Choa chu kang mummy club

Hi Worrymum,

Yalor, my kids' expenses has taken up a big chunk of our monthly expenses. My hb even joked and asked me to keep all the receipts so that we can claim from them when they start work
lol.gif

Hi jf,

I called Ossia to enquire, their next intake will be in Apr 09 (just in time for my DD1 who will be exactly 3.5yo then). The PIC told me that they give individual coaching. Sounds not bad. So far, how you find them?

Hi Cutebaby77,

How was the MTP session with Mulberry?

Hi Snowball,

Sat they did give an hour plus presentation on the individual programme that N2 will be having. I feel that quite good.

Weekly there are 4 reading session as 2 English & 2 Chinese. Their reading system is using Rigby Star phonics. Class teacher will be responsible for the reading programme, Edventure conduct training for teachers to deliver the programme.

Also got weekly gymplay, Multimedia programme, doing project, Math, Art & live Sicence. We also sign up the swimming lesson.

They'll also display out a Weekly Curriculum Plan, so parent will know what is the kids learning on that week. So far i find that their respond very prompt & give clear explanation. Their individual queries can be addressed via email or phone or face to face.

Hi CCK mommies,

I'm staying at CCK Central... previously was at CCK Crescent. Just a short intro... I'm a mommy of 3 girls. #1 is 7-yrs, #2 is 5-yrs and #3 is 1-yr.

Oh dear... I just registered my #2 for Kinderland, K2 class (start 2010). Initially she was with AppleTree (very good school). However, need to change her from 3-hours kindergarden class to Full Day CC as current caregiver cannot cope with her and my 1-yr baby.

After reading all your comments on Kinderland I am getting concern. I actually registered cos I heard lots of positive comments last time. Haiz... hope I'm not making wrong decision. I loved Appletree cos can see my gal improving by leaps & bounds with her reading and word recognition (both English & Mandarin). Too bad cannot continue.

Any kind mommies can email me their experiences to [email protected]. Many thanks.

Hi Cutebaby77,

The program sounds good and really enriching. Wow, Mulberry also include swimming lessons for their kids. Sounds really good leh. Do you have to pay extra for swimming lessons?

My DD1 got Chinese & Reading programs done by her Chinese and English teacher. Think its also twice a week.

Feel so happy for you that you have found a better CC for your DS. I can understand the kinda parent's frustration when the CC is no good.

Speech and Drama classes - English and Chinese are run by Apple Pie Language School. The CC assign one in-house teacher to be trained in Chinese S & D by Apple Pie to teach the kids. English S & D conducted by the Language School itself.

I just started teaching my DD1 how to read at home. So far, she is progressing quite well. Hope to equip her with ability to read by 4yo so that she can start reading on her own.

hi cutebaby77

i'm considering enrolling my child to either Kinderland at Lot 1 or Mulberry. As u've seen both schools, their program & teachers, can I check with u, which one offers a better learning environment?

straqian

how old is your child?

i hope more year 2008 children will enrol mulberry, emma said as long as there are 3 kids, she will open a class... very generous of her to open a class with such low ratio....

straqian
cutebaby 77 withdraw her boy from kinderland to Mulberry!

Re: Mulberry
Can I check... is this at the place where Wharton Academy used to be? How is the environment like? Cos if Kinderland is not good, will consider putting my 2008 gal here. Also, do they provide school bus? I'm currently staying behind Lot 1, and not convenient for me to send her all the way to stadium every morning cos I dun drive to work.

straqian,
I've just registered my gal (Yr 2004) for K2 at Kinderland (Lot 1). She's starting next year January. I hope it's good... I registered her there cos last time heard good reviews, plus I stay behind Lot 1, so it's super convenient for me to drop her off before rushing to take MRT to work. Previously she was going for 3-hours Kindy class at AppleTree.

dymples!

your girl is year 2008? no need to consider liao... go mulberry! emma told me that she will start a class for year 2009 if she has 3 kids... not sure including my son or not... but ratio is lower lor... i have checked many cc, they will combine year 2008 with year 2007 children...

u go and visit mulberry, u will like the place now... last time i don't like wharton cos the light is very dim... now very bright liao...

dymples

my elder son (year 2004) is at columbia learning since k1 ;-)

Hi Jo,
Wow! Sounds like Mulberry is good. Tink I'll make a trip down soon to view the place. But do you know if they got school bus? If not will be difficult for me to drop off the little one before rushing off to MRT.

Oh. First time hearing of columbia learning. Where is it? Is it full day care service?

dymples

i have met the playgroup teacher, stella, is patient and nice lady (emma said stella is highly recommended by parents).

as for the curriculum, i didn't ask much for playgroup leh... cos my main concern is the caregiving and i believe the curriculum for playgroup more or less the same as or better than others.

oh, they have transport provided (since wharton time).

columbia learning is at jurong east (same building as akira). it is well known for its strong academic curriculum in Jurong area. i must say its curriculum is good but caregiving not so good leh... they have comm book but they hardly use it (maybe my son is already K1 so they think it is not necessary?). true lah... since my son is already K1, so i can close one eye on the caregiving....

FYI: my elder son previously from cherie heart@ Jurong Kechil and learning ladder @ Woodland.

Jo,
Yup yup.. agree that for PG, most important is the caregiving rather then the curriculum. Yeah! Since they got transport, confirmed I will araange to go down and take a look.

Hahahah... yah.. since my gal already in K2, I also sianz to pull her out again and change her childcare. She was previously from Elfa, changed to Creativeland (cresecent side). Then cos I shifted and became SAHM, I changed her over to Appletree. Now I go back work, she gotta change CC again. Haiz...

But I do hope that Kinderland will prepare her sufficiently for P1. Already she is attending phonics enrichment. Then next year will enrol her for Berries. Hope those will be sufficient. Cos for my No. 1, I din send her any enrichment, except for full day care at Creativeland. ENd up, she's not prepared for P1 at all. For June exams, almost last in class. *faintz* Dun want to repeat same mistake.

But all these enrichment classes is costing me an arm and a leg siah... So Ex! Easily nearly $2K every month! Really cannot tahan.

Hi Snowball,

We need to pay extra for the swimming lesson. Cost $64 4 times per month.

Hi Straqian,

Jo is right, i have withdraw my son from Kinderland co's my son didn't learn well at there. I like Mulberry holiday programme, really learn alot & will give us a weekly holiday programme updates. What i know, Kinderland once holiday nothing to do, no outing, no library, no teaching, just playing & playing.

Taking care wise i also don't like it. You can refer to previous posted. Did posted on their services, teachers & principal.

So far Mulberry give my son more happy environment & dare to request what he want. Now my son always looking forwards for their Dec holiday programme weekly field trip.

As what Jo mentioned, now Mulberry more brighter & nicer. They still extended another 1500 sq ft. Should go down to take a look.

Hi Dymples,

They got school bus but you need to contact/arrange with the bus operator.

hi Jo

my child is born in 2007. when do u plan to enrol your son? or u waiting for emma to call u?
I'm tinkg if the biting incident didn't happen, would cutebaby77 still transfer her son to mulberry since both fees are almost the same.

hi dymples
I'm supposed to register my son to start at Kinderland next Jan too but i'm hesitating now after reading the posts. Comparatively Kinderland is more convenient cos it's near the MRT but not sure if the school is good now.

hi cutebaby77

do u need to accompany your son for the field trips? besides paying extra for the swimming lessons, any other extras to pay? I would assume speech & drama, phonics, music & multimedia lessons are all costed in the monthly fees.

Jo, cutebaby77,
How much is the fees for Playgroup after subsidy? And do they include any enrichments in their school fees? Considering Mulberry for my 2008 baby.

Straqian,
Yah... I registered and paid all the fees for my gal already. So dun tink can pull her out. I also like their location cos I'm jux staying behind Lot 1. Really convenient. But tink I'll monitor my gal's progress. Cross my fingers and hope it's good. Really dun want to keep changing her child care. Feel it's too disruptive... yet I no choice.

dymples

emma told me that the fees your kid get will be the same till the day your kid graduate hahaha so not to worry about increasing fees....

if i am not wrong, no extra costs (except swimming) for enrichment class. this one you better confirm with her.

oh.... you have 3 children?!?!??! elder one is already in primary school?!

Hi Straqian,

Actually before the bite incident i plan to withdraw my son co's he didn't learn much thing from there. Most of the thing my son know is teach by ourself & not from school. Like my son at N2: Phonics, multimedia, gymplay, Science alive, math, art, ehglish & chinese is included in the fee.

We don't need to accompany my son to field trip & they field trip fee is abit cheaper then kinderland. Around $10 to $15, depend what place are there going. Like tmr they going SAM with lunch cost $15 with transport.

straqian

i have paid deposit (but refundable) cos my initial plan was to start my son on 1 dec 09... so i am waiting for jan 10, if emma can open a class for playgroup, my son will start on 1 jan... if got to mix with nursery 1, then i am not sure.... must see the number of kids in nursery 1...

dymples
$630 after subsidy (i think $630 is a promotion rate- u better ask emma when the promotion ends).

as for enrichment class costs, better check with emma... if i remember correctly, the enrichment inclusive in the fees (except swimming).

yeah... for your 2004 child, better don't keep changing cc... anyway next year is already last year, really no point change...

hi jo

if most of the enrichment lessons are costed in except swimming, then mulberry is more "value for money". And the fees is fixed till your child graduates?? that's really very good!

dymples
that's wat i'm afraid of, once i pay means i can't back out anymore!

hi jo
the deadline for me to enrol at Kinderland is tom so looks like i've to visit mulberry soon. I've spoken to emma before & she said no problem if my son wants to start in Jan 2010 so maybe both our sons will be in same class? didn't know there is a promo rate, will check with emma.

hi cutebaby77
your son is born in 2007 too right? the prog at mulberry really looks interesting. i jus hope the enthusiasm of the teachers & staff will lasts and not because they have just taken over so they are going all out to get the numbers!

Jo,
Wow! If the fees is S$630 after subsidy yet includes all the enrichment, then Mulberry will be a much much better choice. Somemore if can assure the school fees will remain till graduate is super good. Haiz.. too bad I found out too late about this school. Else I sure send my Yr2004 gal to Mulberry instead of Kinderland. Yah. Guess I'm stuck with Kinderland for her.

But I'll definately consider Mulberry for my Yr2008 baby. But she only turns 18-mths in May 2010. Guess most prob will register her first, then let her start sometime in June?

Hahaha... yah. I got 3 children liaoz. No.1 is born in Yr2002. Next yr P2 loh.

Straqian,
Yes. Dun pay the fees first if you still not settled yet. If not will kena 'stuck' like me. After all the comments here, looks like Mulberry is a good choice leh. But I also hv concerns whether their standards will stay the same. Cos now they are 'new'... so more entusiastic and eager.

straqian
my son is year 2008, your son is year 2007 right? yeah, they will become classmates if not enough PG children...... but i am hoping they can set up a PG class leh....

emma said she is going to send out 36000 flyers from 22 dec for 26 dec open house.

i hope there will be 3 kids for playgroup...

dymples...
huh your girl is nov 08 baby? heehee... my boy is may 08 baby

you check about the promotion price, if valid till jun 10, then u can request to put on waiting list and register when date closer? but i am also not sure how fast mulberry will get popular as they just took over wharton.

like straqian said, emma is very hardworking, energetic and enthusiastic, i have a feeling they can grow very fast....

columbia childcare principal is also very hardworking, energetic and enthusiastic but the teachers quality got to be improved ;p fortunately principal is involved in the childcare operation so the standard still maintain.

Snowball,
That's great timing for your girl. So far, I find them ok. My girl's teacher is a young, nice lady, altho' I prefer strict teachers.. hee..

Hi Dymples,
I've also registered my girl at Kinderland for K1, but I hesitated. I'm also staying near to Lot1 & one of the key reasons for registering at Kinderland is that it's within 5 min. However, it seem that Mulberry is more value for $ compared to Kinderland.. I must find one day to recee Mulberry ler..

Hi Straqian,

My son is born in 2006. Next year is N2.

Mulberry got 1 more branch at Jurong East Sport Complex & their centre is full every year. Few of my friends at JE branch, they said quite good. JE principal also transfer to CCK branch as to guide the teacher. Teacher Yana is also from JE branch & next year teach N1, my friend told me she's a nice teacher.

Agreed with Jo, for enrichment class better check with Emma. I think different level got different programme. As for their multimedia & reading system (Rigby Star phonics) is for all level.

Hi Cutebaby77,

My DD1 was bitten by a new classmate today
sad.gif
When I fetched my DD1 this evening, her principal told me. She was very sorry and kept apologising and told me that they have immediately applied oinment for her.

The bite was quite a deep and big one that it left a big blue-black mark on my DD1's arm. The principal explained that it took place during their assembly and my DD1 actually reported this to her teacher. The girl who bite my DD1 was punished (to the naughty chair). Her teacher also explained to my DD1 that the girl has been punished.

The principal also informed that she will inform the parents about the bad bite when her parents fetched her.

I asked my DD1 what happened, she told me that they were singing the National Anthem, School Song, etc and the girl suddenly bite her....same as what I was told by the Principal. She was apologetic as she admitted that the teachers were busy coaxing those new intakes who were crying and neglected on this.

My DD1 did the right thing by telling her teacher, I was glad that she dare to stand up and talk with confidence
happy.gif
But, at the same time, I feel very heartpain to see the bite wound on her arm tho' she told me that it is no longer pain after the principal applied oinment for her
sad.gif

Hi Jo/ Straqian,

My DD2 is a Apr 08 baby....Hmmm....we all have kids of born in the same year.

My DD2 will be joining her jie jie at her CC from next month. I thot of enrolling with Mulberry initially but hb against it as he prefer both sisters to be together.

I will also seriously consider Mulberry if the current CC is not up to standard. But, so far so good, until today's biting case lor
sad.gif
Hope this is non-recurring.

Hi am new to the thread... currently oso looking for a childcare for my 15mth DS... just wanna check if the mulberry learning centre at cck sports complex is a childcare centre???

cutebaby77..just wondering if you have seen any kids younger than 18mths in their playgroup? (18mths and above )

my caregiver cannot help with my bb so was thinking of putting him in childcare from JAn 09 onwards... but wondering if MCYS will allow the exception coz I dun wan to switch him from infantcare to childcare in a short span of 3 months...

anyone have such experiences??

Hi Snowball,

Poor thing, must be very painful. Ya, your girl is very brave, still dare to tell the teacher.

Ya, surely will heartpain. I understand how you feel but at least the principal still know how to manage the case. At least she did apologies to you, explain to you immediately what happen, punished the girl, apply oinment for your gal & willing to admitted that is her teacher fault.

Not like kinderland principal just side the teacher for 2 times bites, no punishment on the boy that bited my son & still even ask my son to transfer out.

Hi Jeraldin,

So far I think the youngest is 2 yrs or 2 yrs plus. Maybe you can call up Mulberry to check it out. Emma is a very nice lady, she'll willingly to help with your enquires.

So far whenever my mum fetch my son, the teacher or principal will info us how's my son in the centre. Even he have a knock with another kids, they'll also info us. Last time i'm at Kinderland, i never been info such thing before. Even my son got bruises on the leg almost everyday, also no updates from the teacher.

hi jeraldin

my elder son went to cherie heart childcare when he was around 15 or 16 months too cos his infant care closed down (but the founder has set up a new infant care again some time later).

cherie heart wrote to mcys to cover the transition and approved. i think the mcys want to ensure the childcare has resources to take care of less than 18mths child.

do call emma and check with her. if she is willing to open a class just for 3 to 4 kids, i am sure MCYS will approve it ;)

yes, mulbery is a childcare centre.

snowball
ya, CCK has many year 2008 babies... heehee

anyone children here attending storytelling and singing session at the RC (what do you call?) on every monday 8pm?

Jo,
Yup. No.3 is born in NOv 2008. Wow! So many babies here of same age. heheheh... maybe we can all meet up for them to 'play' with each other.

jf,
Yah.. the main reason for me to register at Kinderland is the proximity to home. Only 5-mins walk. No need to take feeder service. But from all the postings, it seems that Mulberry's offerings is alot more attractive and definately value for $$$. Since my 2004 gal also registered there. Most prob will leave her there. But now I'm considering Mulberry for my 2008 baby.

Snowball,
OMG! Must hv been so painful. Haiz... kids go CC is like that lor. My no.1 and no.2 all kena bitten, beaten and even fight with classmates before. It's part and parcel of CC. Boh pianz... but I use these experiences to 'teach' my child on proper behaviour and what to do if it happens again. Hopefully this incident does not scared your DD off child care.

Cutebaby
Haiz... CC's are like that. For me, I find I gotta 'bribe' the CC's so that the Teachers and Principal will take better care of my gals. At the end of the day... people are people yah. They see your 'status' and 'what they get in return'. So come CNY, Teachers' Day, X'mas, etc... I always make it a point to send a hamper.

wow dymples

you really send a hamper to the school huh.... i only buy presents for his direct teachers and caregivers....

please share with me what other things you do... i must learn from you heehee...

yeah, good idea, we can meet up to let our year 2008 kids play together... my #2 is always rejected by my elder son...

Jo,
ahhahaha...yah... I always buy hampers. And it works 'wonders' lor. Then for my girls' birthdays, I'll buy a cake big enough for the whole CC - usually about 3-4kg bah. *faintz* but it helps to 'bribe' the students to treat my gals better too. But the goody bags is only distributed to her immediate classmates lor.

Actually nothing much to learn also lah... Sometimes when I know it's certain teachers birthday, I will also buy a small gift lor. Even if the teacher does not teach her directly, the teacher can also help to 'overlook' mah. *lolz* I super KS mommy lah. My hub always laugh at me... says I good at bribery.

Hi Dymples,

Ya agreed, all CCC will have bite, fight.... incident but is how the principal & teacher handle the incident. If handle well, i believe all parent will give & take too.

Hi cutebaby,

Yah... totally agree with you. The way the Teachers and Principal handle the matter is important. I'm also shocked that the Kinderland principal did not punish the child, and somemore can ask you to transfer out. So ridiculous leh... they should be asking the child who bite to transfer out instead. That's why now I'm kinda unsettled about putting my gal into Kinderland. Maybe I gotta teach her 'kung-fu'. Then ask her to smack whoever bullies her since the principal won't punish the 'naughty' child? hahahahhaah... *aarrgghh... bad mommy here*

wow dymples

you are really good leh!!! hahahaha you reminded me of my best fren's mummy (indonesian chinese) also bribed her teachers since primary school.... then she also asked my gf to bribe her daughter's teachers (my best fren is located in australia) she said no people dislike presents.... heehee

Jo,

Wahahahh... so true... no people dislikes presents. I like that sentence.
biggrin.gif
And that is why 'bribery works'. *lolz*
Yah... and this applies across all national boundaries too.

Haiz... for my gals' 1st day at Kinderland, looks like I'm gonna hv to prepare some goody bags for her to 'bribe' the kids first. The things we as mommies gotta do. *lolz*

Hi Dymples & CCK mummies,

I am also a CCK mummy, with 3 kids...similar to Dymples (elder 2002, 2nd 2005 and 3rd 2008) hehe...I am also planning to send my Oct 2008 boy to CC. Seems like good feedback at Mulberry..If we have so many kids going to enrol, we shld form a 2008 enrolment at Mulberry for next yr?

Hi Jo & Dymples,

Hahahah..... true true, no people dislike present. Hmmm..... X'mas coming, i need to send some present to my son CCC :0).

Dymples,

1st bite the principal just told me that she have talk to that boy so we just accept it & no further confront. 2nd bite on the next day, she also told me the same thing. So i ask her why no punishment, she told me that punishment is leave to the parent, they got no rights to punish. The principal still didn't type the truth on this forum that she posted. Hopefully after my son incident, the centre will have more inprovement on their service, teacher, principal, programme...etc.

Kekeke........ ya, my huz did plan to let my son to learn Wu Shu but i don't really like it leh.

Hi KC,
hahahha... you also joining this thread now yah. You buy the textbooks and uniform for no.1 yet? Me jux placed order via internet for the tect books. Then next week going to Bt Batok to buy the school uniform. Dunno wat my gal has been doing siah.. the white school shirt all got stains. Yeeks! Then she eat sssoo much till cannot wear her skirt liaoz. *faintz*

eheheh... good idea leh. We all group the Yr2008 babies and enroll into Mulberry... See if can get group discount? *lolz*

Cutebaby,
Aiyohz... how can the principal say cannot punnish? If she means they cannot beat the child, I understand. But at least can send the offender to the 'naughty' corner or chair wor. On top of this, they will hv to tell off the child firmly not to do it again as it is unacceptable behaviour. Haiz... I do hope this incident has taught them to 'buck' up on their procedures. Cos I am a reasonable mommy... but dun cross my path. I've ever complained about a principal from Elfa school before all the way until a MCYS director take over my case and send officer down to the school for investigation. In the end, the principal kena a warning and 'black-mark'. Hhmmmp!

Meanwhile, will teach my gal a few 'karate chops' in case she needs it for 'self-defense'. hahahahaha... Better then standing there and kena bite or hit for nothing.

Hi Dymples,

Wah.... you really complaint up to MCYS. That time my son still at Kinderland so don't really want to make thing worse co's worry they'll do something bad to him. What i know my son class got quite nos. of kids also withdraw from Kinderland.

Yes yes, kids must know how to self-defence. But too young kids will have some difficulties to understand why need to self-defence.

Pls share how to complaint to MCYS to be more effectively. Co's one of my friend complaint to MCYS but no action taken.

aiyo... dymples and cutebaby77, wow you all buying presents for ccc... ahem don spoil market leh... hahahaha

dymples, you ask emma lor... heehee... if i am not wrong $930 (before subsidy) is special rate, after that they will increase to $950...

Hi Jo,

Hehehe........ no lah usually festive i'll buy season goodie for all teachers & principal. Last time when my son at Kinderland i also buy for them. When they ask parent to bring in food for their celebration, i'll buy more lor.

If all mummies register to Mulberry then we can see each other at their Mother's Day celebration co's Mulberry will invite all mummies on that day. Somemore i like their Parent Teacher meeting day co's is at Sat. Kinderland this year twice also at weekday & need to take leave.

Curebaby,
Sorry for late reply. Was out of office just now.

Aiyohz... when I complain hor... I become machiam 'crazy woman' lor. When I first called MCYS, I spoked very firmly and sounded really super agitated. Then demanded to be put to the Director in charge for child cares. At first, the lady dun want trfs call. But I started to get more and more agitated till she also boh pianz. When the Director took over the call, he was 'shocked' to hear I'm ssoo agitated. Can tell me to calm down. But I continued ranting and raving. Then I 'threaten' to escalate matters all the way to my MP, media, etc unless they look into the matter. I even took the Director's email and shoot him an email (with a letter attached that I will send off to my MP, Minister for Home Affairs, etc and the media). That's how everything escalated further till MCYS send officer down to the CC lor. At the time of the investigation, my gals were still in that stupid CC. But I threaten to 'blow' things out of proportion if they dared to do anything 'funny' to my girls. I even told the principal that I won't hesitate to take up civil action if required. So the CC was quite scared lor.

Acutally I'm not unreasonable. But when the Prinicpal refused to budge on certain matters which I felt was ridiculous and unreasonable, especially when it pertains to the health, safety and well-being of my child, I will go all out and resolve the issues. If the matter warrants escalation, then I won't hesitate to do so. Maybe being in the service industry for sssoo many years has 'toughen' me.

Jo,
hahahah... not spoil market lah. I also only buy presents for the CC teachers during festive periods mah. *lol*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Okies okies... I try calling Emma soon. hehehhe... how many 2008 mommies keen in Mulberry yah? I start the list here. Add on your names then see if Mulberry can give better price? heheheh... but no guarantees hor. Just trying only.
happy.gif

Mulberry - 2008 babies
1) Dymples

Hi Dymples,

Yalor, this morning, my DD1 said that she dun 1 to go school. I have to bring her to school (usually granny bring her). When she reached the CC, she cried. Her Chinese teacher carried her and re-assured her that she'll be ok.

I will monitor her and c how. Quite worried now that I know that there is a biting girl in her class. But, for the incident yesterday, since the principal sincerely apologised yesterday and that the biting child has been punished, I will let the matter rest.

But, I do agree that it is part and parcel of CC life and I took this opportunity to teach my DD1 the right behaviour. I praised her last nite for telling her teacher abt the incident and not fight back instead.

For my DD1's birthday, I bought a cake and also goodie bags, enough for all kids in my DD1's class and her adjacent class. Cake about 2kg and about 40pkts of goodie bags. Kids love these things lah.

Actually, I intend to buy X'mas gifts for my DD1's direct teachers and her principal. Come to think about it, it is a good idea to send hamper hor....nice and presentable and hamper can be for everyone. So far, I find all the teachers/ helpers at the CC very nice and helpful lah.

dymples

i have already paid deposit leh... so still can join?

anyway i doubt emma will give discount, i asked her whether she will give discount during her open house, she reply that she will not want the parents who have registered with mulberry earlier to pay higher than the new parents.

hahahahahha... like very drama leh.. next time if i wan to complain, must look for u hahahahaha

service line? which line are you in?

snowball, now you want to buy hamper!!! ;p

yeah cutebaby, it is fun that we can meet up at mulberry during childcare celebration ;)

wah.. I must also learn all the bribery tactics from you mommies here.. hehe..

I went to Mulberry this afternoon. The physical environment is really ideal.. new, spacious, clean. There's a big area near the reception that the kids can run around. What I find special is the rather big computer room with several PCs there for the kids to learn multimedia.

The class size is small. There will be 8-9 kids in K1 next year. The rate quoted to me is $950 after subsidy. The only concern for me is that my girl must take school bus if she goes there
sad.gif

Btw, my younger girl is Dec 08 baby.

Me! My son is a sept 08 baby and I'm planning to go down tml morn to register him for childcare for 24 march 2010... Emma says they prefer to take in from 18 mths onwards so no choice..Coz we love the place alot.... Anyway Emma did say there is currently only 1 2008 baby..

jf
oh the fees is $950 already?

Jeraldin
i think that 2008 baby is my son? but she told me another 2008 baby will come in May 10.

Hi Jo,

Ya, if all mummies here also register i think we'll have more fun at the childcare celebration.

Hi Dymples,

Wow, you really teach the principal a lesson. Alot of childcare also thought that parent won't be able to log a complaint at MCYS so they're very "ya ya". Like my friend child only 2 yrs old & got beaten by the class teacher. My friend told the principal that she'll complaint to MCYS, you know what does the principal said. "You won't be able to log complaint at MCYS co's you got no evident". See, how "ya ya" is the principal.

Hi jf,

The reception area is the extended unit. Emma did said before that beside the play area got 2 rooms is for kids to do project work.

If from your house to CCC traveling time is not too long, i think should be still ok. Why not you call up the bus operator & check what is the traveling time & arrangement.

Hi Jeraldin,

The only 1 2008 baby is Jo son. I think very fast will have 3 babies to open a class already.

Back