IVF/ICSI Support Group

Jasbran,hv faith on ur 5 embbies...i cannot really answer this coz i hv nvr had a blastocyst before coz mine was a 3 day grade 3 embryo thaw..relax n dun stress okie..
Rashal: thank u for d encouragement, just when I was worried about my embbies n nw found out I have bloc spot with clot. Nt too sure is it d old blood frm d womb stretching. Y Tis is happening again in this cycle as second cycle. Im sooooo stressed and depressed. What god really have for me?

my discharge just got more n redder.. broke down for the first time in the whole cycle.. kinda have a v bad feeling that my cycle failed le.. feeling v lost now n not looking forward to BT tmr anymore.. feeling v down now

Rashal: thank u for d encouragement, just when I was worried about my embbies n nw found out I have bloc spot with clot. Nt too sure is it d old blood frm d womb stretching. Y Tis is happening again in this cycle as second cycle. Im sooooo stressed and depressed. What god really have for me?

Don't be stressed, check with Dr or nurses. I know it is not easy but stay strong girl.

my discharge just got more n redder.. broke down for the first time in the whole cycle.. kinda have a v bad feeling that my cycle failed le.. feeling v lost now n not looking forward to BT tmr anymore.. feeling v down now

You have done your best and whatever outcome we cannot control. Go for BT and if positive get more support, if negative cry and move on. Don't give up ok.

Don't be stressed, check with Dr or nurses. I know it is not easy but stay strong girl.
Hi jumbo girl: Thank you for d encouragement. I just emailed dr lau and he replied could be due to hormone fluctuation, ask me to go dwn to kkh tomorrow to get Dydrogesterone 10mg then i can also find out how is my embbies doing

Last edited:
I just bought the brazil nut from cold storage at 4.45 per bag, each bag is 100g. Also, Watson having member sales now, Blackmore conceive well gold is 20% off right now.

Ginger, don't think too much now, have a good rest and go for the bt tmr, it will give u the ans by then.

Just to check, the ivf consultation is it compulsory? When do we need o go for that? Any time before ivf process?

I totally understand how u feel.stay positive..we will make it one day.. :)

thanks all for the encouragement.. will go in for BT n ask if they can give me the result faster.. at least if there's still a little chance that I need more support.. I can get it faster too

just did my BT.. checked wif the nurses n they say if bleeding then considered not pregnant le.. the BT for me now is only to make sure the embryos are not in any other parts of body like the tubes
they will call me earliest at 10am to let me know the results.. and to arrange to see doc 2 weeks later

just did my BT.. checked wif the nurses n they say if bleeding then considered not pregnant le.. the BT for me now is only to make sure the embryos are not in any other parts of body like the tubes
they will call me earliest at 10am to let me know the results.. and to arrange to see doc 2 weeks later
I was there for BT too!! Wat was ur queue number??

BT result is out.. HCG level dropped to 5.. Have to take another BT on Tuesday and Dr sadhana wants to see me on that day...haiz.

my beta result is also out.. 36.. need to continue with inserts till next Tuesday.. Tuesday will be BT n after that need to see dr tan hh
was asking nurse if I have full flow menses.. still need to do insert.. she say if really full flow den can stop.. else keep continue
need to go down to get more inserts cos can only last me till tmr night.. I forgot to ask kkh what q no I shld press to get my prescription.. does any1 know?

Babe,U did well le,*pats* I am sure u will succeed the next cycle.
I jus did my blood test. Awaiting results. -.-
They call u pretty fast eh?
all the best~
I think they called me n santhiya v fast cos we had bleeding.. told the nurse n they wrote down menses on my name sticker.. so I think that's how we got the call fast

my beta result is also out.. 36.. need to continue with inserts till next Tuesday.. Tuesday will be BT n after that need to see dr tan hh
was asking nurse if I have full flow menses.. still need to do insert.. she say if really full flow den can stop.. else keep continue
need to go down to get more inserts cos can only last me till tmr night.. I forgot to ask kkh what q no I shld press to get my prescription.. does any1 know?

I tink u jus press the counter number and check with the nurse, they will get the prescription for u :)
Thanks for the wishes. Waiting for call now....

It's q number 4... Hope it doubles for u on Tuesday.. I will be there too for another blood test..they said 5 is still a pregnancy level... Let's meet again...:)

It's q number 4... Hope it doubles for u on Tuesday.. I will be there too for another blood test..they said 5 is still a pregnancy level... Let's meet again...:)
I see.. lets pray hard together~
yep.. most likely we will meet each other there cos got to reach early for BT.. then 10am see doc

hi all, i'm new here.. had my ET on monday and BT will be on 16oct. praying hard now..
thanks for the brazil nuts info..i can't find so i bought walnuts instead as i read that it's also useful?
anyway can i check w u all.. for the progesterone inserts does anyone experience white discharge after that? the color is white like the color of the melted pill, not like what the nurse described as off-white.. so i'm a bit worried that it's not being absorbed.. is it common?

hi all, i'm new here.. had my ET on monday and BT will be on 16oct. praying hard now..
thanks for the brazil nuts info..i can't find so i bought walnuts instead as i read that it's also useful?
anyway can i check w u all.. for the progesterone inserts does anyone experience white discharge after that? the color is white like the color of the melted pill, not like what the nurse described as off-white.. so i'm a bit worried that it's not being absorbed.. is it common?

Hi! It is common, is the melted of e pill. best to bed rest for at least half hr to an hour for it to be absorb in. :) all the best to ur 2ww.

Just came back from KKH and after 7 days of stim the doctor order ER on Monday!! I thought I would need more jabs. The 2 weeks of hospitalization leave is coming earlier than expected! yeah!

Hi mbbhopeful,some found the brazil nuts in cold storage,some said at vivocity level 2 near boost juice and some prefer to order online like www.gardenpicks.com as this local sg company do delivery so quite easy to hv them deliver eso if u resting in ur 2ww...

Abt the progesterone inserts,I was on cyclogest n yup will hv some white discharge due to the pill's nature as it will melt so do wear a liner aft ur inserts..jz like happyparents said,lie down 30min to 1hr aft the inserts..

Just came back from KKH and after 7 days of stim the doctor order ER on Monday!! I thought I would need more jabs. The 2 weeks of hospitalization leave is coming earlier than expected! yeah!

Good for u...aft ET comes the exciting 2ww n we will b waiting for ur news next :)

thanks all for ur replies!! i feel so much at ease after reading.. sometimes i only lie 10-15mins.. shall extend it..
okok i shall pass by vivo later to take a look at the brazil nuts :)
Congrats happyparents!

believeinjesus- ur stimulation even shorter than 2 weeks? wow! 1 week of jab only?
ya lor.. today is day 8 of stim so I was so ready for the doctor to say not yet and leave the hospital with more jabs.
Oh, KKh just called me and invited me to participate in a research study of the use of cabergoline for the prevention of OHSS. Wah lau.. I nearly got a heart attack when I received the phone call. Thought they decide to cancel my cycle or what. Anyway, I am at high risk of OHSS since I have high number of follicles. Anyone got similar calls before? need to let them know if i should join just before ER.

I just bought the Brazil nut yesterday at taka cold storage. It also available at the nuts shop outside cold storage.

Congrats happyparents. I wish I will be able to strike on the first try. Have u done iui before? Or u go straight to Ivf?

Congrats happyparent!

Mbbhopeful I have done ET two days after you! Good luck to both of us :) My BT is on 18 Oct. Yes the progesterone inserts do cause some white staining. I was pretty horrified when told that we need to insert vaginally but it turned out to be pretty easy! Haha!

It is so hard to find things to do during 2ww. Think I am spending most of it sleeping...

Congrats happyparent!

Mbbhopeful I have done ET two days after you! Good luck to both of us :) My BT is on 18 Oct. Yes the progesterone inserts do cause some white staining. I was pretty horrified when told that we need to insert vaginally but it turned out to be pretty easy! Haha!

It is so hard to find things to do during 2ww. Think I am spending most of it sleeping...

Hihi hi_mei, good luck to both of us! Really hope there will be good news. Just now I had quite alot of white discharge so I'm afraid that it's not absorbed. After inserting I still have to quickly wash my hand and quickly go back to lie on the bed haha.

I'm just slacking at home and patiently waiting...

Back