IVF/ICSI Support Group

Rachael20, can I tag to your order for 1 btl to try out
happy.gif
I can pick it up from u.

Bigbear, i hv tried to update the spreadsheet as much as I can remember. For 2dt, i remember it will be one day later than 3dt, but i forgot wat happened on 1dpt. Will try to update when I find the records.

Sisters, pls be careful when you do a filtering or search when using the goggle spreadsheet because it's a shared file. It takes alot of efforts from all the earlier sisters (and current sisters) to collate all the information in this spreadsheet and shared with everyone. Thank you.

Hello Bigbear, it will be my 3rd fresh. I had success with my first fresh and blessed with a daughter who's 2.5yo. Hope to give her a sibling soon. My second fresh ended with a chemical. just popped into TFC today for some bloodworks aka pre-treatment screening. hey, you with Zou too for accup?

All ladies, let's all jia you towards our goal!

Bigbear, just realised didn't answer your qn. Will be starting around 20somehting if all goes well with D2 scan. cheers

12bhhappy, my ET was last Wed, I also didn't experience any symptoms.. Getting worried..

Btw, can anyone explain to me what is 2/3/5 dt??

hi bbjourney, thanks for hanging around to give us support and courage! Really hope we can join you very soon! Everything ok with the pregnancy?

Bbshower, Joyfully, Psp n WY, no problem. Just trying to help. It is an important 'bible' that i refer to during my cycle.

WY, we are waiting for more sisters to join us soon too. So far ok thou hv some obstacles. You Jiayou okie! Fighting!!!

bbjourney, dun worry, everything will turn out fine> just do as Dr tells you to. and follow your heart> Keeping fingers and toes crossed for this cycle and staying lightmood and positive. cheers

Hi Maggie,
So far I am happy with the service in TFC even though my 1st Fresh cycle was not successful. Waiting time I believe is shorter than KK but sometimes can be quite long too when there are many patients. My initial plan was to have my ivf done at KKH with Dr Loh as he was recommended by my girlfriend who succeeded with twins under him and take advantage of the $3k government grant. But, I guess I was too late. By the time I was ready, Dr SF Loh is in TFC...

Hi girls,

Can I join you girls?

I just went to see Dr SF Loh yesterday to confirm doing ivf for my next cycle.. Will be doing the long protocol which is starting at day 21 with lucrin.. He did not explain much details to me thought.. So, I am still unaware of what is coming up...

Anyway, hope to learn from you all before I start my ivf..

Hi there.....my clinic just called....my embies didn't make it. even though I am mentally prepared but it's still so hard to accept it without grieving and all the tears....what makes it worse is I kinda know when I lost it....

Thanks of all the sisters who have been supporting me....

thanks 12bhappy, i probably have to meet SARA first to complete the grieving process
S - Shock or surprise
A - Anger
R - rationalisation/rejection
A - Acceptance

the good thing is I have no anger or watsoever towards myself nor anyone... cos I did the best I could for the little embies (Took 1 mth leave/Eat Well/ Sleep Well/Pray Hard/Do Charity)....

now its just at rationalisation stage ... where I rationalize that even the baby can pull through this time round, by being weak, i will still lose it sooner than later. It's just not meant to be ours.

so the next question sisters, i didnt have any frozen embryos... so how long should i rest before the next round?

Bub.. sorry to hear the bad news.. dun be depressed... we can try again... i know its hard but we hv to keep encouraging ourselves..
happy.gif
i had a failed FET in Apr too..

Kitty/ Saralyn.... how much did it cost total for long protocol at TFC?

Im plnning to quit and rest my body to do my fresh tis oct..

Sorry to hear about your loss. Good to see that you are so courageous and understanding. Normally for a fresh, you would need at least 2 months of rest, if i rem well. Stay strong for the fight!

Bub,

I suggest that u shld rest for a month before e next IVF. Perhaps can see Dr Zou for acupuncture to build up ur body first. Take it easy.

Hugs

Hi all, may I know where to get Immunocal? I've tried Nature Farm and GNC, but they don't have it.

Thanks for sharing...

Thanks psp, Maggie and Koo...

Maggie, I am thinking of resignation as well... I find it hard to juggle work and ivf ...

Koo, thanks and yes that was my plan....was thinking of 3 mths break min but u are saying 2 mths is ok is it? Cos I dun have frozen embryo ....so process will be longer...

Psp, I just rushed to dr Zou place earlier cos I stayed at near her clinic but she is closed....is she very good? Anything else I should prep myself for next cycle?

Hi maggiemee, yes, will be with tfc for this fresh, counting on dr sf loh to perform his magic! Likely end july.

Just dropping in to say JIAYOU to all sisters who are cycling or planning their new cycles! Believe in your dreams. It'll happen one day.
happy.gif

Hi sisters, need Ur advise which milk powder , suppliment u take during this period? As I still bleeding after bfp, can I drink ginger water everyday? My tcm dr only said cannot take those 'bu' ...

Thanks! Luvnhope, hope to join you very very soon. Heard hb already?

Snoopy, i used to take anmum maternal. Which period are you now, btw? Not sure abt ginger water, mayb other sisters can advise. How was your bt tday?

Hi Hope! I'm good, except for morning sickness! I'm 7 weeks+ now, nearing 8 weeks. Shld be a singleton.
happy.gif
Hope you're doing well too!

Hi WY! Yes, heard heartbeats liao.
happy.gif
Very happy and grateful!
happy.gif
All the best for your new cycle! Very soon now!

Luv, noted! Thks!
WK, I m on day 19 after ET, bt today quite ok, the reading is increasing... As I still bleeding so need to hav close monitoring ...

Snoopy, that's good to know! What was ur reading? Bed rest more and stay positive and stress free!

Hope, ooh, your BT's coming up very soon! All the best!!

Luv, congrats!
How many wk can know the heartbeat ?

I m bit confused... Infact how to calculate we are in what week after bfp? From last period date ? After ER or after ET ??

Bub, Hugs! Prepare yourself first. Dont rush! Got to rest at least 2 mths before your next fresh start. Jia You!

Noy, you can buy only from OG cashier counter near selling supplements area. Or order from Fung and Goh Pharmaceutical Tel: 6281 8229.

Snoopy, how are you? Have you repeat yr BT, what is the lvl? FYI, I took Anmum milk powder and multi vits prescribe from Dr. Ginger water very heaty to me. Not sure can drink or not wor. As for me, I will not drink lor. Oh, please continue folic acid hor very important. Jia you!

WK.... im also see the same clinic as dr loh... but is dr marianne... im just worried abt the cost will it be very high compared to kkh.... did dr loh give u any indication?

Luv, so is calculate from ER date.. Thanks for the link.
happy.gif

Leor, I m fine here thks! How sbout u ?
Bt reading today is 394.. ya, ginger water also very heaty to me...maybe drink alternate day ... cos worry womb not warm enough ...

Reading all the BFP gives so much hope to sista like me who didn't make it....
happy.gif

Everyone 加油 and all the best to those waiting for BFP and those mothers to be! How exciting
happy.gif

Snoopy, me ok haha...loitering around lor. Get myself pre pre pre prepare for year end ET keke..
Kiasu me wahahaha....

Oh btw, just my thought lah...better dun drink too much ginger. Dun knw will it cos serious jaundice towards baby boh. Best drink milk to warm your womb and is better for your bb. As long u dun take anything liang and wearing socks everywhere should be just fine. Good HCG reading! Jia you!

Maggiemee, nope, didnot ask n they did not give. Your nick sounds familiar, were u on e forum b4 ?

Snoopy, good to hear that your bt is increasing! Bed rest more n get an tai tcm meds fr zou in amk to stop the bleeding.

Maggiemee : Dr Loh did not give me any number when we ask for the cost. He says depend on dosage.

WY: you are doing IVF with Dr Loh? I will be doing in august. I have so many questions but always forgot to ask Dr. Are you on long or short protocol?

Back