Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Softpillow, waa, you bought the clip purse!! Nice hor?! I want to buy too but think think sure dont use so didnt buy. Hmm... U bought the notepad too? Very sweet leh! I like the bag too!

mb
heeheee, couldn't resist,ya nice n i like the mat'l. very soft. ya i bot the sticky pads,i bot 2x, 1 to keep. i also like the tote bag but i know i won't use (dun dare to carry hk bag out at this age) so nv buy

show u all another one, hk ice-cream? its a non-sharpen pencil. also bot frm sanrio PS togther with my "barbie kitty"

1755855.jpg

acsy.. even if he chiong for me, he also dunno what i want.. sianz...

msblur.. v early hor.. keke.. i wanna zzz also cannot zzz.. whole night coughing.. sianz...

dymples.. engage liaoz.. gynae says anytime alr... but will still dong till 101008 lahz.. hehe.. i'll try my best!

Msblur
AUTHENTIC HK DIE CUT PINK SPONGE x 2ea
AUTHENTIC HK DIE CUT THUMB TACKS x 1ea
Thanks!!

Woo, Sanrio Fair!! Must book leave liao... Yeah yeah!!

Emma
You sick ah?? Aiyo.. Still gona ren till 10th huh?
Jiayou!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font>,
Oh dear... you not feeling well? Got any medicine for your cough? Wish you a safe and fast delivery yah. Take care. Getting excited for you.
happy.gif

eliz.. ya lohz.. sick.. then now i passed it to enzo liaoz.. sigh... he's so super duper cranky now.. pengz.. hard to please sia...

dymples... i refused to take med leh... cos one time i took flu med and baby din move the whole day and i got worried... so dun want that to happen now lahz... keke

Oic... yah... scary if take med and BB got drowsy so din move. Especially now during this important period where you gotta monitor BB's movements.
Meanwhile take care of yourself okies.

dymples.. ya lohz.. now kinda stress sia.. keke.. how abt u? how's ur new maid? good? mine that time juz got scolded by mrkitty till she cry... aiya.. tol her many times wash bottles muz wash clean.. then still we found milk stains on it... sianz... so hard to trust maids!!!!

Hi ladies!

Juz came back downtown east &amp; dinner. Phew!! Wat a tiring day! So hw did u gals celebrate ur children's day??
happy.gif

Dior,Eliz,Hydrangea,softpillow,
Ur orders all taken down liao.
happy.gif

Hi Annie,
Thanks for the info regarding Sanrio fair.

Regarding the NS boy who died, my heart really goes out to his parents. We have no choice but to let our boys serve the army, so the govt should do their best to make sure they are well protected.

Acthia,
How are your kids and hubby ? Recovered ?
It's really stressful having a maid when there is a baby...have to make sure she washes her hands b4 preparing milk, porridge and washing the bottles like wat PrincessEmma mentioned. Really can die.

Morning ladies..

Emma,
U not feeling well?must take care hor...

Ur EDD 10th? Ren yi ren ya, can see ur bb soon =D..

Acthia,
hi ger...hows things? New maid still acceptable?How are ur gers?

feifei.. hehe.. me feeling better liaoz.. ya.. patiently waiting for the 10/10.. hehe.. and yet i have not packed my bag nor washed his NB's clothes!!! haha.... pengz..

Morning Ladies
happy.gif

Emma,
U so steady ah, few more days to go still haven't pack yr bag n wash Enzo's didi clothes...Not much time left leow lor but maybe 2nd time mummy not so 'gan jiong'.

Stephy,
Thanks for passing my stuffs last nite.

Annie,
Thks for the info on sanrio fair, i wanna go too!

Emma,
Take care ya. I oso getting excited for u leh. Left only abt 8 days &amp; u still not pack yr stuffs ah, u better do it lah since now u staying home liao mah.

acsy,
Yes, taken down liao.
happy.gif

Ladies who's in this bp, kindly note that i have to cancel it, coz' cant meet the min/max qty. But if u gals would like me to help buy for u, i can help to do it. The selling price is $8.90 loh. Let me know ya.
happy.gif

K'S BP 5 (CANCELLED)

HK ROSE SERIES LOCK (MIN 12PCS)
BP PRICE: $7.50

- blue_genie x 1
- msblur x 1
- annie x 1
- PP x 1
- tling x 1
- princess x 1
- angel x 1

Morning everyone!

Emma
Hope u feeling better..

I'm so silly of me.. Didn't put megan's antibobitics in the fridge!!
Must go back Peds later.. Sigh..

Hi Ladies,
I'm back!!

Things in Hkg are not so cheap nowadays. A lot of the HK stuff has increased by around $1 compared to my trip last year. As usual, bought a lot of things for DS. But also quite a fair bit for myself.

Private sale maybe tomorrow. Have not fixed the time cos still have not unpacked.

Annie,
I'm also kind of worried. Don't want the kid to skip NS but really don't know what's wrong with the guys or with the NS systems now. They may have hidden something from us. Just know that they must do enough warm-up if they are doing tough exercise.

We have a mgmt staff whose son died while exercising too. A colleague of mine told me it's her retribution cos she makes things difficult for pple till the staffs have to quit. The son was a smart chap. Sigh. . .

Eliz,
Maybe tomorrow night. DH around so better spend more time with him.

If not, will be next Monday.

Little Gal's stuff? HK consider? Clothes etc, don't have. Cos mine is DS mah. I didn't buy any SKS clothes too cos all ex de lor. Only Bob the Builder and Pooh Bear.

hi Ladies...

yeh yeh i'm looking forward to the HK fair...

Ai ya is so commen to hear or see another peron died during running or training. he/she could be fit for this moment but next he has gone.we cannot forsee the problem sometimes it comes so sudden that we can't control. i guess the mindef minster is looking into this &amp; give public a answer.

i have a neigbour who's son is in overseas training was bomb dead &amp; he is the only son what to do. the goverment will give him a flag barial &amp; ask his officer to conduct the cermony. we are all fated to die is only where, when how only.

Eliz,
U oso shiok shiok leh, juz came back from Genting then tml gog BKK again ah. So many trips leh. Bringing Megan or gog alone with DH?

PomPom,
WElcome back ya. keke... cant wait to see yr loots siah..... hee... I oso wana show u gals wat my DH bought for me from Guangzhou.

HKL
You say till so easy like that..
That NSman was from my bro's camp ah.. When i heard the news, i was so worried!!
We are all to die but when one dies young, it's just not easy to accept "fate"

Mau
This time only me going with relatives. Gona try be their "tour guide"
Hubby stays behind to look after Megan
happy.gif

Eliz
I agree with you. In fact, last time I was hoping not to give birth to boys only because they have to serve NS but God decided that I should have a boy and since then I have been worrying about his safety, his health etc when it's time for him to serve NS. My dh thinks I am crazy and that I worry too much.

Wow...you going bkk ah...so nice leh...i just started new job, cant go anywhere at all.
sad.gif

Eliz,
SONG leh, yr DH stays back to look after Megan &amp; u go shopping.

Gals,
show u wat my DH got for me from Guangzhou, but nothing fantastic lah.

Stuffs from Original Sanrio outlet
1757408.jpg

1757409.jpg
1757410.jpg

Stuffs not authentic
1757411.jpg
1757412.jpg

1757413.jpg
1757414.jpg

Purin
Welcome back! Can't wait to see ur loots and private sale stuff. Must have lots to unpack.

Wah...if she knows force pple to resign has such horrible retribution, I believe she won't do that lah. So poor thing.

Eliz
The guy from ur bro's camp ah? Aiyo...dun know what the camp officer doing leh. The guy is still on MC wan then ask him go back do exercise??? Dun know what they doing???

Enjoy your trip to BKK! Wah...shiok leh go without DH and Megan u can really shop and buy what u wan. U be ur relatives' guide?

HKL
U really kan de kai. What Eliz said is true. When one dies young, we really hard to accept.

Mau
Wow...can't wait to see the stuff ur DH bought for u. Show us quick!

Morning all..

Annie,
Nice meeting you tt day..too many pple + guess u r rushing off, so cant tok to you at all...we can chit chat on sanrio fair
happy.gif

LYD,
Do you stil hv HK mini drawers with memo? If available, can reserve for me? &amp; mau wil help me to collect fm ur Vivo shop.
Also let me know when u gg to put at Vivo shop so I can arrange wif mau accordingly. Thx.

<font color="aa00aa">Emma / Janet / feifei</font>,
Thks for asking. My hub recovered already and today go back to work liaoz. My gals also recovered 90%, only got a couple of berry tiny red dots inside their mouths. Going to see doc later to certify whether they are clear yet. Me really tired from looking after them at home since last monday. I've not watched so much playhouse disney channel in my life! Everday from morning till night! Wanna faintz liaoz.

Btw, my new maid so far still ok. Do things quite auto... guess becos she's got 8-yrs ex-SG experience. But sometimes she forgets the smaller instructions I give her. Oh dear... guess you need to monitor your maid yah. Do "spot-check" in front of her and tell her off there and then if things are not done to your satisfaction... then she knows she cannot "cut corners" with you.

Aiyoh babe... you really not "gan cheong" hor. Quick go pack your bags liaoz. You dun want last minute then pack cos sure will forget lotsa things and to get from the hospital really "boh-hua" cos more expensive lor.

<font color="aa00aa">Purin</font>,
Welcome back babe! Wow! Sounds like you've had a really enjoyable trip. Do post your loots when you're free yah... must be nice-nice lor.

<font color="aa00aa">Eliz</font>,
Wah.... so nice.. got chance to travel again. Have a safe and enjoyable trip to BKK.

<font color="aa00aa">Mau</font>,
Nice loots! Lucky babe... your hub bot back so much loots for you. Me drooling over the T-Shirt. Berry sweet leh...

Annie,
I was still thinking how cm Sanrio fair dun fall on Fri so i can hv long weekend.
I looked thru your post &amp; cfm tt it is on Fri, i was soo happy nw keke

Hi Purin,
Hope u enjoyed yr trip. How's the weather in HKG now? Hope not too hot for my bb when i go nx wk. Wanna chk whether u c any shop selling nice HK cloth in HKG? Yr pte sales coming so when i go nx wk i dun have to buy extra stuff for the ladies hor, if not, they sian leow.

Eliz,
May u enjoy yr bkk trip!

Hi Ladies,
anybody wants to stock up taka vouchers for the upcoming taka sanrio fair? My friend willing to give me 10% discount as she got 1k.

Pls indicate yr interest will do..no need to update the list.

<font color="0000ff">Taka vouchers (10% discount)</font>
1) bbgirl - $200
2) kittymum - $200

PS..I'm not earning anything from here hor..keke
happy.gif

bbgirl, I gonna miss this year Sanrio fair, I'm not in Singapore during this period... sianz

Eliz, enjoy your trip ya!!

Mau, you very "xin fu" hor
happy.gif

Hi LYD,
I did the funds transfer for the HK Tissue Holder. Details:-

Date: 02/10/2008 6.48AM
Account No : POSB Savings 023-43841-0
Amount : S$28.00
Transaction Ref : 2068

Can help me pass the HK Tissue Holder, my pair of pots &amp; Nikita things to msbrown. I will arrange with msbrown.

Thanks LYD &amp; msbrown
happy.gif

bbgirl,
Can I have $200 of Taka voucher?

BA/Princess,
The weather is just like SG. My colleague warned me that there may be typhoon yesterday cos one colleague kenna when she was there last week. God bless! Everything was ok.

Princess,
I couldn't find the shop selling the cloth that KM told me. My colleague and I walked up and down, in and out the whole street at least 2 times. Wasted a lot of time.

But hor, she managed to find the cloth when we split our ways. She's smart (to take picture and show me if it's the same HK cloth cos HK no stock), but not smart enough to take down the address. Worst, she is lu4 man2. I'll pester her in office next week to describe the place to me cos not working these 2 days.

When are you flying off and coming back? Which hotel are you staying?

Annie,
That staff did it when she was with another company previously. Her son passed away think last yr or yr b4. Then this yr, she made a colleague in my company quit. That colleague has slight attitude prob, but she's ok with me. She left without the variable bonus cos the staff refused to give her.

Back