IVF/ICSI Support Group

Snoopy, glad to hear that you are doing ok. If not sure of any thing to take or not, better check with your doc or TCM first bah. Since now you are taking an tai med from your TCM, I guess it shld be quite sufficient.

As for EDD, just take your transfer date minus 14 days and then minus the days your embryo is and that will be your first day of period and you can just use any online EDD calculator to check. That is how my doc calculated for me.

Take care. Need any help can let me know ^^

Leor , WY, Luv, we all jia you jia you!!!
happy.gif

Hi saralyn, i'll be on short. and you?

Snoopy, it is amazing how courageous you are despite your persistent bleeding. i oso had some bleeding/spotting during wks 5-8, and i was completely scared shit. Personally, i think it was a 'preview' to my placenta preavia prob which they later found out only at wk20 (bleeding again!). i didn't get out of bed except to go to the loo during these episodes. only advise they give you is complete bedrest. And you can take some an tai meds which seems to help.

Bub, sorry to hear about the lost. It's alright to grieve and be sad, but do also recover fast, rest well and prepare for the next fresh cycle.

I am down with fever and flu, was drifting in and out of sleep, so now then catch up on the posts.

WY, I also hope can hav complete bed rest but no one take care my daily meal so I will need to cook.. Not consider of tingkat orders cos some ppl said not nice & might not suite Our taste . Ya, hope the an tai med really work ...
How's ur situation now??

Celc, pls take care!

thanks snoopy. u take care too. cook some simple dish or porridge so u have less to clean. I also did some cooking during my 2ww as my mom went tour. Just remember dont tired yourself out. rest when u r tired.

WY Koo, I am doing accup wi Dr Zou I am also starting ard 20 sth. Hope we both BFP this round! I really hope to be blessed with one child. Jia You n Gd Luck!

yes, bigbear, we will have our precious bundle to hold in our arms soon! Look forward to it! when are u going next to Zou? i probably won't be going till stim starts.

Maggie,
Total cost for TFC is between S$12k to S$16K, before medisave deduction. Have to pay everything after ET, the medisave amount will be sent back in cheque. It depend on the dosage of medicine. If higher requires, then the cost is higher.

Hi Saralyn,
Remember me? I think I might have chat with you on the SO-IUI thread before
happy.gif
Don t worry, once you go for the pre-ivf counseling, the nurse will explain to you in detail of the whole procedure and the cost.

Psp - mine is dr Roland Chieng from parkway east....I am seeing him this sat to have a closure. Then do the next steps preparation

Thanks celc ! Feeling much better until my hubby said something that made me cry again.... He meant it as a joke but I dun think its funny... Hey please rest more and take care... also I did a print screen of how u prepare for ur pregnancy...wow looks very comprehensive...are the red dates drink really that good?

Thankd bigbear! I hope u get a BFP too cos that brings me hope! I am trying to see dr Zou tomorrow....went today but it's closed....

Now just waiting for my period to come.... I am already getting on/off fever, very bad backache n cramps.... Guess that close to a miscarriage....

Bub, Dr Zou is close on wed and also during lunch hour from 12.30-3.30 pm. Better call first to make appt if not need to wait.

WY Koo, as advise by Dr Zou I started to do twice a week starting this month. In fact I am scare of accup but will endure as I believe it helps

Bub, suggest have a longer break, at least 3 mths as advise by my Dr, to allow the body to adjust back. At the meantime tiao your body first. Let stay strong n Jia you together!

This thread is very fast moving men!

Bub, you are brave! God would give the best to you because you deserve!

Salute to all mummies, 100x more respect to mummy who never give up any chance to have bb!

Tested yesterday at day 11 and it was -ve. Will test again tmr and wait for formal blood test. Thank God for this opportunity to do ivf and it is a joy to share the journey with all of you.
happy.gif

Thanks Kiki....I tried to call but no one pick up....so I thot I walk in....maybe desperate...seeking hope, hope doc can tell me she can help me....

Bigbear...yeah that's my intention as well....think rushing into ivf is the last thing I would do ( learnt my lesson)... My previous one is quite rushed....I go for long holiday and such first before the next cycle....and probably quit my job too...thinking hard cos I am also concerned that quitting will make me focus so much on pregnancy that if it' another bfn, I will be hit so hard...u think so?

Joy! All the best in Friday! Lots of baby dust to u!

Redvelvet, d11 could be too early for hpt to detect. Can try again 2 days later or nearer to BT! Jiayou, my dear sister! Really hope all of us can graduate soon.

Good Morning to all sisters! Ytd I rcvd a not so good news tt my progestrone lvl dipped. Fr 70+ - 48. Ideally is 100. Require to b on daily support jab. Im still praying and talking to HIM. Giving my last dash bfore nxt thur arrive.
happy.gif

Joyfully - Thank u v v v much for the prayers. Sincerely appreciated n today i feel very much btr. DH told me nt to tink abt anyting n come what may.

Hope..if u are not scare, can do hpt tml...if bfp can go down getmore support.

12bhappy...dun worry yet..u still hv 1 more wk to go? the jab will do the work.

Snoopy...glad that hcg is rising..rest more and dun walk ard too much..

Celc...i hv a serve headache yst..tot i will kena fever but luckily today wake up seems ok...take care

all sisters in 2ww..jiayou

Hey 12bhappy, as usual ur optimism and strength are the reasons why you would be blessed with a beautiful n healthy baby
happy.gif
good thing is with today medical breakthrough, progesterone level can be mitigated thru doctor intervention....

Will pray for u too! Sticky vibes!

Mc_007 - Thank u. Yeps, i hv exactly 1 week to go from my FET on last thur.

Bub - How r u? Thanks dear... its all e kind words n prayers from u great girls tt keep mi going n oso in order for mi to hv strength n fighting spirits.. ;》

12bhappy, it's my pleasure. Am glad to know you are feeling better today. Will pray that you will experience peace throughout this 2ww. I have confidence that you will gain victory over your condition, and your prog level has already resumed back to normal level today, after the prayer and support jab.
happy.gif

Rem the miracle that the fluid was flushed out from your uterus as well. Have faith ok?
happy.gif

WY: I will be going for long protocol.. More jabs.. =( All the best to your upcoming one. jiayou!!!

Kittykatty: Your nick is very familiar to me. I saw afew name very familiar too.. Are you with Dr SF Loh too? My next appt will be day 21 of my next cycle. Go down for blood test and start the lucrin jab. No counseling session arranged for me.. Hm....

ladies, the thread is moving very fast and I can't seem to catch up with the old thread.. However, congrats to all those who have bfp!!! those in 2ww and starting or started, jiayous!!!!

ladies,

Can I ask what should I do, like supplements etc, now while preparing for my ivf?

Dr only asked me to continue taking my folic and that's all.

However, I am currently taking the conceive well gold on alternate day. One day the pill, the other day the capsule one.

12bhappy - woke up in the middle of the nite feeling empty and hollow.... But again nothing is over until I give up myself .....so long as I keep on trying, there is always hope right?

My in laws quite sweet too...called me n never once asked what happened.... Only ask how i feel and what do I want to eat so they can cook for me....

Tutu: Ya. I will be doing natural FET next week. Fast right? As at today i have not ovulate yet at D14. I ve tested via clear blue OPK, no smiley face. Today scan my lining is 9, egg size is only 14mm. Think I m stress so my egg growing at a slow pace.

You may want to try cranberry juice or vitagen? I heard it helps.

joyfully - Countless Thanks to u ;p. Thank u for giving me a push ;). I pray for your official result on Fri. Its gona be a Great Friday! ;)

Bub - Understand ur feeling. Make sure this feeling gona be over real soon. Brace urself and get ready for the next dash. Advisable to rest for 2 AF cycle, this is to let the hormones to return and also for the ovaries to settle down. Remember, as long as we put a step forward, we will definitely rch our desired destination yeah. Cheers ;)

Saralyn,
Mine is during the blood test, nurse goes through the whole ivf procedure. We do it together so that no need to go down to TFC so many times. Maybe yours also the same.

Saralyn,
Ya. I m with Dr Loh too. When your next menses come on D1 you call TFC and make appointment for D21. Nurse will advice you further.

Cat, yes it's common, esp if u're on aspirin too. But to put your mind at ease, try using lubricant like Preseed when u place the insert. Works for me!

Red velvet, jia you ok? May be too early to detect. Don't give up yet and have faith and hope!
Mc, I don't dare to test. Today is D13 for me. Hopping AF won't come and will have BFP! Next 4 days crucial.....
Joyfully, all the best for your BT tml and waiting for your Gd news plus bb dust!
happy.gif

Kittykatty: ok ok.. Maybe I will have that when I go down on day 21. Thanks for the info.

Luv: I used to take both.. Felt bit too much for my body..anyway thanks for letting me know that.. Will start taking both in a day..

Read afew ladies, hope, red velvet, joyfully, going for bt soon.. Jiayou!!! hoping for a bfp for you ladies!

Haha anyone at dr Zou now? Saw a lady with iPad scrolling thru motherhood forum just now....wonder who is it....blue top with Gucci bag

Cat, oh, I just did a fresh cycle with CARE!
Mind sharing what the protocol and cost for a natural FET is with them?
You're in 2ww now?
happy.gif

maggie mee, i continued taking even during menses. Personal preference bah...

Saralyn, if u feel it's too much for you, then maybe go with ur practice of one a day.
happy.gif

Back