rem kkh does not give utrogestan for fet. what do they give?

Last edited:
thanks sue. during my last fresh I din feel much itchinrss with utrogestan. this time is soo itchy like a can of worms wriggling inside. I trt to tahan until BT next wed. I emailed dr sad and she asked me to go OnG to check for allergy if it bothers me. the itchiness mainky happens after I insert the utrogestan and happens from day 10 onwards. yours sound really bad compared to mine. I can feel its quite sore below so maybe the skin is inflammed. dont hv any rash on other part of the body. dr sad says OnG will do a physical examination externally to check n diagnose and give those anti fubgal cream with steroids if appropriate. If really cant tahan I willgo for my BT earlier. sue did u bfp?

I rem kkh does not give utrogestan for fet. what do they give?

Yup... that's what she gave me..that cream too.. and I met her 2 days later to check if the med works for me.. so far no prob . Swell subsided, rashes gone and Im already back at work.
Yes dear..BFP.. 6 wks now. Due to rashes, they sped up my process (went for bt at 745am... gt the results at 9 while waiting to see Dr Sadhana). I will see her on 7th Oct for 1st scan.
Mine was fresh transfer.. thats y they gv utrogestran... nt sure abt fet tho.

Hi sue!!!
Long time didn't hear from you..I will be going for my BT on 7th oct at kkh.. :)
Today is my 8dp2dt.. Still having mild AF like cramps... Abdominal discomforts like gastric..is it common??

Hi sue!!!
Long time didn't hear from you..I will be going for my BT on 7th oct at kkh.. :)
Today is my 8dp2dt.. Still having mild AF like cramps... Abdominal discomforts like gastric..is it common??

Hi Santhiya!
Good luck on ur BT ya! Baby dust to you.

I remembered having cramps during my 2ww. Once I teared cz it hurts so bad, fearing AF coming hehheh. Normally when that happened, I would lie down n elevate my legs. I drank lots of warm water.. I avoid cold drinks totally, also due to my asthma.
Good luck to u. Have lots of rest!!

Hi Santhiya!
Good luck on ur BT ya! Baby dust to you.

I remembered having cramps during my 2ww. Once I teared cz it hurts so bad, fearing AF coming hehheh. Normally when that happened, I would lie down n elevate my legs. I drank lots of warm water.. I avoid cold drinks totally, also due to my asthma.
Good luck to u. Have lots of rest!!
Thanks for the advise babe.. Can I also ask if its ok to eat crab??cos today is my birthday and my family has cooked crab for me..

Thanks for the advise babe.. Can I also ask if its ok to eat crab??cos today is my birthday and my family has cooked crab for me..

Happy birthday!
Erm I may not be a good person for advises. Its my first attempt at IVF afterall. Bt frankly speaking I actually ate crabs during my 2ww. Not sure if its a good move. Cz I just felt like eating then. :)

Happy birthday!
Erm I may not be a good person for advises. Its my first attempt at IVF afterall. Bt frankly speaking I actually ate crabs during my 2ww. Not sure if its a good move. Cz I just felt like eating then. :)
Thanks for your wishes and advise..hopefully on 7 oct,I can have good news to share.. :)juz curious.. Wat grade embryos did u transfer???

gingerh : my bt 2 oct and I dont hv any cramps except some spotting which lasted 3 to 4 days now. today is 13dp3dt.

Last edited:
also praying v hard. hope its not AF coming. hope we get all our bfp soon. I start to be v nervous abt the phone call now.

also praying v hard. hope its not AF coming. hope we get all our bfp soon. I start to be v nervous abt the phone call now.
mrs_tann.. I know how it feels.. mine is 5 days away n I'm already v worried
lets all jia you & bfp together~ moz impt now is to stay positive!

Back