IVF/ICSI Support Group

i1BB, wah, u really go out for the whole day. need two time accu in 1 day after ET? i thinking to go also but mayb will go end march. U will have a very good sleep tonite. Rest well ok.

Booboolina, all the best to your BT tmr! Will be waiting to grab your baby dust
happy.gif

Hope..I1BB wants to show the scenary to her embbies after ET then They will stick tight tight n implant..this is a much better approach than roller coaster le..Sight Seeing method
happy.gif

I1bb,your sincerity to guan yin will be appreciated and wish you loads of luck 2ww later...
happy.gif

Hope, I no go shopping lah... I just went to buy loti n go home Lo...but cos I walked slowly ma... So like tortise lor...hehe

Sarah, dnt knw leh. Dr jin ask me do b4 ET n after ET wor. I just follow her instructions lor. Implantation day she actually say no need but I insist. End up she says her schedule full.. So means its not "I no need" it's "she cannot" so I requested dr zhao do for me
happy.gif

Hahaha Wendy! Good theory u have there! I wld definitely enjoy "sight seeing" more than roller coaster lah!! Lolx

Thanks Wendy
happy.gif

Dear i1bb, try to rest and stay horizontal for the first 2-3 days at least la..

First day of 2ww, i went back home straight after the ET and spend the rest of the day with my legs elevated (okay, I'm quite paranoid n kiasu). Usually first 2-3 days after ET is vital for implantation so must try to relax and stay horizontal la... (I know some doctors say many ppl walk ard after doing it, still get pregnant, so no need to worry, but we cant be taking chances right?)

Tks booboolina, point taken. I'm lying on the bed now but never elevate my legs. Sigh I also dnt wanna walk ard so much leh... But bo Bian, my dh not free to go with me today n I have to go accu b4 & after ET... Then I wan go pray wor then loti no more le my dad will kaobey leh.. Hahaha... But thanks dear. I knw what u mean. I will minimize movement from now on for at least till Friday
happy.gif
Mmmm.... Must elevate legs ah??? Better?

Yes Hope, I went back to work after the my previous FET.. This time, i took 1 week HL then went back
happy.gif

Thansk AngelXuan
happy.gif
Hope I can rain babydust
happy.gif

That's true, i1BB, cant help but walk slowly (just in case) during 2ww
happy.gif

Hahah
happy.gif
i1BB, u very cute la. I dunno abt the legs elevated, just a belief, something to do with gravity la
happy.gif
Don't worry, God will bless us all for our efforts n prayers
happy.gif

Hi ladies in 2ww.

Can take some durians in 2WW. Very Bu but for those very heaty. Don't Take.

Rest well and take care. Taking a big bag to collect all your bbdust.
kao_clap.gif

Babysmurf, thanks for the durians tips. I passed by a durain puff shop just now..v tempted to buy but for all my life so far, I scared of durian..lolx!

Hey all! Wah, such a long thread... was trying to catch up. Looks like the star of today is i1BB! Hahahah... Congrats on making it to 2ww dear!

i1BB, was busy at work today lah, so no time to log in until now. Yes, went for scan today. My ET's confirmed on this Fri morning. I hope they don't keep me waiting like they did for you! When I heard that I cannot take breakfast, my expression of disappointment must be so funny cos the nurse found it amusing. Hahah...

Ron,
How r u ? In trim 3 ? All ready for the big day ? I m starting fet using next cycle. U r in good hands n hv a smooth delivery.

Yeah luv!!!! Star of Friday will b u lah!!! I wish, hope n pray u no need go thru that kind of ordeal like me.. Wat time u there Tis am?

Angel,
What time were u at Raffles Hospital? I also seeing dr.zhao just now. Today a bit quiet there hor.. When I finished, no one outside lo

Booboolina,
All the best to ur BT tomorrow. Waiting for ur good news ya!

i1BB, congrats on the ET!! Hey why didnt you eat before ET? Nowadays can eat liao leh. Last time cannot but now can liao.

Booboolina, all the best to your BT tomorrow! High HCG! High HCG! High HCG!

Babysmurf, yeah for the durians tip! I been waiting and waiting to buy some. Even if not for 2ww, its for me - greedy me!

Luv, i was allowed to take breakfast leh. Why like that? Not stated on the forms but nurse told me can take light breakfast else will starve to death, so poor thing.

I guess a little food is fine, maybe they scared we tummy upset if take then will affect ET.

The full bladder experience really not nice. So far only Dr Loh dont need full bladder. Dr Tan needs. He still ask me got full bladder or not.

Heartbeats the nurse told me no food after 11:30pm the day b4 till ET wor..*scratch head* I didn't really have a very full bladder today leh.. Just full lah but still bearable... I remembered my first ET experience was horrible cos I really guai guai lim till full full n I had to let go Abit n Abit whilst waiting for dr Loh for an hour! So after that I no more full bladder le. Just nice n bearable can le. Dr tan nvr ask me if my bladder was full or not. He came in straightaway "whack" Liao...

babyjourney,
yah my first appt... dr jin is either fully booked or not around for these 2 weeks and i'm going to do my fet this cycle so can't wait liao....i'm hugging the buddha's leg now keke.... how many days after ET are u in now? u seem to be bloating up.... signs of ohss.... are u feeling any shortness of breath? but if u r into ur 2nd wk of 2ww then i think it's a good sign
happy.gif

Oh ladies, bloatedness in 2ww is a good sign for those who went fresh? FET wont be so bloated in 2ww?

My tummy left see right see also just a lump of fats!

i1bb,
aiyoh poor u! i know the feeling.... i always fear wat if can't hold the bladder and urine leak during the ET ah?!?!?

luvnhope,
looks like everything is going smoothly!
happy.gif

Ron, yes! I m taking things easy for this cycle. i just saw dr over the wkend n now due to licensing issuesi cant trf my embbies to other ctrs. Gotta appeal to moh. U did ur er & et at mt e ?

heartbeats,
for fresh cos got risk of ohss if retrieve too many eggs.... for fet no issue but will still feel some uncomfortable bloating.... but some girls dun have bloating also bfp... so different ppl have different symptoms lor

Hi booboolina, all the best to yr BT tomrw! Yes yes yes, bfp to u!! Yeah! High hcg level too alright!

Wendy, are u next? when is yr BT? Think happy thots ok!

Hahaha heartbeats u another joker hor. Ya mine is day 3 embbies. My first failed fresh bal 1 embbie is day 3 de. Failed 2nd fresh bal 1 embbie is day 2 de. They thawed the day2 de Yst n day 3 de this am to "sync" them to be same. One is 9 cells & the other one is 4 cells. Grade 4 & 3. Again, I wld like to stress grades no use de cos my previous attempts also same got grade 4 & 3 also bfn de... Zzz

Eskimobaby, haha. U nvr c the ET room not carpeted ah? That's what dr Loh said to me last time. He said he Kenna b4 n he understand... Lolx

Oh i1BB, now that you mention, ya hor the ET room no carpet! I also always wonder if cannot hold urine how? Very worried everytime have to ET, will use all my might to hold!

Ya thanks for reminder. Whatever grades also never mind. Must have faith, hehe

Aiyah.. U such a dear n I really want u to succeed mah.. Be good gal n rest well at home for at least next few days ok.. When is yr BT?

Me 5 Mar. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst liao. In fact fail to me is 'whats new?' Somemore kenna 2 MCs before, what can be worse right? Pass then i will really stunned and dont know how to breathe.

This FET i very not onz lor, day 5 only already go back to work. Want to be as normal as possible so that if fail, at least dont feel so lost suddenly lor. Like what you say "whatever will be, will be".
happy.gif

Ching, my BT on 2 Mar. Hope to give good new! The last cycle my AF come before BT.

Booboolina, all the best and looking forward to your bfp!

1BB, welcome to the 2ww

For those who are on HL, the 2ww can be very eventful. I went to a very nice cafe at Bishan Park for dessert. Is a great afternoon to find a cosy corner to chill!

Back