IVF/ICSI Support Group

Luv, mind to share how do u get mc from doc? I always feel very guilty to have to ask for it. And will doc give u mc for the whole week at one go?

Thanks Joyfully. Waiting for ur good news tomorrow to brighten my mood.

Luv, I have not decide on my gynea yet. Which gynea r you with and where will u be delivering?

CelC, thanks! Hope to bring gd news tomorrow.
happy.gif

My gf was sharing that she will tell the nurse or receptionist after seeing her gynae, that she is not well n needs to be excused from work. And they'll auto give her the mc. So should be quite easy to ask for it ESP in first tri. I rem my gf was on mc every week when she goes for her progesterone jab. Hope the info helps.

Kitty katty, are u putting in 2 embryos again? Are u doing blastocyst cos i remember u have many frozen embryos. Im eager to do fet too but been advised to clear my vaginal discharge 1st. Im using tcm n western medicine to treat. Hope it works... If i dont see discharge. I will fet in aug.

Gd luck to u!!

KittyBaby: Thanks! Stay healthy & I hope you will strike naturally
happy.gif
We are all brave ladies here taking the step to do IVF and crossing many hurdles to reach our dreams. Jia You!

Tutu: Thanks! Ya. I will be putting in 2 embryos this time. I have not decided whether it ll be blatocyst or not. I guess I ll just leave it to Dr Loh to suggest what's best for us when the time come next week. Don t worry. Your discharge will clear soon and you will be on your way to FET and reaching your dream very soon. Stay positive & Jia you too
happy.gif

Psp - wow.....she is like mother Theresa....I was so hopeful and comforted after I seen her....and the way she speaks is so gentle and kind....like all your troubles will go away....

Celc - there is a saying When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. Always bring up the mummy power and have faith in your bb that he/she will be strong enough to go through this with u...
happy.gif
take care and dun forget, u have dr Zou to help u! She is an angel! Haha ...take lots of fruits with antioxidants fon top of vit c... And Manuka honey ya...not just any honey.

No need to feel pai sey to ask for mc, nothing is more impt than u and ur bb...my doc gave me 15 days hospitalization leave when I ask him to cover me in my 2ww....

Joy - all the best ok! Lots of baby dust!

Celc - found this... Seems common....
What you need to know: Your immune system runs at low speed when you're pregnant, which is a good thing, since it keeps your body from fighting off the baby — a foreigner to your body. The down side of this immune suppression, though, is that your body can't fight off colds or flu as well as it normally does — making you extremely vulnerable to coming down with a stuffy or runny nose, a cough, or a sore throat
1. Rest, and plenty of it
2. Water, and plenty of it
3. Lots of clear, decaffeinated liquids, such as teas and broths
4.Orange juice or other juices with vitamin C
5.Taking your prenatal vitamin, which contains vitamin C to boost your immune system and zinc to help fight off germs. And don't forget to get your vitamins and minerals the natural way — by eating food rich in nutrients. You can find vitamin C aplenty in citrus, strawberries, melon, kiwi, mango, papaya, broccoli, red cabbage, tomatoes, bell peppers, spinach, and a host of other delicious foods. Get your zinc from turkey, beef, pork, cooked oysters, yogurt, wheat germ, oatmeal, and eggs.
6. Eating fresh garlic — known to have virus-fighting compounds (if you can actually get it down), or using anti-viral spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves in your cooking
6. Humidifiers to keep the air around you moist (consider a warm mist humidifier)
7. Saltwater gargles to relieve sore throat pain (try one teaspoon of salt in eight ounces of warm water to get the fastest relief)
8. Steam inhalation or nasal lavage to relieve nasal congestion or sinus headaches (for lavage, dissolve a quarter teaspoon of salt and a tiny pinch of baking soda into eight ounces of lukewarm water, and use a nasal aspirator to irrigate — or clean — out your nasal passages)
9. Saline sprays to moisten your nasal passages (but make sure not to use the medicated sprays)

Bub, Sound great to have a good break + a long holiday. Working is fine as long as your job is not too demanding and stressful. I ever thought of quiting but on the other hand I also do not want to lose a job which I like. Alternatively you may want to take a few months no pay leave.

Bigbear, thanks for rooting for all of us in 2ww!
happy.gif

Redvelvet, 12bhappy, Hope and Jning, how are you girls coping?

Joy why are u up so early in the morning? Should be resting for the bb!

Randy - dun lose faith....fight for ur bb
happy.gif
u never know!

Joy and randy 加油 加油!
Chanting
bFP! bFP! bFP!

Bub, I m feeling very gan cheong and couldn't get back to sleep after waking up to pee this morning.

Today is the most stressful day in my whole 2ww. Hopefully, all things will turn out well.
happy.gif

Joyfully don't worry you tested positive already! Good news on the way! Im doing ok just feeling nervous haha... Praying hard for mon!

Randy, don't give up hope yet ok? We are rooting for you. Jia you!
happy.gif

Joyfully, u too excited to sleep har? Waiting for your bbdusts!

Randy, don't give up! Chants {BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP} for Randy!

kao_kiss.gif

CelC, do u still take immunocal? It can help you recover faster
happy.gif
Take care.

Joyfully, awaiting for your official announcement :D Cheers!!

Thanks Leor. still can take? I stopped taking after all supplements after tested positive. cuz not sure if the additional nutrients will have side effect or not.

Hope, Bigbear, Luv, Redvelvet, Jning, 12bhappy, Cat bbshower and Leor and to all the sisters who have been rooting for me, million thanks for all your support! It's a bfp for me!
bounce.gif

Luv, I did the urine test, it's a positive! BT result should be out in the afternoon. Angela is very sweet, she called me on my Hp to congratulate me and ask me to take extra caution during first tri.

12bhappy, I went to CARE before 10am. Hope u r feeling better today.

To the rest of the cycle buddies in 2ww, jiayou jiayou jiayou ok? Spreading babydust to all!
kao_babydust.gif

Joyfully - Big Big Congrats to U !!! ;)
Yes, pls b extra careful , now is the start of e crucial period of 1st tri. Im good, no worries yeah. U rest well alright.

CHEERSSSS ^___^

12bhappy, thank you sooooon much, my dear!

Yeah, will heed your advice to exercise more caution!

I will be rooting for you!!!! It's gonna be your turn next week and may your dream be fulfilled too!
happy.gif

Snoopy and Hope, thanks so much for your well wishes!
happy.gif

Hope, it's the standard protocol for CARE to take urine test first then if bfp, they'll proceed to do BT. I will be rooting for u!!! Jiayou jiayou jiayou!! Hope your dream be fulfilled soon too!

Luv, thanks so much! I wanna thank you for passing the good luck to me.
happy.gif

Hi Snoopy, when is your edd?

12bhappy, I will pray for you. Jiayou!
happy.gif

Snoopy so they will call you in the afternoon to let U know the results? My BT at 830.

Joyfully, I don't dare to test.... No guts. Want to leave abit of hope Lei. Today no cramps at all wor.... I guess not much symptoms except sore boobs. But I'm trying to stay positive and am still hoping I will get positive.... It's torturous
sad.gif

Joyfully, it's also your own blessing
happy.gif

Looks like CARE has quite a good success rate! I know of other ladies who also BFPed under their lab.

Back