IVF/ICSI Support Group

Good morning sistas,
Gum, welcome to 2WW.
Now we have 6 sistas in 2ww.
happy.gif

Babylew - usually they recommend take in morning to sync everything. But as long as u take around same time everyday it will work.

hope,i'm in my 2ww too.bt on the 5 march.fet on the 16 feb...after fet i was very tired n didnt log on til today.good luck to all sis who r in 2ww.

Luv, i hope so lor. I read that too fast developing embryos at this stage can lost stamina in later phases to grow further - like a marathon, if run too fast at first later on will lose speed towards ending sprint. My previous BFP was also from early compacting embryos but that BFP ended in a MC so i am skeptical now. I hope wont be like that lah. Praying and hoping for the best lor.

i1BB, who can really stay zen?!! Its so natural lor even the most zen person when put to this sure have butterflies in the stomach! Hey gal, what are you doing today? Can go for a good meal, pak tor or shopping ... have fun cos after this, next 9 months must rest well for pregnancy ya? Lets believe in that!

Dee, Dr Tan HH got say why you are given saizen? I did my growth hormone test in SGH last year until havent take results. When i next see Dr Yu, she will let me know if my next fresh need include saizen also.

Joanne, is it? The embryologist was the one who tell me leh, say will drop 1 grade. Oh well, anyway, whatever grade, most important is stick stick stick!

Hi sisters

Been away for a while. Went to SGH to sign my consent on Friday. I was sad to hear that March slot for IVF was fully booked. I thought it was already planned by the nurses since that was what was discussed all the time. While going through the consent, Dr Yu also make a remark of most prob I will not hv any embroys for freezing.. sigh

Anyway.. can only hope for the best. Am doing acupuncture now.. hate the feeling of it..

Heartbeats, u dnt think too much hor. Try to stay as zen as possible (again its easier said than done)... Just try ya... Lolx... I'm on my way to lunch n jalan jalan n watch a movie later
happy.gif

Luvnhope,
Thanks!
happy.gif

Heartbeats,
How many embies do u have? I thaw 8 just to get one compacted. It did implant but didn't survive the 2ww. Now left with 5 n i'm not going to do blastocyst again.

Wow... Now we have seven sistas in 2ww.
JY wow sister....

I1bb, good luck to u too also, FET on tuesday, 我想你的緣份要来了喔.....

Eskimobaby, i have 7 before FET. They supposedly thawed 2 at day 2 and transferred that 2. I should still have 5 embbies at day 2 now frozen with KK. I dont understand at day 2 how can i have compacting embbie leh? Its my worry also compact too early may implant but dont know cannot survive 2ww.

I also wont do blasto cos i feel waste alot just to get 1 or blasto. I rather give every embbie a chance, those that did not survived to become blasto could have survived inside womb if transferred at day 2 or 3. So to make them pit with their siblings for culture longer in lab to blasto, i feel abit like cannabalizing. My thinking abit extreme hor?

Thanks hope! U gave me hope! Hahaha...

Heartbeats, wld it b b cos u freeze that time they were day2 n then thaw that time they took another 2 days to thaw? So become compact? Sisters dnt laugh at me if I'm wrong cos I anyhow guess nia... Hahahaha

I'm a bad girl! I just down one glass of ICE LEMON TEA!!! couldn't resist the temptation cos I'm outside n it's freaking hot! Lolx...oopsie

Heartbeats,
Hmmm mine was day 3 n it was compacting so I also dunno good or bad. Watever it is, they r safely inside u now rite? Think positive n hopefully both r good 9 months marathon runners whether fast or slow
happy.gif

I1bb,
Watever is done can't be undone but u enjoyed the drink rite? Shiok? Hehe enjoy it now but be guai guai after tue ok? :p

Lolx ya lor eskimobaby n heartbeats... Ai ya. Sometimes I feel so stress n deprived.. Tis cannot tat cannot... Like life become so meaningless leh... Sometimes I just let go n whack... Felt damn happy after sinning! Heartbeats, u bad lah u! 2ww le must guai guai wor... Keke

Oh they only thaw on ET day ah? Means if ET is 8:30am then they start thaw what time ah? Jeez... Then how come day 2 can become compact wor... Puzzling hor

Hey sistas.. I'm wif my lucrin jab for almost 1 week dy. Saw lots of sisters in 2WW now! Well done n Jia you!!
happy.gif

May I know what's LRD some of u mention? Wats that for? Pls adv ya...
happy.gif

Hmmm... Sistas, i remembered that time when i was with SGH doing my FET, they thaw my frozen embbies a day before my tranfer wor. Usually 24hours before my FET, i remember i received called from nurse in the morning around 830am and my transfer was done around 1030am something ler....

Maybe some clinics thaw the day before so that can observe the embryos development better before transfer but some thaw same day as they want to leave embryos in culture as short possible then quickly transfer inside womb?

Mmmm interesting... Mayb shd ask them when they thaw... I'll c if I can rem to ask the embryologist on tues or not

Hmmm... Interesting sharing. I think this is subject to how old is our embbies. My was frozen on D3, if SGH wants to have D5 FET, then i guess thawing a day before the transfer is made much more sense. Oh, just in case you're wondering, SGH has different ET day than KK n TFC, they usually do D5 ET not D2.

i'm with sgh. my last FET they thaw my embies on D3 and told me it's looking good so they cultured longer n transfered on D5. but my recent FET they thawed on D3 and transfered same day coz one of the embies did not make it so to be safe they wanted to transfer the rest quickly. both are 5 and 4 cells embies.

KK wnt so good one. They just thaw n transfer. They cnt b bothered to c if can go until day 5 or not one... They say manpower not enuf... Unless doc specifically instruct them to monitor if not they cnt b bothered

i googled and it's a mixed of both. asked nurse at sgh before if there's any other alternative but the nurse said no. the insert is the best to them. i tink some ladies here using both rite?

Hello jonjonbear,
not too sure have anyone answer to your LRD question, here you go: -

Red dates longan tea - is ideal to take at least once a week especially for women with PCOS and endometriosis. Women with PCOS and endometriosis problems are advised to avoid Chinese herbs such as danggui (当归), bai feng wan(白鳳丸), ba zhen (八珍), etc. Red dates longan tea is nourishing and improves blood circulation, ‘bu xue’ 补血 (similar function as danggui).

or you may visit this useful link http://babydustshop.blogspot.com
happy.gif

wow this thread sure move super fast :p
I've to go archive to look for my questions within just 3 days :p

Thanks Sarah for the quick lesson into the Abbreivation! :D very helpful

Angel : Wow you are in you 2ww! jiayou and be positive and relax!

JoynFaith: thanks for putting up the spreadsheet for the newbies :p BUT, where to find the spreadsheet.

hi morning , all sisters..

Good luck to those in 2WW.

I started my hormone jab (saizen) since last tuesday after i meet angela..5IU daily

I m back at work today for early meeting , was hoping to go off early who knows my dear boss postpone to afternoon meeting.Quite pissed with him where he knows vy well he can't make it every mon morning bcos sun nite got soccer match mah, he can't wake up in time.

Back