IVF/ICSI Support Group

Saralyn, thanks! You jia you also!
happy.gif

Actually I did a fresh cycle in march but was too sick for transfer...

In June I went for fet... They just chk for lining and the size of the follicle and when my lh surge ... They gave me a jab to make sure the follicle will be release and the transfer will take place within 5 day...

For me, the fet cost about 6k plus... I have a lot of med thou, aspirin , crinone, estrogen pill. Progesterone pill as well

Celc - oh ya I heard them taking your appt..haha. Yes very crowded! When I was out, there were 3 pple in the room and about 5 waiting....but she is really nice...took time to explain everything n asked me dun get stressed....she gave me med to flush out the 'not so lucky embies'....

Maggie, If I am not wrong D21 when starts the lucrin jab no need to see doc, just see the nurse will do. 14 days later will be scheduled to see doc for a scan. From then on, you will see doc more frequent all the way to ER & ET.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

Cat: All the best!

Do you gals have menses cramp during the 2ww? This is really making me worried. Praying hard that menses pls dun cm. y so much cramp
sad.gif

Rachel I will try to stay positive. Usually my AF I wil ve bad cramps that's y so worrying. Ya must be positive hope we can all graduate. This is like worst then taking exams. You work hard for it n exams finished n now is waiting for the results n it will determine which direction to proceed.

Saralyn: Normally Lucrin is 14 to 21 days before stimulation starts. And, stimulation is 10 to 14 days. Lucrin jab is continued all the way till end of stimulation. This is just for your reference cos every individual is differrent. For my case, my lucrin was suppose to be 14 days but extended to 20 days before stimulation as cysts was found. But luckily it goes off by itself and I am able to starts stimulation for the next 11 days.

KittyBaby: Of course I remember you, cycle buddy
happy.gif
Happy to see you popping by.
How have you been? Whats your plan?
Ya. Me starting FET so soon. Honestly, I am scared too. Not sure if its the right decision. Just pray and hope for the best.
Let's Jia You!

Psp r u going to do hpt too^^ so far how ve u been feeling? Is ur appetite Gd? For me I seem to be eating lesser n lesser n my weight also becm lesser
sad.gif
eat a bit n dun feel like eating le.

Cat - I know it's hard but dun read too much into it....my gf has zero symptons and she got preggy during her first ivf ....and becos she has no symptons...her preganancy is sooooo easy....she kinda cruise thru....for me I have ALL the symptons you can list in being preggy also lidat...haha...that's how the body reacted differently with the progesterone gel...so just keep ur mind at ease....I put so much stress on myself after I did a hpt at 11dpo when it gave me a bfn... But That time, my embies has actually implanted.... But of cos I lost it after few more days cos I think my state of mind is just too hung up on it that I lost sleep, fever ....blah blah blah... So really, state of mind is very impt
happy.gif

And u will be fine....just dun lose faith and always fight for your embies....mummies never ever give up on their embies
happy.gif

Bb shower - maybe ur bb is a very dainty little girl that's is not 贪吃.... She wants to look pretty mah...dun worry about it...state of mind is extremely impt
happy.gif

If not pick on some fresh fruits that makes u happy...I think fruits with high level of vit c and antioxidants can create happy endorphins? Strawberries? Kiwi? Oranges ? Blueberries?

Kittykatty, yup. I just linger around in silence...hehe. Just had a disappointing review wif my dr. Might want to seek a second opinion before making any decision. So in the mean time, I am just doing tcm and try naturally. Scare to take the next step so soon. You are so brave!!
happy.gif
hope you can spread your baby dust to us soon!

Bud hahaha I hope so becoz my meals is really becmIng very minimal. Today happily went out to buy morning beehoon for breakfast end up I only ate 2mouthful then dun feel like eating le felt very wasted n sinful.

Wow bb shower......she is a model in the making lei.....I remember last time fann wong only smells her food....dun even eat!

Bb shower,

When is the good day to do hpt?

My appetite is ok lor, just like u, eating lesser but drink alot of water, milo and milk.

I'm getting v bored at home..

Bub,

You managed to see Dr Zou today? I like her cos she is always positive and maybe she has a gentle tone, when she talks to me, I felt v comfortable.

But I'm quite scared of acupuncture, so every time when she will try to talk to me to distract my attention.

Red velvet, i tested negative on day 11 too but tested positive 2 days later. You might wanna wait and test on fmu 2 days later? Best of luck and baby dust to you!

Psp maybe can try testing on mon. Seems like most of you gals do acupuncture. I hope it doesn't affect my pregnancy coz I nvr do acupuncture.

Ya I did acupuncture the last time with my fet and I'm Peggie with my little girl but this time round I did not. So hopefully still can get pregy

Hi all, juz wanna share what I have gone through last few days. After my Bfp on Monday, tue night I had fever n flu. I went GP, got 2 days mc, painkillers and flu med. but was told to drink plenty of water n rest. Doc say if can tahan, then dun take the medicine cuz they dont help much anyway. Today i went to see Dr zou and was told it is not good to have fever n flu in the 1st trimester. No good for bb. When I see that worried look on her face, my heart sink... I hardly get flu that is so serious, negative thoughts keep flooding in my mind.

Wanna remind all sisters, do take care of your health. Stay away from all potential virus.

CelC, Dr Zou is prob being extra cautious. Dun worry too much and focus on getting better! Rest well! Actually can take normal Panadol for fever.

Luv, thanks! I am feeling better today. Feel happy that i have the licence to go out whole day with girlfriends for lunch, tea and dinner.
happy.gif

How r u feeling today? Are u on mc or back at work already?

Luv, that's gd! Must rest well ya.
happy.gif
hope to be able to spread bbdust tomorrow!
happy.gif

CelC, please don't be. It's not your fault to fall sick. Try to drink more water n rest well like what your tcm dr says. Focus on getting well soon and try not to dwell on what's happen k? You baby needs you to send positive vibes to him/her.
happy.gif

Back