Any mummy staying in Bukit Panjang??

Hi westbb,

I'm beginner lah, my colleague taught me how to bake. The snow skin one is easier to make than the bake type one. Dunno how to make ice-cream one lah. Mooncakes available in lotus paste, red bean and green tea only
biggrin.gif
(But of course still dun hv the standard outside or I can sell mooncake liao, hahaha
kao_biggrin.gif
)

I have emailed u rgd the DVD. Thanks!!
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi Irene,
Thanks!! We shall be there. Where do we meet, at which part of Blk 149? Sorry, is my first time : )
Cheerio
Snowdove

helo mummies, i need help. I am a BP muumy too, have posted in this thread some time ago. I am doing my confinement now, baby is 3 weeks old. i desperately need a partime maid to help clean up my house esp the bathrooms, b4 my baby's full mth celebration. can't get anyone who is willing to come to BP. can someone recommend pls? any good part time maids charging $8-$10 per hour will do. pls sms me at 97470042 can? me super tired wun checking forum so often.much appreciate it!!!

Hi Irene,
Have just pm you. Thanks.

To all mummies,
Could anyone recommend a good playgroup (those daily type ~ 2hr) around Senja Road area? My boy has just turned 2, am still considering whether to send him to playgroup next year & also which one. I have to rely on my mum to send him. So hopefully can find a good one near Senja Rd or at least one with school bus nearby. Hope to receive some recommendation. Thanks.
Best regards
snowdove

Hi All,

sorry that i hv been MIA for quite a while. PC crashed last mth 24/9. when we managed to get it fixed, monitor blown. got it replaced then kenna virus.... *SIGNZ*...... tt y missing alot of dates.

do advice if there'a any PD coming up, ok??? I was thinking this Sunday (29/10). anyone keen????

Playdate 6
Date: 29 Oct (Sun)
Venue: Blk 627 Senja
Time: 1pm
Activities: TBA ( WILL PLAN IF U ARE KEEN)

Interested parties:
1. joyfulstar & bb

ok....

let's do it on Sat-28/10/06

Playdate 6
Date: 28 Oct (Sat)
Time: 2pm

Interested parties:
1. joyfulstar & bb

Playdate 6
Date: 28 Oct (Sat)
Time: 2pm

Interested parties:
1. joyfulstar & bb
2. channel & bb

Hi Snowdove

I have enrolled my son for PAP pre-nursery class next yr. Not sure if its good, have to try it out first. You may want to try too. However, please note that the entry level for pre-nursery is 30 mths. The PAP is located at Blk 528

Hi Red Rose,
Is your child starting the PAP pre-nursery next Jan? Could you drop me a mail to give your feedback on the nursery after your child has attended for couple of weeks. I am also considering the PAP pre-nursery. My child will only turn 30 months in April next year. So would greatly appreciate your kind input.
If any other mummy has experience with PAP pre-nursery, appreciate your comments too. Thanks!!
Rgds
Snowdove

Hi Snowdove

My son will only be starting in Feb.

Ok, will keep you posted thereafter. Please remind me if I forget.

Hi Bukit Panjang Mummies,

As in future, we are not able to organise Amosco or other BPs in the forum without having to pay $25 listing fee. So we would like to gather your email contact so in future can organise thru emails. Here are the interested mummies list. If you are interested, just add on to the list.

- denjac - [email protected] (Senja)
- taurus033 - [email protected] (Senja)
- jennylow - [email protected] (Senja)
- mum to 3 - [email protected] (Segar)

er
mummies,
if we were to disclose our emails address here, we might get spam mail wor...

I m more into bp of california baby, those interested, please PM me instead.

happy.gif

You can pm me your emails and I will do the consolidation. After that, I will email out to all of you so who has lobang, can just use that mail to email to all of us for participation.

Can?

Hi

I would like to do a BP for CB Calendula and Aloe Vera cream. Just received an emil from Supplier (babyfleur) that prices will change from 2nd Dec. So would like to stock up. But looks like we can't do it on this site anymore. I'm trying it out on the yahoo group I sat up for Bukit Panjnag Mummies. Do join me if interested and fast cos prics changing on 2nd Dec. Wll close BP as soon as we reach min order. Thanks.
BTW the link to the yahoo group is: http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/BTPMums/

Hi ladies,

long time never log in.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL.

Anyone is still keen to have playdates over the weekends/weekdays. Shall we meet up & let the kids play & interact???

I'm running a Kindermusik session for my exam on 6th Jan 2007 btw 330-4pm at my residence for 30 mins. Anyone keen to come??? I'm looking for 4 kids. I've pm some of you. If you are keen, pm me & leave me ur contact ok??? I'm staying at Blk 627 senja rd.

Cheers

hmmmm..... seems like our thread is super quiet lately!!! how's everyone & bb???

May all have a terrific 2007 year ahead.

Hi Bt Panjang mummies,

seems like our thread is very quiet. How's everyone & bb doing?? Let's org some Playdates again.

hi mummies..
was busy with work from dec last year till now... hardly got time to enjoy and rest..
sad.gif

my gal going to 1 year old soon.. just put her to infant care this month cos my mum cant really look after her and my nephew. hmm, she cried initally when i put her in school. but now getting better.
how about other mummies? Hope all are fine and getting ready for the CNY.
Wishing you all a healthy and happy new year..!!

Hi,
is this thread still active? I just moved to Bkt Panjang area...any mummies staying along Petir Rd, Maysprings?

Hi Mrs Tan,

This thread is on but very quiet lately.
kao_welcome.gif
to the Bukit Panjang Zone. I'm staying at Petir but not Maysprings.
kao_biggrin.gif
My block is opp Petir LRT. How old are ur kid(s)??

welcome mrs tan.......

r u a sahm??? how many kids do u hv???

hi irene,
long time didnt contact. how r u & ur gal??? shall we org a playdate again for Bt Panjang mummies???

Hi Irene,

thanks! I have 1 18mth old boy, how abt you?

Hi joyfulstar,
well I'm working part-time so not really SAHM. Have 1 boy.

Btw just wanna find out, where do u mummies usually do your grocery shopping? like for wet m\kt, besides Sheng Siong and Kim San Leng, anywhere else?

hi mrstan,

i do my food stuff shopping at Fajar wet mkt every wed & sat morning. as for other stuffs, at the NTUC below my estate if not Sheng Siong.

u work pt in the am or pm??? which part of BP do u stay??? Hee... we can meet up Play one of these days.

Hi joyfulstar,

Ya, long time no see liao. life is still the same, not much changes actuallly. In fact I saw u once at Vivo but u were too far ahead so din manage to catch up with u.

Sure sure, count me in if there is any next playdate. Bernice should be around 18 mths oredi, rite??

Hi Mrs Tan,

I have a gal 22 months currently. Hope u will get used to the Bukit Panjang environment soon....

irene,

Bernice is turning 20 mths old this 24th. ok... let's have a playdate again.

Event: Playdate
Date: 31/3/07 (Sat)
Time: 10am
Venue: TBA

Intereated Parties:
1. joyfulstar

Hi joyfulstar,

Wow, so fast Bernice is turning 20 mths. The first time we met she was not even 1 year old. Haha...must have change quite a lot oredi.

So sorry, 31/03 my gal has lesson to attend. We should be free from April onwards. Hope to meet up with u gals soon
happy.gif

Back