IVF/ICSI Support Group

Mrs Ching..i took progestrone jab..coz i cant take HCG jab..crinone for my case is not enough..so piggyback with the progestrone jab..When i see dr loh yesterday,he still tell me this jab very pain coz oil based..i am like..why u remind me before i go for the jab..haha..

It's not my turn yet!!!! I'm so pissed off now! I'm very hungry leh!!!! They really no humanity de leh. Even last time dr Loh so bz, so many patients, I also nvr wait so long for him....

When I reach at 10am I saw him walking out of clinic d. Then he came back ard 10:40am... I saw him walk up n down a few times... Zzzz

Daylesford..initially dr loh didnt want to give me the progestrone test coz he mentioned that for my case,since i am not on ovidrel,progestrone level cant be detected based on my intake of crinone which is a serum insert n dusphaton which is orally taken..both cant be detected through bt..but i insist to have the bt..and it was low..but dr loh say doesnt matter low or high since it is not accurate n in the end,i worried n kiasu..ask for the progestrone jab which he say good to have lor..

So for my case,i think i am different lo..
sad.gif
so deprived right??

Daylesford, yes I m in 2ww and have the standard support for 2ww. I have 4 Ovidrel jabs - 1 right after ET, followed by next one 3 days later, then 3 days later again until finish all. For crinone, insert daily before sleep at night until preg BT.

I1bb, it must hv been a torture! U never complained ah? I made so much noises when I was kept waiting for more than an hour. I can't tahan holding the urine! V torturing.. Hope yr ordeal over soon... Jia you jia you!

Angelxuan..that day during ET,i still go toilet before that..angela say dr loh dont need to have full bladder or even half to do it..haha..for my previous cycle and this current cycle,i am empty bladder le..they still can transfer...haha..think both dr skill are good..
happy.gif

Don't understand why cannot have breakfast before ET at KK? At Care, Angela told me can have my usual breakfast before ET, I ate my fav minced pork noodle till I m full full!

Angelxuan..that time during fresh empty coz dr say my ovaries are swollen so no need and he can see very clearly..then fet,i got last min stomachache..n let go together,then go in ET..dr aso can find.haha..this cycle also urgent after accupunture since i cant pee well before that,then angela tell me dr loh dont need full bladde n even half bladder lo..n he aso can locate it..haha..i think is their skill gd lo..or they can track down mine easily..heehee

Angelxuan..alot of pattern..not eventful..haha..they like to schedule me for very early et..haha..that was the time i need to do my "business"..hahaha..

Wendy n Angel, me lying on e bed but cannot sleep cos coughing. Ning asked me to drink water for ET leh. They even ask me if i feel urgent after i change into e gown.

Wendy, juz now I did feel sleepy but got quite excited about i1BB's ET. Later going acu so have to prepare. Feeling v happy today, can go out. Hehe
happy.gif

BBjourney..u still coughing now??Yes,i remember this..maybe u shld visit dr jin or dr zhao again..that day my stomachache aso bloated n hard,after dr jin acupunture certain points,i pee quite alot n become better..and my cough aso subsided..i was aso coughing abit that day..
happy.gif

Hi all, I will be scheduled for ET this coming Sat... May I check what should be done? the nurse told me that I will not be given MC like the other time round... May I check if I should bedrest for 2-3days? I am worried as it will be only 1 emmbie trf... need to make full use of the ONLY 1...
sad.gif

Yes yes! This is like the most impt highlight of our day! I1bb, we are all rallying behind u! I at work but keep logging on to check.. I1bb powerful, got huge followers here! All the BEST!

Wendy, yah v bored when I m awake haha..tmr I can also go out, then it's really stay at home all the way till the BT..sian when I think about it.

Bbjourney, I m also gg to hv lunch, steaming up my fish
happy.gif

Faith, is this coming sat your FET? If FET, I m not sure you can get 2 wks HL or not..if not try rest at home for at least a week after ET. I also go for acupuncture sessions at raffles hospital tcm clinic after ET as it's supposed to be good for implantation.

Wahahahahahaha!!! Cockcock! U just made me LOL literally. The nurses here must have thought I Gila... Laughing n smiling at my phone!

Yo yo yo sisters!!!! I'm done!!!! I'm officially PUPO (again!) not that I'm very proud to announce it AGAIN lah... Haha... I went in at 11:50am n was made to wait for yet another 15mins... Zzz... N now I have to wait (AGAIN) to pay then have to go get meds n wait (AGAIN).... Goodness... I'm day dreaming of wan ton mee Liao..... Tmd

anglexuan, Thanks!

wendy,
ovidrel is a hcg support and not progestrone.Your previous case of OHSS could be triggered by the ovidrel jab. I was overstimulated during fresh cycle too and was not given any hcg jab so as to suppress ohss.

Dr loh is right. Oral & V-progestrone supports are quite mild unlike proluton P-jabs. High-progestrone during BT is not an indication of bfp. However, once u bfp, your body will require progestrone to sustain the pregnancy.
All the best.

Whilst waiting inside the room on the bed, toilet bowls kept floating in front of me... Jeeeez... That's how urgent I was... Dr tan ask me to "relax"... I told him if I do, the floor will b wet lah!

Cockcock,
How are you recently? Any morning sickness? That day I told my hb that urs is twins. Guess what he said??? He asked me to change my nick to cock cock 2, then I will hv twins like u oredi ..., hahaha

Back