Dr L C Foong from Gleneagles

Happy
Finish yr nap.
Wan mei mei so skinny now n tat ger ger so chubby now,maybe tat ger sucks Wan blood so much until so she slim now.Wahahahaha........
I am quite surprised y BF can let ppl 2 slim dwn so much lah.

Koala,
BF really very tiring one, i tried for 1 week already zombie liao, totally cannot function.. thats why will be very stress and lose alot of weight..
I think Happy's advise is very right, drink more chicken essence. At least not so heaty..
JiaYou JiaYou.. whenever bb cries i also very stressed..duno what he wants..
Did u try to rub RuYi oil on his tummy after every bath? Helps with the wind.
My BF officially stop liao. But very soon after the full month celebration i will start my night shift when the baby comes back to sleep with me... Panda eyes will b back again..

hi jadefeet,

good to hear from you. how's baby?

did you capture those moments of him smiling in his sleep? believe your feelings towards him now is totally different from 3 weeks ago, isn't it? u should be deeply in love with him already, right?
happy.gif

Babe
If doctor can guarantee implantation, then IVF is 100% success rate already. Implantation is something that is still not controllable in the IVF science. So if womb not so good, implantation no good = failure lor. Thats why we will try all things la. TCM, heatpack, warm drinks, anything that the books or pple say to make the embryo implant lor.

AngelBee
The 2ww, you are given Hospitalisation Leave, so dun need to worry. Only thing you need to worry is how to come out with a nice story that you are hospitalised unless you want to share with pple on your IVF. You can use cysts, appendix & etc as 'excuse'.

When you on IVF, I think you can forget abt CD. Its a totally differenr protocol. In any case, they will make you 'bleed' (induce menses) and start a 'shut down' protocol for 2-3 weeks before you start stimulation for about 10-14 days. All in all, its about 1 month long of injections before the day you retrieve your egg.

The scans and blood tests ia about once per week. Before egg retrieval, it can be abt twice a week. I am not sure abt KK's protocol but Dr Foong has got good time mgt, so you can still juggle work during this period.

If you successful, you still need to go down to clinic twice a week for injection till 14 weeks. What you can do is to arrange one on Sat so that you only need to go to clinic once on weekday.

Hope this helps.

Hi Chloe
I am fine. Staying at home and counting every single day/ week as an achievement.

Great that stitch is holding on well and on my week 22 scan, there are no signs if funneling. I am now 24.5 weeks and so far good though I have quite a bit of braxton hicks contraction (started at week 18). But Dr F says no pain and not regular is ok. I guess my high dosage of oral ventolin helps to control that as well.

I guess my body gets into early contraction and delivery mode quite easily, thus forcing the cervix to open. So this round I have the stitch and ventolin and I hope that I can pull thru to 36 weeks. Dr Foong seems v confident that I can make it to full term. But knowing him, he is always v optimistic, but I am taking things v easy and no stress really helps for me as stress causes more contractions.

How are your bao beis doing?

Jadefeet

Ya, I am super tired now. Actually secretly hope my milk flow will stop by itself, then I no need to BF liao.. ha ha.. I am a very lazy mother, ppl should pump every 4 hours, but me always drag until 6 hours then go to pump.

The other reason that make me tired is my boy loves my nipples so much, he will cry and cry until he get my nipples to suck. And me sometimes just want to settle him down, just give my nipples to him even not reach the feeding times. And once he get my nipples, he will immediately keep quiet and sleep. I know is not right, but as long as he doesn't cry, I am ok with anything.. I am just like his pacifier.... and you know what he really smart enuf to differentiate my nipples and pacifier, when we give him the pacifier, he will split out immediately and continue to cry... sigh.

I love to watch him when he is sleeping, so adorable, sometimes can't believe this little fellow was from my tummy...
happy.gif

Now due to BF, so many favourite foods I have to let go, anyway, I believe times flies and once we tahan this period, eveything will be alright.

Oh, yes, I have put on the RuYi oil after bath him and I have just started to learn how to bath him as my mum is going back next week, so die die must learn loh... really can't imagine to to handle him alone...

When is your boy full month celebration? mine is scheduled on this Sunday, can't imagine 50 ppl will come to see him.... don't know how the little 1 will react.

Koala
U boys so cute but make sure dont spolit him,if not when yr mum not around,u r t 1 who handle him will make u even more pek chek.
So tis sat celebrate got included me a not.Wahahahahaha......Just joking.

Koala, since you can BF then just carry on lor. It's difficult to start and as difficult to stop. hee hee..
I stop putting ruyiyou on my girl since the confinement lady went back. I dun think it's necessary and dr also advice against it. Unless her tummy bloated or else I won't apply for her.

Jac, I'm hiring a maid and asking my mum to go back to work. hee hee.

Curl
Can chk something w u is abt t heatpad? In 1 day can use how many times of tis heatpad? When u use tis heatpad is put directly contact 2 yr skin or w yr clothing on? I tried both ways but w clothing on seem not vy hot at all but w direct contact w t skin is burning hot,so need yr advise?Thank!

hello everyone, im 7 weeks+ pregnant and am seeing Dr Foong for prenatal checkups. He said i got risk of miscarriage cause there is some fluid behind the sac. anyone across this before?

Jac, my mum now seldom carry the baby lor.. I think she trying to make me think she's very important. So now I am more determine to get a maid. My hubby say mum is a time bomb. So we must try not to depend on her for anything.
Later I going out to find a maid.
How's your day? Still sleepless? Must sleep more and eat more then the coming holiday will have more energy mah.

Wan
2day nver nap lah cos yestday nap 2 much.hahahaha........
I called yr tat cleaner end out do spring cleaning tml instd of normal cleang cos I wan 2 try out their services 1st.I askd 2 have normal cleaning tml but he said must sign 3mth contract but I unwillingly so tried out tml n c.His charges is at high side,he said becos of u give me cheaper,dont know how true is tat.hahahaha.......
Hey find maid dont find those who works in S'pore be4 later more troubles,must find those not pretty 1 if not they think they vy pretty n seduce yr hubby.
Yestday msg u no reply fm u,so sad......
sad.gif

Jac,

Yes, me working today.

actually, there's pros and cons of getting ex-singapore maid. those who have worked in singapore before will most probably be experience and thus easier for you. but, those without any experience can really make u suffer stroke.

mine maid was ex-sin. suppose i was lucky as she is generally a good maid.

Happy
Is all depend on luck.But rmber not all maid is so guai as yr maid.
I always at home taking nap just dont feel like moving around,cannot imagine myslf like a fat fat pig idle at home.hahahahaha.......If my mum nver cook my share I think I also choose of my going bk,just cook instant noodle will do,no need 2 step out of t house.

jac,

my maid can be one kind at times. like last week, my sister bought me some kueh. i clearly told her 2 of them keep for my hubby and myself. she can have the rest.

the next day when i wanna eat it, it disappeared! i asked her if she took that kueh. she just started laughing. i was very mad then. i told her off and walked away. said i already told you i wanted that one and you still eat it?!! she just continue laughing. when i was in the room, she continue to 'talk' in the kitchen...said she ate it coz it started to have 'smell' aredi.

that's beside the point! if yr boss tells u she wants it, you should not touch it! i'm ok with not munching the kueh but pissed off with her not respecting my words.

Happy
I feel tat u so lenient 2 her at t 1st place,maid in t 1st place cannot treats them good even u treat them good,they won't nver appreciated u but end out still accure u tis & tat.All t long I nver have good impression abt maid,really hope I dont need them at all if not base on my temper sure will have headline or in t jail.Wahahahaha........
U nver threaten her or tell her off tat u will deduct straight fm her salary.

jac & angelbee,

i dun scream and yell at her but i 'show face'. it was written all over my face that i was very unhappy. she is not so dumb so she'll get my message.

i do have my 'rules' that she has to follow too. basically, i use my 'liang xin' to treat her. ultimately, no one is perfect. i believe i'm not a perfect employer in her eye too.
happy.gif

Wan
I wan so much energy 4 wat.hahahaha..... as long as life is peaceful now n less worried now is already a blessing 4 me.X'mas coming really hope can rec'd a vy vy big presents.
happy.gif

How have u find yr ideal maid already.

Happy
Vy fast yr son going 2 P1 soon.So beginning of schools do u need 2 apply leave & c him a not.
R u working tml,me is half day but I think will stay abit longer cos fri on leave sure a not of things 2 do.
sad.gif

Wan
I wan so much energy 4 wat.hahahaha..... as long as life is peaceful now n less worried now is already a blessing 4 me.X'mas coming really hope can rec'd a vy vy big presents.
happy.gif

Happy
Vy fast yr son going 2 P1 soon.So beginning of schools do u need 2 apply leave & c him a not.
R u working tml,me is half day but I think will stay abit longer cos fri on leave sure a not of things 2 do.
sad.gif

Wan
happy.gif

Happy
sad.gif

jac,

wah. why u posted 3 times...hee..

tomorrow is sunday lei. yap. we will be off in the afternoon
happy.gif

yah boy. time flies and he is going p1 in less than 2 weeks. scary man!

yes. i'll be on leave on first day of school.
happy.gif

Jac, my friend really quite ex cos he will drive the cleaner there, provide all the cleaning equipment, cleaning solution and do checks personally. Most of the cleaner will use your house things to clean mah. He charge give you about 50% discount. That's what my hubby say lah. He say give me face.. wahhaa... Cos spring cleaning will be more expensive than the normal cleaning. You try out and let me know then if not good I go scold him. wahahaa... One thing is that he's very honest. His client leave a set of keys with him so the cleaner can go up themselve. And his cleaner all women. I trust him better lah or else i won't recommend.
BTW, if you do normal cleaning, he will provide ironing one. But I don't know how many piece lah. You have to ask him.

Hi Happy

I am ok. BB at times active, at times quiet. Sorry for posting late. Last Friday cannot even get in website whole day, dunno why.

Also q busy recently, started cleaning bb room, clear rubbish and move bb things given by my sis to bb's room. So much shifting to do and I cant carry anything cos of my pg. So got to rush everything before hubby moves to London on 2 Jan. He will only be back during CNY period.

Jac
I will use with 'empty' tummy and pull my pants down when using this. What I do is I will wrap in a piece of soft towel and put on womb area. But cant do v long, will feel 'burn', so on and off lor, as long as you maintain heat there. I normally lie down, put my legs up and relax and 'heat therapy' with a relax feeling.

WanBB
Can I know which massage lady you use? Whats her name and charges? Good a not? You seem to lose a lot of weight, but think its becos of your super breast milk supply
happy.gif
is it?

Wan
Thank.Yr fnd really give u a vy big face,he charging me 1/2 price 4 t spring cleaning.
So far so good n still vy pls abt t services of course in some area still got some portion will still miss out.If I do it myslf even better even more cleaner than them.Wahahahahaha......maybe I 2 fussy abt cleaniness.
Most properly will ask him 2 do normal cleaning 4 me also.Wahahahahaha......starts 2 feel vy tired of doing myslf maybe do so many yrs n gettg vy sick of doing.
hey this fnd is yr fnd or yr hubby fnd?
So how?have u find yr ideal maid already.

Wan
Thank.Yr fnd really give u a vy big face,he charging me 1/2 price 4 t spring cleaning.
So far so good n still vy pls abt t services of course in some area still got some portion will still miss out.If I do it myslf even better even more cleaner than them.Wahahahahaha......maybe I 2 fussy abt cleaniness.
Most properly will ask him 2 do normal cleaning 4 me also.Wahahahahaha......starts 2 feel vy tired of doing myslf maybe do so many yrs n gettg vy sick of doing.
hey this fnd is yr fnd or yr hubby fnd?
So how?have u find yr ideal maid already.

Curl
Thank.Then if yr hubby moves 2 london on jan then how u? Since now u pg is better dont shifted or move anything cos old folks believe shd not move or shifted anything at all.

Jac
My hubby will move first due to his job. But I will stay here and guai guai until bb arrives. I guess no best time, so I just have to be independent lor
happy.gif

Curl, my massage lady is very big size and she use alot of strength but I guess it's good lah. cos I become less bloated after the massage and she really push the blood out cos after massage, I will have alot of blood clot. I find the number then let you know.

Jac, Not clean enough you can tell him. No problem with that. He's my hubby's friend.
Actually he say normal charge is abt 300 cos you have a big house. So i guess it's 50% discount lor.
Normal cleaning you have to ask him abt the price. I think once a week enough already.

Curl, my massage lady is very big size and she use alot of strength but I guess it's good lah. cos I become less bloated after the massage and she really push the blood out cos after massage, I will have alot of blood clot. I find the number then let you know.

Jac, Not clean enough you can tell him. No problem with that. He's my hubby's friend.
Actually he say normal charge is abt 300 cos you have a big house. So i guess it's 50% discount lor.
Normal cleaning you have to ask him abt the price. I think once a week enough already.

curl,

2 jan is an important day for both you and me. yr hubby will leave singapore for many weeks and my son will be going P1.

what's inside your bb room now?

i do have a massage lady contact. i've so far recommended to quite a few friends and they do find her good...but expensive. think she charges abt $80/90 per session now. let me know if you need it.

curl,

2 jan is an important day for both you and me. yr hubby will leave singapore for many weeks and my son will be going P1.

what's inside your bb room now?

i do have a massage lady contact. i've so far recommended to quite a few friends and they do find her good...but expensive. think she charges abt $80/90 per session now. let me know if you need it.

jac,

so do u have lots of work to clear today?

me will leave on the dot at 12
happy.gif
will buy lunch home and continue my tvb series.
happy.gif

suppose to pass u some before u starts your ivf.. let me know when.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jac, Santa give you a big present this year!

Happy, stay happy forever!

Chloe/Ondine, Your two cuties stay cute and healthy!

Curl, Enjoy your last 'romantic' christmas. Next year you and hubby will be busy with the baby.

Koala/Jadefeet, Enjoy your first christmas with your newborn cuties. People always say things will get better when baby is bigger... I always reply them 'Hopefully lor'... hee hee.

Merry Christmas every1 2.

Wan
Hopefully lor.
happy.gif

Happy
No lah stay 2 clear some stuff.Wat TVB series u watchg until must pack lunch go bk n eat.wahahahaha.....

Happy,
thngs are slowly falling into place.. now that he is growing bigger, he looks cuter.. but when he cries then i surrender, duno what to do with him..
Koala,
I just had 2 separate full month celebrations for more than 100 people...so tiring.. jia you if you can with the breastfeed. .i really envy the close skin contact...
Curl,
Wan is right, must enjoy the time with your hubby... i really got no energy to even chit chat with him .. i sleep very early nowadays. only 2night then i can log in and chase the series with him.. :p

Happy,
thngs are slowly falling into place.. now that he is growing bigger, he looks cuter.. but when he cries then i surrender, duno what to do with him..
Koala,
I just had 2 separate full month celebrations for more than 100 people...so tiring.. jia you if you can with the breastfeed. .i really envy the close skin contact...
Curl,
Wan is right, must enjoy the time with your hubby... i really got no energy to even chit chat with him .. i sleep very early nowadays. only 2night then i can log in and chase the series with him.. :p

Hi Ladies

Sorry for the late posting. Stayed overnight at my sister's house yesterday for Xmas celebration and v tired today after running a few errands and was taking 'nite nap'
happy.gif

Meet Xmas to everyone. May all sweet dreams come true!

Thanks, will try to enjoy couple time before bb pops and become our light bulb
happy.gif
. But cos of hubby move, I feel I am even more busy than working these few days/ weeks. Need to sort out all his clothes, suits, office wear, winter wear. etc etc... for him to pack and bring to London...

Jac
Jiayou! V soon you will be in your 2ww again! We will be here for you!

Happy
Hope your son will have a good Day 1 in school on 2 Jan 08!

Ok, will let you know if I need the massage contact. Jadefeet has also given me hers and I also heard of a v good one call Maya. Heard she brings her own bed and massage for Zoe Tay & etc.

The future baby room is now the guest room with a wardrobe and bed and some of my parents' stuff & my nieces toys and of course some junk. So just need to clear and move the funiture orientation abit to accomodate baby bed and etc. But will only move the funiture when hubby back for CNY.

WanBB
If you can PM me the cleaning contact, that will be good. Actually I dunno if they provide one time service for those mattress steaming/ vaccum/ dustmite removal service. I hope to do for all my mattress at home at one go.

Chloe/ Ondine
Wish that both your baobeis will always be so cute, healthy and lovely!

Jadefeet
Who will look after your bb after you go back to work? Ya man, after some serious thinking, I really dun think I can be a stay at home mum.. really need some personal space for sanity.

Maybe you can 'outsource' your son on new year eve and enjoy a candlelight dinner with hubby?

Hi Ladies

Sorry for the late posting. Stayed overnight at my sister's house yesterday for Xmas celebration and v tired today after running a few errands and was taking 'nite nap'
happy.gif

Meet Xmas to everyone. May all sweet dreams come true!

Thanks, will try to enjoy couple time before bb pops and become our light bulb
happy.gif
. But cos of hubby move, I feel I am even more busy than working these few days/ weeks. Need to sort out all his clothes, suits, office wear, winter wear. etc etc... for him to pack and bring to London...

Jac
Jiayou! V soon you will be in your 2ww again! We will be here for you!

Happy
Hope your son will have a good Day 1 in school on 2 Jan 08!

Ok, will let you know if I need the massage contact. Jadefeet has also given me hers and I also heard of a v good one call Maya. Heard she brings her own bed and massage for Zoe Tay & etc.

The future baby room is now the guest room with a wardrobe and bed and some of my parents' stuff & my nieces toys and of course some junk. So just need to clear and move the funiture orientation abit to accomodate baby bed and etc. But will only move the funiture when hubby back for CNY.

WanBB
If you can PM me the cleaning contact, that will be good. Actually I dunno if they provide one time service for those mattress steaming/ vaccum/ dustmite removal service. I hope to do for all my mattress at home at one go.

Chloe/ Ondine
Wish that both your baobeis will always be so cute, healthy and lovely!

Jadefeet
Who will look after your bb after you go back to work? Ya man, after some serious thinking, I really dun think I can be a stay at home mum.. really need some personal space for sanity.

Maybe you can 'outsource' your son on new year eve and enjoy a candlelight dinner with hubby?

hi gals,

merry christmas!!

wan,
thanks. i do hope i can stay happy forever
happy.gif

jac
i'm watching xie yi ren sheng now. quite a nice and relaxing series. went for a gathering last night and continue watching until 1.30am this morning. now like panda..zzz...

curl,
how was your family x'mas celebrations? so, how many suit cases will your hubby be bringing along this time? it's winter there now, right? is your hubby ok with cold weather...suppose he should be able to adapt since he stayed in uk a few years for his education.

scary man. son going p1 next wed!! i do hope he can cope well with school. hope he will meet nice classmates and not bullies.. hope he can be attentive in class and be a well behave student..

come to think of it, i'm the first one here who's kid is going primary school...else, there will be more sharing of the happenings in school..hee..

aiyah..need to leave desk now..continue later..

Back