Morning sickness

Paxdolphin

Hi I am 6 weeks plus and I started feeling sick for the past few days. At first I could still eat economic bee Hoon but today I couldn’t eat any real meal, bought chicken rice, steamed eggs, black carrot cake, Hor fun, pork and pear soup…..all gone to waste. I only managed to eat a few biscuits n some bread..but even after eating these my stomach still feel sick whole day and nausea. It is affecting my work. How do you all survive this horrible period? I am feeling so lousy, useless. Totally not productive at all.

Hi I am 6 weeks plus and I started feeling sick for the past few days. At first I could still eat economic bee Hoon but today I couldn’t eat any real meal, bought chicken rice, steamed eggs, black carrot cake, Hor fun, pork and pear soup…..all gone to waste. I only managed to eat a few biscuits n some bread..but even after eating these my stomach still feel sick whole day and nausea. It is affecting my work. How do you all survive this horrible period? I am feeling so lousy, useless. Totally not productive at all.
hey! just saw this posting, hope you are feeling much better now. morning sickness is a way of baby telling you that he or she is doing fine.

I survived on sour plums and plain rice and fish soup. I could only stomach lunch but not dinner. After a while, it would become better! Hang in there!

Back