Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

janet_lee88

Hi fans of Hello Kitty,
I've created a new thread here. Maybe we can gather and chit chat about all things Hello Kitty in the meantime. So, let's start the ball rolling.

kao_welcome2.gif
kao_welcome2.gif

Hi Janet,
my eyes rolling again reading archives....... heehee!!!

went back to buy somemore biscuits & the jewellery box with candies, galgal loved it!!

Hi Janet
Thanks for creating this thread....though I seldom chat online as busy, but everytime, I will scroll to Hello Kitty Fans thread.....somehow need this thread to keep myself updated of any good deals and news abt HK.....thanks again...
happy.gif

Janet,
hihi....tks for telling me where is Linda's shop...me leaving home now...will keep you all updated when i am back..see ya..

Fei,
You are welcome. I called Linda to make sure she is there today. Then she told me got lots of new arrivals of Hello Kitty stuff. Good for Christmas.

hey ladies,
New home again, like wat Janet says, hope we wont get thrown out again. Janet, thanks for giving us a new home here....

Pretty quiet today huh....

I juz came back from KaiKai's lucky draw. Not as lucky as Purin & Annie who's got the 1st prize the water boiler. Only got the ceramic lamp. The lamp is quite nice actuali.

Purin,
All yr musical boxes r soooooooo nice leh. Other than Puroland, wat other places r nice for shopping HK stuffs in Japan? I think there's 1 kitty house or kittyland somewhere in Tokyo town but dunno wat's the actual name. Do u happen to know?

think if next time they are closing this .. temperory holding place.....we should seriously consider .......mykittylove.com/forum/ ... cos that is a site for hello kitty ...sure wont get clear out....like Annie also mentioned....

Janet...thanx again for keeping the ball rolling...

<font color="0000ff">KMK,</font>
No prob. I'm addicted to this thread just like all of you.
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

<font color="0000ff">Fei,</font>
Anything exciting from TPY127 today ? I'm thinking of going there next week. The HK tote bag I asked Linda to reserve has arrived. Have to pick up the wooden HK photo rack as well.

KMK,
but all HK bakeware items he/she's selling is rather high in price even higher than we did a BP from giftidea last time, i think he/she is making a fat profit, haha...

o my.... then .....she_she....quickly organise one again.......hehehehhee....i still waiting......hopefully got new and some more nice stuff to pick from......

So are we gg to continue here or at kittylove forum? Personally I prefer the latter cos the threads here seem so uncertain. Anytime CL might want to remove the thread again since it's only "temporary" holding place. I'm sure the fans here would love to have a permanent HK thread so we won't shift anymore.

She She, I'm eyeing this optical mouse too. Saw it at KaiKai think selling $50+. How much is Mr Thian selling? Mon I'm gg to give him a call to find out when is he coming to Dawson place at Queenstown. Hopefully soon...so I can buy the HK table for my new laptop and the optical mouse. U saw any HK mousepad with wrist rest?

Annie,i agreed with you that we shall consider going to kittylove forum le..cos here like "temporary" only..later will remove again want..i saw this thread to be remove by 31 Dec rite?

KMK,
haha..okey, i've to finish distributing this batch of HK bakewares and waiting for something new from giftidea then i shall start another BP, ya? pls hang on...

Annie &amp; shanshan,
it's just $25, worth it, rite? he said it's original but i'm using cordless mouse both on my desktop and laptop too, so a bit hesitate to buy this optical mouse.
nope! not seeing any mousepad nor wrist rest. aiya, i forgot to ask the table!
embarrassed.gif

shanshan,
size is not big as what i see from the box, i see him got 3-4pcs showing at his stall, but tmw is the last day at vista point, not sure where is he heading next?

Ya...when I called mr thian on friday, he said call back 3 days later when he's in office so he can check his next schedule. He still got office leh...

Wah...she_she, very tempting to buy it leh but hor, see the shape like abit hard to grasp it cos now my also wireless mouse is slim and elongated not wide like HK's. There's another type of mouse which is wired normal mouse I also like and I think it's nicer. Also looking for the mousepad. Pics as follows:

591670.jpg
591671.jpg
591672.jpg

Not sure if Mr thian has the above...will print out and ask him when he's coming near my place.

Managed to get 10% disc on pdts and further disc on shipping from this taiwan website: http://www.freeweb.com.tw/komonoya/store/

I just saw that their online purchase if above S$500 got 25% disc. if above $250 got 15% disc. So hopefully we are entitled to it. If u see anything u like, U can list down first ya. My colleagues been to this shop in taiwan before so dun worry, it's a shop that is in existence. If we receive our goods not in the condition we want, have to return within 7 days. That's what I read in the website.

And one thing i like is their service. Very promptly Karen will reply my email and they are very courteous tho' u only a potential customer as seen in the email written in chinese.

The details of the shipping fees and disc as follows:

591677.jpg
591678.jpg
591679.jpg

Just to share a few of their pdts from their top sales/most visited HKsites in their online shop:

The stationary set in a box is only SGD5 and I'm eyeing on the cabinet (cost TWD990-SGD47).
exclude shipping.

591689.jpg
591690.jpg
591691.jpg
591692.jpg
591693.jpg
591694.jpg
591695.jpg

Good Morning annie,wow.the cabinet very nice, i like the spoon too.thanks for finding us a new website..will take alook first k..

she_she morning,
then i tink you consider first lor..heehee..but if you like it then buy it if not you misses it again..

<font size="+1">Good Morning GALS.</font>
I think we should stay here in the meantime. Didn't see any indication that this thread will be removed after 31 Dec. Afterall, TEMPORARY HOLDING PLACE has been around for a while. Let's wait and see ok ?

Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Bulk Purchase (Temporary Holding Place)
All the threads will be removed by 31 Dec 2006.

janet morning,i saw the above indication leh...

Shan Shan,
This thread I've posted here has no indication of any removal after 31 Dec. Shall we stay here in the meantime first ?

Shan,
There are 2 TEMPORARY HOLDING PLACE. This one is grouped under another category. The other one is under BULK PURCHASE.

annie,
wa! i like the cabinet!
how does the inside look like?
then what about the shipping charges?
tq

HoHo03,
I would like to know what the inside of the cupboard looks like as well as dimensions and quality.

Gotta go now. My gal's 2 year old birthday today.

Hi Hi,
Don't think we should go to KittyLove forum. Not so good if we have BP for HK items (if not buying from them). And also if we discuss so openly that ABC has lucky draws, XYZ is selling cheaper HK stuff.

Hi Xiaobahou,

yah lor.. i was so tempted to buy one of the HK ones... but in the end settle for a soccer one... coz my hubby said he will refuse to drive if i put HK covers! :D

HI all!

Janet,
nope, din buy the HK carseat covers cos we dun have a car on our own lor...Bought the 2 tier drawers from Linda lor...Wnted to look for more things at her shop, but abit disappointed cos she doesn't seems to have alot left there...She told me her supplier was covered, meaning raided so she can't import in more new goods...she said next wk might have lor...

These are the things which I bought yesterday...

592187.jpg

Bought the Pooh nite light for blue_genie,
592188.jpg

Buoght these forever frenz items at Toa Payoh Lor 8 make shift stall...Actaully they ahve alot of other HK things but they were in a hurry to close their stall cos raining so only manage to grab these...

LCD monitor and keyboard cover
592192.jpg

Bookmarks...
592193.jpg

Penang lor...

Dunno leh? When she go Japan? Today? Envy VQ leh... and looking forward what good and nice stuffs she is getting back to share with us. heehee

tink is friday or yesterday lor...ya lor so good envy VQ...hope she bring back nice stuffs for us to see...so hw did you buy any hk things from penang?

Nope, no time to shop HK things leh, but saw the cookies in tin at airport. Expensive, so I didnt buy lor...

Back