IVF/ICSI Support Group

Wonderss, Ya very ex. Imagine I pop 2pkts daily from Dec 2010 till April 2011 until cannot tahan, I then change to pop 1pkt daily lolz. Too siong liao.

Grace, I also dun knw when can start. Will be seeing Dr Tan in Jan 2013. If he gives me go ahead, should be around Feb ba. Deep in my heart, I wish to start Jan Cycle lah.
No, at the moment I didnt see Dr Su. Cos bleeding also cannot take her medicine mah. So no point visit her. If AF normal liao will start FET soon. So wont seeing her too. I dun wanna mix TCM and western. Will be too stress to balance both at the same time. I want to be stress free haha...follow 1 thing at a time
happy.gif
Is just me hor...no offence to others sistas k.

Wonderss, I can understand that kind of addiction. Me also coffee n tea die hard fans. Lolx.... Just try to cut down lor...

Leor, steady! Go with yr heart... As long s u feel stress free n happy, that's 50% success liao!! ;)

Leor, then u must cook some "bu" to Tiao ur body! DH asked me not to see her cos he don't wanna me mix as well. But I'm so tired after the ER. So that of see her to ask her Tiao my body. Hehe... And won't like to ask ur opinion also. Thks ya. I got the ideal now.

Wondersss, I took the chance during my last 2ww (aug this yr) to completely cut out coffee. Since I was on hosp leave and staying at home, it was a lot easier. After that, I would be a 'social drinker', so drink once in a while, max 1 cup a day.

This time round, found it a lot easier to stay off coffee, don't even feel like drinking coffee at all. Very weird considering I was so addicted to coffee without it i would be so stoned and get headaches.

So it is possible! Jia you
happy.gif

i1BB, Yaya...just go with feel hehe... Btw, u got be a good rabbit this mth? Hope to hear good news from u soon hor. :D

Grace, Usually I will cook bazhen once after menses finish. That is my bu stuff haha. Now I just take immunocal, folic acid and Pre-natal vits daily to get ready for my FET. Have u ever took Dr Su medincine before?

Jelly, I hope all is well with you. Don't think too much, rest more. You've been a brave lady. Feel free to pour your thoughts here, all of us are here for you.

Sandra : lol we all dinosaur age lol but very strong group!
happy.gif
you mention ur AF came after the prog test n its 12 days after O, which day would u consider as 1st day of O in a ivf cycle? i bery blur!

Leor, yes I did. I'm visited her since JUL. I've stop when I started my stim jap. Cos dr said will crash. Now I'm preparing for my FET somewhere in Jan.( provided my lining is ready) meantime I wish to get out my bloated tummy. It look like 2-3 mth pregnant. Hahaha... Do far take multi vit n Dom n ensure as my supplement lei. Enough hor? Hehehe

It took me awhile to read the past posts.
LS-hugz
Jelly-Hope by now U already done the BT in CHR.
Pray hard that everything will go siew siew for U.
Leor-must be very siong to drink immunocal for so long. Very ex.
i1BB-maybe we will be buddy cycle.
I had changed my fresh in Feb cycle, as my hubby had ear infection & on very strong antibiotic, so we had decide to delay the cycle

Jelly,

Hope you're resting well at home.. Continue with the supports and try to stay positive..

Nov rain,

I think the other med to help ovulation is femara.. It's very exp and seems like doctors in sg rarely prescribe them.. You can check with ur doc..

This morning the CHR nurse called to remind me abt paperwork and amh test before my dec ivf.. Anyway i told her the situation, she said it's quite impossible that prof will squeeze me in for jan.. And she said feb also going to be full, left a couple of slots.. So she said why not she reserve a slot for me in feb first and made appts for paperwork n counselling in jan too.. Cos she said by the time i see prof, feb will probably be full too.. So i guess high possibility is feb.. Haiz..

min81-don be sad. Think of if do in Jan, will the dates crash during CNY & U be stress with that?
That was what I was thinking when I change my dates.
So eventually I decided to take Feb slot.
Maybe by then miracle will happen ;)

Bluenosebear,

Thanks.. Ya if do in jan, i will be in 2ww during cny.. But just kinda frustrated.. Quit my job in jul for aug ivf.. In the end suddenly got cysts during day 2 scan and had to go lap in sep that's why only can do ivf in dec.. Now postponing again.. Just a little emo these few days.. Will try to stay positive..

min, calm down! calm down! everything happen for a reason. Maybe god has a plan for you to conceive naturally?

actually i want to purposely plan to have 2ww during cny, so that i do not need to take leave but KK is not taking patient for those AF day 1 is 22 Jan to 6 Feb.

min81-we tend to be emo when it is not what we had scheduled or expected.
But like what Prosepina say, everything happen for a reason.
Maybe U k spend this time to tiao & bu, get yr body more ready for IVF cycle.

yo bluenosebear! How r u? Ya mayb we might b cycle buddies. But I still not sure which month I am gonna cycle. But definitely first half of 2013.

Min81, mai sian mai sian. At least u will be attended to by Professor himself ya. Meanwhile just take it as take more time to tiao your body to an even better condition to prepare for cycle lor. I also quit my job in Oct 2011 for IVF n till now no avail. I can understand the pekchekness. Hugs

Prosepina,

Ya 2ww during cny is also not an issue for me.. Well, just have to go with the flow for now.. I can't help feeling worried cos a nurse has ever mentioned to me to try get preggy quickly after lap cos the cysts might recur..

Oh so you'll be doing ur ivf in feb too?

min, my initially appintment is in Jan'13 now postponed to Feb'13. Maybe postpone futher. Would want to try a round of IUI with Dr.Loh maybe in Dec'12, but subject to TCM approval..haha..my DH said better tiao the body..

Bluenosebear, Ya lor. But it really helps me so bo bian will try to squeeze some money out for it lor. Wahaha!

Min81, I do believe that everything happen for a reason. Just like me having to go thru another op before I can proceed my FET. Just stay relax and follow the flow. One day u will sure meet the day
happy.gif
like that u will live happier and healthier yayy!

Pina, Oh KKH dun take patient for those AF day 1 is 22 Jan to 6 Feb ah!!! Didnt knw man!

Leor, ya! so for those sister expected AF falls on this period, better call KK to double check! they might postpone us to Feb or even Mar'13 cycle.

Bluenosebear, i1bb, leor,

Thank you gals.. I'll try my best to stay positive.. I'm not usually so down and i don't like myself like that too.. I hope it's just a passing phase.. It's my ovulation period and i shld be enjoying bd-ing with hubby
happy.gif

Sandra,

Wah okie i try to act very ke lian.. Hehe.. But i guess thinking abt it, it's not unreasonable if they don't put me down for jan cos it's full already..

Min81> never mind lah! Go n have a great CNY break n a hols with yr hubby's.. Who knows u may not need to go for Feb appt liao.. Yup I'm same situation as u.. My dralso advise me to go n c him after the lap n start clomid.. Counselling etc since the he just did a spring cleaning of my uterus n tubes...don't wait til polyp lah or watever stuff creeps bk again....

Jelly> hope u doing fine ok.. Jia u n stay strong ..

HI...
what's FET?
Not sure if i understand...there's a possibility of hvaing to postpone the IVF despite the plan? Whhat would cause that? Is there anyway i can do pre-checks to prevent it??

I wanted to do it in Jan but if it is postponed to Feb, it may be a challenge cos it wld start ard CNY and Dr Loh says not so advisable...but i dun wan to drag any further cos hubby will ahve built up his stress fr studies and work..

hello ladies : is it common to have white discharge 7 days after day 2 transfer? also having some tummy cramps, dont know is it AF reporting anot...

i1BB-is ok, maybe by then all of ud BFP naturally liao.
Haha
min81-blame it on the horny hormones.
sashamunna-normal to have the discharge. Don't think too much of the symptoms.
Stay positive & talk to yr babies.
Jia you

Sandra, i dropped an email to Dr Loh and he said that CNY is not a good time to start as the clinic and centre will be closed over the public holidays. He said can try to see whether possible to navigate therough the PH. I didnt want to take any chances and so decide to stick to it..
But Dr loh say no need for pre-booking? just need to go down on 1st day...so easy meh?
You mentioned abt unforeseen issues...no way of checking and identifying them before hand?? sorry for my questions...i just feel like clearing all sorts of uncertainties and abrriers..

By the way, how often is the scanning like after the 1st day of menses? i am going for short protocol ICSI...any sis out there who can share with me the procedure so that i can prepare mentally??

thanks a lot...

Sandra : yes yes i doing short one. make sense to count ER as o date, so i still ok i hope, last time i scan day 2, then day 6 and the day 9 and trigger day 11 n ec on day 13. okok wont think too much but cos 2 nites woke up in the middle of nite cramp and slight pain in my pelvis area near bikini line n constant hunger! scar at the rate i m eating, wilk become pui pui lol
happy.gif

if this month preggy or not i will quit my job in dec and do cakebaking partime to sell
happy.gif
relax!
happy.gif
i forget to tell u, its gd if u go for obe section to see if u like dr seah, if not, got time ti chsnge
happy.gif

min81, At this time, just enjoy being rabbit and dun think so much until your appt with Prof. Hehe..

Dream, eg, I was told to do a day2 scan on my AF for some tests. Thought after the tests, i should be able to start my cycle next once after my review session with Dr, however during review session, due to my past ectopics op, dr says need to schedule to check womb thru saline. And this check can only do within day 10 AF which I must wait another round of AF then can check. So to me is another month waiting lor. Of different people will face different things de. So before start see fluid also need to postpone..something like that. Is unforseen issue de. But just face everything 1 step at a time, will definately reach the goal lah. Is a matter of time only.

Oh btw, am on long protocol. Are u also with KKH? Sorry cant remember all sistas stages. My brain too rusty liao hahaha....

dream> i dont think there is any way to foresee the cyst untill u had D2 scan.. its gd dr replied u, sometimes he doesnt reply me!

sasha> gd luck to u! hunger is also a gd sign

min> perhaps He has other plans for u, maybe no need ivf..

jelly> hpe u are better now..

hello sisters, just came back fr ER.

spoke w embryologist and she mentioned 5 retrieved but 2 unusable, balance 3 immature. they will leave it in the lab for a day to see if it matures. otherwise, this cycle will be considered fail.... such depressing news, sigh....

Hi BrChow, have faith in your embbies ya. Meanwhile rest well n get ready to b reunited with your beautiful little ones
happy.gif

Dream, Im doing short protocol!!! Today is D3 and will be doing my 1st scan tomorrow to see how my follicles grow... Not sure if my body got absorb the medicine bo..
Scanning in D2 of your menses is just like normal V-scan but maybe abit messy cos is bloody for me la..lols
For preparation, just do the basic and relax.. Dont stress is the most impt thing..
happy.gif

Leor, are u in KKH??? i also in KKH :p

Brchow : how r u feeling, please drink more water to hydrate yourself.. and also i m sure you eggs will mature n befome grade 1 embryossssss!
happy.gif
we will pray for you ok! have faith ok stay positive
happy.gif

Sandra : maybe get time off in the morning? ask for first slot at 830am, so even though dr loh got procedure will start after 9 mah, and you should be back in office 10ish, i did that too when i went for scan.

thks Sasha n Sandra.

I'm feeling good so far w very mild cramps. really dunno anything after being put to sleep in the OT haha. ok i must try to drink water... i hate drinking water
sad.gif

Cos I only retrieve 5, so (touchwood), the effect won't b that bad.... let's c how later this evening.

i'm really praying hard my embies will mature by tmr morning. DH standing by his soldier cos this morning all that came out was wasted
sad.gif

if u scare become bloated,do the ginger n dried lobgan recipe with water, at least taste better than water hehehe
happy.gif
and i learn if u are stress, massage ur head lightly to release pressure
happy.gif
stay away from spicy, sour and those that are too acidic ok
happy.gif
**hugs**

Back