Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

pinkicon,
Sori, no more liao.
sad.gif

nikita,
yes...I am...but still can't resist buying more! haha... ( as long as the net result is reduction ... should be ok
happy.gif
)

Eliz,
ok. How do I pass to you? put at vivo ok?

K'S BP 3

SKS,CK, HK & LTS DRAWSTRING POUCH (30PCS) - CLOSED!
BP PRICE: $2.70

1753009.jpg

CHAMMY KITTY
- tling x 10

SKS
- tling x 5
- mau x 2
- sharon x 2
- msblur x 3

HK
- lili x 1
- mau x 1
- sharon x 1

LTS
- mau x 1
- szu x 3
- msblur x 1

eliz,
ok... no problem. can you tt to me? in case I don't meet you there.. so I will leave it there and you can collect anyday anytime after tomorrow ( wed)

ms blur
nice loots
happy.gif
i like the sks bowl and the HK die cut bowl very cute..

eliz
oh dear..wrong date huh..glad that u are back how's yr girl now better?

emma
take care
happy.gif

msblur
I love all ur HK bear loots and die-cut bowls. Would like to have 1 sks and 1 ck pouch please. tks!

Emma
today must be very difficult for u cos got mixed feelings mah. Happy to stay at home to rest and spend more time with Enzo before No. 2 comes out and sad cos u can't see ur kids for some time. Baby usually seldom move near EDD. My Gynae and the magazines I've read all said so. But still got to count how long baby takes to complete 10kicks a day. I that time also v v stressed cos my gynae asked me to note down all the timings. My colleagues kept asking me wat I doing. I said I counting how many kicks and I got all stressed up but thank God my baby's ok. U take care ya. Drink more water and get more sleep since can't take med. Sick when pregnant is very xinku wan.

LYD

Can help ACSY to hold this or not?

1)HK tissue holder big plush

I will as her to revert to you soon. Cos she may want it.
happy.gif

Msblur
Oops I am too late again.
sad.gif

I went Isetan sale last week and bought some HK products. Hehe... Did not take photos so cant't share.

msblur,
Can I have the size of the HK pouch?

LADIES WHO BOUGHT THE PINK HK SPONGE, PLS TRANSFER PAYMENT TO MY POSB SAVINGS ACC. 070-37170-7 ASAP & ARRANGE COLLECTION. THANKS!
happy.gif

K'S BP 4

AUTHENTIC HK PAPER CLIPS DISPENSER (MIN 12PCS)
BP PRICE: $4.50

1753750.jpg

- emma x 2
- msblur x 2
- blue_genie x 1
- lili x 1
- starlight x 1
- sharon x 1

msblur
Aiyo too late for the sponge and the sks pouch
sad.gif
I am keen in the HK pins/thumbtuck in the red and white boxes. Pls add in 1 set each for me if u organising BP for that too.
Tks!

happy.gif

Back