Dr L C Foong from Gleneagles

Ondine, must get some sleep in the afternoon. or you will overwork your body. Since they already busy with the babies, you must give yourself a rest.

Ondine
Sori nver read properly,anyway is also gd cos can rest until dec.
happy.gif

Wan
So fast u really got craved tat gd,wat u pd out got retn.
happy.gif

Jac, the craving and food only make me feel worst after that. Tummy bloated at night then cannot sleep. 20th is your test date and you starting work? Or maybe you can go test on the 18th morning. must call to ask angeline.
The return is not confirm yet. I scared pay out more, later must pay even more.

Hi jac_horse

Seen Dr Foong for review last week. He already cleared me to ttc again. But he also q nice lah, counselled me that if I wantt o wait a few more mths its also good for emotional healing. I guess I am not sure. I dont think waiting is good neither is getting pregnant cos of the fear, so I think I am in a confused state. I am just afraid I cant handle another pregnancy.

Anway, I will just follow his instructions and take clomid next cycle and see how he goes. He says that I have a delivery and body will 'reset' after a delivery, so he just monitor to see how the medicine works this round for me lor. I guess this round I will just adopt a wait and see approach and will not do anything more and try naturally with clomid.

So ironical hor, I 'graduated' when we discussed in the thread and now all of you 'graduated' and I am back to the start.

I guess now my state of mind is v different. Not just worried abt getting pregnant. Even if pregnant also super worry if I can pull through the next pregnancy and all the 'what if?' questions just come in. Cant imagine myself going through another delivery and baby didnt make it type, v heart breaking.

Curl
I sori 2 hear yr heart break,wat u describe also make me feel vy heart break.Sori I not gd in comfortg.
No matter how tis is life we must know how 2 handle cos not many ppl experience wat u experience,u sure more brave than any1 else.Don't worry u still got us.
happy.gif

Curl, so sorry... Never really consider your feelings recently. Actually it's best to start asap since your body just deliver so it's in a very fertile state. But of cos you must be prepared mentally also. Don't think too much. Just take things as it comes.
Just pour out all your worries and fear and we will share it with you. At least the burden is not so huge after talking things out.

Hi! Just back from lunch. So now, I'm sleepy.

I don't have any cravings. Actually, it's the opposite for me. I don't like food. No food appeals to me. I eat because I have to.

Ok, will nap now.

Ondine, good that you are napping. me just woke up from it. having headache now. I seldom have headache and i hate it. Panadol will help?
Very soon you will have craving for food. Must prepare your hubby for that.

Jac, in another weeks time you will be used to it and can nap already. Me everyday wake up from backache and pain everywhere but no choice still have to sleep. Every movement also will wake me up. Now I standard sleep abt 5-6 hours at night and afternoon nap a few hours more.
BTW, did you try the protein drink? it helps with the dehydration. I'm feeling much better now and bloating has come down abit.

Wan
Just 2 chk w u,u say will I have t same good news as u.U know y now I already start 2 have crave is also potato is potato chips hot & spicy & chilli.hahahaha......& backache everywhere & afternoon cannot nap at all.When be4 u know u preggie got t same symptoms as me a not?Vy pei sai.

I didn't nap for long just now. Just came back from dinner with my parents. I'm not entirely certain I'll crave for food. My mom said she just had headaches and no cravings. And for the last 2 days, I've had bad headaches, so I think I follow her.

Jac, until now, I cannot differentiate between what I'm feeling- whether it's because of the bloating or because I'm pregnant.

Jac, that time i diarrhea so only eat plain porriage and nothing else. it's after my diarrhea recover then I have crave. But I remember me everynight also must eat something maybe cos I eat small meals so very fast hungry.

Ondine, Lucky I only got mild headache but it's very irritiating right? just won't go away. I think your headache is worst than me cos you have more growing hormones in your body.

Hi Ladies

Dont worry, its fine. I suppose there is nothing much else for me to 'pour' but more on healing lor.

Things have happened and cannot change oredi. Many times i still wake up in the middle of the night and thought abt what happened. Its just so painful lor, but tell myself I shld not even cry anymore cos I cannot let myself go into depression state lor. Life just has to go on, so have to push through lor.

Actually, I also think all of you v brave, esp I read your threads abt how you pull thru the IVFs.. its really not easy.... and I think all of you have done v well.

WanBB, today shld go for HCG test right?

Curl, just back from the blood test and injection. The injection is freaking scary and it takes at least a few mins. I nearly faint in the room! This afternoon will get back the HCG beta report. Hopefully it's has doubled or else trouble will be coming my way.
Everytime when I got out of a relationship, I always give myself one day to cry over it. Then I tell myself, whatever happens to me, the sun will still rise, everyone will still continue with what they do. And my life still goes on tomorrow. So just have to get over it. Time will heal the pain, bring the sun and dry the rain.

Wan, I told you! It was super painful!

I'm wondering why I didn't have to repeat my test. Don't feel very much today. Just a little bit sleepy. Worried... Feel stuff, complain, don't feel anything, also complain.

Ondine, it was super painful and super long! Imagine so painful and it lasted for few mins. We have to inject until week 12. 15th more injections to go. And it's not cheap also. Each injection will cost $60 without GST.
The extra blood test is becos my beta is too low and have to test to see if it's growing. Yours so high don't have to test again.

Girls,
Dr called me and say my beta double to 89 already. It should be going on well. But he say as long as nv see the heartbeat all that, it's still not confirmed safe. Non-stop worries.
kao_angry.gif

hi gals,

wanbb, congratulations! dun tink so much and just rest bah..im sure u will have a safe and healthy pregnancy..

fyi, my transfer has been postponed to tomolo morning instead! dr called tis morning to say she wants my embryos to grow till day 5, there are 3 now..so imcrossing my fingers!

curl, dun think abt the past anymore and give urself a fresh beginning. dun let ur fear stop u from trying, now tat u knw ur condition, u and ur dr will take extra precautions..there are many women who have IC and carry on to have a successful pregnancy..so jiayou!

Wan,
Good that the Beta's doubled. The heartbeat thing worries me too. Especially because I don't feel many symptoms so I'm paranoid that it's not there anymore.
sad.gif

Also found out, no sex till 12 weeks! Wah! Peng san!

Puipui, wow!
kao_love.gif
day 5 embryo! Good leh. Very high chance of implanting. Wish you good luck.

Ondine, Everytime I worry, I will take out the pregnancy kit and reassure myself that it's still there.
I don't think i can have sex anyway. My 'mei mei' is too swollen for that. I even have problem putting the insert in.

Haha, I've thrown away all my kits. I have photos of them though.

Puipui, good luck with the day 5s. Like Wan said, it'll be a safer bet.
happy.gif

hi gals,

ondine, sorry, didnt realise u pregnant too, hehhehe..same congratulations too!

wanbb, im hoping for the best as well!hehhee, but quite worri, tat i kana 3 again..i pray to god, just one will be sufficient, hahaha!

curl, cannot think tat way hor, must be more positive, dun let tis be a set back to u and look forward to a new baby..at least u know u can get pregnant easily, its just a matter of managment tis time round..so i know u can do it!

Puipui, with day 5 embryos, I don't think they will put all 3 inside. That time the dr told me if i wanna grow the embryos til day 5, they will only put in one for me. Maybe you have to discuss that with your dr. 2 will be great. Having twins and hopefully one boy, one girl. Can close shop!

wanbb, oh is it? i didnt day 5 best to put 1 or 2 onli..okie, then i better discuss with her again cause the nurse say they getting the best 3..

yeah, i oso hope to close shop leh, getting so tired already..nowadays keep throwing up and having diahrreah again, i think its teh medication, all the hormones sie effects..i told my hubby, if really kana, got to tahan all the ms, etc..u and ondine will understand wat i mean very soon, hahahha!

Puipui, If put 3 very risky of triplet leh. Better to put 2. At least can easier to handle after giving birth too.
I very tired of non-stop medication. MS i hope I won't suffer that much. Glad now I still eating good and sleeping well.
Is throwing up normal for your case? Better take care and not dehydrate yourself.

Hi
Ondine Didn't know u got so high sex drive.hahaha

Puipui
All t best 2 u 4 tml trfr.Hope u will strike tis round.

Me feelg vy sick 2day tat y hardly log in & chat.After t HCG jab my gastric become worst,vy vy bloatd.I just cannot stand anymore,if ganna preggie will I suffer exactly t same thing thrgout 9 mth a not?hahaha.....

Jac, you must tell dr abt the HCG jab. I nv take the 3rd jab cos the 2nd one is killing me. Dr say 2 jab is enough. But today is your last jab already right? me too late to inform you? The first 24 to 48 hours of the HCG will be hell. Better be prepared for it.

Wan
Yestday vomit,gastric & diarreha again & ovary vy vy cramp,I thk AF coming.Crossed The Fingers hope it just a falsm alarm.
I feel feel vy vy terrible caught up w u all when I feeling better

Jac, oh my god.. ask your hubby to go get the protein drink. It works for me and my bloating come down abit already. Dr say will have cramp or feeling like AF coming so it's normal. Don't worry abt it. See how these few days go for you. If it get worst, higher chance! Good luck!

Jac, I buy from GNC but the brand is EAS- Advant Edge Whey Protein. 354g for $36.95. I drink twice a day normally. But if my bloating gets worst, I drink 3 times a day.
Pai sei so late then reply.

Jac, you buy another type or you mean you buy what i mention?
You must read the protein level on the nutrition facts. The one I recommend is 40%. It is chocolate favour so easier for me to drink. But it still taste yucky at the beginning. Drink a few round then will get used to it.

Jac, I think the GNC - Myoplex Lite also can. Cos I found the product online and it has 25g protein per serving. Mine only 20g but it cost cheaper.

Wan
Sori 4gotten 2 congratulation u.How yr BB 2day?
Me like a freaky monster nite cannot sleep day also cannot sleep.
If I don't drink t proteins t bloated & tightness will back,just feel vy terrible.Still don't feel well.Once a while still will vomit & diarrehoa terrible.GOD help me.

Jac, that is a good sign that you are getting worst. Bear with it. That time I also like that. Like living in hell. Anyway now also feel as bad but you will get used to it. Continue with the protein drink it will help alot. And drink more water. If your skin feels too tight, apply more moisteriser.
Me having mood swing today. Feeling so angry with my husband also stress me with stupid question. Tomorrow going to clinic for the injection again. SIANZ!

Wan
I still feel terrible yestday having a terrible backache until my tears rolled dwn.Sleep also cannot sleep,my tat hubby even show his face 2 me,luckily got my niece tis 2 wks is here 2 help me.I really cannot stand anymore.
If drink t proteins drinks will only help 4 a short period & t tighness will come back & facing t hell is it?I facing such problems.
Do u know tat 100plus 1 day can drink how many bottle,me now using 100plus 2 replace t plain water.
Cannot imagine my conditon gettg fm bad don't know how 2 work next week

Jac, dr will give you extra MC if you still feel sick. Getting worst is a good new so bear with it.
I nv drink 100 plus cos it's gassy. I take H2O those packet one are without gas. Don't drink too much of those sugar drink. Not good for you. Try to drink some water.
I think you can buy the HPT to test already. If early know pregnant can go to dr faster and do blood test. Funny thing is I know I pregnant then things get better slowly.
Continue with the protein drink or else you will get worst. I think you are successful already. Just hang in there!

Hello! Haven't been logging in because I haven't been feeling very great. Had a bad throat yesterday and went to the doctor because I didn't want it to get any worse. Can't take any medication so just had to drink a lot of honey. Didn't even dare to drink like chrysanthemum and stuff.

Feeling a little bit nauseous today but I'm hoping it will pass.

Wan, how's your bloating? Mine's ok in the morning but progresses through the day.

Jac, hang in there. Can't imagine how miserable you must feel. *hug*

Wan
At least u had hang over it.I really scared is just a false alarm.
My condition is worst than u at least yr 2 wk is bloated while 4 me is gastric,vomit,diarrhoe,dehydratn & bloated 2.Now worst backache plus cannot sleep at nite & day.

allo ladies,

been resting since tuesday, i put in 2 embies..one is already at advanced stage so dr say is already partially compacting while the 2nd is of good grade..so now just have to wait and see..so tempted to test myself next week but i guess tis time roun, i want to wait till the blood test so tat i can be surprised..hehehe..

jachorse, how u feeling? much better now? u like so suffering, do take care okie?

Jac, it's very normal to have backache since the back cannot suddenly support the huge weight from bloating. Take a panadol before you sleep and don't always lay on the bed cos it will make your backache worst. Try to walk ard and sit upright or change position every now and then. I have been through all the things you mention and I can't believe I survive all that too. No choice, if you really preggie, it will get worst. I even thought of giving up baby once to stop all the suffering and even have sucide thoughts. But committing sucide at that time was too tiring for me also. Worst my private part got so swollen and painful I can't sit or walk, how to commit sucide.
try to drink more water and don't eat too much for dinner cos it bloat most in the evening.

Puipui, my bloating is still there but getting better. It goes away very slowly now I still look very pregnant. Strangely always in the morning okay but in the evening they bloat and bloat back again.
You have sore throat can try to drink salt+water in the morning. It helps a little. I think you have a good chance. So you hoping for one or two?
BTW, got something to ask you. Do you know if can go birthday partys for baby during early pregnancy? Will chong or not? I don't wanna go cos i pantang then hoping my hubby won't go also. Scared he bring back the 'event' and chong me. It's my hubby's sister kid doing first year celebration.

Jac, forgot to add. Don't sleep for long hours cos it will make your backache worst. Try to sleep for a few hours at night, morning wake up early and don't lay on the bed anymore. Take a few nap in between the whole day. Hope it helps.

wanbb, could it be water retention u are experiencing? im oso putting on alot of weight since tuesday, just keep feeling soo hungry, now i take at least 4 to 5 meals a day, my hubby say my tummy like getting quite round, hehe..but cant help it leh..

mm, 1 or 2 both pkie with me but of course 1 is much safer as chances of prematire labour is reduced significantly but then again with 2, can close shop faster, hehe..

not sure abt birthdays, i think try not to be supertitious abt these things cause its all up to god..not trying to be religious here but if its meant to be then its meant to be, nothing can either stop or cause anything to go wrong in a pregnancy, as long it makes u feel good, why not, really no harm..in fact, my grandpa is not going to make it son due to illness, so i was contemplating if reali pregnant, then how? will pantang or not? but if think on a positive side, its not very fillial if dun attend the funeral etc? so will make me feel very guilty instead, im sure our babies will be blessed with good health despite watever situation..

Puipui
Tis type of thing cannot pantang,if u don't go u will nver c him again,again up 2 individual.
Tat good now u got 2 embryos.BTW chk w u when u do ivf few times have u encounter wat I facing now? Mon bloodtest I don't have t gut 2 test at home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jachorse,

mine not so bad as urs leh, urs reali sounds so bad..i did have some nausea, vomitting, etc..but was onli for a week or so, aft tat my appertite and all become reali good..so urs quite different, but then again mon very fast come liao, maybe all tis sickness is a good sign leh..i will pray for u hor, dun worry so much, all ur pain and suffering could be a blessing in disguise..

yeah lor, i tink better to see him, i heard funerals quite pantang but i ot see some pregnant women attend funerals oso leh..so i guess all in the mind?

Puipui,
I really feel vy terrible having such pain,I feels like seating roller costes anytime got exitemt like 2day sunny days tat y can log in so often & chat,2day my appetite also vy gd hope 2day is t start of my life.
Can avoid of course avoid if cannot also no choice.

Wan
I heard tat preggie woman cannot carry other BB,they will tend 2 change away t character.So if u attend any BB occassion rember don't carry people BB.

I really vy scared wat if pd out so much & no retn.
sad.gif

Wan/Puipui
I thk at tis hr both of u already sleep until so soundly.Me still insominia plus my tat hubby snore until so loud tat make me even hard 2 sleep.I really damn damn tired just cannot get 2 sleep.Can imagine sometime I ever thk of divorce w him just becos cannot stand his snore.

Back