Dr Charles Lim Mt E

dragonhopes> oo ok, so u this round oni 3rd cycle! still earli! dont be so sian. but ya tiring man. haha.

but plan b 5 times for her, sounds a lot of times.. maybe i'll jus try twice on plan B.

u noe clomid there's a limit. like u can oni take 6 cycles on it. if not it'll cause ovarian cancer.. so can we embark so mani times on plan A?

i can understand how u feel when u see red. now i kinda go on a forward looking strategy. haha. like once i O finish, and the BD deed is done n over, i'll start planning for my next AF, like when to see Dr lim, and staff, when is nex mth's date to BD. like tat not so bad, cause u not expecting urself to bfp.. the disappointment lower..

dragonhopes hugz. sprinkle more baby dust to you this cycle. at least by the time you return from your hometown, you can start the jabs and bd bd bd. I used to go for big treats with my hubby on CD1 like sashimi, wine etc. it makes me feel better. so this time when you are home, you can eat to your heart's content! I also lost count of how many cycles I have been through, just knew that I have been trying for more than 2 years! so jiayou!

dragonhopes, did you find the LRD tea help in easing your cramps?

gingerbreadger, i think Dr Lim will advise you on when to start Plan B. Initially he put me on Plan B but because of conflicting schedules, I had to go on Plan A first. For clomid, Dr Lim said can take up to 12 cycles.

wow.. ok. 12cycles is a lot.. cause even for kkh, they say max is 6 cycles. but will oni put on 3 cycles n stop.

hais.. but ah... if realy 12 cycles all fail.. damn depressing..

dragon..*hugs. Have a good time back home, relax, enjoy the good food. (and bo chap all the people who ask anything about you having babies).

phy.. i was blur blur when i went to dr lim on sat, so i cant remember any faces at the clinic. haha.. (at that time, i was imagining how my hubby will 'attack' dr lim if dr lim checks him!)

today is my 3 DPO (CD 17, positive OPK on CD15). i didnt measure BBT. by right, O will occur 24-48 hours after positive OPK .. but i think i still BD tonight. (more like robot now haha..)

Today my cousin and his wife (early twenties) gave birth to their daughter. Im happy for them. It soo easy for them.. so easy can get pregnant one. I also abit regret to start late.. I got married at 29. but only waited until end last year then TTC. (this year 33 liao). So i must buck up!

ginger, which DPO are you now?

i'm in dpo 7 now. but i tink my chances quite low. cause i got +ve opk on cd 16, around tat date.. i dint BD alot.. i bd on cd 15, 16, and 17. haha. cause we started alternate days on cd 10. so by 17, my hubs was exhausted leow..

i tink its v normal to start ttc late after getting married.. cause wana have alone time.. i got married at 23, i oni started this yr, at 28. me n my hubs were saying, if noe its not so easy, we wld have not use condoms and saved a lot leow. haha

Hello..

Today finally made my own LRD Tea. (abit slow). bought the seedless RD and red longan packet from NTUC. Actually im not sure if that is the right dried longan to use haha.. i added honey to sweeten it.

Hi ginger, how was your 2ww so far?

For me, today is dpo 9. No specific symptoms except
Slight cramp (as usual before af) . Abit sore throat, maybe is the Red date tea. I think this month my cycle will be shorter (usually 32-35 days) maybe 29-32 days. Another few
Couple of days wait. Fingers crossed.

me dpo 12 today. no symptoms as well! waiting for my punctual af to arrive on Monday. and by right, i'm expecting my spotting anytime today onwards.

but i took metformin this month, it has brought forward by O 5 days earlier. so i wondering whether will that cause my AF to come earlier..

girls, i am back!

so many emails and work to clear..sigh! so tired..

i suppose to see Dr.Lim sometimes today or tomorrow but this cycle i really dont have time. So we decided to stop seeing Dr.Lim for this cycle and see how things going next cycle. I almost give up and take it easy liao!
happy.gif

you girls jia you ya! hope to hear good news from all of you
happy.gif

Ginger..
Have you been taking bbt? At least can give you an indication.. Fingers crossed for you!

Dragon..
Welcome back n hope you are feeling better already.;) new cycle new hope. Are you using preseed or conceive plus?

I read an article somewhere, one lady changed from preseed to conceive plus n she kena bfp the first cycle after the switch. I think different people have different body types. I'm using preseed for 7 months. So next week I think I will swtxh to conceive plus.

nope i'm not taking bbt. i tink bbt too stressful, i took it for first month when i was ttc-ing.. then i stopped. too much guessing involved. i prefer someting that wil gime a 'yes' or 'no' answer.. haha tats y i dint use the internet opk aso... i bought the cb smiley face opk then now using the fertility monitor.. easier to spot my O

u noe now, every pee is like waiting for exam results. scared wipe leow then got blood...

Ginger, still got many days to go! take it easy and relax
happy.gif

Bambini, thanks
happy.gif

First i used conceive plus then i heard ppl said preseed better so i switch to preseed so i have 2 of these products.

dont worry, no more next cycle to you girls
happy.gif

yeah many days to go hor.. how ah.. haha i trying to trick my body to take it easy.. but DEEEPP inside i'm tinking like mad.. haha that i feel like taking hpt tml... dpo 13.. 忍忍忍
the oni ting tats stopping me is, i dont have those cheap internet ones, so i must buy expensive one. haha

Ya, I also stopped taking bbt after visiting dr lim. How much is the fertilty monitor and how does it work? Previously I had no idea when my ovulation happen or if It happens cos I was using the cheapo opk indicators. Only 1 month out of the previous 6 cycles I managed to get a positive opk using the cheapo indicator. Starting with dr lim last cycle, my first opk was cd17 and this cycle cd 15. I always tot it was cd 19 haha.. (based on calculation)

Are you all drinking raspberry leaf tea?

mm.. i using the clearblue fertility monitor, it will tell u the intensity of ur ovulation, high med, low. if low, means no ovulation. if medium, means u will ovulate in nex 2 days, but advisable to start bd-ing. cause u suppose to have the sperm at the right place, when the egg release, jus nice to meet the egg. then if high intensity, means u r ovulating. means at this time, if u use the clearblue smiley face, u will see a smiley face.

long term.. this is kinda cheaper, cause the refill sticks r cheaper than the smiley face sticks..

must we buy from dr lim one? coz i told him i using my own, then he say not accurate.. say his one is more acurate.. but mine is clearblue... i tot shld be quite reputable...

thou i realy think.. all these.. at the end of hte day.. is jus a litmus paper test..

morning gals,

The nurse told me Dr.Lim dont like we use those internet OPK, he preferred his! but it is so expensive..S$10 per test a bit heartpain!

Today my CD8, still no time to visit Dr.Lim think to stop for this cycle and take it naturally.

hi dragon, taking a break also good idea. :>

hi ginger, i think the cb should be as good as dr lim's opk. cant imagine how different it can be haha.. are you tempted to test hpt today?

today im only dpo10 but somehow this cycle i have more anticipation compared to last cycle.

One thing strange, I have quite a few dreams lately. although im always a dreamy person but lately more vivid dreams (hope it is not due to stress). That's why i research on the internet today. Some ladies claim that getting dreams is a positive sign.. (fingers and toes crossed).

Bambini, i crossed my fingers and toes for you too!
happy.gif

if tomorrow morning got time, i will go to see Dr.Lim and check how many eggs i have for this cycle and see if it is too late for Gonal-F injection. i'm just leaving to god! no force power
happy.gif

Ya lo it is always super crowded at dr lim on sat. Quite a long wait.

dragon & ginger, did dr lim give you the gonal f n clomid this cycle?

I read in the Internet as well as some other discussion thread, red raspberry tea is meant to help ttc. Taken from Cd1 to before O, will help to build the blood lining.

Today my cd10. Have 6 eggs (3each side)but left side very very small and the biggest only 10cm. So Dr.Lim gave me 3 jabs like previous month. So expectiing late ovulation this month.

Open my palm wide wide to take ur baby dust
happy.gif

So so happy for u, I think u r the youngest and ttc within a year.
Share with us ur BD pattern ya!

Bambini, left me, u n Kate. U still got hope to bro this month! Keep my finger crossed for u. *wink wink*

thanks everyone =)

tis mth e oni ting different i did was metformin, i drink home made chix essence as adviced by my tcm every wk, my tcm change my herbs tis wk too. and i aso went toa payoh temple pray to the zu sheng niang niang. during 2ww, i drank bottled chix essence eveyday (this is much diluted as compared to home made one, my tcm say 7 bottles of this is equal to one bowl of home made). oh! and i used fertility monitor this month too. so my monitor is only used once. haha i got many left over sticks, if anyone wana buy over, pls pm me! ill def charge cheaper.

act subconsciously i tink its e metformin, coz i went to read up and got many many success stories on it.

jiayou everyone! and have faith in dr lim! me n hubs were v glad tat we changed to him earli, and deeply belive tat he played a very impt role tis cycle.

Hi ginger..;) thanks thanks! Btw, the tpy zsnn is at shuang Lin temple? I have never been there. Maybe I should go also. Is the temple very big?

Are you experiencing any symptoms? You take good care n eat healthy stuff for yourself n your bb;)

Dragon.. 6 eggs is a good sign! The big egg will grow big n fast. No worries!

Hi Ayana, How long have you been ttcing? So far 2 graduates from dr lim since the thread started last month (phy n ginger) let's hope that all of us will graduate very soon too!

So how do you feel about dr lim after your first visit?

Yeah the one at shuang lin temple. Jus go to the main one at the entrance, and its labelled quite clearly. Its actually recomended by a fren. She aso got bfp after praying there. So, no harm trying?

Ayana, i aso got pcos. Dont worry about it, theres noting much u can do... But u can google about pcos diet.. Theres certain tings u can take, and certain tings to avoid

congrats to gingerbread!!!
i oso went to Dr Lim clinic on sat at 8.45am, i dunno whether i guess it correct anot, ginger, r u the one who wearing blue sleeveless and white short???
bcos i went in after that girl, Dr Lim ask me to look at the scan monitor of the girl and point to me, a baby sac is found, i am so happy for her.
today after 5 days of duimin, i go scan, dr lim say i got 3 egg on left and 2 on right, he say that the right side onbe too small, no hopes, oni the left side got hope nia... he gave me jab to do at home. thurs go back and check, thurs is my 13 days since mense.

kate, i tink maybe no need many eggs to be viable. last month i went. if u remeber got 9 eggs at cd 10, but oni 1 was at the right size. the rest were too small. so dont be discourage by the numebrs. u oni need 1 good one. =)

Hey Kate, how many jabs you take for this cycle?

Ginger, you drank chicken essence every month?

Welcome Ayana, let's have taith with our Dr.Lim. Result seems promising. This thread started in June and only 5 of us here but 2 graduated! So happy
happy.gif

I oni started last month. Previous mth i dint drink at all. Pls note the diff betwn home made and bottled. If u intend to drink bottled, i wld advise to drink more frequent, coz its v diluted. But if u feel heaty, take a break. Coz u dowana fall sick too.

I was at shuanglin temple. Was a stupid thing to ask my hubby to go with me cos I already know he didn't believe in it. Out of respect I will pay respects to all the deities. Then as expected he made some rude and disrespectful comments. That's the worst! So disappointed. Don't believe nevermind but I really dun understand why must be disrespectful? Sigh..

Every step of the way is so tough for me to deal with my hubby on the ttc journey. Eat supplements also cannot. Use opk also cannot, use pre seed also cannot. Visit doctor also cannot. Eventually I still do what I think I need to do, but takes alot of effort to convince him. It is a long journey for me.

For sure is pms talking .. Abit cranky now.

Take it easy.. Most impt you believe in it.. Such tings prob takes time bah.. Esp when hubs has a mind of his own.. Mos impt, dont give up!

Take it easy Bambini! Mood swing is also another good sign right?

Remember what I said in this forum what Thailand bai long Wang told me. He asked me to change my temper. My bad temper chasing baby away! So b cool ya!

I went to my colleague's baby shower. Brought 2 red eggs with me. He keep tease me remember to take
happy.gif
actually I got 4 male colleagues whose wife will be delivered in this few months! So more baby showers to attend.

dragon, i kana poke by the nurse on saturday, then they give me another two jab to be poke myself on monday and wednesday. so total 3 jab this month, thurs go back see dr lim. actually didnt expect so fast, i thought he oni help me to scan my womb got cyst anot then suddenly he give me 5 days of medicine to eat, i follow, then come back see him, out of sudden, jab me then say this month go plan B, when i realise i was in plan b, i already go through half way liao, hahaha... so fast...

Back