Birthday Cake pics to share

Hazey,

Thanks for the compliments! The baker is gd thats y the cake is so lovely. My guests simply enjoyed the cake.

Carole,
Its one layer of fondant (the pink colour) then the inside is chocolate cake with oreo bits inbetween.

ylc, her cakes are lovely! Just realised that my fren got her dotter's cake from this lady too!!! Hers was the customised Nemo cupcake! Wished I had seen her webby earlier!!!!!!! My dotter's birthday is this weekend...

HI mummies, anyone of u have orderd from strawberry bakery before? Wat flavour shd I order? Is the Durian cake nice??

Hi Hazey,
So sorry din know that you are looking for cake.

Hi mummies,
Here are pictures of a giant cupcake bake by Vivian to match the smaller cupcakes which I bake it myself.

880769.jpg

880770.jpg

880771.jpg

The best thing is, GG's cupcake taste very very good and she is very careful in using colours.

GG, it's ok lah, she's oredy chosen her cake from vivan for her 4yo, 5yo, 6yo, 7 yo.... parties!

Ylc,
So are you the mummy that came to pick up the no. 1 cake from Vivian right after me on 7 July?

Hazey,
Wow, Vivian will be very happy to hear that, yr girl is really cute.
For adult normally quite auto will scrape out the cream before eating the cake but for kids they really love the cream, so I will avoid putting heavy colors lor.
Good & bad, see lah all my cakes turn out abit pale leh.

Mummies,
Thanks for the complements.
Some photos to share from my recent creations.

881508.jpg
881509.jpg

881510.jpg
881511.jpg

881512.jpg
881513.jpg

881514.jpg

GG: cfm if u start a cup cake biz, and your price is cheap, i sure u will get tonnes of biz. whahaa... i will be first to be Q-ing for ur cups.
happy.gif

went to vivi's link and realise she does lots of Fondant.

i am looking for 3D elmo cake for my girl's 2nd bday... wonder who can do a good onez

GG
i dun mind being yr first customer.. u hv time? pls pm me..

carole,
u can try e-creative cakes.. they hv a few3d cakes.. very cute!

ep: after hearing those *comments* abt the colouring on ecreative & cake ave... i guess but to give these 2 a miss. Cake ave arent cheap in charges.

i have requested Strawberry shortcake bakery to see if she can do a 3D elmo... she said, she did kitty before. if not i will get smiling orchid or pine garden lor

ep,
Did you receive my pm?
For icing, normally is butter cream, choc ganache and fondant or combinations for certain designs. As for the pooh is a cookie, cos I'm quite particular of feeding kids coloring stuffs.

Twins girls,
I have forward my contact to you via email.

Carole Ng,
Thanks, dont think you need to Q to have a taste of my cupcakes
happy.gif

Pricing is much depending on the ingredients leh.

wow e cakes here look super yummy..
ill share my boring pix of my kids one ok.. a cheap one coz cldnt tink of other place to order n dats e only place we could place an order bt its cheap though bt not much designs as its an old shop..

since my boy is 2yrs n my girl is 1yrs thus we had to choose this lah.
bt i cant wait for their nx party on 29th July.. hope e 2 sep designs would turn out fine..
885308.jpg

Carole, for 3D design, better to ask them to send pics of what they have done previously. For some bakers...if it is not for the red cream, can't even tell that is Elmo... Don't want to get a heart attack when you open the box right?

dsii, thought cheryl is on maternity leave?

dsii
i spoke to yun.. i told her i wanted a clean look for my cake.. i dun wan those piped cream.. i hope will turn outfine...i so panick ...they charge me $25 for artistic fees.... shld be $20 rite?? tsk!

Hi there

I made this for my little boy's 1st birthday.
Cheaper alternative than getting from cake shop.
you can choose any cartoon character.

Any mummies interested to get one for your little ones? please leave me a pm.
thanks
899247.jpg

dsii,
your boy's bday cake is so sweet and lovely!! can u advise how much does it cost in all? r all the cutie details on the cake provided? or u bought on your own? i'm thinking of getting one for my girl's bday as well...

wow nudi.. ur cake is soo cute & e clr is soo fun, light.. u bake it urself? cheaper rite? if only i noe how to bake..
anyway heres my kids cake over e wkd of the celebration.. all e way from KL
906093.jpg

for dd
906094.jpg

ds

i ordered from lynn of cupcake divinity, 20 cupcakes with 1 big cupcake (for the bday gal) for her 5yo bday celebratiion in school this morning.
911961.jpg

both teachers n kids like it so much, sweet looking but not too sweet in taste!

Just had my son's 1st birthday party..
917086.jpg
917087.jpg

the numeric 1 was not visible cos too many lollies on the cake
sad.gif

baked my own cupcakes too..
917088.jpg

doremon,
spongebob is soo cute!. how much did viv charge?

carole,
cake from pine gardens.. flavour - ok.. top tier - black forest, bottom layer -trip choc. its $35/kg value for $.

hi
fyi, i hv some contacts for balloon twisting if any of u interestd for yr kids party... its by some students who are raising some funds for some cause i cant remember. they charge abt $50+ per hr.. balloons for all kids.. if u want to add tattoos, add $10.. pls pm me if interested then i will give u the person in charge nbr & u can call & negiotate..

Hi EP, i paid $100 for the spongebob cake. I must add that the chocolate cake is yummylicious. Can also furnish me the contact number of the student balloonist.
Thanks !

Back